NATION

PASSWORD

2nd IFTC Conference [Invite Only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Wapistan wrote:
Nova Kartago wrote:
Please review the previous page, we presented the reasons there.

We understand. We are willing to close down the branch as this has been passed. As of now we have delayed it due to search for a new finance minister after the passing of Lord John McDonald III, but we can finish the closure as soon as you are ready.

We apologize for the death of Lord John McDonald III, accept our deepest condolences
We are ready to take action.

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:28 pm

Suissen wrote:My Economic Plan: A Green New Deal
- Surcharges for electric cars
- Building clean energy sources.
- (long-term) removal of coal mines and coal power plants
- Building Public Transport between countries.
- Membership fees
They will be used to finance country reconstruction or projects.

- Every country that can be in the IFTC should be democratic, we will not tolerate slavery, exploitation, fascism, communism, all criminal ideologies.
- Labor Rights, IFTC will require labor rights for workers, there will be zero tolerance for exploitation, every human should be free.

Wonderful, there are very important points in the economic plan that I've put together
Regarding the first and second items, I totally agree. As for the third item, there are economies that currently depend on coal production, and I think that it requires will and a long time
The organization’s constitution does not allow membership in All fascist, dictatorial and authoritarian regimes implicated in flagrant violations of international human rights treaties and international trade-related agreements.

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:16 pm

After the votes were counted, these are the positions that were approved

Chief executive officer: The United States of Ibica
Chief information officer: N/A
Chief operating officer: Loranna
Chief financial officer : Syrche and Ikheria
Chief reputation officer: Silverdania

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:38 pm

Ms. Reyenn Hedegaard stood.
"Thank You!" I look forward to working with Roman Tsakadov, of Ikheria in our joint role.

Also, here is my plan..."

My Economic Plan:

-Fervent pursuit of reduced trade barriers among IFTC Nations
-Data Analytics
- The collection, construction and maintenance of IC GDP and Economic data for this bloc and all constituent parties.
- Documentation of Previous & Current Trade restrictions among members.
-National Currency Conversion chart for Member Nations (using NSD as baseline)
-Ratification and implementation of previously discussed trade terms.

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:23 pm

Syrche wrote:Ms. Reyenn Hedegaard stood.
"Thank You!" I look forward to working with Roman Tsakadov, of Ikheria in our joint role.

My Economic Plan:

-Data Analytics
- The collection, construction and maintenance of IC GDP and Economic data for this bloc and all constituent parties.

"Thank you. Here what our program. We also looking forward to with Ms. Reyenn, of Syrche for cooperate with us."
  • Document member nation policy changes and its impact for trade.
  • Preventing slaver nations to became member of IFTC.
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:32 am

My Economic Plan:

-Data Analytics

somehow average for me, is it all?

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:39 am

and I will say about the organization of these elections, it was wrong because no one submitted the program at the beginning, i.e. we voted blindly, there was no candidate for the position of information, and there was one member for the general candidate.

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:43 am

Suissen wrote:and I will say about the organization of these elections, it was wrong because no one submitted the program at the beginning, i.e. we voted blindly, there was no candidate for the position of information, and there was one member for the general candidate.

That is because no one applied to run for Information Officer, and I was the only one to apply for CEO. I'm disappointed that no one applied to the position.

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 am

The United States of Ibica wrote:
Suissen wrote:and I will say about the organization of these elections, it was wrong because no one submitted the program at the beginning, i.e. we voted blindly, there was no candidate for the position of information, and there was one member for the general candidate.

That is because no one applied to run for Information Officer, and I was the only one to apply for CEO. I'm disappointed that no one applied to the position.

well, one candidate, but no one reported, but it was also an organizational error, it looked like a vote in North Korea, and even before the vote, a plan should be presented.

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:36 am

Suissen wrote:

well, one candidate, but no one reported, but it was also an organizational error, it looked like a vote in North Korea, and even before the vote, a plan should be presented.

I just went through again, no one applied for that position. A vote was cast for it, but it was cast for someone that did not run for the job. If you think thats how North Korean elections are run, well Google exists, you can look up how that actually works. We were talking about elections for almost the entire conference, you could've proposed a method for elections at any point. No one else did, so Nova was well within his rights to make up a system on the fly.

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 am

Suissen wrote:well, one candidate, but no one reported, but it was also an organizational error, it looked like a vote in North Korea, and even before the vote, a plan should be presented.

I just went through again, no one applied for that position. A vote was cast for it, but it was cast for someone that did not run for the job. If you think thats how North Korean elections are run, well Google exists, you can look up how that actually works. We were talking about elections for almost the entire conference, you could've proposed a method for elections at any point. No one else did, so Nova was well within his rights to make up a system on the fly.

this is an organizational error.

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:55 am

Suissen wrote:well, one candidate, but no one reported, but it was also an organizational error, it looked like a vote in North Korea, and even before the vote, a plan should be presented.

The elections in North Korea are like there are elections that you can only vote for one person
Last edited by Suissen on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:39 am

The civil war in Suissen is over, we need help in the field of economics, can the IFTC help?

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:15 am

Suissen wrote:

Suissen does make a point... there should be a period of time after announcement for campaigning and also a deadline for voting times. I was literally about to post my agenda (which would have been followed by my vote) and the results popped up...

I'd like to make a Motion that future cabinet voting be preceded by An Official announcement followed by (I would suggest) 3 days of discussion and 2-3 days of voting, all of which will be documented and posted in view for member states

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:27 am

I thank you all for my re-election. I hope that together we can continue to present a good image to the rest of the world.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:03 am

Syrche wrote:

Suissen does make a point... there should be a period of time after announcement for campaigning and also a deadline for voting times. I was literally about to post my agenda (which would have been followed by my vote) and the results popped up...

I'd like to make a Motion that future cabinet voting be preceded by An Official announcement followed by (I would suggest) 3 days of discussion and 2-3 days of voting, all of which will be documented and posted in view for member states

“An excellent proposal. Full support.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:44 am

Syrche wrote:

Full Support, I somehow managed to write my plan, but most of them voted, we just voted after acquaintances or blindly, probably

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:26 am

Syrche wrote:

"Full support."
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Silpes
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Silpes » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:55 am

Syrche wrote:

Full Support
The Kingdom of Silpes
Will and Freedom

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:18 am

Syrche wrote:

We support this

Lorrana
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrana » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am

"My thanks to everyone for electing me Chief Operating Officer. Sorry that I wasn't here, I had to deal with an issue in Lorrana that was extremely urgent. Now that I have returned, what are we talking about right now?"
Last edited by Lorrana on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:18 pm

My Economic Plan:

-Data Analytics

I like your idea, I agree with it :)

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Syrche wrote:

Usually the conference time is limited to only one week or two weeks at most, especially in Elizabeth City, accommodation costs are a bit high :lol2: , we touched on the election issue throughout the conference and no one came up with any ideas, in general it is a good point mentioned by Suissen and Syrche penned her method, and I find it supported with everyone

Lorrana
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrana » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:35 pm

Syrche wrote:National Currency Conversion chart for Member Nations (using NSD as baseline)

"Well if you're wondering, the trade rate today is as follows:

1 NSD (NationStates Dollars) = 0.547216 LRN (Lorrana Nivers)

The rates do tend to fluctuate but usually stay within a hundredth of a niver. (around 0.57)"
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

Suissen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suissen » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:37 am

Lorrana wrote:
Syrche wrote:National Currency Conversion chart for Member Nations (using NSD as baseline)

"Well if you're wondering, the trade rate today is as follows:

1 NSD (NationStates Dollars) = 0.547216 LRN (Lorrana Nivers)

The rates do tend to fluctuate but usually stay within a hundredth of a niver. (around 0.57)"

Hm, my is

1 NSD = 1,23 Suissen Frank
1 NSD = 1 Euro

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates