NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 10- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

NSSCRA vs Sand Once Again!

Postby TJUN-ia » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:34 am

ImageImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

After an entertaining weekend on the many tracks of Vilita, it's off to the coast now for Round 7 of the NSSCRA X season. Yes, we're back on the half-road/half-sand long boi known as the Tropicoast Beach Course here in Tropicorp for what was expected to be 2 very entertaining races: the Tropicorp Sifaka 300k in Contenders today and the main series Tropicorp 500 tomorrow. But what about the Vilaye Clash? Well, you all know what happened but due to an arrangement, I can only mention a few things today.

Let's start with T1 qualifying and Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) who started 7th in the 2nd Heat of the Clash's Open Heats, the process of qualifying for the main show itself. That's all I can say for know but no matter what happened in Vilisorma, he certainly acted better today than he did at the Ring last Friday. With how long this track is and two surfaces to tame, some drivers were better than others and Mercado certainly took advantage today, qualifying as the last non-charter in 21st, just ahead of open-charter Euroli Islander and more than a tenth ahead of Sword Island's Kassie Collins. It looks like a return to form for the #64 team, no matter if they are participating in the Pit Crew Competition or not. The #64 were not allocated a spot in the event but it could take up a spot as one of the final 2, depending on a fan vote for anyone attending the races this weekend. It won't be a dealbreaker if they don't make this competition, but it would be fun nonetheless.

As for Michael Stefan (@Stefan07), his crew already have a spot in the Competition already but that doesn't make up for the fact he had the worst qualifying of the JR drivers today. I mean sure, 31st compared to 21st isn't really that much of a difference, but still, it's a bit of history repeating itself here on Tropicoast. Alfonso was the better driver when we turned up here for NSSCRA 9 and it would appear as though it may stay that way this weekend. I don't know what is causing Stefan to struggle on the sands of this shore, but maybe that is a rare flaw that he will need to improve on at some point.

Clearly, we live in a gender-neutral series as the Top 4 for tomorrow are all women - Thea Alvarez just ahead of a Valentine Z 2-3-4, Gwen ahead and Clarissa and Anastasia. Anavella Ariiki was the highest non-charter in 6th while Cocoabo #78 did well to make it in 11th. Lexi Patterson and Frank Bronson once again impressed in 15th and 16th respectively while Ganglie Zhe just beat Alfonso Mercado to 20th, Chris Holmes nowhere to be seen as he was fired by HBM. A sad end for a great driver like him and hopefully, he will be back soon. Micheal Rush and Shigeru Ishikawa did great jobs in the Top 20 while Hengxing Tian managed 23rd, ahead of a whole host of great drivers in this mixed-up grid.

But if #64 isn't voted into the Pit Crew Comp, maybe #03 will. Maddison Riley-Jones (@MaddyRJ03) was also in action today in Contenders as she tried to make up ground on the top of the leaderboard. Robin Dragonovic started this race on pole ahead of Lexie Shelby and Maddie Alexander, with our Maddy starting down in 14th. It would turn out to be a chaotic day on the coast, with 6 drivers failing to make the end, but it was a good day for both drivers with similar names: Maddie winning this race while Maddy climbed up to 7th in the end, both getting important points in the standings. Al Shelton and Rustam Ilyich Yudin completed the podium with Robin falling to 11th from pole. Contenders are at it again and Maddy now finds herself back up to 8th in this te=ight battle for 2nd, the other Maddie now with a 24 point advantage at the top of the tree.

No matter what happens on race day, the Tropicorp 500 will certainly be a blast! See you tomorrow!

Current Standings: (T1) #07 - 21st (155pts)/#64 - 33rd (75pts)/(T2) #03 - 10th (152pts)
Next T1 Race: Tropicorp 500, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicorp
Next T2 Race: Tropicorp Sifaka 300K, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicorp
(Updated on Sundays to avoid confusion)

She sat on the beach in the full moon with a sense of belief and joy in her mind. Maddy was enjoying the moonlight and the shoreline while she thought about the events of the last few days. While her performance in the race earlier was certainly an improvement, she had a suspicion that it may be due to what happened the day before. The 2nd meet up with Robin Dragonovic. She didn't even intend for it to happen yesterday as she hadn't heard from the South Newlandian since she sent out letter no. 2 in Vilita. But, just like how she walked over to him in Sun City, Robin would do the same on the beach on Friday.

RD: Hey Maddy! Good to see you!
MRJ: O-oh, Hello Robin! Nice t-to see you too!
RD: Thank you for your letter! What have you been up to?
MRJ: Oh, n-nothing much really! It’s n-nice that I’ve got the T1 guys again for a few r-races, but I’ve been o-on a bit of a slump...obviously. But I’m n-not giving up just yet and who knows, m-maybe the sand will do wonders for my racecraft! How about y-yourself?
RD: Oh, I’m okay. Yeah, you had some bad luck the last few races, but we all know that you’ve got the talent to get back to winning really soon.
MRJ: Really? Thanks f-for the optimism, I hope it’s contagious! So...racing on a beach, eh?
RD: Yeah, it really is weird to go from the desert to the freezing cold to the beach, and it’s kind of interesting to see who can quickly adjust on the fly. That’s what I love about NSSCRA; every race is different!
MRJ: Indeed. Y’know, t-this whole coastline reminds m-me of my hometown, Wollongmatta Bay. Just add, you know, an entire city and you’ve basically got what it’s like. Both urban metropolis and coastal beauty in the s-same spot. It’s weird, but a-also cool at the same time!
RD: Your hometown sounds lovely! I wish I grew up on a real beach instead of the cold cliffs of northern South Newlandia.
MRJ: Unless y-you want sand everywhere, then it may not be the best. Peninsula doesn’t have a beach either, but it d-does have a bay - the Bay of Peace. It’s kinda like a mid-major city which is s-stuck in the shadows of TJUN-ia City but due to the Jungle Circuit, it’s kinda gotten its own identity as “Race Town”. It’s a blast nonetheless and h-hopefully you will enjoy it just as much as I do.
RD: Oh, I’m sure I will! And what a beautiful name that is for a bay.
MRJ: Definitely. A little corny, considering TJUN and all that jazz, but it works! Now, t-this question may seem weird, but it’s been a thought many in TJUN-ia have had back home. Why is it called “South Newlandia”? W-where is “North Newlandia” or whatever?
RD: Well, it’s less exciting than most think it is, honestly. There is no North Newlandia; when South Newlandia was discovered, people just decided that it was south and also new. According to the legend, they made that decision on a Friday just before midnight; I know I am not creative at that time.
MRJ: Fair enough. TJUN-ia did the same. In o-our culture, we believe there are 3 universes and in Universe 2, TJUN decided it wanted a “testing ground” for its Representatives. So, it made its way to this universe, what we call “Universe 3” and just decided to call the nation they founded “TJUN-ia” because t-they simply couldn’t think of any other option. It sounded unoriginal as hell but it stuck, like really stuck and so...that’s that.
RD: Wow, that sounds very interesting! I guess we actually have more in common than we thought.
MRJ: I g-guess so. It’s always interesting going to new places and meeting o-other cultures. Not that SNL is considered “new” by TJUN-ian standards, but still!
RD: I’m going to be honest, I never knew much about foreign countries. Most of the things I know are from the World Cup Qualifiers, when South Newlandia played TJUN-ia.
MRJ: Oh yeah, f-fair enough. Football is the “Global Game” after all, so it’s understandable that you have heard of TJUN-ia through that. In fact, SNL has never lost a game to TJUN-ia. So...yeah!
RD: I’ve been in the stadium for the match South Newlandia hosted. I was a student at Newport Politics Institute at the time, so it wasn't a big way. In retrospect, I’d rather have attended a game with, you know, goals, but it was pretty good.
MRJ: There is a reason why TJUN-ia’s football team is r-referred to as t-the “Draw Masters”. No matter the outcome, we a-always seem to end up with a point one way or another. Like, in our debut tournament, we only won 1 game and d-drew most of the rest in the groups. We’re known for getting draws out of nothing in the past, sometimes for good and other f-for bad. I guess that sums up TJUN-ia for you: no matter what happens, we always g-get something in the end.
RD: South Newlandian football has always been more “all-or-nothing”, so I guess those Qualifiers were a weird tournament for both of us. I think TJUN-ia only drew a few and South Newlandia drew a lot, right?
MRJ: Yeah, that happens, but we’ve been through worse before. The main reason they became the “Draw Masters” was due to WC85 Qualifying. We played 24 games. How many do you think we drew?
RD: Oh, I’ve got no idea. I only remember two games from that tournament, to be honest. 11, maybe?
MRJ: You’re...absolutely correct! 11 draws and only 6 wins with that. Very interesting and very f-frustrating at the same time!
RD: I can certainly believe that! We can be glad there are no draws in racing.
MRJ: Yeah, that would be weird. Imagine after racing full race distance only for everyone to get the same amount of points. No one would really win, would they?
RD: No, no one would feel like a winner at least.
MRJ: Indeed. Everything would be all for nought. Everything…
RD: A big waste of everyone's time.
MRJ: May as well just not run it at all.
RD: Yeah. May I ask, what do you do when you’re not racing? I’d be curious about what you do for work.
MRJ: Well, mostly simulator work and stuff like that but other than that...not much really. I don’t really have a life, per se, outside of JR. I don’t really have much in the way of people to talk to outside of JR...apart from you, of course. I mean...I’m not really the social type so I just...stayed in my lane all the time. It’s definitely something I have to work on but i-it’s really hard.
RD: Yeah, I know what you feel like. I had, or still have, similar problems, too. But I think it’s really awesome that you can make a living from racing alone!
MRJ: Indeed. What about you? Do you have something beyond the whole “Representing-my-nation-in-motorsports” thing?
RD: I… really don't, honestly. I don't really have a direction to go in at the moment, not since I dropped out of university.
MRJ: Oh..fair enough. I guess that's another similarity between us. We don’t have much of a life beyond the Everlong journey. Sorry for the pun, I j-just thought i-it was fitting.
RD: Heh, no worries, I like puns. And you are right, too.
MRJ: Cheers, I guess...Uh...So...you’ve been alright since we last spoke?
RD: Yeah, I’ve been mostly alright. The race results are still surprisingly good for me, so I can’t really complain.
MRJ: Surprisingly good? Mate, y-your one of the best drivers out there! You're a race winner in waiting. Is this truly a surprise because from my perspective, it certainly isn’t.
RD: Thank you! That's nice of you to say that, but I am not an actual race winner, like you are. I don’t really consider myself one of the top drivers of the Everlong series, but I’m taking whatever I can get.
MRJ: Really? I mean...you are a good driver, mate. You always have. I mean, you’re ahead of me in the standings - of course your good! Why wouldn’t you be!
RD: Thank you, but at the end of the day, the thing that really matters is winning races. I haven’t won one yet, and I doubt that will change very soon, honestly.
MRJ: Look...I didn’t really think I was going t-to win a race either. The whole point of t-this season was to be an introduction to NSSCRA racing and to try and make JR proud in a new series and...you know that happened. If I can win a race, I’m sure you can!
RD: Thank you… for believing in me. I’m certainly going to try to win, you can count on that.
MRJ: No problem. Someone has to believe in you or else y-you may as well not exist. Belief is a powerful force and if you have b-belief, you can do almost a-a-anything. I hope you get that dub one day because I know y-you can, I can see it in you...mate.
RD: Thank you so much, honestly. I’m sure you’ll be back on top of the podium soon enough as well.
MRJ: Thank y-you, mate. I’ll certainly try, as I know you will too.
RD: Alright, I’ve got to go now. I hope we can stay in touch; and because you gave me my number, I thought I’d give you mine as well, if you don’t mind?
MRJ: I d-d-don’t mind at all! It’s o-o-only fair, I g-g-guess?
RD: Yeah, exactly. I’ll see you on the racetrack!
MRJ: Same to you! So long, mate!

Robin left the scene and even one day later, Maddy felt it really did go better than last time. She certainly felt connected to Robin through their similarities and she knew there may be more as well. Maybe that meeting helped them both come race day, with Maddy putting in a good performance in 8th and while Robin was 11th, he started on pole - a definite sign that maybe she was right about calling him a "race winner in waiting".

She went into her pocket and produced the contact information Robin gave her that day. It may just be on a piece of paper but to Maddy, it may as well have been on gold sheets. It was the first time she actually exchanged information with someone else and she felt like it was her duty to protect it and to use it wisely. The main question is, when would it be wise to try these out. If she was nervous in person, she especially was n the phone. E-mail may work but again when would be the right time? She pondered these questions while at the same time realising what she said that day. She referred to him as "mate", a popular expression back home. Is Robin her mate, or just an acquaintance? Did he pick that up? In the end, maybe Robin was her friend. Maybe she had someone, after all this time, to talk to. Someone to rely on. Someone you could tell your darkest secrets...

(The conversation was made in collaboration with South Newlandia. If possible, a portion of the RP bonus can be given to them. They deserve it :) )
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 10 - VilBev Open Heats

Postby Vilita and Turori » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:36 am

NSSCRA 10 | Exhibition | VilBev Open Heats

Yutzie River Raceway, Vilisorma, Vilita :: For the second season running, Vilita & Turori Motorsports driver Yraaga Gilli'i came oh-so-close to claiming a Toys '4' All 500 victory in front of the home fans. Their all time average finish of 1.75 in the event is by far the best of all drivers but having already secured one victory this season, Gilli'i was looking for more. It would be a busy week for the Vilita & Turori Motorsports trio including Gilli'i who was named as the Home Nation driver for the upcoming iROS event at the Mavaloiao Motorplex. First, however, they would set their sights on the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash at the Yutzie River Raceway, a Vilitan Weekly Racing Series track in Vilisorma, Vilita; home of the Vilisorma Beverage Company. While the Lonngeylin Ring is slightly larger and higher banked than the Yutzie River Raceway, any setup information gained during the Toys '4' All 500 Race weekend will likely be a good starting point when teams arrive in Vilisorma. While seating will be limited at the quarter mile track, fans in attendance for the Toys '4' All 500 in Lonngeylin the night before will be welcome to return to the track the next day to watch the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash on the big screen. Those who do make the trek up the coast will be treated not only to the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash but a full docket of weekly racing events including the Classic VT Modified division, the Electric Stock division and the Figure 8's.

When the checkered flag fell at the Toys '4' All 500 in Lonngeylin late on Saturday night, crew and drivers alike would catch whatever sleep they could before arriving when the gates opened at 10:00AM at the Yutzie River Raceway. The event, which many were considering an All-Star Race of sorts, was being held once again in a traditional local raceway format with the entire event being contested in a single day with practice sessions in the morning followed by a hot lap qualifying session, a pair of heat races and then a feature event on Sunday evening. Yutzie River Raceway's regular weekly racing series events would also be taking place alongside the NSSCRA SuperStars with their practice, heat and feature events squeezing in between each of the NSSCRA events on the schedule. Track officials limited the NSSCRA Clash field to having no more than 20 cars on the track at a given time during the practice sessions so drivers were held at the track entrance on the outside of Turn 4 until another car yielded and came off the track during the first practice session. The second practice session was split with the Open Drivers hitting the track first before those already qualified for the Clash allowing all drivers on track at once.
Immediately following the Second Practice Session, the 19 drivers entered in the VilBev Open Heats had two laps around the track to determine their starting position for the Heats as well as to determine which of the two heats they would run in.

A Total of 34 drivers had earned eligibility to participate in the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash Raceday activities with 12 pole winners gaining direct access to the feature event and a further 22 drivers including Race Winners, Outside Pole Sitters, Non-Chartered fast qualifiers, former VilBev Open Heat winners as well as two exempted drivers - NSSCRA Points Leader Jenna Logan and QED Rentals driver Sage Caldwell entered to compete for the final spots in the Vilaye Clash field. It will be a packed track at the one-quarter mile Yutzie River Raceway and a mix of drivers such as those from Glorious Free Republic Motorsports, KRD Team Iona as well as Vilaye's own River 'Shark' Suzgar II with custom prepared cars and paint schemes just for this event, while a number of others such as Team Tropicorp drivers who simply had their race vehicles from the previous night's event at the Lonngeylin Ring hauled up the coast and unloaded 'as is' for the Heat Races.

After a brief morning practice session, the drivers eligible for the VilBev open heats got their chance to vie for the all important front row starting positions in the heats through a single car two-lap qualifying run. The Top 16 drivers posted times within less than a tenth of a second of each other with a Team Cassadaigua driver leading the way and earning the top starting spot in the first VilBev Open Heat for the second consecutive season. It was not, however, former VilBev heat winner Bryan Harrison driving the former VilBev Heat winning #4 Spacebook Blaze, but instead NSSCRA points leader Jenna Logan who only earned an invitation to the VilBev Open Heats by virtue of an exemption granted by the Vilisorma Beverage Company due to the fact she was the leader of the NSSCRA Point Standings. Three drivers from the Everlong Contenders series would mix it up with their Tier 1 colleagues with one in the first heat and two in the second.. Drivers with an odd-numbered position in the Qualifying order would comprise the first VilBev Open Heat while Even-numbered drivers in qualifying would make up the second open heat putting Team Tropicorp driver Anavella Ariiki on pole position for VilBev Open Heat #2.

-  POS #   DRIVER                                 FASTEST LAP     
1 11 :: Jenna Logan 11.704
2 88 :: Anavella Ariiki 11.712
3 23 :: James McCurty 11.714
4 4 :: Bryan Harrison 11.718
5 3 :: Sage Caldwell 11.723
6 44 :: Kai Qiang 11.734
7 55 :: V. V. S. Constantine 11.735
8 30 :: Lexi Patterson 11.738
9 28 :: Cocoabo #28 11.743
10 00 :: Fiona Sunarya 11.748
11 5 :: Liangmei Li 11.749
12 49 :: Turakki Mayelli 11.753
13 10 :: Eddie Walters Jr. 11.758
14 78 :: Cocoabo #78 11.764
15 96 :: Guillermo Archer 11.775
16 19 :: Pyotr Lavrentiev 11.796
17 12 :: Roman Gwinnett 11.841
18 73 :: Taylor Henderson 11.910
19 80 :: Leonidis Baxter 11.968
20 64 :: Alfonso Mercado 12.013
21 48 :: Kevin Daniels 12.068
22 29 :: Shigeru Tsuchie 12.110

NSSCRA 10 | Exhibition | Vilaye Clash VilBev Open Heats

Yutzie River Raceway, Vilisorma, Vilita ::At 40 laps long with no breaks, stages or segments each heat race would take just 10-20 minutes though any laps under the yellow flag would not be counted towards the race total. There would be ten drivers in Heat #1 and nine drivers in Heat #2 with only the winning driver in each heat advancing to the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash.

VilBev Open Heat #1
Leaders
Lap 10: 11 Jenna Logan
Lap 20: 11 Jenna Logan
Lap 30: 11 Jenna Logan

POS # Name
1 11 :: Jenna Logan WINNER
2 23 :: James McCurty -00:06.829
3 28 :: Cocoabo #28 -00:07.012
4 55 :: V. V. S. Constantine -00:07.173
5 96 :: Guillermo Archer -00:07.567
6 5 :: Liangmei Li -00:08.119
3 3 :: Sage Caldwell -00:09.109
6 10 :: Eddie Walters Jr. Lapped
7 80 :: Leonidis Baxter Lapped
DNF 48 :: Kevin Daniels Ret. lap 29
DNF 12 :: Roman Gwinnett Ret. lap 9
VilBev Open Heat #2
Leaders
Lap 10: 88 Anavella Ariiki
Lap 20: 4 Bryan Harrison
Lap 30: 88 Anavella Ariiki

POS # Name
1 88 :: Anavella Ariiki WINNER
2 44 :: Kai Qiang -00:00.967
3 4 :: Bryan Harrison -00:03.049
4 00 :: Fiona Sunarya -00:03.515
5 30 :: Lexi Patterson -00:04.105
6 19 :: Pyotr Lavrentiev -00:08.858
7 73 :: Taylor Henderson -00:09.113
8 64 :: Alfonso Mercado -00:14.466
DNF 78 :: Cocoabo #78 Ret. lap 31
DNF 49 :: Turakki Mayelli Ret. lap 31
DNF 29 :: Shigeru Tsuchie Ret. lap 23

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

With the total number of qualifiers to the Vilaye Clash under the expected minimum of 16, the organizers added an additional 20-lap race coined the "Vilaye Roast Shootout". 5 Top finishers from each VilBev Open heat would advance based on finishing order in the Open heats, with the starting positions inverted from their finishing order in the Open heats.
Vilaye Roast Shootout
1 5 :: Liangmei Li WINNER
2 28 :: Cocoabo #28 ADVANCED
3 00 :: Fiona Sunarya -00:03.495
4 55 :: V. V. S. Constantine -00:04.151
5 23 :: James McCurty -00:06.249
6 96 :: Guillermo Archer -00:06.526
DNF 4 :: Bryan Harrison Ret. lap 19
DNF 30 :: Lexi Patterson Ret. lap 19
DNF 44 :: Kai Qiang Ret. lap 3
DNF 19 :: Pyotr Lavrentiev Ret. lap 3

POS  # :: STARTING LINEUP - VILAYE ENERGY DRINK CLASH
1 #2 :: Centur Tiones
2 #18 :: Jeremiah Brooke
3 #41 :: Yraaga Gilli'i
4 #14 :: River 'Shark' Suzgar II
5 #15 :: Valentina Freya Yadana Aye
6 #06 :: Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal
7 #8 :: Frank Bronson
8 #7 :: Clarissa Alanis Star
9 #46 :: Thea Alvarez
10 #07 :: Michael Stefan
11 #27 :: Stacie Houston
12 #31 :: Gwen Tracer Allison
13 #11 :: Jenna Logan
14 #88 :: Anavella Ariiki
15 #5 :: Liangmei Li
16 #28 :: Cocoabo #28

Last edited by Vilita and Turori on Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:20 pm

(OOC: And now for something completely different. At the moment, I don't intend this to become an actual series in and of itself, probably just some posts here and there for NSSCRA. But I got the idea after the United Ceroat thing and I just had to write it down. Normal NSSCRA-related posts will return soon. Ish.)

"They're late."

Rachel Kirilenko sighed and shook her head. Why did he always have to be so annoying about punctuality? "They said they would be coming by sea, and then they would fly here by helicopter," she said back. "Storms could have delayed them."

"Yeah, well, if that were the case, surely they would have told us that they would be delayed," Eduard Vladislavovich Lambert, or "Eddie" for short, sneered. "We'd been in contact with them long enough to develop some trust. If they're not coming tonight because of whatever reason, they should at least have the decency to tell us. As it is, they're running thirty minutes late." Eddie then looked down at his watch and shook his head. "Make that forty minutes now."

"Quiet!" Rachel suddenly called out. Eddie, to his credit, shut his mouth just long enough for him to pick up the same thing that Rachel had heard earlier. "I think that's a helicopter," Rachel muttered.

"Is it them?" Eddie asked. "Or is it one of Chudovsky's patrols?"

"It should be them," Rachel reassured him. "Keith and his men should have taken care of that already."

Rachel and Eddie, along with four other men and women, were crouching behind some trees overlooking a grassy clearing leading to a small river beyond. All six of them were armed with the standard issue rifle for the Ceroatian Army, but none of them were actually soldiers. Not presently anyway. Rachel Kirilenko had been a captain in the Ceroatian Army before the Chaos, but her unit had not been among those that were deployed to investigate what had happened on Mount Vozrozhdeniye, which allowed her to survive whatever it was that had happened there and basically decapitated the whole Army. She had tried to stay at her post for as long as she could, but when it was becoming ever clearer that the Army had fallen into disarray, she had no choice but to leave. It had not been an easy decision, of course. She swore an oath to protect Ceroat from all enemies foreign and domestic, and Rachel felt that she was betraying her oath with her decision to desert the Army just when it was most needed by the country.

Rachel had then drifted from town to town, a stranger in her own land, minding her own business and keeping to herself even as Ceroat fell apart under the influence of local warlords who had taken advantage of the Chaos to stake their claims over what little pieces of land that they could. The government, or what was left of it after everything else, retreated to the capital before completely isolating itself after five days. All Rachel wanted to do now was to find her way back to her hometown and live out the rest of her days in shame for failing to have protected Ceroat. However, a chance encounter with a group of civilians and fellow deserters would soon convince Rachel that there was still hope for her to take part in the fight to restore Ceroat to what it had been before the Chaos.

Rachel had been staying at a small town in western Ceroat on her way back to her hometown when a militia under the command of Edwin Chudovsky, a former colonel in the Ceroatian Army and now a semi-powerful warlord in control of the area, had arrived looking for people they could conscript. Someone from the militia must have recognized her because she was one of the first people that the militia took with them, and Rachel had been resigned to the fact that she was about to be pressed into the service of some warlord before the militia convoy was attacked by another armed group. This group freed the would-be conscripts, but before disappearing this second group told those that they had freed that if they wanted to fight for a free and united Ceroat" then they could go to this town and ask for this person, to which they then had to give a code phrase. Intrigued, Rachel did exactly that, and that was how she found herself becoming a part of the Movement for a United Ceroat. Surprisingly, despite its name, the Movement for a United Ceroat was itself not that united, being made up of various scattered groups throughout the country fighting against the local warlords who had seized power during the Chaos. Most of these groups practically operated separately from each other, only communicating intermittently via Morse code; the Internet had been deemed too easily accesible by the warlords to serve as a reliable means of encrypted communication.

In the year since Rachel had joined the Movement, the groups had slowly come together under the leadership of a man who identified himself only as "Riley". Rumors abounded on whether that was his first name or last name, or if Riley was actually a part of his name in the first place. It was under Riley's leadership that the Movement was able to spread word of its existence and goals to the Ceroatian diaspora scattered throughout the multiverse during and after the Chaos (those in the diaspora were also the ones responsible for creating the twii.tur hash #ForAUnitedCeroat as a means of telling the Ceroatians in the multiverse that there were those back in the motherland still fighting to restore order to their country. And it was also under Riley's leadership that the Movement made contact with a nation that could actually help them achieve their ultimate goal of reclaiming Ceroat, and it was representatives from that nation that Rachel and Eddie and the others were about to meet tonight.

The distinctive thump-thump-thump of a helicopter's rotor blades was loud in the clear night. Even though Rachel was sure that it wasn't one of Chudovsky's patrols checking out the area, she kept herself and her squad hidden in the trees just in case. After a few minutes of nervous waiting, the helicopter finally appeared, flying over the river and then circling around the clearing. Rachel did not recognize the helicopter as anything that the Ceroatian Armed Forces had ever flown, and she was unfamiliar with any of the markings on the fuselage aside from the roundel on the sides, a red circle with a green circle inside and another red circle inside the green circle. This helicopter, which appeared to be heavily armed, made three circuits around the clearing before going back the same way it had come in. As the sound of the rotors faded into the distance, Eddie looked at Rachel and asked her, "Is that it? Is that us meeting with the Pridnestrovians?"

"No, it can't be," Rachel muttered. "Their message said that they would be sending someone to meet us. I've always thought that that meant they would actually send a person, not a helicopter."

Just as Rachel said this, the sound of helicopter rotors echoed throughout the valley once again, and another helicopter soon appeared in view. This one was different from the first helicopter though; it appeared to be the type used to transport cargo and/or troops into an active combat zone, while the first helicopter that had done the flybys earlier looked more like an attack helicopter. This second, bigger helicopter also circled the clearing a few times, but unlike the first one this helicopter landed on the clearing after doing a third flyby. A squad of heavily armed soldiers clad in green digital camouflage emerged from the rear of the helicopter and formed themselves into a circular perimeter around the craft. Once the soldiers were done doing this, two more people, a man and a woman, walked out of the helicopter. They were wearing the same uniform as the soldiers but their armament was lighter. They were also not wearing any helmets.

"There they are," Eddie muttered. "The Pridnestrovians. What do we do now?"

"I will come out first," Rachel replied. "I will see if they are actually Pridnestrovian or not. If they are, I will signal you and the rest to come out of hiding. If they're not, well, let me just say that it's been an honor to fight alongside all of you, even if you do get on my nerves sometimes, Eddie," she added with a wry smile.

"Not sure I can say the same to you," Eddie replied with his own wry smile. "Don't get shot too much out there, yeah? I'm sure your family would prefer to have a body to bury if the worst comes to pass," he said more seriously.

"No guarantees," Rachel shrugged, and then she stood up and slowly began to walk out of the shadows of the trees. In front of her, she could already see some of the soldiers turning their rifles to face her. Rachel raised her own rifle up in the air, making sure to keep the trigger as far away from her fingers as possible to make sure that she had no evil intent upon them. "Who goes there?" the woman in light combat gear asked.

"Are you Pridnestrovian?" Rachel asked back.

The woman pointed at the roundel on the side of the helicopter. "That should tell you everything you need to know," she replied. "Are you from the Movement then?"

"Who's asking?"

"Call me Klaudia," the woman said. "And my friend here is Alyosha."

"So you're our contact then?" Rachel asked.

"You could call it that way, yes," Klaudia nodded. "There are those in my country who are very, very interested in finding out the exact nature of the situation here in Ceroat. I've been picked to be Pridnestrovia's eyes here on the ground."

"And your friend? What's he doing here?"

"I brought him along to assist me. That's all you need to know for now. How about you? Are you alone, or did you bring some friends of your own?" Klaudia asked.

"I thought you would never ask," Rachel said, and then she looked back and waved her squad forward. Eddie and the rest stood up and walked out of the shadows as well, but they held their rifles normally. "This is my squad," Rachel told Klaudia and Alyosha. "We will be your escorts for tonight."

"Impressive," Klaudia nodded. "Looks like the Movement does know its stuff after all." She turned around and said some words in Russian to the soldiers around the helicopter, who nodded their heads. Klaudia then turned back to Rachel and said, "Lead the way, then."

"If you'll follow me," Rachel nodded, and she let Klaudia and Alyosha walk past her towards her squad, and then as they melted back into the shadows of the trees, the soldiers returned to their helicopter, which lifted off of the ground and flew away from the scene as quickly as it could.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:23 pm

It was the crack of dawn, and the Sherpalanders were getting ready to head up the coast to Vilisorma for the Vilaye Clash. They had packed up their haulers the night before so all they needed to do was drive the #44 and #06 haulers up to the Yutzie River Raceway. A couple of people from Tsering Chu's team stayed behind with the #43 hauler, but Tsering herself and a few of the Yulha Sherpa College students on her team hitched rides to Vilisorma.

Rinzi Zakhilwal was a morning person, accustomed to waking up for his morning prayers even when he didn't have any earthly obligations, so he was cheerfully chatting with his crew about their plans for the day.

Kai Qiang was less enthusiastic about mornings. Getting up at the crack of dawn reminded him of long days of back-breaking farm work. On race days he would get up early enough to have a good breakfast and clear the grogginess out of his head before he needed to hit the track -- but he didn't like to get up early just for the sake of getting up early. He was still half asleep, drinking tea and munching on something that he wasn't sure if it was meant to be a breakfast burrito or a Vilitan egg roll. Whatever it was, it tasted okay, but swallowing still felt weird because of how hard Houzhi Chang had choked him the day before. He regretted struggling so hard when Chang grabbed him. He was a little ticked off at Chang for being so rough with him, but he was also mad at himself for making it worse.

"Hey, are you okay?" someone asked.

"Huh?" Qiang looked up from his breakfast to see that one of the college students from Tsering's crew had come aboard his hauler for the ride to Vilisorma.

"I saw you got in a fight at the track, so I was just asking if you're okay," she said, blushing and nervously fiddling with her hair as she talked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," said Qiang. He just wanted to forget the whole incident.

Unfortunately, pictures and video footage had already found their way onto the internet, and it didn't look like people were going to let him forget it any time soon. His wife Mendok had already called to say the pictures turned her on -- something Qiang really didn't need (or want) to be told.

And fans were having a field day with it on social media...

Image 酒醉龙
@drunkdragon

Hey @QK98 save some for your wives! :lol2:

#NSSCRA : #KaiQiangSexAddict

Things didn't get much better at the Clash. Qiang couldn't quite catch Anavella Ariiki during their qualifying heat, and then he crashed out in a collision with Pyotr Lavrentiev in the Vilaye Roast Shootout.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Lonngeylin Ring, Lonngeylin, Vilita
Shortly after the Toys 4 All 500

Pyotr Lavrentiev may have achieved victory in the Everlong series, but his main series teammates' performances at the track were nothing to write home about. Jeremiah Brooke, Thea Alvarez and Sage Caldwell were only able to get seventeenth, nineteenth and twenty-third, respectively, despite starting the race near the front.

"This is what we're talking about when we say that qual results are a whole different animal than race results," Brooke told the Kanyean press. "Just as those starting near the rear can make their way up front, those up front can also fall behind. Like what happened to us just now. We got lost in shuffles, knocked around a bit. It's that simple." Brooke spoke calmly, which was in contrast to the emotionally charged rant, from Caldwell, that followed. "Yeah, and then some maniac decided to turn this race into Hit and Run: San Pablo or whatever and just spin someone out. I'm not against racing someone hard, but it's gotta be clean; if you're causing a wreck, you're doing it wrong. I think you guys know just who the hell I'm talking about." Caldwell wasn't the one who got spun out, but he did lose several positions while trying to dodge whoever was.

The reporters quickly changed the topic, asking the GFR trio about tomorrow's Vilaye Clash. Alvarez was the one who spoke up, saying "I'm looking forward to it, personally. I like seeing the return of old faces, but also the fresh new schemes for our Clash cars. Here's hoping we put up better results then: lack of points aside, it would be good to at least have something to show for this race weekend."
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Alexander Wins, Logan’s Scheme To See More Races,
By Chelsea Dufresne, Concord Heights Times

Maddie Alexander had never raced on a beach course before coming to Tropicoast, but that did not make her any less excited to be participating.
Both her and Chelsea Taylor would try to lean on each other as they crossed this off the list of things that they had not yet done. Fortunately, they both had the knowledge of NSSCRA champion Stacie Houston in their corner, and Houston was quick to provide them advice. Houston, who is known for her desire to walk the race track as soon as she is able, knows that it takes longer to do so at this large venue, so she would have Alexander and Taylor go along with her. “It was the first time that I had taken the walk with either Maddie or Chelsea, so it was good to have both of them. This place is bigger, and since it would take me a long time to discuss the track with them, I figured why not take them with me. This is a gorgeous facility no matter what, obviously.” Maddie said that it was something that would really help her out, “I am not going to say that I am going to become like Stacie and take the walks around the track, but it was a great way to appreciate the track, and not just be intimidated by running on dirt. It relaxed me at first and then it got me really excited. I could not wait to get out there and race against everyone.”

It certainly paid off. Maddie may be capable of being a future NSSCRA champion herself at the top level, but is making the most of her time here. Kudos to Team Cassadaigua for the decision to bring her along in a patient manner, and we don’t know what the future will have for her in seasons down the road. Right now, in the tenth season of the series, Maddie is hoping to win a championship in the EverLong Contenders series, and she took a big step towards being able to do that. She has been very consistent thus far, but the win secures her spot in the Chase. It was a great effort for her, as she started on the inside of the second row, and was in the lead on lap 3. “I have to thank Five Star Mobile for everything they do for us, and to all the people in the shop who work on this race car,” Maddie said, as expected, about the win, “Getting my first international win at a track like this is a great honor. I will remember it forever. Hopefully, I will have many more opportunities to race here in the future.” Maddie’s consistency has allowed her to open up a 24 point advantage over Hapilopper’s Al Shelton after seven races. Chelsea Taylor was quieter, finishing 18th. She is presently sixth in the points.

In the main series, it was announced by Dagan Airways that the 50/50 paint scheme, shown below, will appear in more races. Initially, it was only going to be run in Vilita, Tropicorp, and The Sherpa Empire for the TMW 500. Now, it has been announced that it will also adorn Logan’s Blaze in the TJUN 600 in TJUN-ia, the Golden Bear 400 in Hampton Island, and the Super Skychief 500 in Hapilopper. The more astute fan has certainly caught on that they chose nations there who are among the best in the World Baseball Classic as well.

(Thank you, Saint Kanye for the work)
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Yutzie River Raceway
Vilisorma, Vilita
Moments after the Vilaye Roast Shootout

It was agonizingly close for Fiona to making it to the Vilaye Clash, but finishing third when two spots are up for grabs in the event was pretty mortifying for her, having missed her third straight NSSCRA race after not qualifying fast enough to get one of the six spots allotted for non-chartered drivers. She didn't mind this though as she enjoyed being in the two races she had in, a fourth place finish in the VilBev Open Heat 2, and a third in the Vilaye Roast Shootout, with the event needed due to the need to fill up the spots in the Vilaye Clash. This put the next 5 drivers from the winner from the two heats to get a second chance to get into the main event. She remained upbeat that she can get over with the struggles she had over the failure to qualify in Longgeylin Ring and move on to the Tropicorp Round...where she did not qualify again.

It was a struggle for both the Kecepatans of Fiona and Hana as the latter experienced her worst qualifying of the season, with the car handling poorly at the tight banked turns of the Tropicorp Beach Course losing them significant time due to it. Despite switching to Tropicorps for the season, the car's handling still was not on par with the leading equipment in tracks like these. Hana was very fortunate that the leadership did not swap the two cars' charters, or it would be her turn not to qualify for the race, which would have ended her streak of qualifying in races at 42, excluding exhibition races.

Fiona would likely have to wait for the NSSCRA's announcements after the next race at Ramba for the team's next actions whether a charter swap or a driver movement would be done. However, there might be another plan that the Badai Angin Tim up in their sleeves.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 10 - Vilaye Energy Drink Clash | Feature Results

Postby Vilita and Turori » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Race #6 Leaderboard

1 [163] :: @skiia

2 [155] :: @LCarter11

3 [152] :: @pegasiifan37

4 [150] :: @covehopper

5 [144] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

6 [142] :: @gorockiigo

7 [141] :: @jaqeplanst

8 [139] :: @eelcat827

9 [137] :: @rubbers

10 [135] :: @RustyIbuna71

Overall Standings

1 [826] :: @covehopper

2 [819] :: @skiia

3 [811] :: @Cocoabo_luvr

4 [801] :: @LCarter11

5 [799] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

6 [786] :: @Paine_Andrews

7 [778] :: @eelcat827

8 [770] :: @NuclearBreeze

9 [766] :: @pegasiifan37

10 [754] :: @gorockiigo

Toys '4' All 500, Lonngeylin Ring, Lonngeylin, Vilita :: Move over Jessica Reynolds, there is a new name in town as Vilitan competitor Skiia Vialiv took home her second consecutive Top Performance in the Vilita & Turori Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Contest posting the highest score for the second straight event - this time in the Toys '4' All 500 Vilitan race weekend at the Lonngeylin Ring. While it was a strong performance on the day from the Vilita & Turori Motorsports contingent, starting from pole position and putting two cars in the Top 6 and all three in the Top 12, the checkered flag was simply not meant to be as Clarissa Alanis Star ran an outstanding race to outpace favored Vilita & Turori Motorsports short track ace Yraaga Gilli'i. After winning the first two editions of the Toys '4' All 500, Gilli'i has now finished 3rd and 2nd the past two seasons in the event.

While it was not to be on the night for Gilli'i, there was still a busy week of racing ahead as Gilli'i along with 32 other NSSCRA racers would be headed overnight to the Yutzie River Raceway in Vilisorma, home of the Vilisorma Beverage Company for the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash Invitational Exhibition race.

That would not be all for Gilli'i who will then be joining teammtes River 'Shark' Suzgar II and Centur Tiones in iBen Toralmintii's Race of Stars competition at the Mavaloiao Motorplex later in the week. Gilli'i was chosen to drive the Host Nation car for the event, the first ever Race of Stars event on dirt which will be a thrilling opportunity to see the multi-talented best drivers of the multiverse demonstrate their skills on the dirt surface. Gilli'i will be joined by former HASCAR driver Drake Stevenson who won the Fan's Choice vote and will pilot the Lime Green #03 machine and Everlong Contenders series points leader Maddie Alexander who will hope to improve on the performance she put in during her Race of Stars debut at the Talbott Autodrome in Liventia.

Vilaye Energy Drink Clash, Yutzie River Raceway, Vilisorma, Vilita :: After the conclusion of the Vilisorma Beverage Company Open Heats, it was time for the Vilitan Weekly Racing Series feature events with three of the tracks normal 5 cards on the schedule, the Electric Stock division; the Classic VT Modified division and the Figure 8's. Due to the preparation for the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash, the Figure 8's hadn't been allowed on the track all day and would still have to wait for the Conclusion to the Vilaye Energy Drink clash to get on track for a 'Green' Event with the field set by a complicated formula considering points and recent race finishes. Prior to the Clash, however, it was time for the Electric Stock division to take center stage. Novorali Enterprises Vilita and Turori Motorsports Everlong Contenders series driver Lotara Novorali who did not qualify for the Vilaye Clash still made the trip to the Yutzie River Raceway to represent her sponsor Arcticala Electrical who are also the title sponsor of the greater Electric Stock Divisional championship programme.

Once those races concluded the fanfare began with Driver Introductions for the Vilaye Clash and the best twenty stock car drivers in the multiverse gave the fans a wave before heading to their cars now parked just in front of the main grandstands on the front straightaway. The Format of the Vilaye Energy Clash consisted of two 40 lap segments followed by a final 25 lap segment to determine the winner. Any laps run under the yellow flag would not count towards the total for that segment and green flag pit stops were not permitted as the entry to pit road on the outside of the course would only open during yellow flag periods. Pit stops were permitted between stages as the field was set based on the results of the prior stage(s) and track position could not be gained or lost on pit road. As the pit area is on the outside of the track, a gate must be opened/closed during yellow flag conditions to enable access to the pit road. Any driver whose repairs are extensive enough that they can not be completed before a yellow flag condition has ended is likely to be considered DNF. A driver with mechanical issues that do not result in a yellow flag can pull to the center of the track until the next yellow flag condition occurs.

The Starting Lineup for the first stage had been pre-determined based on the number of Vilaye Energy Drink Pole Awards a driver had won since the previous held Vilaye Clash with the two VilBev Open Heat Winners and the two lucky drivers advancing from the Vilaye Roast Shootout bringing up the rear of the field from 13th through 16th position.

At the conclusion of Stage #1 up to 10 drivers would be inverted based on their finishing positions for the Start of Stage #2. However, the final stage starting order would be an average of a drivers finish in the first two stages so it was not strictly advantageous for a driver to try to hang back to get a better starting position for Stage #2. The number of drivers inverted at the end of Stage 1 would be half the field that finished the stage. Clarissa Alanis Star, winner of the Toys '4' All 500, showed that her victory on the short track was no fluke as she powered her way to the front of the field to take the victory in segment one. As all 16 drivers completed the first stage it would result in an inversion of the first 8 spots to start Stage #2 with #46 Thea Alvarez, the 8th place finisher in the first stage, starting on the front row for the second stage. Unfortunately for the Valkyrie driver(s), the pressure of fighting back through the field after the invert would ultimately wipe the whole team out of contention for the grand prize.

Vilaye Clash Stage #1 - Results
Leaders                                                 
Lap 10: Centur Tiones
Lap 20: Clarissa Alanis Star
Lap 30: Clarissa Alanis Star

POS # Name
1 7 :: Clarissa Alanis Star
2 27 :: Stacie Houston
3 07 :: Michael Stefan
4 2 :: Centur Tiones
5 14 :: River 'Shark' Suzgar II
6 28 :: Cocoabo #28
7 41 :: Yraaga Gilli'i
8 46 :: Thea Alvarez << Invert Pole
9 06 :: Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal
10 18 :: Jeremiah Brooke
11 11 :: Jenna Logan
12 15 :: Valentina Freya Yadana Aye
13 31 :: Gwen Tracer Allison
14 88 :: Anavella Ariiki
15 8 :: Frank Bronson
16 5 :: Liangmei Li
Vilaye Clash Stage #2 - Results
Leaders                                                 
Lap 10: Thea Alvarez
Lap 20: Thea Alvarez
Lap 30: Thea Alvarez

POS # Name
1 46 :: Thea Alvarez
2 27 :: Stacie Houston
3 07 :: Michael Stefan
5 14 :: River 'Shark' Suzgar II
6 18 :: Jeremiah Brooke
7 06 :: Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal
8 41 :: Yraaga Gilli'i
9 11 :: Jenna Logan
10 88 :: Anavella Ariiki
11 5 :: Liangmei Li
12 8 :: Frank Bronson
DNF 7 :: Clarissa Alanis Star
DNF 15 :: Valentina Freya Yadana Aye
DNF 28 :: Cocoabo #28
DNF 31 :: Gwen Tracer Allison

Based on Average finishes in the first two stages it was former NSSCRA Champion and short track expert Stacie Houston who would start the final segment from pole position after finishing second in each of the first two stages. It would certainly be difficult to pass Houston with a grand prize which rumored to be on the order of 250,000 Cans of Vilaye Energy Drink on the line for hte winner. However, it wasn't the best of starts for Houston and Jaguar Racing's Michael Stefan got the jump on the Five Star Mobile driver, leading the first portion of the final stage before Houston got the bumper to the #07 and shoved them up the track and out of the lead. As Stefan looked to force their way back in line they were spun sideways until the unfortunate #8 of defending champion Frank Bronson made heavy contact resulting in both drivers being unable to finish the race. From the restart Houston drove off to claim victory ahead of a tense battle for second place between the Vilita & Turori Motorsports and the Glorious Free Republic drivers which was eventually won by River 'Shark' Suzgar II finished as the 'best of the rest' for the second consecutive season.

Vilaye Clash - Stage 3 - Starting Lineup ::

POS # DRIVER
1 27 :: Stacie Houston
2 07 :: Michael Stefan
3 2 :: Centur Tiones
4 14 :: River 'Shark' Suzgar II
5 46 :: Thea Alvarez
6 18 :: Jeremiah Brooke
7 41 :: Yraaga Gilli'i
8 06 :: Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal
9 11 :: Jenna Logan
10 88 :: Anavella Ariiki
11 5 :: Liangmei Li
12 8 :: Frank Bronson
(25 Laps)Vilaye Clash Final Stage - Results
Leaders
Lap 10: Michael Stefan
Lap 20: Stacie Houston

POS # Name
1 27 :: Stacie Houston
2 14 :: River 'Shark' Suzgar II
3 41 :: Yraaga Gilli'i
5 18 :: Jeremiah Brooke
6 46 :: Thea Alvarez
7 06 :: Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal
8 11 :: Jenna Logan
9 88 :: Anavella Ariiki
10 5 :: Liangmei Li
DNF 8 :: Frank Bronson
DNF 07 :: Michael Stefan
--- 7 :: Clarissa Alanis Star
--- 15 :: Valentina Freya Yadana Aye
--- 28 :: Cocoabo #28
--- 31 :: Gwen Tracer Allison

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:03 pm

Race: Tropicorp 500, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Tropicorp (Superspeedway)
Lap Record: 1:47.000 sec.
Minimum Time to Avoid DNF: 1:52.000 sec.

Segment 1:
NSSCRA 10
1 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:47.681
2 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:47.756
3 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:47.827
4 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:47.858
5 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:47.863
6 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:48.014
7 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:48.040
8 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:48.067
9 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:48.072
10 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:48.128
11 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:48.164
12 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:48.173
13 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:48.186
14 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.229
15 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:48.293
16 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:48.298
17 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 1:48.309
18 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:48.318
19 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:48.336
20 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:48.359
21 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.391
22 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 1:48.465
23 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:48.687
24 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* 1:48.878
25 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:48.946
26 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:49.014
27 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:49.099
28 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:49.135
29 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:49.287
30 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:49.310
31 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:49.405
32 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 1:49.516
33 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:49.855
34 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:49.955
35 #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) 1:50.070
36 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:50.260
37 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:50.316
38 #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) 1:50.582
39 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:50.673
40 #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) 1:50.802
41 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:51.013
42 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:51.067
43 #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 1:51.418
44 #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) 1:51.761
45 #25- Ahron Ahndreus (Vykta) 1:52.068 DNF
46 #87- Layla Diamantriov (Twicetagram and JYPe) 1:52.313 DNF

Segment 2:
NSSCRA 10
1 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:47.741
2 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:47.754
3 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:47.838
4 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:47.877
5 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:47.890
6 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.068
7 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:48.087
8 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* 1:48.147
9 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:48.149
10 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.153
11 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:48.251
12 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:48.283
13 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:48.310
14 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:48.312
15 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.367
16 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 1:48.454
17 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:48.462
18 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.520
19 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:48.601
20 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:48.610
21 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:48.646
22 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:48.920
23 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.973
24 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:48.986
25 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:49.033
26 #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) 1:49.055
27 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 1:49.070
28 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:49.150
29 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:49.325
30 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:49.571
31 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:49.623
32 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:49.647
33 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:49.703
34 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:49.708
35 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:49.853
36 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:49.856
37 #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) 1:49.950
38 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:49.984
39 #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 1:49.993
40 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 1:50.595
41 #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) 1:50.696
42 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:51.341
43 #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) 1:51.928
44 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:52.081 DNF

Segment 3:
NSSCRA 10
1 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:47.777
2 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:47.799
3 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:47.878
4 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:47.970
5 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:48.025
6 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:48.041
7 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:48.060
8 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* 1:48.094
9 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.102
10 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:48.136
11 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.152
12 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:48.165
13 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.188
14 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:48.203
15 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:48.218
16 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:48.232
17 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:48.273
18 #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) 1:48.381
19 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 1:48.412
20 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 1:48.479
21 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 1:48.497
22 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:48.507
23 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:48.559
24 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:48.634
25 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:48.729
26 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:48.871
27 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.907
28 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:49.016
29 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:49.055
30 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:49.266
31 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:49.272
32 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:49.444
33 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:49.691
34 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:49.773
35 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:49.978
36 #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) 1:50.247
37 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:50.492
38 #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 1:50.713
39 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:50.730
40 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:51.259
41 #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) 1:51.319
42 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:51.917
43 #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) 1:52.585 DNF

Segment 4:
NSSCRA 10
1 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:47.748
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:47.811
3 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:47.878
4 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:48.062
5 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:48.107
6 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:48.141
7 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:48.193
8 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:48.216
9 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:48.252
10 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:48.257
11 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:48.322
12 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:48.327
13 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.391
14 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:48.418
15 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:48.473
16 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:48.496
17 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:48.500
18 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:48.542
19 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:48.545
20 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:48.554
21 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.726
22 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.867
23 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 1:48.879
24 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:49.236
25 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* 1:49.258
26 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 1:49.421
27 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 1:49.484
28 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:49.572
29 #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) 1:49.599
30 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:49.760
31 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:49.924
32 #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 1:50.028
33 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:50.057
34 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:50.250
35 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:50.324
36 #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) 1:51.005
37 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:51.326
38 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:51.375
39 #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) 1:51.607
40 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:51.709
41 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:51.762
42 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:51.904

Segment 5:
NSSCRA 10
1 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:47.628
2 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:47.783
3 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:47.913
4 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:47.972
5 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:48.054
6 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.084
7 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:48.149
8 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:48.149
9 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:48.155
10 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:48.203
11 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:48.215
12 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* 1:48.264
13 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:48.386
14 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:48.409
15 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:48.454
16 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:48.511
17 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:48.559
18 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 1:48.577
19 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.615
20 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:48.685
21 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 1:48.708
22 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 1:48.709
23 #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) 1:48.722
24 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:48.777
25 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:48.850
26 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:48.921
27 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:48.945
28 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* 1:49.073
29 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:49.154
30 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:49.318
31 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:49.340
32 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:49.463
33 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:49.481
34 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:49.763
35 #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) 1:49.841
36 #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 1:49.941
37 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:50.714
38 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:50.873
39 #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) 1:50.977
40 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:51.211
41 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:51.511
42 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:52.156 DNF

Final Results (Average Segment 1-5, Time in Seconds)
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+---------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 108.004 | WINNER
| 2 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 108.064 |
| 3 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 108.080 |
| 4 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* | 108.200 |
| 5 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) | 108.374 |
| 6 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 108.389 |
| 7 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 108.436 |
| 8 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 108.464 |
| 9 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) | 108.479 |
| 10 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 108.512 |
| 11 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 108.524 |
| 12 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* | 108.528 |
| 13 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 108.551 |
| 14 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 108.561 |
| 15 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* | 108.641 |
| 16 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 108.647 |
| 17 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 108.674 |
| 18 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) | 108.724 |
| 19 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 108.768 |
| 20 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 108.811 |
| 21 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | 108.882 |
| 22 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 108.891 |
| 23 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 108.911 |
| 24 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 108.916 |
| 25 | #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 109.126 |
| 26 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) | 109.135 |
| 27 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) | 109.139 |
| 28 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* | 109.150 |
| 29 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 109.165 |
| 30 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 109.166 |
| 31 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 109.185 |
| 32 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) | 109.217 |
| 33 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) | 109.422 |
| 34 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 109.459 |
| 35 | #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 109.616 |
| 36 | #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) | 109.620 |
| 37 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 109.803 |
| 38 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 109.995 |
| 39 | #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) | 110.369 |
| 40 | #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) | 110.419 |
| 41 | #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) | 111.036 |
| 42 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | DNF |
| 43 | #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) | DNF |
| 44 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* | DNF |
| 45 | #25- Ahron Ahndreus (Vykta) | DNF |
| 46 | #87- Layla Diamantriov (Twicetagram and JYPe) | DNF |

Point Standings (After 7 Races):
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)* | 274 |
| 2 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 272 |
| 3 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori)* | 269 |
| 4 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z)* | 265 |
| 5 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 264 |
| 6 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 259 |
| 7 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 250 |
| 8 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)* | 240 |
| 9 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 233 |
| 10 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 229 |
| 11 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori)* | 228 |
| 12 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 227 |
| 13 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) | 227 |
| 14 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 224 |
| 15 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) *Q* | 221 |
| 16 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) | 214 |
| 17 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 212 |
| 18 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 205 |
| 19 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 205 |
| 20 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 200 |
| 21 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 198 |
| 22 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* | 184 |
| 23 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 182 |
| 24 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 180 |
| 25 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 174 |
| 26 | #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 167 |
| 27 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) | 156 |
| 28 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) *Q* | 153 |
| 29 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) | 139 |
| 30 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | 111 |
| 31 | #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) | 101 |
| 32 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 98 |
| 33 | #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 90 |
| 34 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* | 85 |
| 35 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 84 |
| 36 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 79 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* | 78 |
| 38 | #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) | 66 |
| 39 | #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) | 62 |
| 40 | #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) | 46 |
| 41 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 39 |
| 42 | #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* | 36 |
| 43 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 36 |
| 44 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) *Q* | 31 |
| 45 | #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 31 |
| 46 | #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) | 27 |
| 47 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* | 25 |
| 48 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* | 24 |
| 49 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) *Q* | 24 |
| 50 | #25- Ahron Ahndreus (Vykta) | 22 |
| 51 | #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* | 21 |
| 52 | #87- Layla Diamantriov (Twicetagram and JYPe) | 21 |
| 53 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | 20 |
| 54 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 18 |
| 55 | #37- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita & Turori) | 16 |
| 56 | #47- Anthony Barnes (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* | 16 |
| 57 | #92- Thomas Delgado (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* | 14 |
| 58 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 12 |
| 59 | #33- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 9 |
| 60 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 7 |

Next Races:
Main- (Dec. 29/30)- TMW 500, TMW Ramba Test Track. Ramba, Rinbung County, Tibet Province, The Sherpa Empire (Short Track)
EverLong Contenders- (Dec 29)- Kyater 500, Double Peaks Speedway, Kyater Basepoint, Northwest Kalactin (Speedway)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Compulsory Consumerist State

3rd NSSCRA Tropicorp Pit Crew competition

Postby Tropicorp » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Image Image
Cars will line up in Turn 4 and await their turn before passing the S/F line and entering the Tropicorp Visitor Center Special Competition Pit Road

Rules:
Teams are required to change both left-and right-side tires and empty a full load of fuel into the car using up to 2 cans. The timer begins when the nose of the vehicle breaks the plane of the pit box and ends when the rear tires have exited the pit box. All violations, unless otherwise noted, will incur a penalty of 2 seconds added to the time of the pit stop.

Penalties:
1. Crew members over the wall prior to vehicle passing the designated marker

2. Car running over jack

3. Car running over or under air hose or air wrench

4. Each Tire rolling uncontrolled outside of painted pit box

5. Any lug nut not secured by at least 80 foot pounds of torque

6. Any cross-threaded lug nut

7. Air gun handed or tossed between crew members

8. Pushing a car that is under power

9. Any tire not returned to inside half of pit box prior to vehicle departure

10. Jackman swinging the jack in an uncontrolled manner in transit or handing to another crew member

11. Equipment attached to the car when exiting the pits

12. Dropping any fueling equipment during the pitstop

13. More than 1 litre of fuel remaining in fuel cans (combined)

14. Crew member performing a job they were not registered to conduct (5 seconds per)

Drivers will take the track in the inverse order of the current NSSCRA Owners Point Standings. There will be two pit boxes in use during the competition allowing one team to set up their pit box while a different team is conducting their pit stop. The pit entry cone is adjusted accordingly for each competitor depending on which of the two pit boxes are in use for that round. After exiting the pit box and re-entering the main straightaway of the Tropicoast Beach Course, drivers must bring the vehicle to a complete stop in the Inspection Area where NSSCRA and Tropicorp officials will inspect the vehicle to ensure there are no infractions such as Loose or Cross-Threaded Lugnuts. There will also be an inspector in the Pit area to weigh fuel cans and monitor for other infractions. Some teams may opt to use back up cars for the Pit Crew competition opposed to their Tropicorp 500 primary cars which will be busy getting prepared for Happy Hour practice. Drivers who are not using Tropicorp Sifaka tires for the Tropicorp 500 race weekend are permitted to bring their own tires for the competition. Teams will also be permitted to use the Tropicorp Sifaka tires on hand in the special competition pit area at the Tropicorp Visitor Center instead of bringing over a set of their race tires from the Garage area opposite the main straightaway in the track's infield.

The full results of the Third NSSCRA Tropicorp Pit Crew Competition:

NSSCRA PIT CREW COMPETITION RESULTS, TROPICORP BEACH COURSE, TROPICORP

[ 1] ::19.37 (19.37 + 0 Pens.) - #7 Valentine Racing Team [C.A. Star]
[ 2] ::19.50 (19.50 + 0 Pens.) - #0 Badai Angin Tim [H. Bhe]
[ 3] ::19.56 (19.56 + 0 Pens.) - #2 Vilita & Turori Motorsports [C. Tiones]

[ 4] ::19.74 (19.74 + 0 Pens.) - #11 Team Cassadaigua [J. Logan]
[ 5] ::19.89 (19.89 + 0 Pens.) - #8 Team Blue [F. Bronson]
[ 6] ::19.93 (19.93 + 0 Pens.) - #40 Singularity Racing [S. Ishikawa]
[ 7] ::19.94 (19.94 + 0 Pens.) - #73 Team Blue [T. Henderson]
[ 8] ::19.97 (19.97 + 0 Pens.) - #88 Team Tropicorp [A. Ariiki]
[ 9] ::20.21 (20.21 + 0 Pens.) - #07 Jaguar Racing [M. Stefan]
[10] ::20.30 (20.30 + 0 Pens.) - #6 Hampton Island Racing [A. Knight]
[11] ::20.41 (20.41 + 0 Pens.) - #42 Team Tropicorp [E. Islander]
[12] ::20.49 (20.49 + 0 Pens.) - #80 UrGa Motorports [G. Zhe]
[13] ::20.53 (20.53 + 0 Pens.) - #06 IRACT – AutoModi [R.A. Zakhilwal]
[14] ::20.73 (20.73 + 0 Pens.) - #31 Valentine Racing Team [G.T. Allison]
[--] ::20.73 (20.73 + 0 Pens.) - #91 Barnley Brain Motorsports [T. Butler]
[16] ::20.78 (20.78 + 0 Pens.) - #15 Valentine Racing Team [V.F. Yadana Aye]
[17] ::20.79 (20.79 + 0 Pens.) - #79 UrGa Motorsports [D. Wang]
[18] ::20.86 (20.86 + 0 Pens.) - #46 GFR Motorsports [T. Alvarez]
[19] ::20.93 (20.93 + 0 Pens.) - #76 Gardeners Racing [J. Ceeta]
[20] ::21.45 (19.45 + 1 Pens.) - #44 IRACT [K. Qiang]
[21] ::21.54 (21.54 + 0 Pens.) - #00 Badai Angin Tim [F. Sunyara]
[22] ::21.97 (19.97 + 1 Pens.) - #14 Vilita & Turori Motorsports [R. Suzgar II]
[23] ::22.00 (20.00 + 1 Pens.) - #27 Team Cassadaigua [S. Houston]
[24] ::22.05 (20.05 + 1 Pens.) - #3 GFR Motorsports [S. Caldwell]
[25] ::22.53 (20.53 + 1 Pens.) - #41 Vilita & Turori Motorsports [Y. Gilli'i]
[26] ::22.58 (20.58 + 1 Pens.) - #18 GFR Motorsports [J. Brooke]
[27] ::23.28 (23.28 + 0 Pens.) - #28 Team Tropicorp [Cocoabo #28]
[28] ::23.38 (21.38 + 1 Pens.) - #5 Rocket Motorsports [L. Li]
[29] ::23.41 (21.41 + 1 Pens.) - #4 Team Cassadaigua [B. Harrison]
[30] ::23.67 (21.67 + 1 Pens.) - #78 Team Tropicorp [Cocoabo #78]
[31] ::24.04 (20.04 + 2 Pens.) - #05 Stevens Motorsports [M. Rush]
[32] ::25.39 (21.39 + 2 Pens.) - #81 Team Blue [D. Stevenson]
[33] ::27.49 (27.49 + 0 Pens.) - #13 Jebslunden Motorworks [O.E Kerman]
[34] ::27.60 (25.60 + 1 Pens.) - #43 Yulha Sherpa College [T. Chu]
[35] ::27.87 (27.87 + 0 Pens.) - #27 Team Cassadaigua [M. Alexander]
- Tropicorp -

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:05 am

老龍 380 JUSENKYO TRAINING GROUND
Lap Record: 38.81
Time to avoid DNF: 43.00
180 laps

Segment 1
1 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilaye EnergySport)       39.519
2 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin) 39.557
3 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu) 39.586
4 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 39.591
5 #88 Erik Kerman (Jebslund) 39.598
6 #63 Daryl Mizushima (Inklingcraft) 39.696
7 #84 Jamie Eirian (Valentine Z) 39.699
8 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 39.722
9 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart/Tropicorp) 39.898
10 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 40.049
11 #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.090
12 #14 Skiia Vialiv (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.114
13 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 40.221
14 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 40.273
15 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 40.277
16 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart/Tropicorp) 40.327
17 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 40.330
18 #29 Hei Mi (Kunming) 40.351
19 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 40.395
20 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 40.584
21 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 40.793
22 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 40.794
23 #838 Mao Ren (Guilin) 40.856
24 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 40.915
25 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Vilita & Turori) 40.961
26 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 41.002
27 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) 41.029
28 #108 Tsewang Bai (Nanning) 41.048
29 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 41.226
30 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) 41.464
31 #000 Marinel Agamata (Badai Angin) 41.501
32 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 41.562
33 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 41.571
34 #999 Ngawang Zhou (Changsha) 41.805
35 #69 Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 41.816
36 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 42.108
37 #65 Liu Yafeng (Zhangjiajie) 42.418
38 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 42.454
39 #420 Leonidas Baxter (Abahnfleft) 42.707
40 #690 Guillermo Archer (Abahnfleft) 42.921
41 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 42.990
42 #080 Du Chaopeng (Guilin) DNF
43 #360 Sun Hualan (Zhangjiajie) DNF
44 #800 Zhao Ya (Changsha) DNF
45 #118 Feng He (Zhangjiajie) DNF

Segment 2
1 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu)                        39.558
2 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart/Tropicorp) 39.560
3 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 39.662
4 #84 Jamie Eirian (Valentine Z) 39.683
5 #63 Daryl Mizushima (Inklingcraft) 39.713
6 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 39.835
7 #88 Erik Kerman (Jebslund) 39.858
8 #690 Guillermo Archer (Abahnfleft) 39.937
9 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 39.948
10 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilaye EnergySport) 39.996
11 #420 Leonidas Baxter (Abahnfleft) 40.009
12 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 40.037
13 #29 Hei Mi (Kunming) 40.044
14 #14 Skiia Vialiv (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.053
15 #000 Marinel Agamata (Badai Angin) 40.068
16 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 40.129
17 #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.156
18 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 40.416
19 #69 Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 40.417
20 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart/Tropicorp) 40.452
21 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 40.541
22 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin) 40.672
23 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 40.705
24 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 40.804
25 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 40.841
26 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 40.911
27 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Vilita & Turori) 41.147
28 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 41.184
29 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 41.508
30 #65 Liu Yafeng (Zhangjiajie) 41.801
31 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 41.837
32 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 41.847
33 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) 41.911
34 #999 Ngawang Zhou (Changsha) 41.928
35 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 42.110
36 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 42.148
37 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) 42.222
38 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 42.224
39 #838 Mao Ren (Guilin) 42.358
40 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 42.506
41 #108 Tsewang Bai (Nanning) DNF

Segment 3
1 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart/Tropicorp)                39.591
2 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu) 39.676
3 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 39.720
4 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 39.803
5 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 39.971
6 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 40.019
7 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 40.034
8 #29 Hei Mi (Kunming) 40.084
9 #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.148
10 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 40.176
11 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 40.176
12 #63 Daryl Mizushima (Inklingcraft) 40.205
13 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin) 40.360
14 #000 Marinel Agamata (Badai Angin) 40.375
15 #690 Guillermo Archer (Abahnfleft) 40.510
16 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) 40.687
17 #14 Skiia Vialiv (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.736
18 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 40.739
19 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 40.820
20 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.943
21 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 40.961
22 #88 Erik Kerman (Jebslund) 41.002
23 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 41.124
24 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 41.127
25 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 41.160
26 #84 Jamie Eirian (Valentine Z) 41.163
27 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 41.250
28 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Vilita & Turori) 41.344
29 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 41.565
30 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 41.631
31 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) 41.757
32 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 41.788
33 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart/Tropicorp) 41.806
34 #65 Liu Yafeng (Zhangjiajie) 41.869
35 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 42.387
36 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 42.646
37 #69 Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 42.681
38 #999 Ngawang Zhou (Changsha) DNF
39 #420 Leonidas Baxter (Abahnfleft) DNF
40 #838 Mao Ren (Guilin) DNF

Segment 4
1 #63 Daryl Mizushima (Inklingcraft)              39.594
2 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart/Tropicorp) 39.599
3 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 39.618
4 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu) 39.670
5 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilaye EnergySport) 39.705
6 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 39.931
7 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin) 39.966
8 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 40.030
9 #690 Guillermo Archer (Abahnfleft) 40.039
10 #88 Erik Kerman (Jebslund) 40.074
11 #84 Jamie Eirian (Valentine Z) 40.105
12 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 40.129
13 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 40.168
14 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 40.274
15 #69 Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 40.314
16 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 40.340
17 #14 Skiia Vialiv (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.467
18 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 40.549
19 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart/Tropicorp) 40.550
20 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 40.610
21 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 40.649
22 #000 Marinel Agamata (Badai Angin) 40.660
23 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 40.722
24 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 40.766
25 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Vilita & Turori) 40.768
26 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 40.865
27 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) 40.888
28 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 41.117
29 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 41.394
30 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) 41.644
31 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 41.686
32 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 41.787
33 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 42.185
34 #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 42.294
35 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 42.398
36 #29 Hei Mi (Kunming) DNF
37 #65 Liu Yafeng (Zhangjiajie) DNF

Segment 5
1 #63 Daryl Mizushima (Inklingcraft)              39.571
2 #690 Guillermo Archer (Abahnfleft) 39.635
3 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart/Tropicorp) 39.677
4 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 39.726
5 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu) 39.767
6 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 39.768
7 #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 39.770
8 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 39.803
9 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 39.824
10 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 39.826
11 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 39.988
12 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 39.998
13 #69 Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 40.128
14 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart/Tropicorp) 40.243
15 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 40.325
16 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 40.338
17 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin) 40.363
18 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 40.592
19 #84 Jamie Eirian (Valentine Z) 40.636
20 #000 Marinel Agamata (Badai Angin) 40.655
21 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 40.802
22 #14 Skiia Vialiv (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.804
23 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 40.825
24 #88 Erik Kerman (Jebslund) 40.884
25 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 40.967
26 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 41.120
27 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 41.149
28 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 41.440
29 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 41.450
30 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Vilita & Turori) 41.749
31 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 41.790
32 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilaye EnergySport) 41.874
33 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 41.979
34 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) DNF
35 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) DNF

Results:
1 #40 Ongmu Yeti (Chengdu)                        39.651
2 #23 Cocoabo #23 (Dart/Tropicorp) 39.665
3 #63 Daryl Mizushima (Inklingcraft) 39.756
4 #19 Chen Hui (Chengdu) 39.801
5 #5 Zhu Shuzhen (Suzhou) 39.937
6 #0 Mercy Binayas (Badai Angin) 40.184
7 #66 Xiao Shibao (Macau) 40.231
8 #84 Jamie Eirian (Valentine Z) 40.257
9 #88 Erik Kerman (Jebslund) 40.283
10 #37 Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.407
11 #14 Skiia Vialiv (Vilaye EnergySport) 40.435
12 #80 Cao Qian (Guangzhou) 40.451
13 #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.492
14 #3 Xiu Guanying (Jiujiang) 40.561
15 #690 Guillermo Archer (Abahnfleft) 40.608
16 #000 Marinel Agamata (Badai Angin) 40.652
17 #97 Rulita Kikaba (Dart/Tropicorp) 40.676
18 #86 Che Zechi (Kowloon) 40.683
19 #21 Chai Dong (Nanning) 40.695
20 #82 Chou Min (Xiamen) 40.720
21 #08 Kang Jibo (Macau) 40.743
22 #28 Lu Ming (Changsha) 40.865
23 #32 Kalden Tso (Kowloon) 40.887
24 #22 Wangdi Yao (Chongqing) 40.922
25 #69 Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 41.071
26 #96 Shao Mengxia (Guilin) 41.084
27 #92 Wu Yong (Shenzhen) 41.162
28 #83 Gong Suxiao (Nanjing) 41.174
29 #87 Kizara Mo'aaki (Vilita & Turori) 41.194
30 #18 Huang Cheng (Guilin) 41.231
31 #89 Lü Sheng (Zhangjiajie) 41.362
32 #58 Zhang Yelei (Hangzhou) 41.429
33 #16 Pan Qiangnen (Zhangjiajie) 42.097
34 #12 Wang Lizhai (Changsha) DNF
35 #99 Guang Zun (Chongqing) DNF
36 #29 Hei Mi (Kunming) DNF
37 #65 Liu Yafeng (Zhangjiajie) DNF
38 #999 Ngawang Zhou (Changsha) DNF
39 #420 Leonidas Baxter (Abahnfleft) DNF
40 #838 Mao Ren (Guilin) DNF
41 #108 Tsewang Bai (Nanning) DNF
42 #080 Du Chaopeng (Guilin) DNF
43 #360 Sun Hualan (Zhangjiajie) DNF
44 #800 Zhao Ya (Changsha) DNF
45 #118 Feng He (Zhangjiajie) DNF

Fur and feathers were flying today as Ongmu Yeti and Cocoabo #23 claimed the top spots at the Lao Long 380. Ongmu Yeti will be using the open charter at the TMW 500 with #45. She will be driving a TMW Phoenix with a specially-designed interior adapted to her large size, with sponsorships from Lhotse Love, Westlake Tea, and Lao Long Herbal Medicine Group.

There was also a lot of metal flying, with a major wreck on lap 4 and a handful of smaller incidents over the course of the race. Local driver Ya Zhao blamed the wreck on damp foggy weather, which he said made the track slippery. Jusenkyo management said fog was normal in the morning, but it had cleared enough for driving conditions to be safe by the time the race started.

For IRACT fans, Shibao Xiao's 7th place finish was one of the most surprising results of the day. Xiao is generally regarded as a middling driver and was not expected to be competitive against international stars like Gil Archer, or even against top domestic talent like Shao or Tso. Xiao clearly had said the right prayers and made the proper offerings before appearing on the track. In an interview after the race, a reporter from Beihua asked what kind of incense he used when he prayed.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Mattijana
After the WGPC Final Race

"So, do you think she really can keep, Carolina? Let's be honest, we had so many guys to choose. We could get Meline Agrakian, Darius to return... But Harlean sent us her, just because she's pretty. She is so focused on it that she's texting people from the bathtub. She started from last in the most recent WGP3 race she had! Niklas, at least, was the champion on his nation!" - Ricardo Vetinari wasn't optimistic about the future of Anneliese Devereux.

"As soon as I quit, Camden completely isolated me from its projects. I was the best engineer they had and they completely removed me from the precinct. My name was removed from every file they had. Meline Agrakian is a Camden driver. If they didn't give her a seat, why should we give, even more, when Camden did that to me? Also, she's reaching 30. Her window is already past. She's old even for WGP3. NSSCRA would work better for her. These older drivers are getting on our way to select new talents. Look at the new girl brought by Nasunen, Nero... He trained with WGP3 and WGPC-spec cars, and went from Sim to Formula Hodori instead of doing the ladder properly. We have to find a way to put the older guys on a proper competition or they won't allow us to choose the next generation of WGPC Drivers because the older ones will keep overpowering them. WGP3 was designed to be a feeder series, not a retirement area. Are you listening, Andrea?"

"Yes, I am. I have plans for that, but we still need to finish the takeout. Anyways, Lisander GT still has signups open."

"If you think Camden will send its best drivers to NSSCRA or GT and leave the way open, you're with your mind on your ass. So, tell us about these plans. We're hearing from you. If you need sponsorship, Vetinari is the right man to hear it."

"Well, okay. I plan to start another second-tier competition, like WGP2 or Formula Hinode, but exclusive to Lisander and other close nations... I'm trying to pacify and return the contact with other Imperan nations before that. An empty grid wouldn't be nice. The spec will have to be thought yet, but it can't use WGP3 cars. I think in WGP2 or WGPC-spec as soon as Bitten Heroes finish the development of the Generation 3 car. So it's not for this season. We'll still have the older drivers in WGP3 this season. But as I say, I'm focusing in Lisander GT right now. We'll have Dunneot, Harlean and Camden cars."

"I know, I'll finish the documents as soon as we reach Lisander. I'll team up with Mélanie Aldini. Anders Martel and Leora Hargis will be the other Harlean Team. I expected they would send Anneliese there.

"I was surprised too. Also I was surprised Andrew Holden is not quitting yet. As soon as NSSCRA finishes, he'll take his Dunneot Anera back to GTs."

"Some people don't know when to stop. He's 44, am I right?"

"Only 43. Only. With all of his money, he could even buy a series for himself, that bastard..." Lanza giggled.

"And he decided to go to NSSCRA? Why?"

"He joined because "it's different". Dunneot has this big plan. They decided not approaching LAB because they want to make some mystery about the engines. Seems they're developing something special."

"Bullshit. If they had something special, they wouldn't be so bad. Are you watching the NSSCRA races? They're on the last positions, same as TAS Alliance were. I feel bad for miss Holstein. She is so young and is losing a lot of opportunities."
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:07 pm

TMW 500 VISITOR INFORMATION

Introduction:

This year will be the third running of the TMW 500, and the second to feature NSSCRA drivers from around the multiverse. The TMW 500 is the only annual IRACT-sanctioned event outside the Chinese Territories. The first TMW 500 was a street race in the city of Shigatse. However, the road closures were inconvenient to local residents, and the race is now held at the Ramba Test Track, a private facility used to test prototype vehicles for TMW and various domestic racing teams. The private location allows for the festivities to be expanded into a weeklong celebration featuring traditional food, music, dance, archery, and yak racing in addition to the NSSCRA race weekend. NSSCRA drivers and staff who wish to try their hand at yak racing will have an opportunity Friday before qualifying.

The track is a 0.7 mile oval with substantial elevation changes as turns 1 and 2 are on the slope of a mountain, and the slope is quite steep.

Getting to Ramba:

The Ramba Test Track is in the countryside east of Shigatse and south of Lhasa. The nearest airport is Shigatse, but international visitors can also fly into Lhasa or Thimphu-Paro Airport and take ground transportation to Ramba. TMW will operate a special shuttle bus from the TMW factory in Shigatse directly to the track. To drive to Ramba from Shigatse Airport, you can take National Highway 318 east to Route 209, turn south on Route 209, and then east on Route 311. Follow the signs from Route 311 to the Test Track.

Due to the high elevations on the Tibetan plateau, visiting NSSCRA teams are recommended to arrive as early as possible so that those with physically demanding roles will have an opportunity to begin acclimating to the altitude before the race weekend. The off week between the Tropicorp 500 and the TMW 500 is an excellent opportunity to acclimate safely and enjoy some of the festivities in Ramba.

Things To See:

Looking for something to do away from the track? TMW will be offering factory tours at our headquarters in Shigatse, and there are many beautiful sights in the surrounding region.

Lhasa is one of the Sherpa Empire's most culturally important cities, famed for its monasteries, palaces, and magic market. If you are Buddhist, the local tourism board offers a handy guide to pilgrimage sites. If you are not Buddhist, you can still enjoy the beautiful architecture and the bustling downtown. Although Lhasa is mostly known for its religious importance, it's also your best bet for nightlife other than tailgating at the Test Track. The magic market offers everything from good luck charms to flying carpets, though the more exotic items are out of the price range of the average traveler. If you're a baseball fan, you can also catch a Lhasa Lamas game.

If you are flying into Thimphu-Paro, it is worth setting aside a day or two to explore Thimphu as it has some charming local markets, vibrant folk culture, and lovely traditional architecture. Mind your manners, though. It is one of the Empire's most socially conservative cities.

For lovers of the outdoors, there are many mountains, lakes, and hiking trails. South of Ramba is Noijin Kangsang, a scenic mountain that is capped with snow year round. If you are planning to camp out at the track or on the hiking trails, you can buy camping supplies in any of the cities in the region -- though there is not a large selection in Ramba because it is a small village.

If you have time to venture a little further afield, you can also visit the Capital District. Lukla and Namche boast many cultural attractions such as museums, government offices, temples, and diverse dining options. The backcountry of the Capital District is some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery. The largest mountains in the region such as Lhotse and Chomolungma are off-limits to visitors without a climbing permit, but you can still admire them from below.

If you do any traveling by road, always allow plenty of time. The rugged mountain roads can sometimes make driving times longer than you would expect, even if you are only traveling a short distance, and roads are occasionally closed due to rockfalls.

The Northern Chinese Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Republic » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:46 am

Beiyang management was getting frustrated with their drivers' failure to qualify for races, but they weren't ready to jump on the bandwagon with Hawking-Byrd and KRD moving drivers out of NSSCRA. There had been some signs of at least marginal improvement since the switch to Highland and Tropicorp tires. Xuan Tou made it clear that further improvement was needed if the drivers intended to keep their jobs in the long run, but he wasn't ready to pull the trigger and fire people quite yet. Some folks in the Beiyang garage got the impression that Tou might prefer if everyone used Highland tires instead of having different tires on different cars, but so far he was not putting his foot down and insisting on that either. Considering how many teams used Tropicorp tires, and considering how successful some of those teams were, Ricky Lee's Tropicorp tires were probably not the cause of his struggles.

Gongming Gao felt a little guilty relaxing on the beach at Tropicoast while other people were competing in the Pit Crew Competition or racing in the Tropicorp 500. It was a perfectly good beach -- hotter than the one he usually went to in Beidaihe, and the sea was a deeper shade of blue -- but he would have rather been behind the wheel racing in the Tropicorp 500. He was feeling the pressure, knowing that Beiyang would not renew his contract for next season if he didn't get some results, but he was also just plain embarrassed. Even without any pressure from management, it hurt his pride that he hadn't been able to qualify for a single race yet. Trained birds, fashion models, and Hapilopper's national mascot all had won races in NSSCRA; and a hick who got strangled by his own crew chief was a former champion -- yet Gao could not even qualify for a race.

He picked up rocks and flung them into the sea as hard as he could, trying to get some of the emotional tension out of his system through physical effort.

When Gao returned to the track, he got called into a post-race meeting, which mostly consisted of Xuan Tou aggressively questioning Hengxing Tian demanding to know, "What happened to all that speed and aggression you had in Nuuk? Do I have to threaten you every week, saying I'll take your charter away, to make you race for real?"

After things wound down in Tropicoast, Gao would have a few days to visit his native Lanzhou -- a grungy industrial city on the Gobi Desert -- before heading south to Ramba. Several of his friends and family were planning to make the trip to Ramba too, since it wasn't a very long flight from Lanzhou.

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:27 am

The Gardeners – 1st Tier: Toys '4' All 500, Lonngeylin Ring, Lonngeylin, Vilita (Short Track); 2nd Tier: Racing Collectibles 300, Lonngeylin Ring, Lonngeylin, Vilita (Short Track)

As they disembark on the next destination, Holly was feeling a bit more energetic than usual, though she would still try her best to make sure that she did not reveal and show herself a little too much. She would certainly still be in her firesuit, but she would take off her helmet a little bit more frequently while talking to the people around her. She made a rule to ensure that no one would get closer than 1.4 meters to her, lest they became human (or animal) popsicles. They made their way to their lounging as usual, unpacking their clothes and their equipment while having some light snacks here and there. Since they have reached a day earlier as the Valentians are almost always wont to do, they decided to relax and rest it off with a few TV shows, while hitting the simulator that they have brought along from their plane. Both Holly and Jolyn seemed to be well-versed in it, former thanks to her being careful and taking it slow, the two strengths of racing on a short track, while the latter was thanks to some of the experience that she had both from the previous seasons, as well as from the current qualifications.

In the meantime, they got a knock on the door, to which Jolyn happily answered. She knew someone would be coming in to help her out, and it was going to be a change of pace from the lack of permanent crew chief thanks to her inability to score a race from most of the qualifications so far. A familiar and tall woman in her usual white and grey outfit, and black hair for this time. “Adriana!” Jolyn exclaimed happily, giving her old friend a hug, as well as having a reminiscent with her. They talked about Adriana’s experience in WGPC – specifically on how she was struggling for most of the race, and that it was all down to one thing: Aggression. Not the kind of aggression where a driver was willing to play dirty and get into a fight with everyone else involved. Instead, it was all about wanting and trying to take a few risks if one can. The technical aspects and being reliable is good in the long run, but a driver without aggression and too much consideration will not finish that far. “I am so sorry to say this plainly but,” Adriana trailed off, gathering her words and expressions that might be close to what she was trying to say, “Good guys don’t always finish first. I didn’t mean that you have to be a bad guy. Ohh, the Valentians are definitely making strides with being friendly. I mean that, you know… sometimes, you have to take a little bit of risks. I will explain this more, of course!” Adriana take out her personal device and booted up the results and analysis that she has gotten, along with annotations and footnotes from Angeline and Angela. She retold her experiences in WGPC, both to Holly, Jolyn, and to the other Valentians around, on what to improve on, what to look out for, and more importantly, to take some turns here and there if needed. Valentijn, Clarissa, Anastasia, and Gwen also listened to the small lecture Adriana was giving, figured that they could use a bit of the touch as well.

The next day, the qualifications happened, and they performed rather well – 34th and 23rd. Even better, since Jolyn placed 23rd and considerably well above the other qualification-chasing drivers, she made it to the race for the next day. Both of them were elated and as a result, Holly started humming this tune to herself. Jolyn, being beside her, quickly got the hint of the song and decided to join in a little bit, though she was a little hesitant at first; the song has a rather romantic theme to it, but Jolyn decided to sing with her friend, for this was something of a celebration for them. Anything could happen for the race the next day, but for now, a little celebration was always in order. As a result, not giving much of a care of the world around her, on top of towards the residents of Lonngeylin, as well as the other visitors. The two Valentians held each other’s shoulders and sang nicely to themselves.

Holly L. Starlight: We were walking there…
Jolyn M. Caulfield: And I had tangles in my hair!
Holly L. Starlight: But you make me feel so pretty…
Jolyn M. Caulfield: You have shining eyes…
Holly L. Starlight: Yes, like those forest lights!
Jolyn M. Caulfield: And it makes me want to cry!

“Well, well, that was amazing!” Holly exclaimed elatedly, showing a lot of obvious happiness even if no one could see her face, “I just know it, my friend! Today, I am sure that we will be able to do and perform miracles! Maybe it won’t be as much as we thought, but I am sure that we will get it for the actual race tomorrow!” It was not because they placed rather well; it was because of the fact that Jolyn finally, for once in these few occasions, got her place just fine. Funding and other logistics aside, the Valentians knew about the cost of NSSCRA itself and had more than enough money from their savings (in the case of Holly, more than enough energy). Racing for fun was good and all, they thought to themselves, but a little win here and there would not hurt.

The next day, the Gardeners, as well as the other Valentians in the first team, were all ready to race. Holly and Jolyn exchanged their good luck pleasantries with Clarissa, Anastasia, and Gwen, as they all pushed their vehicles to their designated areas and started their engines – the usual affair, of course. Holly and Jolyn were all the more confident that they could pull something nice out of this. And they are away, once again! From 34th and 23rd, Holly would climb up the ranks bit by bit and fluctuated around 25th, thanks to her careful and precise driving, while making sure that she has enough speed in order to overtake a few vehicles around her. Jolyn, on the other hand, had some trouble with the cars around. Qualifications were already somewhat difficult enough when it comes to short tracks, but with a myriad of other cars zipping around, she was not exactly doing as great as she thought, losing a few places as she made laps around the track. They remembered what Adriana told her, but short track is still one of those places where careless driving could spell disaster for not one, not two, but for many. A pile-up could result in several DNFs, and possibly even deaths. The Valentians were more than unwilling to try out being reckless, though they are banking on taking a little risks here and there as a part of “Learning to be a bit more aggressive.” With the advice of Adriana to both Holly and Jolyn, they eventually saw it through the end of the race and placed 27th and 33rd respectively. Not too great, but not shabby, either. Holly noticed that she was slowly but surely getting the hang of racing as a whole, and was placing more and more higher up as she went along. From her humble days of a single DNFs and 30+ positions, to now securing a 27th. Perhaps this would be a beginning of something new, after all.
Last edited by Garden at 6th Mile Road on Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:21 am

The Valentians – 1st Tier: Tropicorp 500, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Tropicorp (Superspeedway); 2nd Tier: Tropicorp Sifaka 300K, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Tropicorp (Superspeedway)

The Valentians – Vilaye Energy Drink Clash

As the Valentians frantically looked at their calendars, they know that they were definitely up for a lot of events for the week. Already having been finished and done with their Vilaye Clash event, they have exhausted themselves and all that effort for more or less nothing. Clarissa was leading for most of the race on the first stage, finishing off strong with a 1st, with Stacie Houston right behind her. However, in a series of unfortunate events, the Valentians went to Stage 2 and had an awful DNF session, all the three of them. It was definitely not pretty for the Valentians, seeing how other than the Cocoabo, they were the only ones who got knocked out of the Clash by the means of a DNF. “To be honest, that was pretty fun,” Clarissa cited to her friends and to the crowd of reporters around her, “I mean, yeah that second round was awful, but hey, that was fun! Not like we were actively yearning to win it too, so that is something. Figured that it would be something we want to try as a team. Funny enough, we DNFed as a team!” Anastasia and Gwen also commented on more or less the same thing, also while showing embarrassment from that event. “Maybe we should consider fully if we are up for the task next time,” Gwen remarked. Valentijn, on the other hand, borrowed Holly’s #55 and drove for the Clash, but other than rather average (and perhaps above average) results, it did not go as far as she thought she would. “It was certainly fun, but I am glad I got out of there without a DNF. I wish I can say for my friends, but it’s not their fault and I am not mad by it. You win some, you lose some!”

With more private jets flying off and tunnelling through to their respective destinations across the multiverse, they were all set for possibly one of the most (if not, the most) busiest times of their NSSCRA 10 career. “Well, get ready for it because this is going to get extremely busy!” Gwen remarked, looking at the calendar, followed by then looking at the beach course that they are going to be participating in. For a superspeedway, the Tropicoast Beach Course was something that the Valentians were not exactly used to just yet – the straight lines were not a big deal, but the sharp turn angles on either end of the track were something of a huge concern overall. Knowing this, the Valentians decided to set up their simulations early on and started practicing right away, clocking in slightly more hours than usual with other courses. Clarissa lied down on her bed, running the simulation while Jenny was on her side as she connected a few cables onto Clarissa and was running some diagnostics, as well as a few other adjustments that might be needed. Anastasia and Gwen were on their respective simulation cabinets, with the former making sure that she still has enough of a time for the entirety of the race before she grows back to her normal size. Gwen remarked once again that “The Lighthouse Hill corner would completely screw us up if we are not careful, so this is for you guys, and for Holly and Jolyn as well. Please do be mindful of that turn!”

After a few more rounds and sleeping it off for the next day, the qualifications happened. The Valentians were a natural force to be reckoned with on the course itself. Perhaps even too much of a natural force. Gwen placed 2nd, Clarissa placed 3rd, and Anastasia placed 4th after the qualifications were done with. Had it not for the fact that the qualifications only have one car on the track at any given time, the others, including the Valentians themselves, would have thought that they are playing conga with each other. “I mean, it’s no surprise that we have been working together a bit more closely,” Anastasia commented, citing the previous races where they have been bumper drafting each other, “But wow, this is something else entirely, ain’t it? How the three of us not only managed such a high position, but also were clumped together.” As the 1st tier qualifications were done, it was time for Valentijn for the qualification and the race. She placed 9th for the qualifications and soon after a short break, came the race. She placed 17th for it despite the rather stellar starting point. As the Valentians watched from the TV and soon afterwards talked to Valentijn.

“So… what happened back there, dear?” Clarissa asked, a small hint of worry in her voice. It was not so much because of her wife failing partially, but because she was curious on what exactly happened.

“Ahh, I have no idea myself,” Valentijn said, thinking to herself for a while before adding further into her reply, “Oh yeah, so the course is rather difficult already without any other drivers around me. So imagine this one where you have a lot of drivers around you. I know this was going to be problematic, but I didn’t know it would go this crazy! So yeah, this is for the rest of you guys too. It gets very hectic at those turns, so please do be careful with those. I am aware that you are going to work together on this, so when you are at the straight roads, gain as much speed as you can.”

“I would recommend that Gwen stay ahead of Clarissa and Anastasia,” Marcus added in, looking at the results while exchanging performance logs with Jenny, Jared, and Tiffany, “Gwen’s car more or less has the best top speed and she can lead the way for her friends.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Gwen winked, while grabbing a piece of toast from the plate, as well as taking a sip of water and some energy drinks. She thought of having eggs for breakfast, but after what happened the previous season, Gwen was strictly no-eggs on her diet – be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or for anything else. “Let’s hope for the best for the race!” she exclaimed a little, then walking out of the garage and back into her own room. She looked around her room, most of her stuff unpacked, including her own deco that she usually bring with her. Briefcase of trophies and other larger objects are in their ships, since it would be cumbersome to bring them along to their lounges all the time. Gwen took out a little charm from her skirt pocket – a little die-cast chibi charm of herself as Tracer, which she got from a fan back in NSSCRA 9. It was also engraved on the back of the charm, which it says: “Cheers, Love! Here’s to you performing your best for your next season. Thank you! Your big fan, Lovell.” It was a 15 year old teen that gave this to her after they were done with NSSCRA 9; during the last photo opportunity, this lean and nervous teen gently pushed her way through the crowd for a photo opportunity, while slipping the charm into Gwen’s hand. “You were amazing in that game, Gwen! I am so happy to see you here in person!” Lovell exclaimed, as she eagerly waited for the autograph on her phone case from Gwen. After that was over, that charm has been with her ever since, reminding Gwen that it was not just about racing for fun while scoring some points, or being competitive; there are actual people who have been relying and cheering for her. Putting it back into her pocket, Gwen decided to sleep it off for the night as she dozed off to a midnight movie from a TV channel.

The Valentians – Third NSSCRA Tropicorp Pit Crew Competition

The next day came along, and it was time for the Pit Crew competition. #7, #15, #31, and #76 were all involved in it. To cite: “Drivers will take the track in the inverse order of the current NSSCRA Owners Point Standings. There will be two pit boxes in use during the competition allowing one team to set up their pit box while a different team is conducting their pit stop.” Jenny, Jared, Marcus, and Adriana (pit crew chief for Jolyn) all got their master pamphlets, to which they then briefed to their respective teams. It would more or less went along with the idea that they cannot screw it up and had to do everything by the T, on top of doing it quickly. The Valentian crewmates were evaluated on their well-being both physically and emotionally, to ensure that they got the means and the willpower to go through the stress and demands of it.

Soon after, it was time for the Valentians to put on a show on the road. Anastasia came in first with her car, to which Jared and his crew quickly came in and did as best as they could without delay. They were certainly not shabby, having been doing this for two seasons at this point. Same with Gwen and Marcus, and Jolyn and Adriana, who did their own splendid jobs without any penalties. A tire nearly rolled off for #76, but the Valentian crew member on the road quickly caught it back in 0.3 seconds before it rolled off further for a penalty or potential damage. The winner came in the form of Clarissa and Jenny, who pulled off such a spectacular display of coordination and teamwork. It was certainly not because Clarissa and her crew were robots; the Valentians working under Clarissa, including Jenny, were checked and confirmed to be living human beings (or at least in synthetic bodies); it was just that they pulled it off very well.

[ 1] ::19.37 (19.37 + 0 Pens.) - #7 Valentine Racing Team [C.A. Star]
[14] ::20.73 (20.73 + 0 Pens.) - #31 Valentine Racing Team [G.T. Allison]
[16] ::20.78 (20.78 + 0 Pens.) - #15 Valentine Racing Team [V.F. Yadana Aye] (Supposed to be A. F. Yadana Aye)
[19] ::20.93 (20.93 + 0 Pens.) - #76 Gardeners Racing [J. Ceeta]

“Good effort, everyone!” Valentijn clapped and cheered for her friends, the crew, and the Valentians all around, “You guys did fantastic out there! Clarissa and Jenny, very nicely done, I am so proud! As for Gwen, Anastasia, and Jolyn? Ahh, don’t sweat it, the fact that you all did it without a penalty is amazing! Keep at it for tomorrow!”

Then the next day came along, and it was time for the Valentians to race. Waking up wearingly at first but soon energized thanks to Germaine’s IV drip (except for Anastasia), the Valentians eagerly ate their breakfast, had a briefing session, then went off to their cars and pushed them out to the starting positions, as they have been doing. This time, Gwen went first, followed Clarissa, then Anastasia, owing to the starting positions that they have gotten themselves for the qualifications. “Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!” and so they did. They did a half lap around the track before going green, and they are finally away! “Keep it tight, ladies!” Jenny announced on the radio, “You guys got this, just keep it close to each other.” It was easy for the first few laps at first; since they have the advantage of being ahead and not needing to pit. However, the cracks started to show, and they show it in the most ugly way possible. Clarissa and Anastasia, after their respective pits, were struggling to get back into the top 10, let alone back to their starting positions. Gwen, on the other hand, managed to keep herself within the top 20 for the most of the race. She too was trying her best to ensure that her friends were getting back on track, but due to the nature of extremely fast cars on the straight track, as well as the narrow and sharp turns of the course, they were unable to coordinate as well as they used to.

Gwen (#31): Oh shoot, I am so sorry, guys. This is getting way too difficult for me to handle.

Clarissa (#7): It’s all right, no worries! Please do your best yourself, we will catch up.

Anastasia (#15): Too many cars everywhere. The dirt-like nature of it does not help either.

With that, comes the conclusion of the race. Gwen placed 6th, Anastasia placed 24th, and Clarissa placed 33rd, possibly the worst performance that the Valentians have saw themselves for the season so far. This was still the 7th race, but if they are going to tangle and struggle against the other top-scorers, they need to ensure that they are performing their best for every race they were in. With a rather poor performance, came in a meeting, though it was not a heated one. Rather, discussion on what needs to be improved, and what was it like to race on a track with unusual properties. Clarissa started off first, “I guess I need to readjust my measurements and parameters again! They were good for asphalt, but on a dirt slash sandy track, it got a little too tricky for me to calculate and account for. Perhaps this would explain why I am performing rather badly because I was a little slower than the rest of the competition. And I was stopping a little too much because the frictional coefficient of the sand was lower. So, yes, I was overshooting constantly and I was also overbraking in fear that I might hit! Don’t worry, though, I will work around this eventually!” After that was done, Anastasia would cite that she was just a little anxious with the track today and did not specify anything in particular that caused such a penalty and damage on her. Gwen kept it quiet and stoic for the most parts, knowing that she placed 6th and did not want to sound like a jerk in front of her friends. She simply wished everyone good luck for the next one.

“All right, so I will see you guys once again,” Valentijn announced, packing her belongings as she boarded her plane to go off for Kyater Basepoint, Northwest Kalactin. In the meantime, the rest of the Valentians would be seen packing their own stuff and preparing for their next destination, to the one place that they always have a join going to and would never miss it for the world – Sherpa Empire.

The Valentians – Lao Long 380

With a crew of her own, as well as a private cargo plane to carry her own blue and light blue #84, Head Secretary Jamie Izabella Maxie Clara “The Elegant and Magnificent Mathematician” Pernella Ellie Natie Lexie Marie Valerie Ruby Æstriðr Fni. Clementine Millicent Lizbeth Alex Cass Eirian sat cross-legged while using her phone, tapping along and looking at the event that she was going to be attending, as well as the customs of the place that she would be in. “Well, is this not a charming place, from what I have heard?” she started talking to the Valentian crew members, “You know, I have to say, I am quite honoured to be allowed to participate in such an event. Last time, I think it was a few seasons back, I only debuted in an open charter in Valentine Z. I suppose it is about time I get to try the race in somewhere else, somewhere more exotic. And what better place to be than the Sherpa Empire?” Another named Valentian that came along with Jamie was Admiral Genki Matthieu Van Damme Roman Marcus Anthony Travis John Timothy Justin Clarkeson Johnny Darrius Mill E. Lancelot Bartram Androw Daniel Anderson Ct. Grenfeld Lee Zhuān Jiā, whose Asian charms and origin would be a little bit closer to home for this destination. A Taiwanese man in the form of a Hong Kong martial artist, it would certainly be very convoluted to how Valentians work to an outsider.

“This is going to be rather interesting,” Genki added onto what Jamie said to the rest of the crew, “With luck, I could always help you around with navigation, language, and the like.”

“Hmm, haha, you are too kind, Admiral, but yes, I would most certainly be delighted to have you around with me! I am also glad that Mandy is helping me out back in Valentine Z, though I certainly do miss her.”

“I’m sure she is as reliable as you. I wouldn’t worry that much, for Valentijn is around and racing as well! The people back home can certainly run our place.”

As they disembark and went to their lounging, Jamie and Genki set up shop in their own room, bringing a lightweight simulator for Jamie’s practice, while Genki showed her around the town using his language. “Lao Long Herbal Medicine Group,” he started, “It’s the one that is sponsoring this race you are going to participate in. I personally would give their stuff a try, it looks pretty good from what the locals have told us.”

“Hmm, certainly!” Jamie nodded, along with a few more questions from herself, “Say, what is this about the… Cursed Spring?”

“Well, from what I have been told and read, it is certainly magical in nature. As you can tell by now, it is also cursed and irreversible. If you drink it, drop in it, or swim in it, let’s just out it that you might not be able to live to see another day, in the worst case scenario.”

“Ooh my, would certainly not go in there. So I heard that there is a Yeti in this race?”

“You could definitely try!” Genki replied back with a bit of a heartful laugh, “If she is the one to race and interact with people, I don’t think she’s dangerous. Heck, I think you can even talk to her!”

#84 – Jamie Izabella Lizbeth Eirian
Qualifications: 14th.
Race: 7 / 4 / 26 / 11 / 19.
Final result: 8th.

As she got her qualifications, as well as trying out on the simulation, Jamie was gaining a bit of confidence in herself, though not as much as the Valentians after three seasons. While she was certainly very outspoken compared to the rest, and not a shy one at that, Jamie still feels alone on the track. All the unfamiliar faces, all of them fixated on her height and her Valentian mannerisms, Jamie wonders what or how the world thinks about the Valentians as a whole. “Seemingly positive, actually maybe positive for real, but I would not try to get close to them too quickly. They seemed a little wary about us as people.” Eventually, the race happened, and while her last few segments have been a little disastrous, Jamie managed to get back on track and gunned for a finish. Passing through other cars cleanly and making sure that she was not hitting anyone else, Jamie zipped through and towards the finish line with an 8th. She did it, she thought to herself. “Well, and you people thought I would not be able to race as much, haha!” she thought to herself, reminiscing the times she was disqualified in a race or two for being too slow in the previous seasons. “Now perhaps I will have a word or two with that Yeti!”

She would be talking about the one who drove #40 – Ongmu Yeti, from Chengdu. With Genki beside her as a possible translator, Jamie walked towards Ongmu and tried to strike a conversation with her, starting off with the usual greetings. “Well, hello there! I am Jamie Eirian from Valentine Z, the one driving the #84 today! I must say, that was a very great race from you, and congratulations on your victory today! I really do hope that you would not mind me talking to you like this. I am a bit of a chatty person, as my Valentian friends would like to tell me a few times way often. I was wondering about yourself, more or less, which I hope would not come into offensive territory with these questions. So how long have you been driving for, and what was the first reaction to you from the people around you?” If needed be, Genki would be the one to translate whatever Jamie said, in Mandarin, Cantonese, or a rather broken Hokkien.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2020

Postby Squidroidia » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:51 am

You have to be a certain kind of crazy to travel the multiverse, rocking up to ovals with a big, blocky stock car and sweating it out as temperatures in said big, blocky stock car reach far over the comfortable temperatures an average person can handle. But still, even as the risk of crashing out or fainting of heat exhaustion are there, every weekend 101 drivers, from superstars to upstarts, ride along the multiverse's best oval tracks and road courses hoping to be crowned a race winner, while only 2 will be crowned champion. From the Main Series to EverLong, these drivers strap themselves in and get ready for the ride of their lives. This is one driver's story.

So many events, such little time. For the Inklingcraft program themselves, they were banking on a good weekend for not only Shigeru at Tropicorp, but Daryl at Lao Long. And so far it seemed to skew towards Daryl - Shigeru did qualify 19th for the Tropicorp 500, but Mr. Mizushima was going through the field, although one weaker than his WGPC field, qualifying 6th for the IRACT one-off for the Inklingcraft program. With the grand prix driver starting his offseason in the Sherpa Empire, he was one of the favorites to at least challenge for the win, even without his qualifying speed being taken into account - It did help that he had a season in the WGPC under his belt, the same could be said for Cocoabo #23, the fast Cocoabo for Fireline. Even NSSCRA veteran Guillermo Archer was in the field, taking his sabbatical and one last race as his son's WGPC team, Preston Autos, lit up the Championship towards the second half of the season. For Daryl, this was going to be one heck of a race.

Back in Tropicoast, and after a 6th place finish in the Tropicorp Pit Crew Challenge, the #40 crew got themselves ready for the main event, the half beach, half asphalt Tropicorp 500. Of course, the superspeedway car wasn't as good as the other cars in the Inklingcraft shop, but with the skills of the #40 team's pit box shown to the entire multiverse they could easily get Shigeru back on track quickly. As the green flag flew for the start of the race, Shigeru was dropping off a little bit, as expected. After the first pit cycle, however, the car started to push itself as much as possible on the half and half track, and slowly yet surely gained a few spots before the pushing by Shigeru went downhill after the race reached the halfway mark due to the age of the Tropicorp tires on Shigeru's car. Only after the tires were changed did Shigeru push back, ending up in a Top 20 finish, 1 spot ahead of where he started.

Lao Long was a different story. With a reserve crew in disposal, the Inklingcraft team accompanying Daryl was met with the slightly slippery nature of the Jusenkyo Training Ground for the Lao Long 380. Daryl was racing right near where he was for the qualifying session, at least for the first 72 laps of the race before Daryl did a Daryl and screwed everything up. Forced out of the racing line for a bit, his stock would plummet down to the teens. This wasn't really WGPC racing for him, this was IRACT! Daryl would try his very best to get back to challenging for the win, but it wasn't enough. A yeti and a cocoabo beat him to the punch and scored top 2, while Daryl scored 3rd. For a one-off race it wasn't bad for the young Squidroidian, but it left something to be desired.

The 2 would meet up in Ramba for the TMW 500 race weekend, with the Inklingcraft crew getting back their thankfully undamaged speedway car. Daryl would sit in the stands watching the race unfold at the short track, while Shigeru was ready to put on a show once again, while rumors swirled regarding Inklingcraft's home track...

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:03 am

The Gardeners – 1st Tier: Tropicorp 500, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Tropicorp (Superspeedway); 2nd Tier: Tropicorp Sifaka 300K, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Tropicorp (Superspeedway)

The Goddess of Probability, and just luck in general, was once again not kind to Jolyn. She was once again out for the race as her qualifications did not exactly get her that far compared to the rest of her fellow drivers who were also relying on qualifications. Still, she took heart knowing that for the next day, she and her team did rather well with the Pit Crew Competition. Adriana might not be able to score and fare that well for Grand Prix Championships a few weeks back, but she certainly was a good crew chief, someone that Jolyn could more than ask for in her time of needs. The position of 19th for the Pit Crew Competition was not that shabby, especially considering that for a team that was not exactly that experienced with NSSCRA just yet, they managed to pull it off rather decently while not incurring any penalties on themselves. The worry was on the fuel management, but it also was done without any hiccups. “Well done, you guys, that was amazing!” Adriana exclaimed, shaking her hand and patting shoulders of her crew, while giving Holly a firm hug for the race tomorrow. “Haha, only because you are in your firesuit, sorry. Wow, you are very cold!”

Holly also would have been seen a bit more frequently with her face exposed. At least, part of her face, particularly her eyes, and those eyes were still covered up by a good parts of her hair. She was also wearing a mask, not because she was down with a cold or a fever; the diseases were not the one to affect a being made out of light, anyway. Instead, she found a use for it, covering her face simply out of shyness and perhaps as a bit of a fashion statement. That aside, Holly gave a try on the simulation once again, trying to get a feel of how the road conditions on this course works. In particular, she was careful about the relative lack of friction from the loose sand track that the Beach Course was all about. Not very mathematically inclined but has the better part of a good memory, Holly detailed the parts of the track that would give her trouble, particularly the turn once again, just like with the other Valentians. It was difficult enough on a qualifications, so imagine that with other drivers around her.

And that was perhaps what exactly happened on the actual race the next, next day (the next day was thanks to the Pit Crew Competition, something Holly was not involved in). Hovering around 25-30th, only to end up at 34th by the end of the race, Holly found herself being a little disheartened. While she was not looking for a miracle, or to be a bona-fide racer that would constantly end up getting podium finishes, this race was the one that put a wrench in her dreams. She was doing rather well for the previous races, and alas, this race happened. However, upon further review, and by looking and listening at others, she realises that she was not the only one. The Valentians, in particular, also got hit very badly, considering their qualification results that should have guaranteed something magical. The conga-line qualification results were not enough to bring them forward, so it was a bit of a miracle that Holly did not DNF or lose out entirely and instead ended up with a 34th. For the next race, Holly was a bit delighted once again as she was told about the place. The magical and wonderful place that she would be going to, perhaps a place that she might even found someone like herself, or at least people who might appreciate her for her magical nature – The Sherpa Empire.
Last edited by Garden at 6th Mile Road on Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:57 am

Butler performs decent in first race in the sand

Info
Driver: Tyler Butler
Number: 91
Qualification Finish: 51st
Start: 39th
Row: 19
High: 28th
Low: 44th
Finish: 36th (+3)

The Tropicorp 500 will always be an interesting experience for any first time beach racer as the hybrid course features an asphalt front stretch but the rest is in fact in the sand. For Tyler Butler qualifying did not go too well as he was near the back of the 65 cars starting finishing in 51st which would give him a start of 39th. Dexter Warner did not any better finishing in 54th leading to a failed qualification once again for him as the season progresses.

Butler had a bad start to the race as expected given the race was in the sand and he had never raced in sand before but after his first pit stop he actually raced pretty well. Unlike some of the other rookies in the field like Shigeru Ishikawa, Micheal Rush, and Ganglie Zhe who are the top rookies on the season, Butler hasn't really been able to get past the 30 mark in a race. He consistently finishes around 30th or in the 30s below that, and while that's a decent mark for a rookie and he should be proud of that lots of people are pushing for more.

In this one Butler would make up three spots all the way to 36th place barely being beaten out by Tyler Linde of New Northwesteros and finishing ahead of the 0 car Hana Bhe of Filindostan. If we look at the standings we would see that Butler has been passed by Michael Rush of Sword Island a fellow rookie for 30th place and thus he has moved down to 4th in the race for rookie of the year. Ganglie Zhe and Shigeru Ishikawa however are much further up on points despite being in 26th and 27th respectively.

In the Contender's Series, Tim Lateman finished in 13th after starting in a high position of 4th and he is currently tied for 6th in points in the Contender's Series and is 39 points clear and into the postseason. You have to wonder if Warner made the right call in electing to try for the qualification into the main series as he has yet to do so while Lateman is getting good experience and results in the Contender's Series.

Next week Butler and Warner will head to the TMW Ramba Test Track for the TMW 500 in Ramba of The Sherpa Empire. It will be some more short track racing, the third one of the course and something that Butler has surprisingly done well at so far this season. Tim Lateman will continue his good season in Kyater Basepoint, Northwest Kalactin for the Kyater 500 at Double Peaks Speedway. It's not a superspeedway by any means but it's a speedway not a short track like in The Sherpa Empire. Hopefully Lateman can finish higher than 13th, maybe even his first ever actual win (because the Prospect Showdown doesn't really count).
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019

Postby Hapilopper » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:27 pm

The Team Blue Center, Tropicoast Beach, Tropicorp
The weekend of the Tropicorp 500
Drake Stevenson had hoped his newfound attitude would get him places. It got him a 19th place finish on Tropicoast Beach. But there had been other issues throughout the weekend. There had been rumors that he had punched out Frank Bronson in a scuffle in the Team Blue Center. It didn’t exactly go that way, but a punch had been thrown.

Drake had been playing around with a boxing program for his VR headset, while demonstrating it for the Team Blue crew. It was very entertaining to watch, seeing Drake flail away thinking he was Jack Force, the Dominion Heavyweight Boxing Champion, when in all actualities, he looked more like Jack Ass the way he was flailing away trying to land punches and dodging his VR opponent’s. And the Team Blue guys thought it was hilarious.

Drake couldn’t see the outside world. All he could see was the world inside the virtual reality headset, and his attempts to take down his opponent. So he had no idea that someone was walking towards him. And that someone had no idea that Drake was dicking around with his new VR headset – that is, until it was too late.

Drake hauled off a huge bomb – a left hook, directed straight at his VR opponent. When he felt his fist make contact with something with a ton of force, he knew something had gone wrong. When the Team Blue guys started hooping and hollering, he knew it had to have been bad. And sure enough, when he took off the headset, he looked around and saw Frank Bronson, sprawled on the ground in front of him.

Frank could be heard snoring a tiny bit before Drake went down to check on him. When Frank came to, he looked at Drake and shook his head.

“The… fuck youdoin?” Frank tried to say, still trying to clear the cobwebs.

“I didn’t know you were there!” Drake explained. “I just got this VR headset and I was trying it out. Did I move too much in your way? I mean, there’s boundaries put out…”

Frank looked around and then looked at Drake. “I was walking to you, I wanted to know if you wanted to join me and Hendo out on the beach,” he said after regaining his composure. “I didn’t know you were boxing.”

“Shit man, sorry,” Drake said apologetically. “I mean, I have this boxing program for my VR set, and the guys wanted to see what it was like. Great fun and shit, but man, sorry.”

All throughout the weekend, there had been murmurs throughout the garage – why did Frank have that huge shiner on his right eye? And why was Drake’s left hand bandaged? Everyone’s favorite shit-stirrer, Hap O’Loppa, did little to stop rumors, after someone from Team Blue thought it’d be hilarious to send a false rumor about the incident to him.

But at least Team Blue had gotten out of Tropicoast Beach without a lot of trouble. In one week’s time, the group would be off to the Sherpa Empire to compete in the TMW 500 on the Ramba Test Track, a track that was sure to challenge the team.

With substantial elevation changes on the track – with turns one and two on the side of a mountain, it was evident that the test track was unlike any track that Team Blue competed on throughout the season. The team expected to carry a lot more speed than was safe going into turns three and four, moving downhill, so throughout the week, Team Blue mechanics worked to make sure their brakes were at their best. Extra vents would be placed inside the cars to make sure the brakes could be properly cooled.

It was probably an unnecessary measure, but the team wanted to be safe. Frank had suggested the idea after watching a video of the previous year’s race.

“If we can toughen our brakes up, we can slow down for the corners quicker and not blow them out,” he said. “We’re going to be carrying a hell of a lot of speed going into turn three because of that steep drop, and the last thing we need are for the brakes to fail going into that corner.”
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

ERROR 07: TITLE NOT FOUND

Postby TJUN-ia » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:01 pm

ImageImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

Race Day on Tropicoast and after an entertaining Tropicorp Sifaka 300K yesterday, it was finally time for the main event itself on the sands of Tropicorp: the Tropicorp 500! With Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) starting one of his favourite tracks in 21st, Michael Stefan (@Stefan07) starting 31st on a track he struggled at last time out, Maddison Riley-Jones (@MaddyRJ03) watching from the pits in a noticeably-better mood after finishing 7th yesterday and one of the most mixed-up grids so far this season, many expected this would be a very fun race to watch - but no one fully knew just how memorable this race on both road and sand would turn out to be...

But before we begin, let's finally rewind and tell you all about the other event around this last week! Beginning with the Vilaye Clash last Sunday and it would be an interesting day for both our drivers. Alfonso had to try and qualify for the main show through the Open Heats, but he didn't really have the pace to compete - 20th in qualifying meant 10th on the Grid for Heat 2, but 8th at the finish wasn't enough in a session where only the winner could advance to the main show. Speaking of, Stefan was already in the main show and he put up some good pace in the first 2 stages to start Stage 3 on the front row of the grid but it just wasn't to be - leading after 10, he retired soon after. His crew at least had some better luck in the Pit Crew Competition on Saturday Night - a good 20.21 stop for 9th overall, with no penalties at all. Ok, time for the racing? Yes? Good, cause y'all are gonna need to take a seat - this race is a chaotic one.

So, let's begin with Mercado in 21st. Going into the race, he had a few thoughts about how this race could go but he was generally excited by this circuit. He knew he could do go here and was hoping to get some good points on this long circuit. He started strongly as well as he was consistent few the first few laps and then...disaster struck #64. He lost control on the coast and ended up literally beached in the water with no way to get out in time. He could only climb out of the car and walk the small distance back to his pits, as sad as you could get. He felt he blew it, he felt that he blew away some good points, but even after that disaster, it wouldn't even matter in the end. Maddy and now Alfonso would watch the madness from the pits.

So...let's get to Michael, shall we? How did #07 do despite Mercado's retirement? Starting from 31st, 10 places behind his teammate, he knew he had to prove to himself and to the rest of the racing that he can race well at this track. It was here in Tropicoast last season that Alfonso beat Michael for the first time. After that was the TJUN 600 and you all know how things developed from there. No one knows for sure if the events of the first Jungle Fever would be the same without Mercado's improved form or not but no matter what everyone thought, Stefan knew that he still had doubters - despite him being a race winner and all that. So, he began this race looking to prove his worth and with a charge up to 6th after the first few laps, he was certainly doing that. He would lead this race when he got word of Mercado's retirement in the sea and he knew that now, he was on his own out on the coast. He would then fall back to 16th come around the halfway point and many felt that this would mark the last big moment of Stefan's race.

But, like the determined man he was, Micky refused to go down without a fight. He would rally himself back up the field to 9th before, slowly but surely, making his way past everyone else. He was only behind Rinzi Aogar Zakilwal heading into the final part of this race and it would be these 2 and Cocoabo #28, the winner of last year's race, who would duel for all the glory across the final few laps. It would be a tight battle across both tarmac and sand but as the white flag arrived, it would be Stefan who would have a lead over the Cocoabo and the Sherpa that would be too much to overhaul. The team waived him past on the beach and he would take the flag himself, cementing himself as a multiple-race winner in this series. By golly, Micky had done it again! Both the TJUN-ian English commentary and Team Radio would go down in the books as memorable...

He's certainly been through a lot in this series, hasn't he? Michael Stefan has half a lap to go, the driver who already has tasted the champagne of the podium twice already but only once as a race winner. That win in Bolgano was magical in all extremes and we knew that one day, he would do it again. But here, in Tropicoast? It wasn't his strongest track in NSSCRA 9 and back then it was Mercado's day. But now, as he takes the final corner, it is Stefan's day. It is Jaguar Racing's Day. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT'S TJUN-IA'S DAY IN TROPICOAST! MICHAEL STEFAN TAKES THE TROPICORP 500, HIS 2ND WIN IN THIS SPORT, AND THAT MEANS HISTORY! TAKE A BREATH, SMELL THE AIR, BECAUSE, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, A TJUN-IAN IS GOING CHASING!

Tomas von Brandenburg: Checkerd Flag, Checkered Flag! Gut gemacht, Kumpel! Was für eine großartige Fahrt! Willkommen in der Verfolgung, Micky!
MS: WOOHOOO! JAAA! COME ON! Darum geht es uns allen! Danke, Danke. Hoooo, boy...that felt gooooooood!
TvB: Well done, well done! I'm sending you to Harpa!
HG: Micky?
MS: Oh, Hi Harpa! You're welcome!
HG: Oh, you joker! Great drive out there! Hver þarf einn vinning þegar þú gætir haft tvo?
MS: Oooh...good one, Harpa!
HG: Indeed! You know what to do, mate!

And so he did. Out came the doughnuts on the beach and the trip to victory lane to join in the podium celebrations. The crew were excited and they would all get hugs from the man of the moment, the main picture being sent back being a group hug of the Big 5 (including me!) "The Rivers and Seas" were played and everything was right with the world and the bottles would be sprayed from the podium. TJUN-ia had another day to savour, one final blast before both T1 and T2 had to separate once again. I'm off to get a bit tipsy, so I'll see you later!

Current Standings: (T1) #07 - 19th (205pts/1W)/#64 - 37th (78pts)/(T2) #03 - 8th (181pts/1W)
Next T1 Race: TMW 500, TMW Ramba Test Track. Ramba, Rinbung County, Tibet Province, The Sherpa Empire
Next T2 Race: Kyater 500, Double Peaks Speedway, Kyater Basepoint, Northwest Kalactin
(Updated on Sundays to avoid confusion)

After all was said and done, they agreed to sneak off to the shore after a memorable day in Tropicoast. Michael Stefan and Alfonso Mercado had somehow found a way to sneak out of the garages, away from the celebrations of a 2nd JR win, and now found themselves on the beach all alone, with no one else in sight. It was Mercado who had suggested the idea and it was only now that Stefan understood why: his teammate had set up a little setting area for them both to enjoy and so, that is where both of them ended up on this night.

The two of them would then proceed to talk about the obvious: the win and all that. It would be a joyous meeting and one that would go on long into the night but it was towards the end that things got really interesting.

AM: I have a little idea...if you want to partake?
MS: Hmm? Ok...I'm interested.
AM: So...You know JF2?
MS: Yeah? What about it?
AM: Well....I'm thinking that...you know...we should...sneak out of that too.
MS: What are you suggesting?
AM: Well...I was thinking of...setting up a little area on the roof of the SEC so that we can...sneak off and do out own thing...if you want?
MS: I mean...yeah! I'd love too...but only if we spend some time with the others at the party.
AM: Of course, of course! Well...I guess we should head back, you think?
MS: Yeah, I think we've been gone enough time already.

And so, they made their way back and the date was set. At Jungle Fever, they would be on their own on the roof of the SEC. As both men headed back, the same thought was in both of their heads: What is he going to do there? Is this...the trigger?
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:58 pm

Yutzie River Raceway, Vilisorma, Vilita
The Vilaye Clash

"Damn, that was a hard crash. Lav, you there?"

"Lav? Answer me, buddy."

"Come on, man, you alright?"

Pyotr Lavrentiev accepted the invitation to the Vilaye Clash sent to him a few days ago, eager to have a chance to butt heads with the stars of the NSSCRA top tier. However, he wouldn't even make it past the qualifiers, tangling with the #44 of Kai Qiang and rendering both of their cars too damaged to continue.

Lav sat in his car after the crash, his crew radioing to him in concerned tones. Finally he replied "Y-yeah, it's just.... hard crash indeed, that."

"Oh, thank goodness. Why the hell weren't you answering, then?"

"I was shook, alright?" It was true, but that wasn't the only reason. Besides being shook, Lav also felt a little shame. He felt he owed Qiang an apology for what happened between them. No former NSSCRA champion deserves to be taken out of a race, points or no points, by an R&D slash second tier guy.

Sage Caldwell likewise didn't make it to the main event. He kept his #3 car in one piece, but led no laps and managed only seventh out of eleven in his own qualifying race. "Well, better luck next season then," he said as he climbed out of the car, removed his helmet and untied his dreads. "Hope I make it in again, and not as a replacement anymore." The Blue Trey was only in the Clash last season due to Skip Stiller's refusal to participate, and this season because of his retirement.

That left only two Yeezies to compete for the Clash trophy: Thea Alvarez and Jeremiah Brooke. The latter started on the outside pole, boxed in by the three Vilita & Turori Motorsports drivers at the start, but had a very up and down race and finished fifth in the field of sixteen. Alvarez, meanwhile, started ninth, dominated the second portion of the race, but fell to fourth at the end, her #46 machine slightly ahead of Brooke's #18 at the line. GFR didn't have much to celebrate about after the Clash.... that is, unless you count Brooke sharing in the joy of the victory of his "Stacie-boo" (#27 driver Stacie Houston of Cassadaigua to the uninitiated).

That night, back at the garage area, the Yeezies were talking amongst themselves about the events of the weekend.

"You know, I don't feel like we've gotten our intensity back. I mean, we've had ourselves some good results, but it just doesn't feel like this is 100%, you know?" said Brooke.

Alvarez nodded and said, "Yeah. I mean, you won, I won, we're in the Chase, but what will happen to us then? If we just continue to perform like we're just coasting on those wins, the other teams will eat us alive come Chase time."

"Hey, I haven't gotten mine yet," Caldwell reminded them. "I'm busting my ass because I have a lot of ground to make up, and I don't want to be left out as the Chase grid keeps filling up." Six of the sixteen possible playoff drivers are already accounted for: Alvarez, Brooke, Qiang, River Suzgar, Yraaga Gilli'i and Clarissa Samantha.

"You think maybe we should pull a Team Blue and cheat?" asked Daryl Calhoun. The other GFR members stared at him. "Kidding. Of course I know Team Blue didn't cheat."

"But they've started driving dirty," said Lav. "Or at least, one of them. The chick."

"I'm shocked and disappointed," replied Alvarez, remembering the Lonngeylin Ring incident. "Why would Taylor Henderson, of all drivers, start spinning other drivers out?"

"You can't tell me that's just hard racing," added Brooke. "Hard racing is what happens whenever Stacie and I swap paint and the lead, for instance. You initiate contact, but take care not to wreck others. Hendo wrecked others."

"If you ask me," said Caldwell, "it's Chris Holmes who should be put in the 73 instead of that maniac. After all, he wants that Team Blue ride so badly."

"Poor Holmes," spoke Lav. "Plenty of talent, but I don't blame Hawking for firing the guy. You just don't diss your current employer, at least not publicly."

"Rumor has it teams are already jumping at the chance to snap him up, you know?" Brooke told the group. "He's already good, not much training required, only some attitude adjustment."

"If you're talking about attitude adjustment, throw Hendo in there too," replied Caldwell. "Kid wrecks another car like it's nothing, but gets all worked up and ready to throw punches when she's the one getting wrecked."

Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Drawkland Tropicorp, duh
The Tropicorp 500

Make no mistake about it, the views in and around Tropicoast were truly computer wallpaper-worthy, but the nightlife pales in comparison to places like Blue Coast, Vangaziland. With no beach parties to go to, the Yeezies spent their leisure time streaming films on Vylet, playing board games, chatting online with friends from other teams, or Cocoabo-watching. Alvarez and her all-female pit crew had a few rounds of beach volleyball, while her teammates and their crews played hoops (Calhoun's fuel guy was simply unstoppable). Simulator and on-track practice weren't forgotten, of course.

But the lack of things to do around the island was probably the reason why track management crammed lots of activities into the three-day race weekend. Aside from the main tier's Tropicorp 500 and second tier's Sifaka 300K, there was the Pit Crew Challenge and the third round of iROS, not to mention all the side events for fans.

GFR's Everlong duo continued their superb form in the 300K, with Calhoun finishing eighth and Lav taking fourth. He would have been third, but who would challenge Lav in the last few laps but his fellow Ceroat-born racer Rustam Ilyich Yudin. It was a hard fight too, lots of contact, but absolutely no spinning the other out. At the end of the race, Lav approached Yudin at the podium, gave him the manliest of hugs and said "Getting there, brother! Only a matter of time now!"

Now, as for the 500, the trio went on another unremarkable run. Alvarez was running eighth with three laps to go, but had a tire about to go down and pitted. She fell to twentieth at the end. Brooke led only six laps, four under caution, ending up fourteenth after moving Cocoabo #78 in the last lap. Caldwell got the team's only top ten, a tenth at that, squeezing between Kai Qiang and Frank Bronson while coming to the checkered.

"This is better than last week, but not by much. We can't afford to make so little progress and risk getting left behind by other teams," Brooke told reporters. "Next week is an off week. We'll hope to make all the right adjustments then, go over what worked for us and what didn't, so that when we go to Ramba in two weeks, we have our groove back."

Later, he and his teammates were walking to their garage when they passed by that of Jaguar Racing. The Yeezies wasted no time in congratulating Michael Stefan, who not only won the race, but finally made it to the Chase after falling short last season.

"Yeah! Great race, Mikey!" exclaimed Brooke as he raised his hand for a high five with the winner.

"Micky," corrected the other TJUN-ian driver, Alfonso Mercado.

"Well, Micky then. Remember what I said about savoring your first win? Well, savor this one too for being the biggest of your career, so far."

Caldwell put a shoulder around Mercado. "Oh yeah, and about that Jungle Fever II thing? Count us in on that. We trust your new boss to not let things get out of hand, but if it ever does, we're bouncing."

"Right, right," agreed Alvarez. The two camps talked for a few more minutes, then she spoke up again. "Well, we'll be off now. Gotta watch the Lao Long 380, dunno who won that yet. See you later, guys! And Micky, see you in the Chase!" The Yeezies left.
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:41 am

Qiang's pit crew thought the best views in Tropicoast were at the volleyball net where Thea Alvarez and her pit crew were playing beach volleyball. It was probably a good thing that they spoke an idiosyncratic dialect of Chinese. Even if they made crude comments, the women were unlikely to understand.

Qiang's crew chief, Houzhi Chang, noticed what was going on and he told the guys not to be too lecherous and disgusting.

Tsering Chu had discovered a possible explanation for the recent problems with her car: She'd been using the wrong motor oil. After all the fuss about Good motor oil and their provocative advertisements, Tsering had decided to give it a try -- but she didn't realize that Hapilopper and the Sherpa Empire used different notation to indicate the viscosity of lubricant oils. So she had gotten the wrong type.

"So what do Petrohan and Caravan do when they export motor oil?" one of the students on Tsering's crew asked. "Like do people in other countries get confused because of how we label our oil?"

"They must label it the international way for exports," Tsering signed back. "They have to make different labels anyway so they can have them in different languages."

At the Tropicoast Beach Course, she corrected the problem with the motor oil and it seemed to help. There were parts of the race when she was turning fast laps, but other times she struggled with navigating traffic or managing the transitions between pavement and sand. She finished mid-pack after an inconsistent race, but she was optimistic about the upcoming race in Ramba. She'd seen glimpses of her true potential at Tropicorp. If she could just keep up that pace through a whole race, she'd be all set. She didn't exactly think of Ramba as her home track, since she was from the far side of the Empire -- but it was still her home country.

At the Pit Crew Competition, the #44 crew had the 2nd fastest pit stop, but they didn't with 2nd prize because their jackman had been given a penalty for swinging the jack a little too freely. A couple of other guys from the crew teased him about it on the ferry to Mavaloiao, where Qiang was going to be competing in the iRoS dirt race in the evening.

Qiang himself stayed out of the teasing. He and Tsering and Sima were quietly sitting by the railing at the edge of the deck, watching the waves slosh under them. It was a busy weekend, so they wanted to fit in some quiet time where they could. Qiang was trying to clear his mind of all the annoying things that had happened recently -- the shoving match with Tian, the collision with Lavrentiev, etc. -- so they wouldn't distract him from this week's races at Mavaloiao and Tropicoast. He wasn't really THAT mad at Lavrentiev since the guy was obviously embarrassed about the collision and hadn't done it on purpose.

A couple of times, they were interrupted by fans wanting autographs or selfies, but people were polite enough not to mob them too badly. Qiang made sure he held onto Sima so she wouldn't squirm out of his arms so close to the edge of the deck. That made signing autographs a little more difficult, and it meant she ended up in a few people's selfies, but the fans didn't seem to mind. Some of them talked to her or made faces at her, and Sima looked at them with big curious brown eyes. She was too young to understand where her parents were taking her or why they were there; but she seemed interested in the people they met along the way, the sights of different faces, the sounds of different voices and languages, the different weather and smells they encountered at the various tracks.

Beihua's live coverage of the Tropicorp 500 was mostly focused on Rinzi, who was having a good day and spent most of the race near the front. He led a few laps, but he had got there partly by staying out while other cars pitted. Eventually, he had to pit for tires and fuel, which gave a few other cars a chance to pass him. Rinzi got back into the race as quickly as he could and climbed back into the lead group, where he found Michael Stefan tearing down the track at break-neck speeds and Cocoabo #28 flapping around excitedly, apparently looking for a way around Stefan. Rinzi couldn't figure out how to catch them before they reached the checkered flag, so he had to settle for 3rd -- but it was still pretty cool to get on the podium.

He gave his usual thanks to God, his crew, and his sponsors. He also briefly congratulated Stefan on the win. And then he said he was going to hit the beach.

It was only after the race when Beihua was doing their wrap up that they realized Kai Qiang's 11th place finish was good enough to give him the lead in the season points standings. Qiang had raced competently, but nothing really remarkable. He just happened to finish ahead of Jenna Logan and Clarissa the big blue robot, the two women who were ahead of him after Lonngeylin.

Valentine Z wrote:She would be talking about the one who drove #40 – Ongmu Yeti, from Chengdu. With Genki beside her as a possible translator, Jamie walked towards Ongmu and tried to strike a conversation with her, starting off with the usual greetings. “Well, hello there! I am Jamie Eirian from Valentine Z, the one driving the #84 today! I must say, that was a very great race from you, and congratulations on your victory today! I really do hope that you would not mind me talking to you like this. I am a bit of a chatty person, as my Valentian friends would like to tell me a few times way often. I was wondering about yourself, more or less, which I hope would not come into offensive territory with these questions. So how long have you been driving for, and what was the first reaction to you from the people around you?” If needed be, Genki would be the one to translate whatever Jamie said, in Mandarin, Cantonese, or a rather broken Hokkien.

The yetis were surprised to see Jamie and Genki coming over to talk to them. Most people were standoffish around yetis, if not outright scared of them. Then again, most people were a lot smaller than yetis...

They seemed like they wanted to chat, but they weren't speaking Sherpa (or Tibetan, which the yetis thought of as a Sherpa "dialect"). So the yetis didn't understand the words. They could tell by the tone of voice and the expression on Jamie's face that she was just curious, not hostile -- but they had no idea what she was asking.

It's worth noting that yetis are not good at replicating human speech. Their throats don't work the same way as humans, so even when they know the words, they still can't speak well. Ongmu tried using sign language, which had sometimes worked in the past to communicate with humans. "I didn't understand you," she signed. "Do you know sign language?"

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:26 am

Pardon for the formatting, currently in mobile as PC is broken anew while upgrading.

Qualifying isn't Hana's specialty, it is her performance in the races that usually makes her known to her peers. But in the race at Tropicorp, she struggled mightily and was off the pace virtually the entire race, with the car not usually handling good at Tropicorp Beach Course's unforgiving surface, she had two spins that brought the caution in two separate occasions. She would finish the race down around 37th.

After the race, Hana and Fiona went to the beach with the crew to unwind, both wanting to forget their terrible race weekend. Fiona asked Hana if she will be able to bounce back next race at Ramba knowing that it would be the midpoint of the regular season. Hana noticed the gloom at her friend's face, immediately asking her if there is something that is bothering her.

"Han, I'm not sure if I can keep going like this." Fin told her friend referring to her current slump in qualifying. "There will be times like these, hopefully you'll keep going." Hana shared her experience when her team failed to qualify for around 15 to 20 straight races two seasons ago. "You'll eventually get what you desire, just keep going at it and never lose hope." The two joined other drivers in going around the beach and have stated their intent to attend the Jaguar Afterparty event despite Hana's experience last time around.

At the Jusenkyo Training Ground, Mercy would be disappointed not to win the Lao Long 380 which she can show Fiona who would be the better driver this time around, the team however would be elated to have their cars finish inside the top 20, with Binayas finishing 6th and Marinel Agamata finishing 16th. They would ask the racing clubs in IRACT if anyone wanted to get 4 sets of Badai Angin Kecepatans which they will be leaving there.

A proposal has been submitted by the Filindostani Motorsports Group to have a day race of 400 laps around the Yoggy Oval to have one of the three TBA rounds by the end of race 8. If accepted, the event will be known as the Girls Will Code 400 presented by Descension. It has been no secret that the move is orchestrated to ensure the #00 team will have a sure spot in the race in at least one event. However if remains to be seen if the NSSCRA board will take it into consideration given that there are many promising tracks that have their bids already submitted and in the Contenders' Series calendar. The event at Yoggy Oval was moved into the playoffs and will take place at night, the first time it will occur in NSSCRA's three seasons having the track in the schedule.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:13 am

It felt so good to be back behind the wheel of a stock car once again.

When Guillermo Archer had announced that he was going to take a sabbatical away from NSSCRA and stock car racing in general, it had been an easy decision to make at the time. He wasn't willing to admit it just yet, but that season burned him out in ways that he never thought possible. Maybe it was the schedule. Maybe it was the sheer number of races on the calendar. Maybe it was all the fights he picked with the rest of the grid. But the one thing Gil knew when the final checkered flag was waved in Newmanistan was that he didn't want to do it all over again next season. At least not just yet.

For the first few weeks after the start of the offseason, Gil was actually enjoying his sabbatical. He never thought that it would be possible for him to enjoy any amount of time spent away from the wheel, but here he was sitting in his house and feeling happy that he didn't have to think about going to the simulator or the track and putting in a banger of a lap. He was finally getting to spend that quality time with the family that he had always promised to give them ever since he began his racing career. For the first time in what had felt like a long time, Gil Archer finally felt free.

And then after a few more weeks Gil slowly but surely started to miss being on the track once again. He didn't think it would take him that quickly to miss the road, and yet here he was. Gil's announcement that he was taking a sabbatical had made his original team in the Abanhfleft Racing Truck Series (ARTS), Manalastas-Archer Racing, take steps to secure other drivers to their team for the coming season, meaning that even if he wanted, Gil couldn't come back to ARTS, at least not easily. So Gil decided to do the next best thing: he attended as many on-track activities as he could. And when the WGPC season started and his son William found himself a seat with Hapilopper's Preston Autos Grand Prix Racing, Gil started tagging along with his son to the grands prix.

But even that was eventually no longer enough to keep him sated during his sabbatical. Gil Archer wanted to be back behind the wheel, and fast. His only problem was that he didn't know how to do it. So when the Zhangjiajie Racing Club announced that it was opening up entries to foreign drivers for the Lao Long 380 for a chance to compete for the open charter for NSSCRA's TMW 500, Gil knew that he had to jump at the opportunity. It was the only way that he would be able to scratch anytime soon that stock car racing itch he had developed during his sabbatical. Gil fired off an application to the club to join the Lao Long 380 and immediately got in contact with both UrGa and Manalastas-Archer to arrange for both his ride and transportation to Jusenkyo. Thankfully, UrGa still had the Luxur Emperor that Gil had driven back in Season 9 of NSSCRA, but since it was legally owned by UrGa, Gil had to basically "rent" his Emperor and pay for all the maintenance and repairs done to it. Gil Archer was definitely richer than a lot of people in Abanhfleft, and stock car racing was responsible for much of his wealth, but it didn't pay him as much as he wished it would. Stock car racing was still very much a fringe sport in the Democratic Republic, and while interest in motorsports was rising following successful forays in both NSSCRA and WGPC by Fleftic drivers, it still had a long, long way to go before it could be alongside the likes of basketball and football in popularity. Gil also had to pay for his own travel expenses out of his own pocket, which added to his money woes.

And then, almost at the last minute, Gil also received an invitation to take part in the Vilaye Clash. That was another race that he could participate him; he would be crazy to turn down that chance. So he changed the itinerary so that he would go to Vilita first before making his way to Jusenkyo for the Lao Long 380. That was going to be a tough time, one where he had little room to turn around his car before heading off to the next race. As he embarked on the journey to Vilita, Gil was slightly worried about how he was going to handle all of this travel, but then as soon as he got back behind the wheel of his Emperor and got to driving in the Vilaye Clash, all those worries vanished almost immediately. He was back in his element, Guillermo Archer was. Oh, man, did it feel so good to be back on track!

His results in the Vilaye Clash weren't anything to write home about, but on that Gil didn't really care. All he really cared about was the mere fact that he was back behind the wheel. He could have crashed and DNFed in that short track that the Vilaye Clash was using this season and Gil still wouldn't have minded. He never knew that going on a sabbatical was going to make him miss racing this much. And, while he wouldn't admit it openly, Gil was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face in the form of Leonidas Baxter. The basketball star-turned-part-time stock car driver had announced his retirement from NSSCRA to focus on his family at the same time Gil declared his intent to go on a sabbatical, a sentiment that Gil could very much relate with. At the same time, in Gil's opinion it was a damned shame that Leo had to go, because while he was never going to be able to become a championship contender-level driver given how late he had gone into the stock car scene, Gil could still sense a wide-eyed enthusiasm and optimism radiating from Leo every time the topic of racing or even just cars got mentioned. Not like certain drivers who managed to literally pay their way into NSSCRA. Oh God, now I sound like one of those Xannerian purist dipshits, Gil thought to himself with a laugh. Pay drivers were always going to be a thing in racing; some of Abanhfleft's most famous drivers paid their way into ARTS: Ferdinando Año, Jaromir Kublinski, Wayne Porter-Cullen, and Nasser Nasri, among others. How the hell is XCAR still a thing if none of the drivers there provided funds for their teams? Were the sponsors responsible for all their funding? Do the team owners never go bankrupt? Is passion somehow convertible to cash over there? Lots of questions, but no answers.

Time to move on, literally and figuratively. Time to move on from the results of the Vilaye Clash and time to move on to Jusenkyo for the Lao Long 380. Once again, to Gil's pleasant surprise, Leo Baxter was headed for Jusenkyo as well, but when the two of them arrived there, they were surprised to see yet another familiar face in the form of Wilma von Cärinthen, Gil's championship rival in ARTS and teammate in NSSCRA. This meant that for the first time since the Proving Grounds 500 in NSSCRA Season 9, all three of UrGa's inaugural drivers in the competition were together on the same track. This, of course, called for a celebration...

(OOC: I wanted to do a longer RP than this but my brain literally won't let me work anymore so...)
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports