NATION

PASSWORD

Vicitis Rising {OOC|OPEN}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fereni
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Vulnier wrote:
Fereni wrote:i'm back and better than ever

Good to see your still kicking on the site.
i'm here forever
i'm keeping the flag until i find something better

Saleon wrote:oh, gosh, you guys are insane.
Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.
Spindle wrote:We love you and all, but I'm fairly certain you are also the literal devil.
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Even with another name, you having fun is still worrisome.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:40 am

Fereni wrote:
Vulnier wrote:
Good to see your still kicking on the site.
i'm here forever

No matter the name this place is the Charlia dimension.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:42 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Fereni wrote:i'm here forever

No matter the name this place is the Charlia dimension.
damn straight it is

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Spindle wrote:We love you and all, but I'm fairly certain you are also the literal devil.
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Even with another name, you having fun is still worrisome.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:28 pm

No updates to important NPCs today... And any lurkers or people unsure about joining, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I know there are some lurkers (a few I could potentially name) and potentially unsure individuals. I am generally not as hard as you might be worrying about (I want people to join, and am more than happy to work with people on their apps even if I deny them)
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:23 pm

well we have three classics that everyone familiar with this rp series expected, but we ALSO have a newbie. please welcome him to the ranks he's just trying to live his best life

Character App
Name: Charlotte Noble
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Oh you mean that thing she doesn't ever think about? That? That's what you're asking?
Short Bio: Yeah, like I'm writing all that out. You know the drill, so I don't care.
Appearance:

Primary Faction: She doesn't have time for factions, she's just trying to survive. (But she will join the uprising.)
Secondary Faction(s): See above.
Power(s): Charlotte has healing powers! Unfortunately for her, they have certain requirements... Once again, you know the drill, so I don't care.
Training: Yeah, that's not a thing here.
Stuff you have on your person: Nothing but the clothes on her back.

Personality: :p you know it, you love it, 'psychological wreck'
Dislikes: A lot of things! Especially herself.

Alignment: Neutral Good, probably.
Theme Song: Halation, Remotion. Translation here.

RP Sample: As if.
Did you read the Rules? Yep.
What about Rule 9? I'll let you know when it shows up.

Character App
Name: Marietta Calendri
Age: Don't you know that it's rude to ask a lady her age?
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Oh she's very single-target sexuality
Short Bio: Secret.
Appearance:

Primary Faction: Justiciars. Sort of. Not really.
Secondary Faction(s): The Overlord. Also, the Domyr Drecan.
Power(s): Marietta has enhanced charisma, allowing her to easily persuade almost anyone to her cause, unless they have a particularly strong will or an ability that counters such mental manipulation. Otherwise, she barely even needs to make an effort. If that still isn't enough, she can also manipulate love of any sort; winning people over, whether that be platonically or romantically, is easy, although it has the same caveat as her enhanced charisma. Still, the average individual can fall for her in the blink of an eye, and even be willing to sacrifice their own life for hers. And finally, she can also manipulate any sort of money or wealth, including things such as gold, coins, notes, or jewels.
Training: Marietta is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but she prefers to use her knives. She is a skilled torturer. She also has excellent aim. And she will happily use all of these things to kill anyone who gets in her way.
Stuff you have on your person: More knives than anyone should reasonably be able to carry.

Personality: Immature, prone to tantrums when denied, often involving knives and blood, spoiled, obsessive, utterly in love with the Overlord, and a massive attention-seeker. She also does not give a single fuck about anyone else. Except, of course, the Overlord.
Likes: Shiny things, the Overlord, expensive things, the Overlord, attention, the Overlord, a high lifestyle, the Overlord, having fun, oh, and also the Overlord.
Dislikes: Peasants, being ignored, being denied, being scolded, wannabe suitors

Alignment: Oh she's Chaotic Evil all the way
Theme Song: Animal

RP Sample: No.
Did you read the Rules? Maybe.
What about Rule 9? Eh.

Character App
Name: Riley Cavanaugh
Sex: One of the greatest mysteries of their time. Most people tend to assume male, if they assume at all.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Short Bio: Not telling! It's been switched up a bit from the last incarnation, you see.
Appearance:

Primary Faction: Uprising, eventually
Secondary Faction(s): The Red Crescent, where Riley works as a bartender-slash-whatever-else-needs-to-be-done-at-the-time, the black market
Power(s): Probability manipulation, although Riley doesn't use it much, as it always takes a physical toll
Training: Riley is a crack shot with most any ranged weapons, extremely agile, and capable of focusing on several things at once--skills which come in handy when working at the Red Crescent during a busy hour.
Stuff you have on your person: A deck of cards and a gun

Personality: A friendly sort, warm and open and generally happy to help out. Has a high tolerance for alcohol, and a love of playing cards. Tends toward snark when frustrated, and just in general. An ethical hedonist. Carefully watches all the drinks at the Red Crescent, to prevent tampering.
Dislikes: Cowardice, apathy, those who take advantage of others

Alignment: Probably Chaotic Neutral
Theme Song: Poker Face (look, were it not for this song Riley wouldn't exist, so it's going to be the theme song)

RP Sample: No.
Did you read the Rules? I might have.
What about Rule 9? No, can't say I read that one.

Character App
Name: Nathan Shepherd
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Short Bio: Shhh. (The great benefits of being good friends with the OP is that I can get away with stuff like this. Don't you all wish you were me.)
Appearance:

Primary Faction: Uprising, sooner or later
Secondary Faction(s): Fortuna Hostel (he works as security)
Power(s): Nathan can read people's auras, which allows him to determine emotions, as well as distinguish things such as malice. However, he cannot tell what the emotions are directed towards, so it is possible to trick him. He is also capable of manipulating paper, which is not as useless as it sounds; with his ability, he can turn even a simple sheet into a sharp and deadly weapon that can cut through many things, including, of course, human flesh.
Training: Nathan is a decent shot with a gun, and is fairly competent with hand-to-hand combat; he is nowhere near an expert in either, but can still hold his own in a fight, as long as he's not up against an actual expert.
Stuff you have on your person: Clothes, a gun, many sheets and strips of paper, and a photograph

Personality: Nathan is friendly, though not overly so. He doesn't take much seriously, and will sometimes push people's buttons on purpose. Sometimes he gets more withdrawn and reclusive, though it usually doesn't last for very long. He stays away from anything that could be addictive, particularly alcohol.
Likes: Origami, jokes, being able to help out at the Fortuna Hostel, having a good time
Dislikes: Addictive substances, people who pity themselves, rain

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme Song: In Transit

RP Sample: Noooo
Did you read the Rules? Yes
What about Rule 9? That's not a real rule!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 am

Yeah, those are all accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:31 pm

yeet thanks time to wreak havoc

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 am

Fereni wrote:yeet thanks time to wreak havoc

Well, we'll have to see
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Fereni wrote:yeet thanks time to wreak havoc

Well, we'll have to see
'we'll have to see' do you need me to try and bring in more members bc i can do that

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:30 pm

Fereni wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Well, we'll have to see
'we'll have to see' do you need me to try and bring in more members bc i can do that

Quite possibly
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Fereni wrote:'we'll have to see' do you need me to try and bring in more members bc i can do that

Quite possibly
i'll see what i can do

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:37 am

Fereni wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Quite possibly
i'll see what i can do

Thank you...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:16 pm

Rebellion you say? count me in
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Fereni wrote:i'll see what i can do

Thank you...
oooh an ellipsis...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Arengin Union wrote:Rebellion you say? count me in

*insert Pikachu face*

A person.... Welcome

Fereni wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Thank you...
oooh an ellipsis...

You know I like me ellipsis...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:28 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Rebellion you say? count me in

*insert Pikachu face*

A person.... Welcome

Fereni wrote:oooh an ellipsis...

You know I like me ellipsis...
i can't judge! they're fun :D

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:34 pm

Can I rp as one of the other overlords who is aiding the rebels?
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:46 pm

CoraSpia wrote:Can I rp as one of the other overlords who is aiding the rebels?

No, because I have plans
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:26 pm

Is a FFHS agent allowed?
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Arengin Union wrote:Is a FFHS agent allowed?

Yes, an FFHS agent would be allowed. Just remember, an agent of the FFHS will not have powers (as they will not be native to Vicitis). That said, cybernetics are a thing
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Is a FFHS agent allowed?

Yes, an FFHS agent would be allowed. Just remember, an agent of the FFHS will not have powers (as they will not be native to Vicitis). That said, cybernetics are a thing

Oh yes I realize that. I picture that he'll have some FFHS equipment to even the odds a bit.
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:15 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Oh yes I realize that. I picture that he'll have some FFHS equipment to even the odds a bit.

Correct.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Theyra
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Character App
Name: Real name: Isaac Mors, Fake Name: Alexander Walsh
Age (> 14): 28
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Short Bio: Isaac was born to the noble family of House Mors, a prominent family that was growing in power. Growing up, Issac had a normal upbringing for someone of his status and would grow close to his parents. Despite him not showing signs of having powers which his parent wanted. Things were looking well for him, and this happy life was cut short when he was twelve.

When the Justiciars assaulted the family's mansion, seeking to imprison them for being too much of a political threat to the Overlord. Isaac's parents sent one of their servants to take Issac away against Isaac's wishes. The two managed to escape the mansion and fled to the slums. While Isaac's parents were taken away. Isaac later learned that they were sent to the Blackstorm Penitentiary. Knowing that he did not have any chance of freeing his parents. Isaac and the servant chose to remain in the slums. Which Isaac and the servant, a man named Liam Wyatt, took on new names. Along with pretending to be a father and son pair. However, Isaac would become depressed for a while over his parent's fate and his inability to free them.

Now, Alexander, he laid low in the slums, not wanting to attract attention to himself. It was living in the slums when Alexander would develop powers, which Liam was able to teach on how to use his powers. Fast forward to the modern-day, Liam had died, leaving Alexander alone in the slums. He would find work at the Red Crescent and felt like having a family again. Though he still missed his parents, and his desire for revenge never ceased. For now, he simply works at the Red Crescent and secretly waiting for a chance to rescue his parents and get his revenge.

Appearance:

Primary Faction: Independent(Will join Uprising)
Secondary Faction(s): Red Crescent
Power(s): Crystal Manipulation - Isaac is capable of manipulating and generate crystals from his body. He can only manipulate crystals that he generates and how many crystals he can make is tied to his stamina. Make too many, and it leaves Isaac exhausted, so he uses his powers when only when needed. What he can do with his crystals ranges from simple small projectiles that can penetrate steel to large crystals that act as shields. The larger the crystal he creates, the more stamina he uses. The largest crystal he can make is about the size of a pavise shield. A major move for Isaac is to cover his body in crystals, which drains his stamina drastically but, he gains increased melee damage and durability. Able to withstand a moderate amount of damage before the crystals shatter. At max, he can sustain it for eight minutes if not shattered.

Training: Limited firearms training, mainly knows how to use a pistol.
Limited martial arts training that he remembers.
Knows how to speak Korean and some French
Semi-trained on how to make drinks

Stuff you have on your person: Pistol, Knife, Pack of Cards, Suphian Credits, A rare but lucky Suphian coin and watch gifted to him by Liam.

Personality: To most people, Isaac seems distant, solitary, and preferring to be on his own. This is mainly because of what Liam taught him after living in the slums. That they can only rely on themselves down there, and everyone is out of themselves. Which he was right in most cases, but still, it did not stop Isaac from performing some charity and now and again. After Liam died and he started to work at the Red Crescent. Isaac started to warm up to people, acting more friendly, and learning to trust people. Though only to the people at the Red Crescent so far. When it comes to his past, Isaac does not want to talk about it. Only mentioning that his parents are dead and nothing more. For it always brings up bad memories and is the only time he is visibly angry. Along with have a surprisingly strong will that once he sets his mind on something. It is hard to dissuade him from it.

Likes: Winter, Playing cards, Stargazing, Red Crescent, Friends and Family
Dislikes: The Overlord, Justiciars, Bullies, Criminals, Heat and Birds

Alignment: N/A
Theme Song: N/A

RP Sample: Rainbow Six: Swordbreaker
Did you read the Rules? Yes
What about Rule 9? We do not speak of that number

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Theyra wrote:Character App
Name: Real name: Isaac Mors, Fake Name: Alexander Walsh
What about Rule 9? We do not speak of that number

Accepted, and correct, we never speak that number since the incident with 7
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:58 pm

The way the setting is presented vaguely reminds me of the Hainish cycle by Ursula K Leguin.

The setting looks intriguing though i am unlikely to actually join.

How large are the megacities or does that not matter?

If the High overlord was the one to grant abilities does that mean that they can be taken away by the High Overlord as well?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse