NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello,

If I may, I kindly request a British colonial flag, with this variant in the canton and the same blue colour as the flag’s overall background; in the same position as the emblem on the British Raj flag, I ask this symbol in white.

Thank you.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:10 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Hello,

If I may, I kindly request a British colonial flag, with this variant in the canton and the same blue colour as the flag’s overall background; in the same position as the emblem on the British Raj flag, I ask this symbol in white.

Thank you.

Of the People, For the People

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Corindia wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:Hello,

Thank you.

Thank you! ^^
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

A l b i o n
Secretary

Founded: Nov 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby A l b i o n » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:47 am

Hello,

I request a banner/flag using this as the base and this as a reference piece. Like on the reference piece, I request two lions (spoilered below, as the brackets within the link break the [img] and [url] coding) facing opposing directions with their tails intertwined, coloured golden on a darker shaded red background. The border of the banner is also to be golden.

That’s all. Thank you.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Meuble_héraldique_Lion_(queue_fourchée_nouée_sautoir).svg
| Great Kingdom of Albion / British EmpireOur Sun Shan’t Yet Set
Our skies, once clouded by ash and smoke, clear now to reveal the sunrise, a new dawn - of peace and brotherhood. Let our songs of fraternity now fill our hearts, with no room for hatred.

21 July AD 1921
| The Herald :

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:31 am

A l b i o n wrote:Hello,

I request a banner/flag using this as the base and this as a reference piece. Like on the reference piece, I request two lions (spoilered below, as the brackets within the link break the [img] and [url] coding) facing opposing directions with their tails intertwined, coloured golden on a darker shaded red background. The border of the banner is also to be golden.

That’s all. Thank you.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Meuble_héraldique_Lion_(queue_fourchée_nouée_sautoir).svg

You only really need spoilers for large inline images (to save screen clutter and data costs).

I would suggest that the use of a code box is best...
Code: Select all
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

A l b i o n
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby A l b i o n » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:46 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
A l b i o n wrote:Hello,

That’s all. Thank you.

You only really need spoilers for large inline images (to save screen clutter and data costs).

I would suggest that the use of a code box is best...
Code: Select all

My apologies, I forgot to ask the removal of the blade, and the colouring of the blue to black (or gold). And could I ask the lions be lowered so they’re more centred? Again, sorry for making that mistake.

Noted.
Our skies, once clouded by ash and smoke, clear now to reveal the sunrise, a new dawn - of peace and brotherhood. Let our songs of fraternity now fill our hearts, with no room for hatred.

21 July AD 1921
| The Herald :

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:58 am

A l b i o n wrote:
My apologies, I forgot to ask the removal of the blade, and the colouring of the blue to black (or gold). And could I ask the lions be lowered so they’re more centred? Again, sorry for making that mistake.

Noted.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

A l b i o n
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby A l b i o n » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:02 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
A l b i o n wrote:

Noted.

Thank you ^^

21 July AD 1921
| The Herald :

Merykor
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Merykor » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:30 am

Hello, I'd like to request a flag that is a mix of these 2:

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/129096/s ... ribble.png
https://imgur.com/pevWp3J

Simplistic, like the first, but with some colors, though less than the second, preferably. A crown somewhere would be great, to represent the empire, preferably above the circle or as an insignia on the rocket. What colors are used, I'll let to you to decide what's best, but the crown has to have some purple detail or, if the insignia is chosen, the whole crown be a shade of purple.

Hope I'm not asking too much detail, I'm open to discussion.

A very thank you in advance.

South Nicaragua
Civilian

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Nicaragua » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Hi, can someone please take this flag(below) and make it cleaner? Thanks!

Corindia
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:31 pm

Merykor wrote:Hello, I'd like to request a flag that is a mix of these 2:

Simplistic, like the first, but with some colors, though less than the second, preferably. A crown somewhere would be great, to represent the empire, preferably above the circle or as an insignia on the rocket. What colors are used, I'll let to you to decide what's best, but the crown has to have some purple detail or, if the insignia is chosen, the whole crown be a shade of purple.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:18 pm

South Nicaragua wrote:Hi, can someone please take this flag(below) and make it cleaner? Thanks!

The Glorious and Mighty State
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glorious and Mighty State » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Can someone recolour the background from red to black, please. Make it a tad bit bigger and clean too.

Last edited by The Glorious and Mighty State on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It’s time to play PICK! A! BOX!"
"Give it up for Gary Stu!"
"Hi everybody, welcome to Pick A Box, I’m your host, Gary Stu. We got the Left Family on the left, the Right Family on the right, and the Middle Family in the middle. In this game, we will judge them on the contents of their character and their political beliefs!"
The Left Family

This box is full of stupid people on the left!
The Right Family

This box is full of stupid people on the right!
The Middle Family
This box is full of stupid people in the middle!

Ravinya
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Could somone put the flag shadows filter on my image please?

Postby Ravinya » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:25 am

sorry i know the image is a bit large i didnt wanna resize it until it had the shadows ♥
if somone could help with this id be super appreciative!

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 am

For future reference, post your flag request in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=442202
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 am

The Glorious and Mighty State wrote:Can someone recolour the background from red to black, please. Make it a tad bit bigger and clean too.

There was an attempt
https://i.imgur.com/3SBkFU7.png
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Merykor
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Merykor » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:25 am

Corindia wrote:
Merykor wrote:Hello, I'd like to request a flag that is a mix of these 2:

It's perfect, thank you

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:36 am

Ravinya wrote:(Image)

sorry i know the image is a bit large i didnt wanna resize it until it had the shadows ♥

I have no idea what you mean by "the shadows filter". Could you clarify, please.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rosmana » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:50 am

Can somebody make a flag for a nationalist/Imperial militia?, you can base it on my < flag and the Imperials from Star Wars (legends).

Thanks. :)
-News in Dispatches, NS stats are not accurate-

My other nations are Rosmana and raskana

-Stop Putin NOW, copy if you agree-

Corindia
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:01 am

Rosmana wrote:Can somebody make a flag for a nationalist/Imperial militia?, you can base it on my < flag and the Imperials from Star Wars (legends).

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:24 am

Rosmana wrote:Can somebody make a flag for a nationalist/Imperial militia?, you can base it on my < flag and the Imperials from Star Wars (legends).

The Glorious and Mighty State
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glorious and Mighty State » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:48 am

Spode Humbled Minions wrote:
The Glorious and Mighty State wrote:Can someone recolour the background from red to black, please. Make it a tad bit bigger and clean too.

There was an attempt
https://i.imgur.com/3SBkFU7.png

You almost got it, just colour the area surrounding the symbol red.

"It’s time to play PICK! A! BOX!"
"Give it up for Gary Stu!"
"Hi everybody, welcome to Pick A Box, I’m your host, Gary Stu. We got the Left Family on the left, the Right Family on the right, and the Middle Family in the middle. In this game, we will judge them on the contents of their character and their political beliefs!"
The Left Family

This box is full of stupid people on the left!
The Right Family

This box is full of stupid people on the right!
The Middle Family
This box is full of stupid people in the middle!

Rosmana
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rosmana » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:27 am

Corindia wrote:

Thanks, I will use it. :)

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Nice as well.
2nd flag.
Last edited by Rosmana on Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
-News in Dispatches, NS stats are not accurate-

My other nations are Rosmana and raskana

-Stop Putin NOW, copy if you agree-

Ravinya
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravinya » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:22 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ravinya wrote:(Image)

I have no idea what you mean by "the shadows filter". Could you clarify, please.

like the filter they use to overlay the image in the actual NS flag when you upload the image

Ravinya
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravinya » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:40 pm

Tamrida wrote:I am here for any requests people might have.

i would just like the shadow overlay that NS uses for its custom flag images put on this image if possible

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay