NATION

PASSWORD

Pemecutan Airport Authority (WIP) - Partially Open

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Pemecutan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Pemecutan Airport Authority (WIP) - Partially Open

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:24 pm

Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Pemecutan Realm
Trigram: PCU | Demonym: Pemecutanian
Capital: Pemecutan Puri
Population: 23,027,733 (latest census)

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

The History

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Last edited by Pemecutan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Puri International Airport

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Bandar Udara Internasional Puri
Labuan Akasa Duranagari Puri

IATA: PCP ICAO: PPCP
Airport Type: Public
Owner: Government of Tambangan State
Operator: Pemecutan Airport Authority
Area Serves:
  • Tambangan State
  • Kauripan State
  • Pemecutan Federal City
Hub for: Tridatu Airways
Timezone: EMAT (UTC +5)
Runways: 4000 m
Puri International Airport (Bahasa: Bandar Udara Internasional Puri; Hanacaraka Latin: Labuan Akasa Duranagari Puri) is the primary airport in Giri Island of Pemecutan. It is the busiest airport in the country which served the capital city and its adjacent states, Tambangan and Kauripan. It is located 13 km southwest of the capital, Pemecutan Puri.

Previously known as Pemeregan Airfield, the airport was established by British in 1923 as a military airfield. During the World War II, the airport was heavily damaged. The restoration project was not happened until their independence as Giri Federation in 1949. The airport is reopened in 1955 as civilian-military airport and being renamed as Puri Airport. After the establishment of Kaliungu Airfield in 1971, Puri Airport then become fully civilian airport. The named is changed into its current name in 1978 to focusing its mission as the international gate of the country. It is the first airport in Pemecutan to cater international flights.

A massive renovation is made in early 2000's as the capacity of the old building have been reached. The terminal is being separated between International and domestic flights to give more private condition. The postmodern building is given to blend the modern building with traditional and ethnic touch.

Facilities

Passenger Terminal

Freight Terminal

Service Facilities

Maintenance Facilities

Airport Hotel

Airlines and Destinations

Passenger
Airlines
Destinations
Air HoyerlayRowigath
Air MCGValletta-MCG International
AireziaZafizamarrah-Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody
Crystal International AirlinesLorrana City
CY JetTsinchung
Europa AirlinesAthens, Budapest-Ferihegy, Madrid-Barajas, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Rome-Leonardo da Vinci
Garuda KencanaKota Damai
Ibican AirlinesCuyoga-Liberty, Elizabeth, Wilmington-Carter
Petara AirAnara, Arupura, Mitra, Pasirpura
SilverAirNew Gardenalia
SpringmontAirSouth Windbridge
Tridatu Airways
(Domestic)
Mengwi, Nilayam, Kesiman-Jambe, Ubung-Satria
Charter: Batubulan, Canggu, Ruacalu, Pasahnehu
Tridatu Airways
(International)
Guatemala City-La Aurora, Kota Kiambang, New Frontier, Trolleborg, Valletta-MCG International, Zafizamarrah-Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody

Cargo
Airlines
Destinations
Tridatu Cargo AirwaysBatubulan, Mengwi, Nilayam, Ubung-Satria

Ground Transportation
Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Ubung-Satria International Airport

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Bandar Udara Internasional Ubung-Satria
Labuan Akasa Duranagari Ubung lan Satria

IATA: UBS ICAO: PUBS
Owner: Government of Ulunusa State
Area Serves: Ulunusa State
Focus City for: Tridatu Airways
Runways: 3800 m
Ubung-Satria International Airport (Bahasa: Bandar Udara Internasional Ubung-Satria; Hanacaraka Latin: Labuan Akasa Duranagari Ubung lan Satria) is a major civilian airport in Pemecutan which is located in the northern part of Giri Island, Pemecutan main island. The airport is served Pemecutan largest city, Ubung and the whole Ulunusa State. It is located around 7 km south of Ubung city. The name of the airport is a combination of Ubung, Pemecutan largest city and Satria, the capital of Ulunusa State.

Pohgading Airfield was established in 1953 as the second airport in the country. It was initially a cargo service airport to reached Soracana Islands and Batubulan Island. It began cater passenger flights in 1962 with route to Nilayam in Soracana Islands. After the merge of Giri Federation and Kanginan Kingdom to become Pemecutan, Pohgading Airfield was getting a renovation. The named of the airport was also changed into its current name, Ubung-Satria. The 'International' premise was inserted in 1989 as the mission for the airport has change. Ubung-Satria International Airport then become the third international gate of Pemecutan. A modernization project was commenced in mid-2000 to give a new look of the old facilities and building and also installment of newest technology in order to give more comfort for the passengers that come to the airport.

Facilities

Terminal

Ground Handling

Airport Hotel

Passenger
Airlines
Destinations
Air MCGValletta-MCG International
AireziaZafizamarrah-Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody
Garuda KencanaKota Damai
Ibican AirlinesCuyoga-Liberty, Elizabeth, Wilmington-Carter
Petara AirAnara, Arupura, Mitra, Pasirpura
SilverAirNew Gardenalia
Tridatu Airways
(Domestic)
Mengwi, Nilayam, Kesiman-Jambe, Puri
Tridatu Airways
(International)
Guatemala City-La Aurora, New Frontier, Trolleborg, Valletta-MCG International, Zafizamarrah-Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody

Cargo
Airlines
Destinations
Tridatu Cargo AirwaysBatubulan, Mengwi, Nilayam, Puri

Ground Transportation
Last edited by Pemecutan on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Mengwi International Airport

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:35 pm

Bandar Udara Internasional Mengwi
Labuan Akasa Duranagari Mengwi

IATA: MWI ICAO: PMWI
Owner: Government of Kanginan State
Area Serves: Kanginan State
Focus City for: Tridatu Airways
Runways: 3000 m
Mengwi International Airport (Bahasa: Bandar Udara Internasional Mengwi; Hanacaraka Latin: Labuan Akasa Duranagari Manguwi) is one of the major civilian airport in Pemecutan. Located in Kanginan State, it is the only Pemecutan international airport that is located outside Giri Island. The airport is serving Kanginan State and located around 9 km northeast of Mengwi.

Built as Canging Airfield in 1927, it was Kanginan primary airfield during British occupation. It was mainly use as military airfield. One out of two military airfield in Pemecutan area (the other being Pemeregan Airfield which then become Puri International Airport). Mengwi gained it's International status after Kanginan independence in 1952. It is become Kanginan's one and only airport. After the collapsed of Kanginan's economy in mid-1960's, the government decided to joined Giri Federation to become Pemecutan. The merger was finalized in 1966. The merger makes Mengwi Airport also changed their operator as Mangu Airport Authority was being merge with Giri Airport Authority to create Pemecutan Airport Authority. The change was finalized in 1973. The 'International' status was given in 1979 to promote the state as tourism center of Pemecutan. As like the other international airport, a major renovation and modernization is also commenced in mid-2000. This to ensure the comfort and safety of the passengers.

Facilities

Terminals

Ground Handling

Airport Hotel

Passenger
[td]Ibican Airlines
Airlines
Destinations
Garuda KencanaKota Damai
Elizabeth, Wilmington-Carter
Petara AirAnapura, Mitra
SilverAirNew Gardenalia
Tridatu Airways
(Domestic)
Nilayam, Kesiman-Jambe, Puri, Ubung-Satria
Tridatu Airways
(International)
Guatemala City-La Aurora, New Frontier, Trolleborg

Cargo
Airlines
Destinations
Tridatu Cargo AirwaysBatubulan, Nilayam, Puri, Ubung-Satria

Ground Transportation
Last edited by Pemecutan on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

The Partners

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:35 pm

Company Partners
To maintain the operation and services of all airports under Pemecutan Airport Authority, the authority established a cooperation with other companies according to their specialization. These companies are capable of handling the maintenance and services of airports facilities to meet the standard that have been placed by the Authority. Aside for airports maintenance, there are also business partners that cater the needs of passengers in the airports. All of these to give a high quality accommodation, comfort and experience towards the passengers that come to the airports. Although most of these companies are domestic based, Pemecutan Airport Authority also opened up the possibility for foreign companies to expand their operation into Pemecutan. The aimed is to give a broad selection of each and every services that provided in the airport.

Maintenance and Service Partners
Here are the list of Companies that handling maintenance and services in the airports of Pemecutan Airport Authority. These companies are capable of ground handling services, refueling services, airplane maintenance, airport safety and security and passenger on-board culinary services.

Domestic Partners
  • Giri Ground Service
    A subsidiary of Tridatu Airways which responsible of airport ground handling services.
  • KitchenAir
    A subsidiary of Tridatu Airways which responsible of on-board culinary services.
  • Pemecutan Police Department
    The Airport Police Sub Sector which responsible of airport and passenger safety and security.
  • Pemecutan Fire Department
    The Airport Fire Sub Sector which responsible of any disaster happens in the airports.
  • Pemecutan Aero Medical Clinic
    The Airport Sector is responsible for passenger health issue.
Foreign Partners
  • GrenGas
    An Eco-friendly Energy company from The United Kingdom of Kykid8 providing refueling service

Business and Leisure Partners
Here are the list of Companies that gives accommodation and leisure services to the passengers that come to the airports. The companies in the list includes cafe and restaurants, bookstore, clothing and apparel store, gift shop, jewelry store, cosmetics, lodging facilities, etc.

Domestic Partners

Agung & Arya Fashion Ltd., Pemecutan-based luxury fashion house.

The Jukung Restaurant

UBJ Hotels, Pemecutan largest hotel chain company

Jepun Wellness Center

SC Mart

Peken Oleh Oleh
Pemecutan largest gift shop chain

Foreign Partners

International Retailing LLC
GrenGas
Nio Espresso
Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:13 pm

-Reserved-
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

The Applications

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:44 pm

Application
To ease the sorting and managing all applications that coming to the Authority, Pemecutan Airport Authority provide several applications form to cater the needs of the Authority and for the desired applicants. There are 3 basic forms, Route Establishment Application for airlines company, Business Establishment Application for business and leisure applicants and Maintenance Service Applications for airports maintenance company.

Route Establishment Application
In this section address the application form for airlines company who wish to established a route into one of our international airports. There are a few notes to be consider before filling the application form.
Note:
  • In sending the application towards the Authority, a cover letter is much appreciated from the applicants although it is not mandatory. A simple filled form will be also accepeted.
  • For applicants that wish to delivered a cover letter in their application letter, the receiver is as follows;
    - Mr. Dewa Made Putra Tantrayana, Chief Executive Officer Pemecutan Airport Authority
  • Each International Airport will have separate application letter, so please carefully notice the application form that you wish to fill.
  • For Flights Lengths, the Authority defines its definitions as follows;
    - Short Haul; for Airlines based in Melayu Archipelago, RL Maldives, Cocos (Keeling), Reunion and Mauritius.
    - Medium Haul; for Airlines based in RL South Asia, West Asia, Madagascar, East Africa, Palau and Australia
    - Long Haul; for Airlines based in RL Central Asia, East Asia, North Africa, Central Africa, South Africa, Asian part of Russia, New Zealand and Western part of Oceania (Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Micronesia, Vanuatu, Nauru and New Caledonia)
    - Ultra Long Haul; for Airlines based in RL America (North and South), Europe, West Africa and the rest of Oceania
  • Please notify that all airlines that has been accepted by the Authority will be fully served from each Airports International Terminal. Gate assigned to the airlines will be based on availability during the time of flights (departure and arrival).
  • Each application form only for one route. If applicants wants to establish more than one route connection for the same Airport of Origin, please fill a new form.

Puri International Airport Application Form
This application form is solely for route establishment to Puri International Airport.
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GpJLJaY.jpg[/img]
[i]Puri International Airport - Pemecutan Airport Authority[/i][hr][/hr][b][size=150]Route Establishment Application Form[/size][/b][/align]
[b]A. General Information[/b]
[u]A.1 Airline Name[/u]:
[u]A.2 Airline Code[/u]:
[u]A.3 Airline Country of Origin[/u]:
[u]A.4 Airline Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent[/u]:
[u]A.5 Airline Type[/u]:
[ ] Passenger Only
[ ] Cargo Only
[ ] Passenger Primary with Cargo subsidiary

[b]B. Route Information[/b]
[u]B.1 Airport Name[/u]:
[u]B.2 Airport City Served[/u]:
[u]B.3 Served City Qualifications[/u]: [i]Please select only one[/i]
[ ] Business Trip Primary
[ ] Leisure Trip Primary
[ ] Both Equally

[b]C. Airplane Information[/b]
[u]C.1 Airplane Manufacturer[/u]:
[u]C.2 Airplane Type/Model[/u]:
[u]C.3 Airplane Seat Configuration (F/J/Y)[/u]: [i](This section provide the information of airplane seats by their cabin class. F=First Class, J=Business Class, Y=Economy Class.)[/i]

[b]D. Flight Schedule[/b]
[u]D.1 Flight Type[/u]: [i]Please select only one[/i]
[ ] Regular Flight [i](please continue to section D.2, if you select this option)[/i]
[ ] Seasonal Flight [i](please continue to section D.3, if you select this option)[/i]
[ ] Charter Flight
[u]D.2 Regular Flight Schedule[/u]: [i](please thick in the box for desired flight day and fill the bracket for number of flights on the selected day)[/i]
[ ] Sunday ( )
[ ] Monday ( )
[ ] Tuesday ( )
[ ] Wednesday ( )
[ ] Thursday ( )
[ ] Friday ( )
[ ] Saturday ( )
[u]D.3 Seasonal Flight Schedule[/u]: [i](please thick in the box for desired seasonal flight, may select more than one)[/i]
[ ] December - February
[ ] March - May
[ ] June - August
[ ] September - November

[b]E. Other Important Note(s)[/b]:[/box]

Ubung-Satria International Airport Application Form
This application is solely to established a route towards Ubung-Satria International Airport
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HJDulHD.jpg[/img]
[i]Ubung-Satria International Airport - Pemecutan Airport Authority[/i][hr][/hr][b][size=150]Route Establishment Application Form[/size][/b][/align]
[u]A.1 Airline Name[/u]:
[u]A.2 Airline Code[/u]:
[u]A.5 Airline Type[/u]:
[ ] Passenger Only
[ ] Cargo Only

[u]B.1 Airport Name[/u]:
[ ] Leisure Trip Primary
[ ] Both Equally

[u]C.3 Airplane Seat Configuration (F/J/Y)[/u]: [i](This section provide the information of airplane seats by their cabin class. F=First Class, J=Business Class, Y=Economy Class.)[/i]

[ ] Regular Flight [i](please continue to section D.2, if you select this option)[/i]
[ ] Seasonal Flight [i](please continue to section D.3, if you select this option)[/i]
[ ] Charter Flight
[u]D.2 Regular Flight Schedule[/u]: [i](please thick in the box for desired flight day and fill the bracket for number of flights on the selected day)[/i]
[ ] Sunday ( )
[ ] Monday ( )
[ ] Tuesday ( )
[ ] Wednesday ( )
[ ] Thursday ( )
[ ] Friday ( )
[ ] Saturday ( )
[u]D.3 Seasonal Flight Schedule[/u]: [i](please thick in the box for desired seasonal flight, may select more than one)[/i]
[ ] December - February
[ ] March - May
[ ] June - August
[ ] September - November

Mengwi International Airport Application Form
This application form is to established a route towards Mengwi International Airport
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C0YqJ9M.jpg[/img]
[i]Mengwi International Airport - Pemecutan Airport Authority[/i][hr][/hr][b][size=150]Route Establishment Application Form[/size][/b][/align]
[u]A.1 Airline Name[/u]:
[u]A.2 Airline Code[/u]:
[u]A.5 Airline Type[/u]:
[ ] Passenger Only
[ ] Cargo Only

[u]B.1 Airport Name[/u]:
[ ] Leisure Trip Primary
[ ] Both Equally

[ ] Charter Flight
[ ] Sunday ( )
[ ] Monday ( )
[ ] Tuesday ( )
[ ] Wednesday ( )
[ ] Thursday ( )
[ ] Friday ( )
[ ] Saturday ( )
[u]D.3 Seasonal Flight Schedule[/u]: [i](please thick in the box for desired seasonal flight)[/i]
[ ] December - February
[ ] March - May
[ ] June - August
[ ] September - November

Business Establishment Application
In this section address the application form for business and leisure companies who wish to open their business branch in one of international airports in Pemecutan. For applicants who wish to send the application form with cover letter please address the receiver to Mr. Wayan Putra Windyawan, Chief Marketing Officer Pemecutan Airport Authority.

Business Establishment Application Form
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iqM2WJP.jpg[/img][hr][/hr][b][size=150]Business Establishment Application Form[/size][/b][/align]
[u]A.1 Company Name[/u]:
[u]A.2 Company Country of Origin[/u]:
[u]A.3 Company Headquarter[/u]:
[u]A.4 Company Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent[/u]:
[u]A.5 Company Business Sector[/u]: [i](eg. restaurants, bookstore, cafe, mini market, lodging facilities, etc)[/i]

[b]B. Location Selection Information[/b]
[i](You may select more than one location for your business branch)[/i]
[u]B.1 Airport Selection[/u]
[ ] Puri International Airport
[ ] Ubung-Satria International Airport
[ ] Mengwi International Airport
[u]B.2 Terminal Selection[/u]
[ ] Domestic Terminal
[ ] International Terminal
[u]B.3 Other Note[/u]: [i](Please provide a detail information if there is something to be add for your location selection)[/i]

[b]C. Other Important Note(s)[/b]:[/box]

Airport Maintenance Application
In this section address the application form for airport maintenance companies who wish to expand their service in one of international airports in Pemecutan. For applicants who wish to send the application form with cover letter please address the receiver to Mrs. Diah Intan Maheswari, Chief Operational Officer Pemecutan Airport Authority. Please note that we only opened this application for Ground Handling Companies, On-Board Culinary Service and Refueling Companies.

Airport Maintenance Application Form
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iqM2WJP.jpg[/img][hr][/hr][b][size=150]Airport Maintenance Application Form[/size][/b][/align]
[u]A.1 Company Name[/u]:
[u]A.2 Company Country of Origin[/u]:
[u]A.3 Company Headquarter[/u]:
[u]A.4 Company Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent[/u]:
[u]A.5 Company Business Sector[/u]:
[ ] Ground Handling Service
[ ] On-Board Culinary Service
[ ] Refueling Service

[b]B. Service Coverage Information[/b]
[i](You may select more than one location for your business branch)[/i]
[u]B.1 Airport Selection[/u]
[ ] Puri International Airport
[ ] Ubung-Satria International Airport
[ ] Mengwi International Airport
[u]B.2 Terminal Selection[/u]
[ ] Domestic Terminal
[ ] International Terminal

[b]C. Other Important Note(s)[/b]:[/box]
Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:58 pm

-Reserved-
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:58 pm

-Reserved-
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:59 pm

We are Officially Opened for Business
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:11 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

Today, we are happily announcing the agreement of route establishment between Puri International Airport and several airports under Europa Airlines. This agreement will be commenced shortly as both parties will held the final preparation for the said route to be able to launch officially. We are thanking Europa Airlines authority for their decision to agree with the establishment that we proposed.

New Available Route

Pemecutan Puri - Madrid-Barajas
Pemecutan Puri - Paris Charles de Gaulle
Pemecutan Puri - Leonardo da Vinci (Venice)
Pemecutan Puri - Athens

Image Image Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:57 am

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

Today, we are happily announcing the agreement of route establishment between Pemecutan Airport Authority and SilverAir. This agreement will be commenced shortly as both parties will held the final preparation for the said route to be able to launch officially. We are thanking SilverAir authority for their decision to agree with the establishment that we proposed.

New Available Route

Pemecutan Puri - New Gardenalia
Ubung-Satria - New Gardenalia
Mengwi - New Gardenalia

Image Image Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

European Federation Reunified
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby European Federation Reunified » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:10 am

To whom it may concern,
with this letter we intend to open a route between the two countries to favor tourism and trade.
You will find the request attached

Greetings,
Maximilien Vidal, CEO Europa Airlines
Puri International Airport - Pemecutan Airport Authority
Route Establishment Application Form

A. General Information
A.1 Airline Name: Europa Airlines
A.2 Airline Code: EUA
A.3 Airline Country of Origin: European Federation Reunified
A.4 Airline Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent: Maximilien Vidal
A.5 Airline Type:
[ ] Passenger Only
[ ] Cargo Only
[X] Passenger Primary with Cargo subsidiary

B. Route Information
B.1 Airport Name: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, Madrid-Barajas Airport, Berlin-Brandenburg Airport, Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Budapest Ferihegy Airport
B.2 Airport City Served: Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Budapest
B.3 Served City Qualifications: Please select only one
[ ] Leisure Trip Primary
[X] Both Equally

C. Airplane Information
C.1 Airplane Manufacturer: Airbus
C.2 Airplane Type/Model: Boeing 747-200, 747-400; Airbus A320 - A330 - A350 XWB - A380; Europa Zero
C.3 Airplane Seat Configuration (F/J/Y): (This section provide the information of airplane seats by their cabin class. F=First Class, J=Business Class, Y=Economy Class.) F/Y

D. Flight Schedule
D.1 Flight Type: Please select only one
[X] Regular Flight (please continue to section D.2, if you select this option)
[ ] Seasonal Flight (please continue to section D.3, if you select this option)
[ ] Charter Flight
D.2 Regular Flight Schedule: (please thick in the box for desired flight day and fill the bracket for number of flights on the selected day)
[X] Sunday ( )
[ ] Monday ( )
[ ] Tuesday ( )
[ ] Wednesday ( )
[X] Thursday ( )
[ ] Friday ( )
[X] Saturday ( )
D.3 Seasonal Flight Schedule: (please thick in the box for desired seasonal flight, may select more than one)
[ ] December - February
[ ] March - May
[ ] June - August
[ ] September - November

E. Other Important Note(s): None

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:15 pm

To: Mr. Maximillen Vidal, CEO of Europa Airlines

Subject: Route Establishment

Dear Mr. Vidal,

It is our honor to receive your letter for route establishment between your airlines and our airport(s). As previously we have been approached you for the same purpose and you have accepted our route establishment, it is our pleasure to officially accepted your proposal too. This new routes will be added to our airport destination lists shortly and also to our online checking devices. Hopefully, this agreement will highlight the cooperation between both parties in the future. And lastly, we are welcoming all the passengers from every destinations with open hand with the hope that they will gain a memorable experience while they are visiting our country, Pemecutan.

Best Regards,

Mr. Dewa Putu Putra Tantrayana
Chief Executive Officer
Pemecutan Airport Authority

Image Image Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:20 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

We are also announcing a new route that have been commenced by Tridatu Airways. After getting the green light from Belize and Honduras authority, Tridatu Airways is officially flying to their international airport.

New Available Route

Pemecutan Puri - Guatemala City-La Aurora
Ubung-Satria - Guatemala City-La Aurora
Mengwi - Guatemala City-La Aurora

ImageImage Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Lorrana
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrana » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:20 pm

A. General Information
A.1 Airline Name: Crystal International Airlines
A.2 Airline Code: CR
A.3 Airline Country of Origin: Lorrana
A.4 Airline Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent: Dorian Twi'La
A.5 Airline Type: Pa
[ ] Passenger Only
[ ] Cargo Only

B. Route Information
B.1 Airport Name: Lorrana City International Airport
B.2 Airport City Served: Lorrana City
[ ] Leisure Trip Primary
[X] Both Equally

C. Airplane Information
C.1 Airplane Manufacturer: Boeing
C.2 Airplane Type/Model: B787-10
C.3 Airplane Seat Configuration: 135 Main Cabin (Y) seats, 72 Main Cabin Preferred (Y) seats, 35 Crystal+ (W) seats, and 60 Premiere (J) seats.

D. Flight Schedule
[ X Regular Flight (please continue to section D.2, if you select this option)
[ ] Charter Flight
D.2 Regular Flight Schedule: (please thick in the box for desired flight day and fill the bracket for number of flights on the selected day)
[ ] Sunday ( )
[x] Monday (2)
[ ] Tuesday ( )
[x] Wednesday (2)
[ ] Thursday ( )
[x] Friday (2)
[x] Saturday (1)
D.3 Seasonal Flight Schedule: (please thick in the box for desired seasonal flight, may select more than one)
[ ] December - February
[ ] March - May
[ ] June - August
[ ] September - November

E. Other Important Note(s):
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:06 am

Lorrana wrote:- Lorrana Route Establishment

To: Mr. Dorian Twi'La, CEO of Crystal International Airlines

Dear Mr. Twi'La,

It is our honor to receive your letter for route establishment between your airlines and our airport(s). After we are taking a thorough check, we are officially accepted your route establishment request. This new route will be added to our airport destination list shortly and also to our online checking devices. Hopefully, this agreement will highlight the cooperation between both parties in the future. And lastly, we are welcoming all the passengers from every destinations with open hand with the hope that they will gain a memorable experience while they are visiting our country, Pemecutan.

Best Regards,

Chief Executive Officer

Image Image Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Hoyerlay
Envoy

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hoyerlay » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:49 am

A. General Information
A.1 Airline Name: Air Hoyerlay
A.2 Airline Code: HL
A.3 Airline Country of Origin: Hoyerlay
A.4 Airline Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent: Claire Jacobs
A.5 Airline Type:
[ ] Passenger Only
[ ] Cargo Only

B. Route Information
B.1 Airport Name: Rowigath International Airport
B.2 Airport City Served: Rowigath
[ ] Leisure Trip Primary
[X] Both Equally

C. Airplane Information
C.1 Airplane Manufacturer: Airbus
C.2 Airplane Type/Model: A350-1000
C.3 Airplane Seat Configuration (F/J/Y): (This section provide the information of airplane seats by their cabin class. F=First Class 8 seats in 1-2-1 configuration, J=Business Class 40 seats in 1-2-1 configuration, Y=Economy Class 260 seats in 3-4-3 configuration (we also have a Premium Economy (P) cabin with 28 seats in 2-3-3 configuration))

D. Flight Schedule
[X] Regular Flight (please continue to section D.2, if you select this option)
[ ] Charter Flight
[X] Sunday (1)
[X] Monday (1)
[X] Tuesday (1)
[X] Wednesday (1)
[X] Thursday (1)
[X] Friday (1)
[X] Saturday (1)
[ ] December - February
[ ] March - May
[ ] June - August
[ ] September - November

E. Other Important Note(s):

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Hoyerlay wrote:- Air Hoyerlay Route Establishment

To: Mrs. Claire Jacobs, CEO of Air Hoyerlay

Dear Mrs. Jacobs,

It is our honor to receive your letter for route establishment between your airlines and our airport(s). After we are taking a thorough check, we are officially accepted your route establishment request. This new route will be added to our airport destination list shortly and also to our online checking devices. Hopefully, this agreement will highlight the cooperation between both parties in the future. And lastly, we are welcoming all the passengers from every destinations with open hand with the hope that they will gain a memorable experience while they are visiting our country, Pemecutan.

Best Regards,

Chief Executive Officer

Image Image Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Mon May 24, 2021 6:13 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

Today, we are announcing new routes that will be available in Pemecutan airports after the finalization of agreement between involved parties. The airlines involved are Tridatu Airways, Air MCG and Airezia. These route will be commenced shortly after the complete submission of those route into the airport system. Welcome and Have A Great Experience in Pemecutan.

New Available Route

Pemecutan Puri - Valleta-MCG International
Pemecutan Puri - Zafizamarrah-Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody
Ubung-Satria - Valleta-MCG International
Ubung-Satria - Zafizamarrah-Mukhlis Krasnaya Novogrody

ImageImage Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Kykid8
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kykid8 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Business Establishment Application Form

A. General Information
A.1 Company Name: International Retailing LLC.
A.2 Company Country of Origin: United Kingdom of Kykid8
A.3 Company Headquarter: Potrey, UKK
A.4 Company Chief Executive Officer or Equivalent: Aurelio Fiet, CEO
A.5 Company Business Sector: Retail Storefront- Select Goods at Outrageously Good Prices

B. Location Selection Information
(You may select more than one location for your business branch)
B.1 Airport Selection
[X] Puri International Airport
[X] Ubung-Satria International Airport
[X] Mengwi International Airport
B.2 Terminal Selection
[X] Domestic Terminal
[X] International Terminal
B.3 Other Note: We can accommodate any size of location. However, we are also capable of constructing a new storefront in a designated location.

C. Other Important Note(s): Please submit further inquiries directed towards our B2B Success Department.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Thu May 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Kykid8 wrote:- International Retailing Business Establishment Application

To: Mr. Aurelio Fiet, CEO of International Retailing LLC

Subject: Business Establishment

Dear Mr. Fiet,

It is our honor to receive your letter for business establishment in our airport(s). After we are taking a thorough check, we are officially accepted your request to establish your business chain in our airport(s). The finalization for the location selection will be delivered shortly so you will be able to start the establishment and design of your new storefront. We are welcoming you as part of our partner. Hopefully, this establishment could strengthen our relationship further.

Best Regards,

Chief Executive Officer

Image Image Image

Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Kykid8
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kykid8 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:51 pm

Pemecutan wrote:Subject: Business Establishment

Official Communique of the International Retailing LLC.
To: Mr. Dewa Putu Putra Tantrayana

Greetings,
My name is Charley and I'm reaching out to your company on behalf of International Retailing LLC. IR® is dedicated to broadening international markets and introducing amazing products to every consumer near and far. We are thrilled to hear that our applications have been accepted and we will work hand in hand with your associates and locations to best transition to fully operating in your establishments. As a show of good faith and to align our two companies' marketing materials, please use the following code when promoting our partnership:
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=378474][img]https://i.ibb.co/h292HRV/IR-LLC-Logo-Nation-States.png[/img][/url]

This text is only available to our partners, so please do use it when in need of our logo.

Thank you for your interest and acceptance, once more. We look foward to promoting our stores' wonderful products in your gorgeous airports to the millions of flyers that walk through your halls.

Sincerely,
Dawn L.
B2B Outreach Associate
Last edited by Kykid8 on Sat May 29, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:13 pm

Kykid8 wrote:Official Communique of the International Retailing LLC.

To: Mr. Charley, B2B Outreach Associate Dawn L.

Subject: Promotional Code

Dear Mr. Charley,

We are very grateful for our cooperation with International Retailing LLC and we are hoping for an everlasting relationship. We thanking for your previous letter regarding the promotional code. We will use the promotional logo in our airport(s) in order to promote International Retailing LLC as one of our partners.

Best Regards,

Chief Executive Officer

Image Image Image

Last edited by Pemecutan on Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade