NATION

PASSWORD

The Masquerade Ball (OOC/Sign-Up)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
AHSCA
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5141
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby AHSCA » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:40 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Premier Millhiore F. Biscotti
Occupation: Premier of Animalpolis Island in the UIS
Country of Origin: AHSCA
Appearance: Image
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes: While her capacity as a visiting dignitary is limited she has been granted a bit more autonomy by the Duchess for any political

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?: By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: The Festival of Holy Light III


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Corporal Cinque Izumi
Occupation: UISSDF Soldier
Country of Origin: AHSCA
Appearance: Image
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes: While he is a a solider but he is the Premier's Husband, not a bodyguard.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: Any Port the Storm (It's an oldie but a goodie)
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-CONCLUDED: 2020 AHSCA General Congressional Elections
-NS Factbooks here-

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Minister
 
Posts: 3361
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:09 pm

I lied.
I'm sending a gunrunner.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato
My canon is currently in a state of constant flux. Please do not take anything that I say as set in stone.
A 13 civilization, according to this index.
A traumatized MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, rabid hatred of Germans, militias with enough artillery to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops counting down the days until they rotate back home.

Artsahk is Armenian.



User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Minister
 
Posts: 3361
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Bronislaw Vyterski
Occupation: Former member of the Sejm; currently CEO of BASED I/E Inc.
Country of Origin: Prussia-Poland
Appearance: standby
Culinary Concerns: no
Medical Concerns: non
Notes: Will wear a ski-mask.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? by midnight's light
RP-Sample:
standby
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato
My canon is currently in a state of constant flux. Please do not take anything that I say as set in stone.
A 13 civilization, according to this index.
A traumatized MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, rabid hatred of Germans, militias with enough artillery to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops counting down the days until they rotate back home.

Artsahk is Armenian.



User avatar
Ezhara
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 184
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ezhara » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:34 pm

Brettenwald wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:In a previous RP, he signed up with 19 characters (he blew two of them up, so they couldn't show up, but that still left 17). Unless he signs up with half the Teressian Royal Family tonight or tomorrow, this isn't even that much compared to back then. :D

My God, the absolute madlad.


grabs hatchet and chops down the door
evil laughter
I wasn't originally gonna sign up because I'm a bloody mess with my other affairs, but this conversation made me want to drop by and say hi just because I found the above exchange. Let's see how long I last. Anyway, I saw the meteor shower and like. My mind immediately jumped to throwing in all of my characters who do star-based stuff (plus entourages) which includes:

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Jae-Sun Gisara
Occupation: Musician/Mascot
Country of Origin: Jae-Syu, Ezhara
Appearance: Amatsuki, "Marigold"
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Will be bringing his guitar. And if you're wondering what his star thing is, it's "Dawn and Fireflies."

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Eiko Michori
Occupation: Actor
Country of Origin: Suzurai, Ezhara
Appearance: Matcha, Food Fantasy
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Star thing here.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Kasem Chuquivitu
Occupation: Architect-Talent
Country of Origin: Din Thi Di, Ezhara
Appearance: Sora Ichinose, Mahjong Souls
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Associated with Eiko.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Kebechet
Occupation: Singer/Idol for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Stargazey Pie, Food Fantasy
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Carries a cane for aesthetic reasons, but that's about it. Has a starry psychopomp personality and is associated with space, and is representing the stars for the rest of AARU.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Renenūtet
Occupation: Acrobat/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Peacock Goddess (dark form), Amaluna
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Shai
Occupation: Songwriter/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Elysium, Arknights.
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet. White hair not included.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Twtw
Occupation: Choreographer/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Rui, Project Sekai
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: Has auditory-tactile synesthesia and is constantly dancing because of it.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet. Purple hair not included.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Satis
Occupation: Producer/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Koda Kumi with Akkanyatsura, Paradox Live
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: Has auditory-tactile synesthesia and is constantly dancing because of it.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet. Purple hair not included.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Hasan Benkirane
Occupation: Talent-Artist with an interest in fireworks
Country of Origin: Msdahl-nahr, Ezhara
Appearance: "TAMAYA" (Vocaloid song)
Image

Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Coming with AARU. His star connection are his fireworks.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


So it'll consist of two groups: Gisara, Eiko, Kasem; and AARU and Hasan.
Puppet of Shwe Tu Colony
Convenience OOC doc from Shwe for my access.
Cherissime amis! Welcome to Ezhara — perhaps you might call it the land of prodigy, where the youth, fated to take upon the mantle of our legacy, are taught to love their passion, their childhood incroyable, destined to resonate forever within their hearts to create that brighter future, whether resurrecting from the bygone ashes of a past, or maintaining their gold ascendant.

User avatar
Brettenwald
Minister
 
Posts: 3451
Founded: May 03, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:57 pm

Teressien wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:[...]


Well, apparently, "Witchcraft!" is the universally acceptable explanation now. ;)
Given the limited opportunities a broken keyboard combined with a hopelessly confused OP naturally leaves, eh? ;) But yeah, while Preetz was certainly special, it was fun the short time it lasted. And it made us all richer at experience ... ;)


Okay, let's go with witchcraft. ; )
Indeed it did. My most important take-away was "Don't app with 19/17 characters to one RP!" Especially not when 15 do the trick as well. ; )

I think I prefer this witchcraft myself :D
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”―Neal Stephenson
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -Albert Schweitzer
Qhevak wrote:Virgin International Incidents war RP enthusiast vs Chad NationStates party RP appreciator.
Yegla Islands wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:Israel rocks; China sucks.
Ahhh, so it's selective tolerance of human rights abuses. I see.
Male, bi, history major, center-leftist, secular-ish humanist, trans ally, prefer character RPs.
brettenwave
brettenball by the inimitable Kiu Ghesik, IC flag here

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Minister
 
Posts: 3361
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:03 pm

oh my fucking god shwe
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato
My canon is currently in a state of constant flux. Please do not take anything that I say as set in stone.
A 13 civilization, according to this index.
A traumatized MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, rabid hatred of Germans, militias with enough artillery to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops counting down the days until they rotate back home.

Artsahk is Armenian.



User avatar
Brettenwald
Minister
 
Posts: 3451
Founded: May 03, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:07 pm

We've certainly got an interesting lineup here, don't we?
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”―Neal Stephenson
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. -Albert Schweitzer
Qhevak wrote:Virgin International Incidents war RP enthusiast vs Chad NationStates party RP appreciator.
Yegla Islands wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:Israel rocks; China sucks.
Ahhh, so it's selective tolerance of human rights abuses. I see.
Male, bi, history major, center-leftist, secular-ish humanist, trans ally, prefer character RPs.
brettenwave
brettenball by the inimitable Kiu Ghesik, IC flag here

User avatar
Kuronami
Minister
 
Posts: 3080
Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Lord Izana Wisteria
Occupation: Lord of Clarines Domain of the Empire of Kuronami
Country of Origin: Kuronami
Appearance: Image
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: Strangers in a Strange Land



Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Lady Sivlia Wisteria
Occupation: Lady of Clarines Domain
Country of Origin: Kuronami
Appearance: Image
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: Christmas in Corrington

User avatar
Mervay
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1479
Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:30 pm

Teressien wrote:And, as threatened, now Teressien - don't worry, I won't go overboard.
I hope. ; )

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Prince of Teressien.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Student, Model, Actress.
Country of Origin:
    Born in the Free Lands of the Selkie, actually Teressian.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    She is basically the Sissi to Alrich's Franz-Josef, but the story will end differently.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Princess, Artist.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    CEO of HMW.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Student (International Politics), Princess of the Wißenthenland.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.

Perfect! Everything is in order with them Selkie.

Seleucid Pergamon wrote:Thanks, Mervay! I'd like to make one change to Christoforos's RSVP. I've decided that he be made Commander of the Order of the Caduceus, to which he'll be marked with the postnomial "DTK."

Understood, thanks for the heads up!

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Technically By Daylight's Might! but the specifics don't matter as much. Important part is that you caught it. Excellent.

Whoops, my bad :lol: Either way, you fixed it so application 3 is also accepted mate!

Brettenwald wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Martina Andjori
Occupation: Model, artist (painting/mixed-media)
Country of Origin: The Empire of Brettenwald
Appearance: Hotlink
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Val's plus-one for the event and longtime girlfriend. Same age, a little bit shorter.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=490659

Also accepted!!

AHSCA wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Premier Millhiore F. Biscotti
Occupation: Premier of Animalpolis Island in the UIS
Country of Origin: AHSCA
Appearance: Premier Millhiore F. Biscotti
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes: While her capacity as a visiting dignitary is limited she has been granted a bit more autonomy by the Duchess for any political

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?: By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: The Festival of Holy Light III


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Corporal Cinque Izumi
Occupation: UISSDF Soldier
Country of Origin: AHSCA
Appearance: Corporal Cinque Izumi
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes: While he is a a solider but he is the Premier's Husband, not a bodyguard.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: Any Port the Storm (It's an oldie but a goodie)

Welcome abroad AHSCA and I'm surprised Marcella isn't here considering Aurelia is to be present at the ball too; guess you get used to see those two together whatever opportunity they have haha

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Bronislaw Vyterski
Occupation: Former member of the Sejm; currently CEO of BASED I/E Inc.
Country of Origin: Prussia-Poland
Appearance: standby
Culinary Concerns: no
Medical Concerns: non
Notes: Will wear a ski-mask.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? by midnight's light
RP-Sample:
standby

Standing by and waiting! So it's a pending until the image and sample are given plus you change his mask since this event won't allow a ski-mask to be used sadly PPC.

Ezhara wrote:grabs hatchet and chops down the door
evil laughter
I wasn't originally gonna sign up because I'm a bloody mess with my other affairs, but this conversation made me want to drop by and say hi just because I found the above exchange. Let's see how long I last. Anyway, I saw the meteor shower and like. My mind immediately jumped to throwing in all of my characters who do star-based stuff (plus entourages) which includes:

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Jae-Sun Gisara
Occupation: Musician/Mascot
Country of Origin: Jae-Syu, Ezhara
Appearance: Amatsuki, "Marigold"
[spoiler]Jae-Sun Gisara
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Will be bringing his guitar. And if you're wondering what his star thing is, it's "Dawn and Fireflies."

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Eiko Michori
Occupation: Actor
Country of Origin: Suzurai, Ezhara
Appearance: Matcha, Food Fantasy
[spoiler]Eiko Michori
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Star thing here.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Kasem Chuquivitu
Occupation: Architect-Talent
Country of Origin: Din Thi Di, Ezhara
Appearance: Sora Ichinose, Mahjong Souls
[spoiler]Kasem Chuquivitu
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Associated with Eiko.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Kebechet
Occupation: Singer/Idol for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Stargazey Pie, Food Fantasy
[spoiler]Kebechet
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Carries a cane for aesthetic reasons, but that's about it. Has a starry psychopomp personality and is associated with space, and is representing the stars for the rest of AARU.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Renenūtet
Occupation: Acrobat/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Peacock Goddess (dark form), Amaluna
[spoiler]Renenūtet
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Shai
Occupation: Songwriter/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Elysium, Arknights.
Shai
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet. White hair not included.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Twtw
Occupation: Choreographer/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Rui, Project Sekai
Twtw
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: Has auditory-tactile synesthesia and is constantly dancing because of it.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet. Purple hair not included.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Satis
Occupation: Producer/Performer for AARU
Country of Origin: Sessenan, Ezhara
Appearance: Koda Kumi with Akkanyatsura, Paradox Live
Satis
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: Has auditory-tactile synesthesia and is constantly dancing because of it.
Notes: Connected to Kebechet. Purple hair not included.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Hasan Benkirane
Occupation: Talent-Artist with an interest in fireworks
Country of Origin: Msdahl-nahr, Ezhara
Appearance: "TAMAYA" (Vocaloid song)
Hasan Benkirane
Culinary Concerns: None.
Medical Concerns: None.
Notes: Coming with AARU. His star connection are his fireworks.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: A Beach Feast


So it'll consist of two groups: Gisara, Eiko, Kasem; and AARU and Hasan.

Accpeted and welcome! You might love the shower since the castle has a beautiful wiew for it!

Kuronami wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Lord Izana Wisteria
Occupation: Lord of Clarines Domain of the Empire of Kuronami
Country of Origin: Kuronami
Appearance: Lord Izana Wisteria
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: Strangers in a Strange Land



Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Lady Sivlia Wisteria
Occupation: Lady of Clarines Domain
Country of Origin: Kuronami
Appearance: Lady Sivlia Wisteria
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes:

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light
RP-Sample: Christmas in Corrington

Accepted and like I said to Selkie and Lillo; if you feel the need of RP through one of your two nations feel free to AHSCA!

User avatar
Ezhara
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 184
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ezhara » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 pm

Brettenwald wrote:We've certainly got an interesting lineup here, don't we?

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:oh my fucking god shwe


hic
Still less than Selkie's repertoire right naw, and no Argonautilus, but still interesting, I think, but hopefully my OMORI overcharge doesn't cause a prollem. Just a matter of who goes where, now...

Mervay wrote:Accpeted and welcome! You might love the shower since the castle has a beautiful view for it!


Aye, I'm sure they will.
Now then I need to go write my twelve-page novelette detailing all of my characters breaking down— hopefully, a jest. Course, if I were to successfully allocate and use a day of my time, it's within the realm of possibility. But precedent is established that I would not be able to do such, alas—
Last edited by Ezhara on Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puppet of Shwe Tu Colony
Convenience OOC doc from Shwe for my access.
Cherissime amis! Welcome to Ezhara — perhaps you might call it the land of prodigy, where the youth, fated to take upon the mantle of our legacy, are taught to love their passion, their childhood incroyable, destined to resonate forever within their hearts to create that brighter future, whether resurrecting from the bygone ashes of a past, or maintaining their gold ascendant.

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Minister
 
Posts: 3361
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:00 pm

Mervay wrote:snip

will a paper mask with his face printed on it suffice
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato
My canon is currently in a state of constant flux. Please do not take anything that I say as set in stone.
A 13 civilization, according to this index.
A traumatized MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, rabid hatred of Germans, militias with enough artillery to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops counting down the days until they rotate back home.

Artsahk is Armenian.



User avatar
Mervay
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1479
Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:20 pm

Ezhara wrote:Aye, I'm sure they will.
Now then I need to go write my twelve-page novelette detailing all of my characters breaking down— hopefully, a jest. Course, if I were to successfully allocate and use a day of my time, it's within the realm of possibility. But precedent is established that I would not be able to do such, alas—

Well I wish you good luck with your novelette then!

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:will a paper mask with his face printed on it suffice

Are you sure you don't want your character handed over a mask for the occasion once he gets there, or just buy it on the street? I mean I cannot see that mask will be acceptable.

Perhaps something like this would be of your liking? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L._AC_.jpg

User avatar
Ezhara
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 184
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ezhara » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:59 pm

Ah, completely blanked out on this concern—
Is Eiko's kimono considered white tie, or is white tie western expected? Oh, yes, and this wonderful view wouldn't happen to constitute a balcony, would it?

Mervay wrote:Well I wish you good luck with your novelette then!


We'll see it here, if I'm not a dolt.
Last edited by Ezhara on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Shwe Tu Colony
Convenience OOC doc from Shwe for my access.
Cherissime amis! Welcome to Ezhara — perhaps you might call it the land of prodigy, where the youth, fated to take upon the mantle of our legacy, are taught to love their passion, their childhood incroyable, destined to resonate forever within their hearts to create that brighter future, whether resurrecting from the bygone ashes of a past, or maintaining their gold ascendant.

User avatar
Mervay
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1479
Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:59 am

Ezhara wrote:Ah, completely blanked out on this concern—
Is Eiko's kimono considered white tie, or is white tie western expected? Oh, yes, and this wonderful view wouldn't happen to constitute a balcony, would it?

We'll see it here, if I'm not a dolt.

That and the towers around the castle more exactly, it's quite the massive building as you can see in the photo . And as long as it is formal clothing it will be allowed, white tie clothes are recommended but if not possible then another formal wear is allowed such as the kimono for example.

However such cultural clothes might be best to be left for later as I can be certain that since there will be dancing as expected of such event, an kimono isn't the most perfect option and that's why we recommend the white tie
Last edited by Mervay on Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Selkie
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13404
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:45 am

Mervay wrote:
Teressien wrote:And, as threatened, now Teressien - don't worry, I won't go overboard.
I hope. ; )

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Prince of Teressien.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Student, Model, Actress.
Country of Origin:
    Born in the Free Lands of the Selkie, actually Teressian.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    She is basically the Sissi to Alrich's Franz-Josef, but the story will end differently.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Princess, Artist.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    CEO of HMW.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar):
Occupation:
    Student (International Politics), Princess of the Wißenthenland.
Country of Origin:
    Teressien.
Appearance:
Culinary Concerns:
    None.
Medical Concerns:
    None.
Notes:
    None.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?
    By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample:
    The Prince's Ball, OOC and IC.

Perfect! Everything is in order with them Selkie.

[...]


Thanks! : D

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:selks why

I'll probably throw in Adelheid maybe her younger sister.


; )

If you bring Karl, I bring Ida? ; )

Brettenwald wrote:
Teressien wrote:
Okay, let's go with witchcraft. ; )
Indeed it did. My most important take-away was "Don't app with 19/17 characters to one RP!" Especially not when 15 do the trick as well. ; )

I think I prefer this witchcraft myself :D


He was good, too. Though, as long as we don't have to rely on this witchcraft, I am happy. ; )

Brettenwald wrote:We've certainly got an interesting lineup here, don't we?


Indeed we do. This is going to be fun!
Though, I am thinking about maybe adding my newest puppet, too...
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 351
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:50 am

The Selkie wrote:Though, I am thinking about maybe adding my newest puppet, too...


I wonder about bringing in Folaisia into this...
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10296
Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:06 am

*blinks*
*rubs eyes*

Well, this is a lot.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Woodhouse Loyalist & Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

User avatar
The Selkie
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13404
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:10 am

Seleucid Pergamon wrote:
The Selkie wrote:Though, I am thinking about maybe adding my newest puppet, too...


I wonder about bringing in Folaisia into this...


I don't want to put pressure on our gracious host, but the more the merrier. ; )

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*blinks*
*rubs eyes*

Well, this is a lot.


Yeah, quite a few people... ; )
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10296
Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:37 am

The Selkie wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*blinks*
*rubs eyes*

Well, this is a lot.


Yeah, quite a few people... ; )

Gonna be hard for me to keep track.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Woodhouse Loyalist & Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

User avatar
Mervay
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1479
Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:40 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*blinks*
*rubs eyes*

Well, this is a lot.

Indeed. That's a lot of people accepted

As for what Folaisia and Selkie said, it's up to you two guys feel free to if you two are able with the amount of characters, mainly you Selks'; considering you brought quite the amount ;-)
Last edited by Mervay on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Selkie
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13404
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:46 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
The Selkie wrote:
Yeah, quite a few people... ; )

Gonna be hard for me to keep track.


Good luck, then! If you need help...

Mervay wrote:[...]
As for what Folaisia and Selkie said, it's up to you two guys feel free to if you two are able with the amount of characters, mainly you Selks'; considering you brought quite the amount ;-)


Quite a few of them will act as pairs, Marla and Flynn, for example, so it won't be that many people in the end. I hope. If it does become too many people over the course of the RP, tell me - some of my people might retire early or spend some time chatting at the bar. There are options to reduce the numbers. ; )
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10296
Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:26 am

The Selkie wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Gonna be hard for me to keep track.


Good luck, then! If you need help...

Mervay wrote:[...]
As for what Folaisia and Selkie said, it's up to you two guys feel free to if you two are able with the amount of characters, mainly you Selks'; considering you brought quite the amount ;-)


Quite a few of them will act as pairs, Marla and Flynn, for example, so it won't be that many people in the end. I hope. If it does become too many people over the course of the RP, tell me - some of my people might retire early or spend some time chatting at the bar. There are options to reduce the numbers. ; )

Your word in god's ear.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Woodhouse Loyalist & Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

User avatar
The Selkie
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13404
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:28 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Your word in god's ear.


Indeed. ; )
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
New Visayan Islands
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 4888
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:49 am

I seem to remember a Visayan Embassy to Mervay somewhere in here...

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Dr. Eloisa Francine L. Su-Fernandez, MD, FVPS
Occupation: Visayan Ambassador to Mervay; Physician (Specialty: Pediatrics)
Country of Origin: Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Appearance: Ambassador Fernandez
Culinary Concerns: N/A
Medical Concerns: N/A
Notes: Will be accompanied by her husband. Both will be wearing gas masks.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: Bit of a long runner, this.


Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Dr. Andrew M. Fernandez, MD, FVSC
Occupation: Physician (Specialty: Cardiology)
Country of Origin: Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Appearance: The other Doctor Fernandez
Culinary Concerns: N/A
Medical Concerns: N/A
Notes: Accompanying his wife, the Visayan Ambassador to Mervay.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? By Midnight's Light!
RP-Sample: Bit of a long runner, this.


Oh yeah, almost forgot: they'll be the only ones I'm bringing in, both for obvious OOC reasons and because the Confederation is transitioning from one presidency to another IC; Inauguration day's on the 25th!
Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joined the ranks of Moderation in the wee hours of the morning of September 19th, AD 2020.
For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Minister
 
Posts: 3361
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:48 am

Mervay wrote:
Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:will a paper mask with his face printed on it suffice

Are you sure you don't want your character handed over a mask for the occasion once he gets there, or just buy it on the street? I mean I cannot see that mask will be acceptable.

Perhaps something like this would be of your liking? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L._AC_.jpg


If we're going that far with that masks I think I'll have to sit this one out. I'll still watch, though.

also unironically OOC that image creeps me out why do people wear that shit
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato
My canon is currently in a state of constant flux. Please do not take anything that I say as set in stone.
A 13 civilization, according to this index.
A traumatized MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, rabid hatred of Germans, militias with enough artillery to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops counting down the days until they rotate back home.

Artsahk is Armenian.



PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AHSCA, Bogi Smerti, Elejamie, Kiu Ghesik, Main Nation Ministry, Normandy and Picardy, Roendavar

Advertisement

Remove ads