NATION

PASSWORD

Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales (OOC/Signups/Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales (OOC/Signups/Reboot)

Postby Aeritai » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:12 pm

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Two months after the Avatar vanished the Fire Nation continued to wage war against the four nations. People had lost hope thinking the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads while others still had hope that the Avatar would return someday....

Welcome everybody to Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales! This RP does not have a main plotline instead this RP will be a free roam styled roleplay where sub-plots are welcomed. Before you join though make sure you read the rules!

Rules
1. Do not be overpowered!

2. No one-liners! At least one paragraph or more when roleplaying in the IC!

3. Do not meta-game!

4. You cannot become the Avatar! This RP takes place two months after Aang vanished.

5. You can only be Fire, Earth, Water, and Non-Benders you cannot be Airbenders since the Fire Nation wiped them all out.

6. Do not mess with the show's timeline, for an example: Your character should not conquer the Fire Nation.

7. Give players time to react you should not control another player's character.

8. If you want to kill off a player you must get their permission.

9. NPCs can be controlled however, if a player has control of another NPC you cannot control that NPC.

10. You are allowed to have two characters to roleplay as.

11. Have fun!

Character APP
Code: Select all
Name:
Appearance:
Type of Bender: (Fire, Water, Earth or Non-Bender)
Weapons:
Biography:
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 am

Bump
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Return to Portal to the Multiverse