NATION

PASSWORD

Man. How do I increase my economy

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Clownistan
Civilian

Founded: Dec 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Man. How do I increase my economy

Postby Clownistan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:42 pm

I've been trying for the past few issues but I cannot improve my economy. Unfortunately, on my latest one, I increased taxation on high income citizens and my economy plummeted. What should I do to increase my economy?

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:24 pm

Subsidies
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:48 am

I've heard that upping Business Subsidisation and upping Economic Freedom both help your Economy stat. Putting lots of money into it at the expense of the environment's probably a good idea too.

It's funny, because I actually have the opposite problem — I'm trying to crash my economy, but nothing seems to do it for me! :/
Last edited by Authoritaria-Imperia on Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:51 am

I hope this helps! Graph guy, away!

The log x-axis would suggest that while no Business Subsidization + Capitalism is possible, you get a bit more mileage with subsidization.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Dusendord
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dusendord » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:20 am

Subsidy industry
The Kingdom of Dusendord is a constitutional monarchy with a frighteningly efficient economy and high levels of human development. Dusendord follows the Nordic Model of governance.

Return to Got Issues?