NATION

PASSWORD

Man. How do I increase my economy

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Clownistan
Civilian

Founded: Dec 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Man. How do I increase my economy

Postby Clownistan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:42 pm

I've been trying for the past few issues but I cannot improve my economy. Unfortunately, on my latest one, I increased taxation on high income citizens and my economy plummeted. What should I do to increase my economy?

Disgraces
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:24 pm

Subsidies

Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:48 am

I've heard that upping Business Subsidisation and upping Economic Freedom both help your Economy stat. Putting lots of money into it at the expense of the environment's probably a good idea too.

It's funny, because I actually have the opposite problem — I'm trying to crash my economy, but nothing seems to do it for me! :/
Last edited by Authoritaria-Imperia on Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:51 am

I hope this helps! Graph guy, away!

The log x-axis would suggest that while no Business Subsidization + Capitalism is possible, you get a bit more mileage with subsidization.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Photography Stuff.
Flag Bracket - 1st for Mk I! 2nd for Mk II!
Issues Thread 4th in Gen Sec

The Sixty! Opinions Deposit! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures! Cat Anthem! Valentian News.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! | F7 Etiquette

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 14
Valentijn Misgendered: 57
Valentijn now a She!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• As a wise man once said: 我等は砲兵 皇国の護り (We are Artillery Guardians of the Empire).
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

Dusendord
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Dusendord » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:20 am

Subsidy industry
The Kingdom of Dusendord is a constitutional monarchy with a frighteningly efficient economy and high levels of human development. Dusendord follows the Nordic Model of governance.

Return to Got Issues?