NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Ravinya wrote:
Tamrida wrote:I am here for any requests people might have.

i would just like the shadow overlay that NS uses for its custom flag images put on this image if possible

More commonly known as "ripple". Also, please spoiler your images.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Free Las Pinas wrote:
Fergesia wrote:https://i.imgur.com/alzvHOl.jpg

Please put all images in spoilers, thanks :)

Can you make the star larger please?

https://i.imgur.com/4pi7fDH.jpg
Speyland wrote:The image is not working for me because it is a little too big. Can you make it smaller?

My bad, my default settings makes it so I download at 4800px wide.

Sorry for the long wait, but I like it! It is better than it was before. Thanks.

Southern Prescott
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Prescott » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:30 am

just make a queendom flag

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:08 am

Southern Prescott wrote:just make a queendom flag

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:15 am

Southern Prescott wrote:just make a queendom flag

Of the People, For the People

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:46 pm

Howdy, I wanted to make a flag for a fictional version of the UN but I'm not sure what I want it to look like. It's limited to three continents so I wanted to represent that in some way. Can someone please make a flag for a tri-continental organization similar to the UN?
Thank you!
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Corindia
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:02 pm

New Solaurora wrote:Howdy, I wanted to make a flag for a fictional version of the UN but I'm not sure what I want it to look like. It's limited to three continents so I wanted to represent that in some way. Can someone please make a flag for a tri-continental organization similar to the UN?
Thank you!

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Corindia wrote:

This looks amazing! Where did you get the laurel asset?
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Corindia
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:47 pm

New Solaurora wrote:
Corindia wrote:

This looks amazing! Where did you get the laurel asset?

clipart link
I've been using this specific asset for like 4 years now, it's one of my favorites

New Solaurora
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Solaurora » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:58 pm

Corindia wrote:clipart link
I've been using this specific asset for like 4 years now, it's one of my favorites

Cool its now my favorite laurel wreath and I will likely also use it for the next four years. Thank you!
---------
New Solaurora
---------

Istoreya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:21 am

Ravinya wrote:
Tamrida wrote:I am here for any requests people might have.

i would just like the shadow overlay that NS uses for its custom flag images put on this image if possible

Are you looking for a downloadable image with the ripple effect on the flag? You can get one by right-clicking on your flag on your nation page and opening the image in a new tab. Here's the link to yours.
Last edited by Istoreya on Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Belize and Honduras
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Belize and Honduras » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:34 pm

Can someone take the Taipei City Flag, change the colors to #000097 for the first stripe, #FE0000 for the next stripe, #7CFC00 for the third stripe, and #0073CF for the last stripe and change the text to ‘小台灣’ in the same area where the ‘Taipei’ text used to be and remove the smaller text next to it? Thanks in advance!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Belize and Honduras wrote:Can someone take the Taipei City Flag, change the colors to #000097 for the first stripe, #FE0000 for the next stripe, #7CFC00 for the third stripe, and #0073CF for the last stripe and change the text to ‘小台灣’ in the same area where the ‘Taipei’ text used to be and remove the smaller text next to it? Thanks in advance!

The Isle of Krinnick
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Krinnick » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Can you reverse the linked flag’s colours please.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Baraya.svg

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:37 pm

The Isle of Krinnick wrote:Can you reverse the linked flag’s colours please.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Baraya.svg

Belize and Honduras
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Belize and Honduras » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:19 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Belize and Honduras wrote:Can someone take the Taipei City Flag, change the colors to #000097 for the first stripe, #FE0000 for the next stripe, #7CFC00 for the third stripe, and #0073CF for the last stripe and change the text to ‘小台灣’ in the same area where the ‘Taipei’ text used to be and remove the smaller text next to it? Thanks in advance!

If you could not make it scratchy, then that would be great. Thanks, and please notify me if that is not possible!

Nor Irlandia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nor Irlandia » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:27 am

Can someone make me a celtic (culture) like flag. Thanks

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:09 am

Nor Irlandia wrote:Can someone make me a celtic (culture) like flag. Thanks

Do these work? (I could make them smaller if needed, that might be a problem when trying to view it)
https://i.imgur.com/g44liEW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WYbiBEg.jpg

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:26 am

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Credesia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Credesia » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:28 pm

Would anyone mind helping me design banners for two of my factions? in a region i'm in my nation is in a civil war between the current government, communists, and a coalition of monarchists, republicans, fascists, religious fundamentalists, anything right of center and nationalistic. the Provisional Government is the coalition whilst the Reds are a pretty much a pan leftist movement led by a mix of Stalinists, anarchists, and Syndicalists. The culture of my nation is celtic, both sides are vaguely nationalistic to extremely nationalistic, and for the Provisional Government the color scheme is blue, green and white, whilst the Reds are a scheme of reds, greens, and blacks. I hope you accept my request and I thank you for your time.

Roegerland
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:28 am

Credesia wrote:Would anyone mind helping me design banners for two of my factions? in a region i'm in my nation is in a civil war between the current government, communists, and a coalition of monarchists, republicans, fascists, religious fundamentalists, anything right of center and nationalistic. the Provisional Government is the coalition whilst the Reds are a pretty much a pan leftist movement led by a mix of Stalinists, anarchists, and Syndicalists. The culture of my nation is celtic, both sides are vaguely nationalistic to extremely nationalistic, and for the Provisional Government the color scheme is blue, green and white, whilst the Reds are a scheme of reds, greens, and blacks. I hope you accept my request and I thank you for your time.

Banners or flags? I could make some nice basic designs fit for flags but probably not banners.
✸✸✸✸✸

Credesia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Credesia » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:22 am

Roegerland wrote:
Credesia wrote:Would anyone mind helping me design banners for two of my factions? in a region i'm in my nation is in a civil war between the current government, communists, and a coalition of monarchists, republicans, fascists, religious fundamentalists, anything right of center and nationalistic. the Provisional Government is the coalition whilst the Reds are a pretty much a pan leftist movement led by a mix of Stalinists, anarchists, and Syndicalists. The culture of my nation is celtic, both sides are vaguely nationalistic to extremely nationalistic, and for the Provisional Government the color scheme is blue, green and white, whilst the Reds are a scheme of reds, greens, and blacks. I hope you accept my request and I thank you for your time.

Banners or flags? I could make some nice basic designs fit for flags but probably not banners.

Flags, sorry for the long wait

Roegerland
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:10 am

Credesia wrote:
Roegerland wrote:

Cheers. No not at all, I'll see what I can rustle up when I'm home from work.
✸✸✸✸✸

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:47 am

Credesia wrote:
Roegerland wrote:

I would suggest that two different designers supply one each so you get contrasting styles.

Here's my suggestion for the lefties. I've given you two versions, one with the specified green, and one with gold, which I think looks more appropriate.

https://imgur.com/a/uRNHzwg

Nor Irlandia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nor Irlandia » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:52 am

Free Las Pinas wrote:

Do these work? (I could make them smaller if needed, that might be a problem when trying to view it)
https://i.imgur.com/g44liEW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WYbiBEg.jpg

I love the second one. Thanks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay