NATION

PASSWORD

The Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes (1987-2010) Updating

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

IEXE is Looking for a partner Stock Exchange to expand toget

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE-., NationStates Largest Stock Exchange, is currently trying to expand. Currently looking for another prosperous and large stock exchange to create a personal and corporational union with. (Equal Partnership)

OOC : If you need any question, just ask, I will answer it in this thread : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77930.

This is the link to the Stock Exchange : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75354

Bursa Efek Kekaisaran Indonesia

Stock Exchange of the Indonesian Empire

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE- --- Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd.
Garuda Commercial Airplanes Ltd. --- Indonesia Imperial Airlines --- Monte Mare Royal Airlines
Progressive Construction Ltd.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:02 am

Another Question and Answer

Anonymous (doesn't want to be named publicly) : Out Of Context : Yohannes is not your first nation isn't it?

Answer : No. It is my first nation. Why?

Anonymous (doesn't want to be named publicly) : Because you seem to have established it as a economic power in a rather short period of time without goddmoding. Not to say that (Classified) isnt as such, but you've done a very impressive feat.

Answer : Yohannes is my first nation in nationstates. I have some other so-called "colonies", but they don't really stand in the same class as this nation, in terms of strict NS only Gameplay and NS Diplomatic capability nor Economical International Corporations Capacity. (No prestigious storefront / international companies, nor armed forces under their names)
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 am

OOC : After some deliberation, I have decided to base my currency on the Japanese Yen (real-life currency). The name however, will still stay as the Yohannesian Rupiah

For more information about the Japanese Yen, here is one source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_yen

I will completed the update of this financial reform soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Again, don't be afraid to ask if anyone wanted to ask something.

-The Player behind Yohannes-
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

In Partnership With

As the President Director of the IEXE, I announce that hereby IEXE and NEKSE has officially become a merger partner and with it, the announcement that IEXE is now in a corporational partnership with NEKSE

This is the link to their website
: www.nekse.govt.ek

-Ito Warsito-
President Director

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 am

Ooc : For those who want to apply for a trade agreement or a proposal of a similar economic trade co-operation programme, click the link provided below (click the picture of the Finance and Trade Ministry)

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE- --- Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd.
Indonesia Imperial Airlines --- Monte Mare Royal Airlines
Progressive Construction Ltd.
--- Garuda Commercial Airplanes Ltd.
Liberty International Banking Corp. --- United Investment Corporation
National East Klentian Stock Exchange -NEKSE- --- TamCo. Oil

Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 pm

How are are your storefronts and factbooks so high quality and great?
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Geilinor wrote:How are are your storefronts and factbooks so high quality and great?

Ooc : Hello, how do you do today? :)

Em, well, basically what I did initially (long time ago when I just started NationStates), was to format my factbook based on Real Life Nation's Format from Wikipedia.

As for the economic information, it was a bit complex back then, due to the fact that my nation has no industries or any kind of major private sectors within the NationStates Global Economies and Trade.

So what I did back then was, I just copied my whole economic data from this website : NSEconomyCalculator.

Because you see, back then I could Not claim and Role Play my economy with things such as : My Primary Major Industry is Finance and Exchange Institution, (as I did today), due to the fact that I cannot claim something that I did not have in the first place within NationStates.

So I just followed that website I provided you with, put it in a Real Life Nation version of Wikipedia.

As for most of the other things, I compiled resources from various official sites such as CIA - The World Factbook.

Of course one thing you do have to keep in mind is the fact that, you cannot copy things that are not legitimate, meaning that the things you put in your factbook has to have a lot of backup and evidences (it can be in the form of links, etc.) to provide the readers of your factbook the satisfaction to know that they are reading a realistic official portrayal of your nation.

And as for my storefronts, I have to admit that even for my standard, some of them are quite low and shabby (for example Monte Mare Royal Airlines and Garuda Commercial are the worst, and potential disastrous mix). Which is why i'm currently trying to figure out a way to fix them as time see fit.

What I do suggest for you to do is to basically focus all your effort in one storefront. What I did back then was I focused all my effort on my bank. The Bank back then was called Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd., and has no influence whatsoever throughout NationStates GE&T.

Then I realise one thing, the Global Economies and Trade of NS are lacking in a good, well-described and interactive finance insititutions in general. From then on, I focus all my energy on establishing my bank, both in terms of quality, and quantity, and tried to be humble.

What most people failed to realise is that my current Financial Group (RBI - Reserve Bank of Indonesia Imperial Financial Group), which includes over Six Finance and Exchange Storefronts, does not become what it is currently overnight.

Along the way of the establishment of the bank I met nice and wonderful people, such as San Pellegrino Romana, Machina Haruspex, and Van Luxemburg, who are a complete expert in their own branches of roleplaying in NS, whether it is diplomacy, economy, or in a military sense of rping.

They taught me a lot of things I had not known of, and even warned me sometimes (as I am known to be quite rushful, and unwilling to wait sometimes).

There are still a lot of wonderful senior nations out there who I believe contributed greatly towards my roleplaying knowledge, so many in fact, that I with regret cannot name all of them or else this post will be too big in terms of length ;)

But yes, when you first establish your first ever storefront, do not do things such as "Example A; Greatest Bank in Nation A"
It will create a potential problem due to the fact that prospective customers will look at your roleplaying records and has seen no evidence of it being the "Greatest".
So tried to avoid things like that when you first started.
Try to do interactive and customer-oriented approach of business instead, where you are the humble provider, and they are the king.

Also, try to put some images to describe your storefront, (not too much of course).
It certainly help a lot.
Feel free to ask for more info if you wish for one.

-Yohannes-
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm

New Section Added - Number 11

11. Allies of the Empire

1. The Imperial Federation of Reformed Britannia
Royal Britannian Arms Manufacturing Co., one of the largest international military provider and corporation in NationStates.
Absolute Leader of the Imperial Federation

2. The Illustrious Empire of Itinerate Tree Dweller
Venom Corporation. Enterprising and prestigious corporation, directed with a good role-playing experience.

3. The Free Republic of Libertarian Governance
LG Defense Systems Inc., one of the largest international military provider and corporation in NationStates, and the globally acknowledged Las Trancas Winery.
Leader and Founder of the Unified Realm Alliance

4. The Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz
Voss Defence Inc. - A successful and prestigious military corporation in NationStates, with a major influence in various nations under its official list of customers.
- Current Triumverate of the well-respected League of Imperial Nations.
- Current senior member of the acknowledged and well-respected CAPINTERN [Capitalist International] Alliance.

5. The Principality of Monte Mare
Bretton Automotive and Mont Blanc Automotive -High-End Luxury Cars-, one of the largest international and global automotive manufacturer in NationStates.
(Indirect-Monopoly of Automotive Sector in NationStates Global Economics & Trade)

6. The Intercontinental Federation of Orlkjestad
Northreach World Airways, one of the major airlines in NationStates Global Economics & Trade.
(Indirect-Monopoly of Airlines Industry in NationStates Global Economics & Trade)

7. The United States of Allanea
Head Leadership of the Capintern Alliance and current leader of the Greater Prussia region.

8. The United Kingdom of San Pellegrino Romana
Head Leadership and Presidency position of the SNOM Alliance, and a recent influence over the Global Economics & Trade of NationStates in the form of the Modified List of Storefronts

9. The Republic of Logasiri
Armax Defense Systems and Armax Resources and Energy.
An internationally acknowledged and well known-reputation within the NationStates Global Economics & Trade

10. The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde
* The Hague Int. Airport. The Hague Int. Airport houses or helps many companies, from simple advertising to starbucks coffee stores to the airlines. Furthermore large corporations and country's airlines use our airport as destination or hub to transport their goods/passangers from and to. The Hague Int. Airport is one of the few airports in the NationStates GE&T with numerous destinations and active status.
An internationally acknowledged and well known-reputation within the NationStates Global Economics & Trade

11. The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex
Haruspex International Armaments, one of the largest international military provider and corporation in NationStates.
Verlaine Corporate Industries.
Leader and Triumverate of The League of Imperial Nations
Senior Member of the The Imperial Fascist League

12. The Republic of The City State Rhydin
Air Luxury Helicopters, Rhydia Vehicle Corporation, Harl L' Qu'mados Technologies, Rhydin International Commercial Aeroport, and Boars Head Brewing.

13. The Incorporated States of Holy Roman Confederate
Trinity Aerospace, Trinity Sea Systems, and Trinity Aerospace Launch and Space Systems Division.
An internationally acknowledged and positive-reputation within the NationStates Global Economics & Trade

14. The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia
BergBucks Coffee Inc., one of the largest and most succesful global and international major supplier of beverages and food service provider throughout NationStates GE&T.

15. The Most Serene Republic of Of the Quendi

16. The Constitutional Republic of East Klent

17. The Federation of Serbian Soviet Union

18. The Confederate States of Anagonia

19. The Greater Holy Empire of Tagmatium

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:49 pm

What are the main taxes in Yohannes and what are the rates?
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Geilinor wrote:What are the main taxes in Yohannes and what are the rates?

Indonesian Empire of Yohannes individual income tax rates. 2009.

Tax %Tax Base (Converted to Universal Standard Dollar)
0%Up to 8,004
14%8,005-52,881
42%52,882-250,730
45%250,731 and over

Indonesian Empire of Yohannes Corporate (Companies) Tax. 2009.
* The basic 2009 corporate imperial rate of tax in Yohannes is 15%.
* A "business intiative tax", payable to the municipality, is added to the tax.
* A company that operates in a number of cities pays business tax according to the location of its employees in the various cities.
* Taxable income for the purposes of "business initiative tax" may be adjusted for purposes of calculating the basis on which "business tax" is payable.
* "Business initiative tax" is an allowable expense for purposes of calculating the income on which corporation tax is payable.

We follow the Economic Principle of the Social Market Economy
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:54 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Following a recent deal with Forza Automotive, one of the leading and largest automotive group throughout NationStates, the thriving middle class of Yohannes has finally found a new way to spend their wealth for. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby welcomed Forza Automotive as one of many multi-national corporations that operate its branch domestically within Yohannes

Forza Automotive. Made for you. By Vitaphone Racing

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Third Mexican Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Mexican Empire » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Official Message of The Mexican Empire

TO: The Indonesian Empire

Greetings! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Agustin II, Emperor of Mexico. I have some questions regarding your great nation, and hopefully you can deliver the answers.

1.) What does The Indonesian Empire think of us?

2.) Would The Indonesian Empire want to establish an embassy in our nation? Our Secretariat of External Relations can be found here

3.) How would the Indonesian Empire like to begin an alliance of some sort with The Mexican Empire?
Last edited by Third Mexican Empire on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 am

Third Mexican Empire wrote:

Official Message of The Mexican Empire

TO: The Indonesian Empire

Greetings! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Agustin II, Emperor of Mexico. I have some questions regarding your great nation, and hopefully you can deliver the answers.

1.) What does The Indonesian Empire think of us?

2.) Would The Indonesian Empire want to establish an embassy in our nation? Our Secretariat of External Relations can be found here

3.) How would the Indonesian Empire like to begin an alliance of some sort with The Mexican Empire?

To : His Imperial Majesty Augustin. Emperor of Mexico.
From : His Imperial and Royal Majesty Rajino Hamengkubuwono. Indonesian Emperor and King of Java.

Dear Agustin II. Emperor of Mexico

1.) While we have not had any direct contact officially with the Third Mexican Empire, we have heard from our entrepreneurs and senior board of directors of various major Yohannesian corporations and firms that the economic situation of the Third Mexican Empire is currently rated as positive.
While the Third Mexican Empire is currently still a developing nation, we believe that with the fact that it is currently ruled by a good hand such as your Majesty, that it shall, and will prosper in definite term. We are ready, to help our fellow sovereign state, of investing a huge amount of monetary credit, coming from the Reserve Bank of Indonesia.

We shall also, in the case that the Third Mexican Empire requested for it, help in the building and expansion of the current infrastructural and logistical development in various Mexican territories, in the form of a indefinite term of contract by one of our best Construction Engineering Firm, Progressive Construction Ltd.

That all is due to the fact that we want our fellow sovereign nation, and especially a monarchy at that, to develop and successfully establish a stable, and prosperous national economy.

2.) Our bureaucratic officials at the Foreign Affairs Ministry are currently engaged in various diplomatic activities around the globe, and I may have to admit that the Foreign Affairs Ministry is currently overstretched to a point where it is unable to handle any request for more diplomatic programme in haste. However I promise, that when the resource is there, I will personally send a diplomatic representative of the Empire to establish a bilateral diplomatic mission with your nation.

3.) We do not really know the Third Mexican Empire really well yet at the moment, but I can guarantee that in the future that the Third Mexican Empire has proven that it has become a prosperous and well-developed national entity, the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes shall gladly establish a type of non-aggression pact with the Third Mexican Empire.

This is due to the fact that unlike most nations, the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes is currently trying to limit its commitment to various alliances that cannot offer anything back in return, therefore preventing the overextension of our great Empire, both in terms of diplomatic, and military presence throughout NationStates.

It is an honour to have such a wonderful ruler such as your Imperial Majesty to visit us personally, and we wish your Imperial Highness, and your magnificent kingdom a glorious and long prosperity for the future.

May God and the most Holy of Saints in Heaven bless both of our Empire!

Sincerely Yours
-His Imperial and Royal Majesty Rajino Hamengkubuwono I-
Indonesian Emperor and King of Java.

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 am

Yohannes wrote:

The House of Hamengkubuwono

Welcome to the Question and Answer (Q&A) section of the Indonesian Empire National Factbook.

Please take the time to ask any questions about the Indonesian Empire, its overseas colonies, and its numerous international storefronts (companies) by posting here. I will do my best to answer any and all questions that are asked. All answers will be In Character (IC) and are answered by either the Minister of Foreign Affairs or the Head of Global Consulate General.

Sincerely
-Rajino Hamengkubuwono I-
Kaisar of the Indonesian Empire

To the esteemed Kaisar,

Where would be the appropriate place to discuss cultural and economic alliances with your kingdom?

Yours,
Agus Siarawan
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arkinesia
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Arkinesia wrote:To the esteemed Kaisar,

Where would be the appropriate place to discuss cultural and economic alliances with your kingdom?

Yours,
Agus Siarawan
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Arkinesia

Ooc : Feel free to discuss the said cultural and economic alliance within my foreign affairs ministry thread. The website link is : www.foreignaffairsministry.govt.id.

IC : I will post later on :)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm

We proudly announce the re-establishment of the Mont Blanc Automotive Group.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 am

Ooc : To : The International Community of NationStates Factbook and National Information.

I want to improve the in-depth details and accuracy of my factbook even more, and any help from the international community out there in the form of any contributions at all, whether it is in the form of basic one liner questions to my nation, questions about the accuracy of the things i claimed in this factbook, or anything that you feel are inaccurate or wrong about my nation (claims i made with insufficient sources at hand), feel free to post it here.

As I value your contribution to make this factbook a better accurate analysis and information about the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes.

Cheers ;)
-Yohannes-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Anagonia-Indonesian Empire of Yohannes

Confederate States of Anagonia and Indonesian Empire of Yohannes

The official announcement of a Personal Union of Anagonia and Yohannes. The population, military capabilities, and economic capacities of both nations will be combined together to establish the newly formed Confederation Empire.

IC : Official announcement will come soon. Together with a major factbook updates.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Ooc : Total population and economy has been calculated and combined. The main information table at the beginning has been updated.

Is currently updating the combined military strength.
Edit : This will be the hardest one.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm

A list of the answers to most obvious questions as to how the newly-formed Empire will worked together.

1. In a war, how will you roleplay the newly formed empire?
Answer : Both Anagonia and Yohannes will act and roleplay as the newly formed empire of the Anagonia-Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. Therefore in a conflict-type of roleplay such as war, only one of us can roleplay. For example, if Anagonia has assumed the roleplaying position as the Anagonia-Indonesian Empire of Yohannes inside the conflict thread, then i will not enter the said thread, as Anagonia has assumed my position. This works the other way as well, if i am there first roleplaying as the dual-empire, then Anagonia will not be there. Think of it as a puppet nation of yours trying to enter the World Assembly. It cannot. Only one of your nation can be there. So is the case in a conflict/war thread. Note however, that this does not applied to non-conflict thread.

2. What is the population, economic, and military strength of the newly formed dual-empire?
Answer : Obvious, is it not..? The combination of Anagonia and Yohannes.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Imperial Dual Army - 1st Helghaz (Armoured) Division

Postby Yohannes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 am

1st Helghaz Division

Active
1987-Present
Nation
Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes
Branch
Imperial Dual Army
Type
Armoured Division
Current Commander
Major General Yusuf Agung Siarawan
Garrison/HQ
Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.
Strength
-14,906 men (Professional, Standing)
-150 LY4A1 'Wolfhound' MBT
-170 Katana MBT
-15 LY219 'Ironheart' AMTV (Ambulance)
-5 LY219 'Ironheart' AMTV (Command Signal)
-20 LY219 'Ironheart' AMTV (IFV)
-50 Lynx IFV
-20 LY219 'Ironheart' AMTV (Armoured Recovery)
-280 Warhammer Self-Propelled Howitzer
-30 Sickle SPAAG
-720 LG Defense MTV
-75 LG Defense HETS

The 1st Helghaz Division is an armoured division of the Imperial Indonesian Army. It was originally formed in the aftermath of the National Army Re-organisation following the union with the Confederate States of Anagonia, with main focus being placed in the development of a trully professional army and land formation, and the abandonment of the outdated conscript practise of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. Following the union with Anagonia, and the subsequent formation of the Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes, a serious re-organisation of the army was needed. The result was the retainment of a professional standing force of ten land divisions, with emphasis being made in quality, and not quantity of the said coalition of formation. The 1st Helghaz Division is one of the current active professional 10 active divisions of the Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes The goverment of the Empire of Anagonia-Yohannes allocated an estimated ¥546,412.16 (not converted to Universal Standard Dollar yet) worth of training and equipment of its military budget per men.

Current Formation
The divisional headquarter is located in the constituent kingdom of Java, specifically north-west of the capital city of Jakarta. The 1st Helghaz Division is made up of four brigades - 19th Javanese Armoured Br., 25th Surabayan Armoured, 16th Javanese Artillery, and 1st Javanese Mechanized Br. The divisional units of the 1st Helghaz Division are : 1st Division HQ and Signal Regiment, 1st Regiment IAS (Imperial Air Support), 11th IEU (Imperial Engineer Unit), 1st Logistic Support Unit, 2nd Logistic Support Unit, and 28th (IADS) Imperial Air Defence Support.

Current Commander
Major General Yusuf Agung Siarawan.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 am

Locked at OP request
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information