NATION

PASSWORD

The Second Dinosaur War (Sci-Fi/OPEN for all)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Zeloria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

The Second Dinosaur War (Sci-Fi/OPEN for all)

Postby Zeloria » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:31 am

The first Dinosaur war was a bit of an embarrassment for Zeloria, but was resolved after safely relocating the dinosaurs to our ring-world. But it seems like we missed some of them, because after our colonization of Archid 5, the remaining dinosaur's stole one of our spaceships, and flew to a new planet, to make a colony of their own. They called their new home "Dinoworld", and from there they spread to other world's creating "the Dinosaur Empire". Tensions have been brewing between our two countries, as the Dinosaur Empire wants to "liberate their dinosaur brethren".

These tensions seem to be on the edge of of exploding after Zelorian ships have spotted a Dinosaur space fleet in HD-2342431223 doing some naval exercises. It could take one spark to start an interstellar war.
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

Progress report: yes... maybe... probably

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:39 pm

Our interstellar scanners in the Kansk-system detect suspicious activity in the unclaimed region. A small fleet consisting of 10 corvettes and 6 destroyers will be send to HD-23424331223 too investigate the situation. Hopefully we can find out whats going on.
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Our fleet has arrived in the system. At first, it seems pretty empty, but then the ship's sensors detected a bunch of missiles being shot from across the system, heading straight to our fleet. We made short work of them thanks to our advanced point-defense systems. After scanning the system again, we found out that there is a small Dinosaur fleet in this system as well, one with a similar composition as our own.

We responded by firing our plasma-railgun at the Dinosaur fleet, and took down 2 corvettes. On of the Dinosaur destroyers fired their auto-cannons on us and disabled the shields of one of our destroyers. Another destroyer shot a rocket that exploded in alot of tiny magnetic bombs that destroyed one of our destroyer.

Take a drink everytime I say destroy
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Remulia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:56 pm

I'm drunk
The Imperium has decided to send a probe to the region to monitor the situation. The Kmer is still deciding which side to support while the rest await the decision.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:35 am

Our small fleet, goes to the nearest planet, to use as cover against Dinosaur weapons. The Dinosaur fleet tries to shoot at us with their auto-cannons during our manoeuvre, but our shields absorbed most of the fire. We successfully flew to the planet, and occasionally peek out to fire a volley.
____

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:06 pm

The Dinosaur fleet, tried to follow us to the planet. When they were close, we split the fleet in a few parts, and attacked the Dinosaur fleet. They were surprised and overwhelmed. We managed to take down a small fleet with minimal losses. Our fleet returned to Zelorian space for repair and reinforcements.
____

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Zeloria is at war, not any war, an actual interstellar war. Luckily we're prepared for this, and a certain someone is finally going to see some REAL action.

"M.A.I here, at your service and ready for action"

The Zelorian Federal Space Navy have moved a lot of their assets to border-systems, like KASK, FLARQ and ARCHID.
Last edited by Zeloria on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:12 pm

"The Imperium declares war on the dinosaur empire. We have decided to support Zeloria in her fight against these reptiles in pursuit of survival"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.

300 new generation imperial ships, each with 10,000 soldiers, are sent to the border area between Zeloria and the empire to support the former.
-----------------------------

OOC: "Would you mind if I used the empire of the dragons, one of my puppets, as the dinosaur empire? To give more excitement to this war and at the same time practice how to make war on this type of subject.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:22 pm

Remulia wrote:"The Imperium declares war on the dinosaur empire. We have decided to support Zeloria in her fight against these reptiles in pursuit of survival"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.

300 new generation imperial ships, each with 10,000 soldiers, are sent to the border area between Zeloria and the empire to support the former.
-----------------------------

OOC: "Would you mind if I used the empire of the dragons, one of my puppets, as the dinosaur empire? To give more excitement to this war and at the same time practice how to make war on this type of subject.

Thanks for joining our side.

OOC: you can use the empire of the dragons if you want
____

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:28 pm

The war escalates as both sides take a bunch of unclaimed star-systems, to build military infrastructure. Bases are also build on the planets, to build or train more ground forces. In orbit of the planets, are shipyards, to restock our fleets.

OOC: I'm going to bed soon, and I've school tomorrow, so I can't really post for a while.
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 pm

OOC: OK, meanwhile...i will post some reactions of the dinosaur empire.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

The empire of dragons
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The empire of dragons » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:54 pm

"The dinosaur empire condemn the brutal attack that we suffered at the hands of those imperialists-pigs of Zeloria. our ships were involved in some naval exercises when the Zelorian ships attacked with brutality and kill a lot of innocent soldiers that were just training. The worst part is that the Remulian empire has decided to declare war to us!! the victims of a violent attack, we should prepare fpr this double invasion to our lands by increasing our bases in the empire.
LONG LIVE THE DINOSAUR EMPIRE!!"
—The dinosaur emperor.

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:45 am

M.A.I has decided that Star's Star is pretty strategically important, and wants to grab it, so it can use it as a staging ground for a joint Zelorian-Remulian invasion of Dinosaur territory. ZFSN ships are also ready in HD-23 and NGC 6666.
____

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am

A large Zelorian fleet has arrived in Star's Star, consisting of a 100 corvettes, 70 destroyers, 40 cruisers, 10 battleships and even a dreadnought. Some military transport-ships has also arrived.

The Star's Star system has 3 planets, one barren planet, one mars-like planet, and one gas-giant, with 5 moons.
Last edited by Zeloria on Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:27 pm

The Remulian fleet is on its way to Zelorian territory. They will get there in 30 minutes, the generals will be expending this time looking maps and plaining their next move.

OOC: I have a question: What are the military equipment of the dinosaur empire? after all, that nation is yours, so, before i answer with the "dinosaurs" i need that information.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Remulia wrote:The Remulian fleet is on its way to Zelorian territory. They will get there in 30 minutes, the generals will be expending this time looking maps and plaining their next move.

OOC: I have a question: What are the military equipment of the dinosaur empire? after all, that nation is yours, so, before i answer with the "dinosaurs" i need that information.

Their weapons are mostly kinetic-based. They use railguns, and autocannons for their ships. Their small-arms are gauss-rifles, and pistols. Their armored units are closer to modern-day tanks, where they use explosives to propel a projectile. They have light shields, but protection is mostly based on having a thick armor, and hull.
____

____

The empire of dragons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The empire of dragons » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:49 pm

The dinosaur empire, after seeing the movements of their enemies, decided to launch an invasion-force to Star's Star, that invasion force consist of 115 corvettes, 72 destroyers, 45 cruisers, 11 battleships and 4 dreadnoughts with the hope that they will expell the Zelorian army before the Remulian fleet arrives.

OOC: this got good and thanks for the information.

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:56 pm

The empire of dragons wrote:The dinosaur empire, after seeing the movements of their enemies, decided to launch an invasion-force to Star's Star, that invasion force consist of 115 corvettes, 72 destroyers, 45 cruisers, 11 battleships and 4 dreadnoughts with the hope that they will expell the Zelorian army before the Remulian fleet arrives.

OOC: this got good and thanks for the information.

"You brought 26 ships more than we. Thats unfair, FOR YOU!"
- M.A.I

The Battle of Star's Star START!!!
____

____

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:03 pm

The first shot of the battle is the Zelorian dreadnought shooting a giant beam of plasma at a Dinosaur dreadnought. The Zelorian fleet spreaded out, and fired an enormousness amount of plasma-bolts, laserbeams, and shielded missiles. But due to exposure to the Dinosaur-fleet, they began to shoot back. Plasma, bullets, and missiles flew across the system, taking some ships from both sides out.
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:08 pm

OOC: Maybe i'm new to this war thing, but Aren't you supposed to just writte your attacks and wait for the other side to choose casualties before they attack and then you choose casualties and repeat?
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Remulia wrote:OOC: Maybe i'm new to this war thing, but Aren't you supposed to just writte your attacks and wait for the other side to choose casualties before they attack and then you choose casualties and repeat?

OOC:This is my first war RP, I don't really know how you're supposed to play those yet.
Last edited by Zeloria on Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Zeloria wrote:
Remulia wrote:OOC: Maybe i'm new to this war thing, but Aren't you supposed to just writte your attacks and wait for the other side to choose casualties before they attack and then you choose casualties and repeat?

This is my first war RP, I don't really know yet how you're supposed to play those yet.

Don't worry, is my first too, but i saw others and i think i get the catch: so, first, you post something like this: "The zelorian fleet detect the movements of the dinosaur fleet. The generals orders to shoot when the dino ships appears", after that, i, with the "dinosaurs" will post something like this "The dinosaurs ships that appeared fisrt suffered a lot of damage and some of them were destroyed. The survivors shoot at the Zelorian ships with enough rage", then, in your next post you write how many Zelorian ships were damage or destroyed and their attack...and that is how i understand these War RP mechanics.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:54 pm

OOC:Ok, we can try that I guess, but I was thinking that since the Dinosaur Empire is more of a NPC-nation (even tough you kinda play as them) that we can both decide what the Dinosaurs do, but that's just me.
____

____

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Zeloria wrote:OOC:Ok, we can try that I guess, but I was thinking that since the Dinosaur Empire is more of a NPC-nation (even tough you kinda play as them) that we can both decide what the Dinosaurs do, but that's just me.

Ok, i can use the Dinosaurs to fleet movements and speeches...so, let's continue.
Last edited by Remulia on Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

The empire of dragons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The empire of dragons » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:09 pm

Zeloria wrote:The first shot of the battle is the Zelorian dreadnought shooting a giant beam of plasma at a Dinosaur dreadnought. The Zelorian fleet spreaded out, and fired an enormousness amount of plasma-bolts, laserbeams, and shielded missiles. But due to exposure to the Dinosaur-fleet, they began to shoot back. Plasma, bullets, and missiles flew across the system, taking some ships from both sides out.

—How many ships we lost?—Yelled the Captain of one of the dreadnoughts.
—We had lost 15 corvettes, 20 destroyers, 12 cruisers and 2 battleships, sir.
—I didn't expect to lost that many. New orders: all the remaining ships will try to surround those Zelorians, maintain fire and wait that the remulian ships don't arrive.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents