NATION

PASSWORD

Macrobian Bush War [PT (1968-70s Tech)/OOC/Sign-ups]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Macrobian Bush War [PT (1968-70s Tech)/OOC/Sign-ups]

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:49 am

The Macrobian Bush War


Premise

In Macrobia, the only sounds that resonate loudly throughout the land are gunfire, explosions, vehicles running and men screaming.

19 August 1968 was the day that started it all. The Somaliland National Liberation Movement committed attacks on Pergamonic administrative institutions, and Markos Gounaropoulos, the Governor of Macrobia, ordered martial law on the regions affected. However, that never stopped the Movement from engaging in military confrontations against the Colonial Security Force, with growing widespread sympathy among the local population feeding their guerilla warfare machine, proving to be a massive thorn on the colonial forces. Determined to preserve the Pergamonic hold on the colony, Grand Prince Michael I Nicodemus and Prime Minister Charalambos Palloulis passed a law calling for an expeditionary force to pacify the Movement. Two ends hang in the balance a men on both sides fight with their blood soaked on the desert sands.


Belligerents


Grand Principality of Pergamon

Image


Background

Commonly known as Pergamon, the Grand Principality is a Christian semi-executive constitutional monarchy situated in Anatolia. Ruled by Michael I and Palloulis, their conservative ideals led them to be keen on preserving the nation's hold on the colony. A conservative majority in the Boule is what keeps them afloat, all seeing the vitality of preserving the status quo. However, as long as the war prolongs, those in opposition will have their numbers grow day by day, and would do anything they can afford to ensure that the conflict ends. All it takes for Michael, Palloulis and the conservative band is to pray and do whatever they can to ensure that the war accelerates in their favor.

Image
Pergamonic troops of the 1st Agema Force


Prominent Figures

  • Michael I Nicodemus, Grand Prince of Pergamon
  • Charalambos Palloulis, Prime Minister
  • Nestoras Zografellis, Succeding Prime Minister
  • Lykourgos Martakos, General Commander of the Macrobian Expeditionary Corps
  • Theofanis Tripolilis, General of the 4th Division, Macrobian Expeditionary Force
  • Thanasis Stavroglou, General of the 11th Division, Macrobian Expeditionary Force
  • Emilios Kostotis, General of the 14th Division, Macrobian Expeditionary Force
  • Diogenis Boosalakos, Air General of the Pergamonic Princely Air Force for Operations in Macrobia
  • Markos Gounaropoulos, Governor of Macrobia
  • Hristos Argyroglou, General and Commander of the Macrobian Colonial Security Force

Supporting Nations


Somaliland National Liberation Movement

Image


Background

SONALMO for short, these native peoples are determined to fight for their independence from 78 years of Pergamonic rule. The politico-militant organization is currently lead by Saxardiid Maxamed Caynansh, an intellectual educated at one of Pergamon's top institutions. Amalgamated from other nationalist political organizations of varying ideologies, the Movement strives to uphold Caynansh's vision of an independent republic, where democracy reigns free without obstruction. Nevertheless, those with different ideologies retain a different idea as to how their independent democracy would function. This potential for internal division would tear the Movement apart if Caynansh does not deal with it quickly.

Image


Prominent Figures

  • Saxardiid Maxamed Caynansh, President of Somaliland and Commander-in-Chief of SONALMO
  • Cabdiraxmaan Gacayte Barkhadle, Prime Minister of Somaliland and Vice Commander-in-Chief of SONALMO
  • Guntaal Cabsiiye Busuri, SONALMO General and Minister of War
  • Tarabi Caddow Ashkir, Minister of the Economy
  • Xiis Mahad Xasan, SONALMO General
  • Shankaron Cagmadhige Tareey, SONALMO General
  • Axmed Tawakal Xashraawi, SONALMO General

Supporting Nations


Peacekeepers/NGOs/Neutrals

Supporting Nations


Mercenaries

Originating Nations

  • TBA

Rules

  1. Forum rules apply
  2. Keep troop quantity less than or equal to 3,000. I want to keep the scope of the war in a relatively small size
  3. No godmodding
  4. No metagaming
  5. Keep content at a reasonable level where the mods won't lock the IC thread down.
  6. If you understand the rules, please type "I love the desert"


Application


Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Minister of Defense/War:[/b]
[b]Commanding General:[/b]
[b]Supporting:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Amount of Support:[/b]

[b]Do you understand the rules?:[/b]
Last edited by Seleucid Pergamon on Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8727
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:54 am

Can MT nations join?

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Alcotan
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 60
Founded: Jan 05, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Alcotan » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:05 am

Nation Name: Republic of Alcotan
Head of State: President Luigi Camberto
Head of Government: Vice President Leonardo Palverez
Minister of Defense/War: Emmanuel Phelipe Aosta
Commanding General: Colonel Bashir Khan
Supporting: Troops, intelligence
Role: Fighting off the rebels
Amount of Support: The 1st Libyan Infantry, 3rd, 8th, and 36th Attack squadrons

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert yes

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24348
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:02 pm

Nation Name: Free Kingdom of Allanea
Head of State: King and Queen Alexander and Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky
Head of Government: King and Queen Alexander and Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky
Minister of Defense/War: Baroness Priscilla Conde
Commanding General: General Kalugin
Supporting: Troops, intelligence, consultants
Role: Fighting off the rebels / Intelligence
Amount of Support: Up to 500 commandos of various types, drones, satellite overflights, possibly a submarine or ship striking from the sea
Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert

All this may change based on answers to the following questions:

1. What is Pergamon itself like? From the implication that it is a constitutional monarchy I assume that it is not an evil totalitarian hellhole.
2. What tactics and strategies does Pergamon use to suppress the rebels? Are there more like those of a modern Western country or more like 1970s Western countries in Africa? (I.e. iks there a degree of concern for avoiding civilian casualties or is there torture and mass-murder up and down the show?).
3. What are the tactics and strategies used by the rebels? Are they decent people or are they like 1970s anti-colonialist movements? ? (I.e. is there a degree of concern for avoiding civilian casualties or is there torture and mass-murder up and down the show).
4. What are the rebels funded by? Do they have some kind of semi-legitimate business interests like the Tamil Tigers had, or is it things like crime and human trafficking?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Bolslania
Minister
 
Posts: 2455
Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Nation Name: Technocratic Meritocracy of Bolslania
Head of State: President Wilhelm Oberst
Head of Government: Prime Minister Lucias Devre
Minister of Defense/War: James Westmann
Commanding General: Lieutenant General Adam Westberger
Supporting: SNLM
Role: Equipping the SNLM and providing military support.
Amount of Support: 1,500 infantrymen, 300 tankers, 200 Attacker pilots, 100 Fighter pilots, 400 artillerymen, 200 communications and support personnel, 300 logistics and transportation personnel (plus vehicles for those who need them)

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert
Last edited by Bolslania on Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Military is a 9-9-6 according to this index
[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature

Pro: Democracy, Science, Pro-choice, Civil rights, SocDem , Technocracy
Anti: Authoritarianism, Flat-earthers/science deniers, Conspiracy theorists, Karens, Hard-right conservatives

This nation is roughly representative of my irl beliefs
Aha, I tricked you.

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:31 pm

Romextly wrote:Can MT nations join?


Yeah, since the setting is technically MT.

Now, just to get the acceptance/denial stuff out of the way.

Alcotan wrote:Nation Name: Republic of Alcotan
Head of State: President Luigi Camberto
Head of Government: Vice President Leonardo Palverez
Minister of Defense/War: Emmanuel Phelipe Aosta
Commanding General: Colonel Bashir Khan
Supporting: Troops, intelligence
Role: Fighting off the rebels
Amount of Support: The 1st Libyan Infantry, 3rd, 8th, and 36th Attack squadrons

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert yes


Accepted.

Allanea wrote:Nation Name: Free Kingdom of Allanea
Head of State: King and Queen Alexander and Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky
Head of Government: King and Queen Alexander and Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky
Minister of Defense/War: Baroness Priscilla Conde
Commanding General: General Kalugin
Supporting: Troops, intelligence, consultants
Role: Fighting off the rebels / Intelligence
Amount of Support: Up to 500 commandos of various types, drones, satellite overflights, possibly a submarine or ship striking from the sea
Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert

All this may change based on answers to the following questions:

1. What is Pergamon itself like? From the implication that it is a constitutional monarchy I assume that it is not an evil totalitarian hellhole.
2. What tactics and strategies does Pergamon use to suppress the rebels? Are there more like those of a modern Western country or more like 1970s Western countries in Africa? (I.e. iks there a degree of concern for avoiding civilian casualties or is there torture and mass-murder up and down the show?).
3. What are the tactics and strategies used by the rebels? Are they decent people or are they like 1970s anti-colonialist movements? ? (I.e. is there a degree of concern for avoiding civilian casualties or is there torture and mass-murder up and down the show).
4. What are the rebels funded by? Do they have some kind of semi-legitimate business interests like the Tamil Tigers had, or is it things like crime and human trafficking?


Accepted.

Bolslania wrote:Nation Name: Technocratic Meritocracy of Bolslania
Head of State: President Wilhelm Oberst
Head of Government: Prime Minister Lucias Devre
Minister of Defense/War: James Westmann
Commanding General: Lieutenant General Adam Westberger
Supporting: SNLM
Role: Equipping the SNLM and providing military support.
Amount of Support: 1,500 infantrymen, 300 tankers, 200 Attacker pilots, 100 Fighter pilots, 400 artillerymen, 200 communications and support personnel, 300 logistics and transportation personnel (plus vehicles for those who need them)

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert


Accepted. The SNLM appreciates your support.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Everyone else, I'll be updating my name for the SNMP. It'll be changed to SONALMO.

Now, Allanea, to answer your questions.

1. Pergamon is a Christian conservative state with a democracy that's more or less a guided democracy. Censorship towards leftist and communist material exists, but totalitarian measures are not applied. Though, after the war, Pergamonic politics and society would get increasingly liberal, or better yet more democratic.
2. Pergamon uses unconventional warfare, similar to those used by the Rhodesians except adjusted for desert warfare. That being said, they're a more modern Western country, however torture and mass-murder against Somalis suspected of being SONALMO members would be relatively frequent.
3. The rebels use guerilla warfare to wear down the Pergamonians, and I'll be taking inspiration from FRELIMO in the Mozambican War of Independence for this. Torture and mass-murder against collaborating Somalis and Pergamonic colonials would be common.
4. They have semi-legitimate businesses to fund their war effort.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24348
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

I somehow suspected that FRELIMO things would be in play here. Allanea shall probably (with a heavy heart and a pinched nose) support the government.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Sannyamathland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sannyamathland » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:39 pm

Nation Name:The United Soveit Republic of Sannyamathland a.k.a The Soviet Union(the name to be used in this RP)
Head of State:Chairman Kaustuv Rio
Head of Government:Chairman Kaustuv Rio
Minister of Defense/War:Georgy Petrovsky
Commanding General:Lt.General Alexander Bodrov
Supporting:SONALMO
Role:Providing military support to SONALMO to support its fight against an imperialist nation
Amount of Support:2000 soldiers of the 12th Soviet Infantry Regiment (Armoured),200 tanks,300 fighter jets,100 light infantry vehicles,20 snipers and 150 medical personnel.(the tanks will move in to Macrobia from Resetho,a Soviet supported Communist country in Africa)
Do you understand the rules?:I love the desert
Last edited by Sannyamathland on Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
A Communist Republic located near RL Russia,inhabited by about 350 million 'comrades'.Military superpower,largest military budget in the world,permanent member of UNSC.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24348
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:12 pm

OOC: That's a whole lot of tanks and fighter jets. I can't help but point out that the just the maintenance crews for the fighter jets would require something like 3,000 people.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:21 pm

Allanea wrote:I somehow suspected that FRELIMO things would be in play here. Allanea shall probably (with a heavy heart and a pinched nose) support the government.

Allanea wrote:OOC: That's a whole lot of tanks and fighter jets. I can't help but point out that the just the maintenance crews for the fighter jets would require something like 3,000 people.


The Grand Prince appreciates your support. Also, you have a good point.

Sannyamathland wrote:Nation Name:The United Soveit Republic of Sannyamathland a.k.a The Soviet Union(the name to be used in this RP)
Head of State:Chairman Kaustuv Rio
Head of Government:Chairman Kaustuv Rio
Minister of Defense/War:Georgy Petrovsky
Commanding General:Alexander Bodrov
Supporting:SONALMO
Role:Providing military support to SONALMO to support its fight against an imperialist nation
Amount of Support:2000 soldiers of the 12th Soviet Infantry Regiment (Armoured),200 tanks,300 fighter jets,100 light infantry vehicles,20 snipers and 150 medical personnel.(the tanks will move in to Macrobia from Resetho,a Soviet supported Communist country in Africa)
Do you understand the rules?:I love the desert


Pending. You need to limit your tanks and fighter jets.
Last edited by Seleucid Pergamon on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1061
Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:39 pm

Nation Name: United Australaisan Commonwealth(rp name: Republic of British South Africa)
Head of State: John Gorton[b]
[b]Head of Government: P.W. Botha

Minister of Defense/War: Piet Janse van Rensburg
Commanding General: Michael Holoyake
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Combatant
Amount of Support: 1,000 troops ( will be moved from South African Occupied Rhodesia )

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert yes
rp map for this nation
Image


rp flag
Image
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically South Africa but in Australia and New Zealand

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 am

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:Nation Name: United Australaisan Commonwealth(rp name: Republic of British South Africa)
Head of State: John Gorton[b]
[b]Head of Government: P.W. Botha

Minister of Defense/War: Piet Janse van Rensburg
Commanding General: Michael Holoyake
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Combatant
Amount of Support: 1,000 troops ( will be moved from South African Occupied Rhodesia )

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert yes
rp map for this nation

rp flag


Accepted. The Grand Prince expresses his thanks for your support.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24348
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:08 am

Is there perhaps a map of the areas controlled by Pergamon? I understand it roughly corresponds to Somalia but it'd be nice to see what's going on.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24348
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:09 am

Also, being this is Somalia - is piracy by the resistance a factor (either as terrorism or to gain funds)?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:50 am

Allanea wrote:Is there perhaps a map of the areas controlled by Pergamon? I understand it roughly corresponds to Somalia but it'd be nice to see what's going on.


I'll post it soon.

Allanea wrote:Also, being this is Somalia - is piracy by the resistance a factor (either as terrorism or to gain funds)?


It won't.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Svenska-Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 400
Founded: May 29, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 am

Nation Name: United Imperium of Svenska-Britannia
Head of State: Charles Von Roland
Head of Government: Charles Von Roland
Minister of Defense/War: Alexander Thumbolt
Commanding General: Brigadier General William Sunderland
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Active Aerial Combat Support
Amount of Support:
156th Tactical 'Yellow' Aquila Squadron [10 Viper MK:10's]
50th Strategic Heavy Bomber Squadron [8 Cobra MK:3's]
Do you understand the rules?: I love the Desert yes
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svenska-Britannia: A semi-democratic global imperium composed of 2 empires and its democratic colonial commonwealths with one goal in mind: Unity

An FT Tech Nation but with a Modern Timeline, Advanced Technology, Powerful Military, United Abrahamic Faith
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.


Member of: C.U.S.P


Not all NS Stats are Canon


News:Svenska-Britannian Aid Organizations are arriving in the Corrish Capital of Linlithgow. To provide relief aid

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Svenska-Britannia wrote:Nation Name: United Imperium of Svenska-Britannia
Head of State: Charles Von Roland
Head of Government: Charles Von Roland
Minister of Defense/War: Alexander Thumbolt
Commanding General: Brigadier General William Sunderland
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Active Aerial Combat Support
Amount of Support:
156th Tactical 'Yellow' Aquila Squadron [10 Viper MK:10's]
50th Strategic Heavy Bomber Squadron [8 Cobra MK:3's]
Do you understand the rules?: I love the Desert yes


Accepted. The Grand Prince appreciates your support.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Gardelrya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gardelrya » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Gardelrya
Head of State: King Halfdan V
Head of Government: Prime Minister Alfred Horn
Minister of Defense/War: Minister of War Olaf Antonsan
Commanding General: Admiral Arvid Beck
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Naval Supremacy and Land forces
Amount of Support:
1 Ansgar-class aircraft carrier
2 Relv Sisse-class cruisers
2 Marius T. Koppel-class destroyers
1 submarine
82 aircraft

17th Royal Infantry Regiment (1,800 soldiers, 85 tanks)

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert
Last edited by Gardelrya on Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA
Member of ICDN
does not use NS stats
Embassy Program

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Gardelrya wrote:Nation Name: The Kingdom of Gardelrya
Head of State: King Halfdan V
Head of Government: Prime Minister Alfred Horn
Minister of Defense/War: Minister of War Olaf Antonsan
Commanding General: Admiral Arvid Beck
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Naval Supremacy and Land forces
Amount of Support: [spoiler=5th Carrier Strike Force]2 Ansgar-class aircraft carriers
2 Relv Sisse-class cruisers
4 Marius T. Koppel-class destroyers
4 anti submarine frigates
1 submarine
164 total aircraft (82 on each carrier)

17th Royal Infantry Regiment (2,400 soldiers, 85 tanks)

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert
[/spoiler]

Kinda excessive, don't you think? Your naval force?
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Gardelrya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gardelrya » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Seleucid Pergamon wrote:
Gardelrya wrote:Nation Name: The Kingdom of Gardelrya
Head of State: King Halfdan V
Head of Government: Prime Minister Alfred Horn
Minister of Defense/War: Minister of War Olaf Antonsan
Commanding General: Admiral Arvid Beck
Supporting: Pergamon
Role: Naval Supremacy and Land forces
Amount of Support: [spoiler=5th Carrier Strike Force]2 Ansgar-class aircraft carriers
2 Relv Sisse-class cruisers
4 Marius T. Koppel-class destroyers
4 anti submarine frigates
1 submarine
164 total aircraft (82 on each carrier)

17th Royal Infantry Regiment (2,400 soldiers, 85 tanks)

Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert
[/spoiler]

Kinda excessive, don't you think? Your naval force?

yeah you're right, I edited it
Member of LITA
Member of ICDN
does not use NS stats
Embassy Program

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:19 pm

Looking better. Accepted. The Grand Prince appreciates your support.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Augusticinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 669
Founded: Mar 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Augusticinia » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:48 pm

Nation Name: Federal Republic of Augusticinia
Head of State: "Provisional Chancellor" Alfredo Lodi
Head of Government: "Governing Minister" Oliver Törlund
Minister of Defense/War: "Secretary of War" General Evgeni Rebell
Commanding General: "Chief of Foreign Legions" General Marcelo Filanel
Supporting: SONALMO
Role: Tactical Support to the SONALMO forces including reconnaissance, intelligence, aid, lend-lease, training, and supply. Forces are instructed to not enter into combat unless if directly engaged, and supply humanitarian aid to any and all civilians when permitted. (If combat escalates, use of direct force may be implemented)
Amount of Support: ~2700 Operatives
2nd Augusticinian Foreign Service Regiment (~1000 Combatants/Aid Workers)
-1st Augusticinian Engineering Company (2 Civil Engineer Sections, 1 Explosives Section, 1 Energy Section)
-4th Augusticinian Engineering Company (2 Electronics Sections, 1 Radio Section, 1 Comms Section)
-2nd Augusticinian Guard Battalion (2 Motorized Units, 1 Light Infantry Unit, 1 Military Police Unit)
-3rd Augusticinian Ranged Battalion (1 Light Infantry Unit, 1 Anti-Air Unit, 2 Ranged Units)
-5th Augusticinian Humanitarian Group (Assorted Medical, Construction, and Transport Sections)

6th Augusticinian Merchant Marine (~1200 Sailors)
-Assorted Transport/Cargo Vessels
-3 Destroyers
-10 patrol boats

4th Augusticinian Foreign Air Support Station (~500 Airmen)
- 3 Ground Units
- 10 Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- Assorted Transport Aircraft
- 20 Reconnaissance Aircraft


Do you understand the rules?: I love the desert
Last edited by Augusticinia on Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
South Americanastan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Americanastan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Nation: Federation of South Americanastan
Head of State: President Jack Friedman
Head of Government: Senate Leader Aaron Killiam
Head of Defense: John Callahan
Commander: Wally Michealson
Support: Pergamon
Role: Aerial Supremacy (SAAF) and Land Forces (SAA)
Support:

SAA:
79th Infantry Battalion
19th Infantry Battalion
12th Tank Battalion
SASOU Special Operations
SAAF:
Regional Defense Wing:
Ottawa, Portland, Vermont, Halifax Squadrons (Lightning Mk12 Strike Fighters)

I love the desert
Last edited by South Americanastan on Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
All-Around Asshat,
Member of LITA and ICDN

My embassy programhttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=498327

I (partially) use NS stats

User avatar
Rausenburg
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Nov 24, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rausenburg » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 pm

Nation Name: Council Republic of Rausenburg
Head of State: ((Not a royal or aristocracy))
Head of Government: First Minister Sienna Johannsson
Minister of Territorial Defense: Col. Klaas-Jan Niemans (ret.)
Commanding General: Major General Hendrik-Jan Jeurnink
Supporting/Role: I wish to open up an other faction. World Assembly Peacekeepers. I wish to conduct Peacekeeping operations within Somaliland and assist with civilian protection. This will allow nations who don't exactly like either of these nations join in the RP with either a NGO's like the Red Cross or put forward a smaller unit for peacekeeping, patrolling and Combat observation like they did for the Suez Cannel crisis or Cyprus. However I will follow the UN's current list of Laws of War and resolutions put forth to me by other neutral nations. There is no way I would suspect this option would outright stop the fighting but it might add an interesting twist to it.
Amount of Support:

Regiment 42.
-1st Battalion (Mechanized)
-2nd Battalion (Mechanized) *Not Deployed
-3rd Battalion (Light Motorized) *Standby
-4th Battalion (Light Reserve) *Not Deployed

- Battalion Headquarters Company
- 3x Rifle Companies
- Combat Support Company
-> Recce Platoon
-> Signals Platoon
-> Mortar Battery
-> Sniper Platoon
-> Assault Pioneers
-> AT Platoon
- Admin Company
-> Supply Group
-> Maintenance Group
-> Medical Group
-> Field Sustainment Group

Example Company
Company Commander
Company 2iC
LAV Captain
Company Sergeant Major
Signals Element
Signals NCO
Company Signaller
Stores & Transport Section
Company Quartermaster
Section 2iC
Transport Sergeant
Transport Driver
2x Storemen
Medical Det
Medic Lead
Medic
Medic Driver

Maintenance Det
Weapons Tech
Vehicle Tech
Electronic/Optronic Tech

Vehicles
4x Armsstaad APC's
4x Scania PLS trucks
1x Armsstaad Medical
1x Armsstaad MRV

3x Infantry Troops
Troop HQ
Troop Commander
Troop 2iC
Troop Sergeant
Troop Signaller
Gunner
Driver

3x Rifle Section
Section Commander
Section 2iC
2x Machinegunner
2x Grenadier
Rifleman
Section 3iC/ Crew Commander
Gunner
Driver

Weapons Det
Det. Commander
Weapons Operator (MMG)
2x Weapons Operator (HAT)


International Development and Aid Project ( starting with 10 members expanding according to demand)

Do you understand the rules?: Yes I understand and something compells me to say "I love the desert" but i don't know why?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: New Austzeland

Advertisement

Remove ads