NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Yonacaria Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Imperial Yonacaria Q&A

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:14 am

Forwarding transmission...

Now that we have made it through this puny network, we may establish proper communications channels with your stupid, pathetic 'verses, you pointless, quivering bundles of atoms hurtling through the cosmic wind without reason! Our head of propaganda recommends proper communication with you worthless foreign nations, so that is what I'll be doing.

I am Yona. You may have heard of me - conqueror of multiverses, bastion of science and reason, and destroyer of countless worlds. Ask me, and my admirals anything. As long as it doesn't compromise national security, I'll answer if I feel like it.
Last edited by Imperial Yonacaria on Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
A nation spanning across multiple multiverses ruled by a nihilistic narcissistic hyper-competitive sadist to whom life is just a game - a game she's determined to win at.
Q&A with Yona and the admirals
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Their military reads like somebody just walked into the grocery-store-of-sci-fi-wtfery, waved their hands at the store itself, and said 'YES'.

The Giant Space Wyrm
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Giant Space Wyrm » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:39 am

"For all that is good and holy why do I have to be here again?

"She's an omnicidal tyrant she might hurt me if I came alone!"

"I'm certain angry female barney wouldn't do that, why don't you ask her to sing you a song?"

"Please be serious about this Eldest!"

"Aren't I always?"

"Oh! we are here! Greetings Illustrious Ruler of All Reality! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance I am Analog Drone #221097097 and this is the Eldest... oh... uh... she um she went to do something and will be back probably! I a representative of the Dominion have come seeking knowledge! We wish to know the relevance of the symbols on your flag! some of its symbols seem to borrow from noted religions in Dominion Catalogues and we were wondering if there was any reason for that!

~Eldest in Red
~Analong Drone in Blue
Shower Thoughts Updated OCT/16
"Theirs been rumors that our Legion eats babies. This is of course reductive. We don't just eat babies. We eat literally anything that we can sink our teeth in, we don't care if your a newborn or elderly, you're on the menu."
"Lives are like currency, and we have a lot of disposable income."
Essentially Eldritch Mr. Rogers.
Q & A
Puppet: Comerciante

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:19 am

"You can ask me anything you want, and you wish to know the relevance of the symbols on my flag? Well, alright then. To be honest, I don't even fucking know. I left the flag design up to a contest, and let my admirals decide which they liked best. Someone down at SIO made this flag. I'll see if one of them knows what the symbols mean."
- Yona

"Easy. The purple represents our devotion to your most glorious cause. The crescent represents all of reality coming together as one. The crossed grains represent our humble origins in your stranding on a backwater planet. The shield represents the military might at our core. And the star represents our faith in you, dearest leader, from all the vastness of the cosmos!"
- SIO Agent

"Glorious cause? You do realize we are just conquering reality because I feel like it, yes?"
- Yona

"Of course, beloved and dearest leader!"
- SIO Agent

"And what is this garbage shit about faith? Faith isn't scientific! Faith is an idiot thing! I outlawed religion because it is fucking stupid and only stupid people would have faith in anything! Why in the name of all that is scientific would the fucking Scientific Inquiry Office create a flag with a symbol of fucking faith on it?!?! Who do I need to lobotomize to get someone with some fucking brains around here?!?!"
- Yona

"It means we trust you, oh wise and glorious leader. It is our great trust in your leadership! Even when you are hungover, beloved leader, your leadership is excellency itself, something that every subject of your great empire can count on!"
- SIO Agent

"Oh. Well that's fine, then. You're dismissed.

Alright, does that answer your question?"
- Yona
A nation spanning across multiple multiverses ruled by a nihilistic narcissistic hyper-competitive sadist to whom life is just a game - a game she's determined to win at.
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Their military reads like somebody just walked into the grocery-store-of-sci-fi-wtfery, waved their hands at the store itself, and said 'YES'.

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:43 am

/bump

Serenity and the Morality
Civilian

Founded: Dec 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Serenity and the Morality » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:24 pm

"Whats your favorite universe that you conquered, and why?" - A member of Serenity and Morality. "And I've never really heard of you before, sorry."
Last edited by Serenity and the Morality on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a cult on an island worshipping something inhuman, what could it be?

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:29 pm

"Ah, now isn't this an interesting question? I'm not going to lie here, I get a little sentimental about my first conquest, U-9371. There's nothing quite like your first victory. Most people have some fondness for their homeland, and this was my first taste of success."
- Yona

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:08 am

/bump

The Giant Space Wyrm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Giant Space Wyrm » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:16 am

"A thought occurs to me now, but given your nature as a nigh-omnicidal empire, have you ever given thought to consider the multiverse being as big as it is, that you will eventually step on the toes of something bigger than you? Eventually, making an enemy of something you can't actually fight? I don't presume to say that you will ever face such a thing, but the Multiverse is big, and the more one travels through it, it only ever gets bigger.

Should such an event take place do you plan to just make it up as you go? or do you perhaps have some contingencies? I understand if you don't intend to share what those contingencies are, but do they exist?
"Theirs been rumors that our Legion eats babies. This is of course reductive. We don't just eat babies. We eat literally anything that we can sink our teeth in, we don't care if your a newborn or elderly, you're on the menu."
Q & A

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:32 am

"I have conquered more than one multiverse at this point. Even destroyed an entire multiverse, wiping out every universe within it, one by one, outright erasing their laws of physics through a quantum false vacuum. I have traveled further than you probably realize. And in that time, I have seen a great many things. I have met several cosmic entities in my time. Cosmic entities make for interesting opponents, but not unbeatable. I have bent them to my will, as I have everything else. You want to know what I will do to your cosmic annelid? I will make it my bitch. Just ask the Mechanical Old Gods. All of these things... they are just challenges for me. Whatever is out there, I will find a way to bring it to its knees and make it beg."
- Yona

The Giant Space Wyrm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Giant Space Wyrm » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:44 am

"You could have just said you're making it up as ya go lass, didn't need to go so hard on the tin can."

"Wait... you mean your Mechanical Old God things are still capable of conversation? That's wonderful! I would enjoy a nice chat!"
Q & A

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:53 am

"No plan survives contact with the enemy, so the best plan is to plan as you go. If you don't know what you're going to do, its not like the enemy can figure out what you're going to do. That's a free lesson in strategy from your dear personal best friend and conquerer, Yona! It won't help you win against me, though.

I was being sarcastic, chip for brains. They weren't much of conversationalists before, and being cybernetically augmented did not change that fact. They have really loud roars, though. Even the Twins. Which is weird, because they're giant eyeballs."
- Yona

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Remulia » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:04 am

"What kind of WMD has your nation?"
—A general.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:59 pm

"Several. The corruption and crimson that we field could be considered biological weapons. We have a couple of chemical weapons as well, but make far less use of them. Our capital ships typically field large quantities of thermonuclear warheads. We have nanomachine weapons both in the astral forces and in the plague military. We also have antimatter guns on many of our ships, mass drivers, black hole guns, EMPs, more than one cosmic being that we made into a weapon, the quantum false vacuum, the four cosmic pillars, and... am I forgetting anything?"
- Yona

"You forgot the starborn dimensional vortex."
- SIO Officer

"Oh, yeah. And the starborn dimensional vortex. And those are just the WMDs that aren't classified."
- Yona
Last edited by Imperial Yonacaria on Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:23 am

/bump

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Oh. dear and powerful Yona, What is your opinion about the ghost of christmas yet to come?.
Last edited by Remulia on Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:27 pm

"Ghosts aren't real, I don't know what this 'chrissmus' thing everyone keeps yammering on about is, but I suspect it may be yet another euphemism for genitalia, and it is impossible to know the future, one can merely make very accurate predictions based on available information. So if I understand this correctly, you're asking me about a precognitive apparition of someone's junk? That's an unscientific load of [SIGNAL LOST]"
- Yona

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:46 am

/bump

The Dominion of Mankind
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dominion of Mankind » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:24 am

"Imperial Yonacaria was it? A rather quaint name if I must say so myself."
"Ah, but it would be rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Arbiter Steven of the Dominion of Mankind's Internal Affairs Department. I was browsing through a few reports from my agents and it seems one of them found this rather curious terminal to another reality."

"Anyway, from what I've read of your nation, you seem to be rather boastful and proud of your multiversal scale. I must ask, what classification of government would you consider yourselves to fall under and how do you manage to maintain integrity and stability across such vast distances and the loyalty of countless different cultures and species?"

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:35 pm

"Yona, What do you think are the biggest threats that menace Imperial Yonacaria and what are you doing to eliminate those threats?"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.
Last edited by Remulia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:09 am

The Dominion of Mankind wrote:"Imperial Yonacaria was it? A rather quaint name if I must say so myself."
"Ah, but it would be rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Arbiter Steven of the Dominion of Mankind's Internal Affairs Department. I was browsing through a few reports from my agents and it seems one of them found this rather curious terminal to another reality."

"Anyway, from what I've read of your nation, you seem to be rather boastful and proud of your multiversal scale. I must ask, what classification of government would you consider yourselves to fall under and how do you manage to maintain integrity and stability across such vast distances and the loyalty of countless different cultures and species?"

"I apologize for the belated answers. As our dearest and most beloved ruler continues her recovery, many things have been buried under the massive cogs of bureaucracy. Still, I, as acting commander-in-chief until the time that our most wise and powerful leader recovers, I should be able to answer your question sufficiently.

Imperial Yonacaria is a federalized military dictatorship using a variant of the communist system. There are a number of terms one could use to describe the system, such being the case with any system of government as governance is complex enough of a thing that no one label can adequately describe any system on its own. You could describe us as totalitarian, stratocratic, technocratic, expansionist, imperialist, raubwirtschaft, cult of personality... none of those terms would be incorrect. Our glorious leader saw fit to provide us with only the best possible form of government, understanding that all other forms of government are inferior. To even suggest that our government is anything less than completely perfect would besmirch the good name of our beloved leader!

As for maintaining integrity and stability, that's easy! We use an extensive system of policing to ensure everyone falls in line, from the most basic military police, to my organization's very own commissars and other federal agents! Additionally, its easy to see when someone falls out of line, thanks to the fact that each person's job is assigned to them based on their personal aptitudes, along with intensive surveillance, strict curfews, and use of secret police! Across such distances, we use the advanced multiverse network for communication! Our esteemed and brilliant most insightful supreme ruler Yona saw fit to transform several universes into a massive computer network, using all of the matter and energy of those universes to perform computations, down to the subatomic level! Of course, everything alive in those universes had to go, but you can't make breakthroughs without a couple genocides! Between surveillance, unparalleled communication, boots on the ground, strict military society, and putting a few ships in orbit, there is nothing we can't face! Of course, there's also a lot I can't tell you thanks to the classified nature of it. I'm sure you understand!"
- Kaloru, Acting Commander-in-Chief, Imperial High Fleet Admiral, Head of the Scientific Inquiry Office

Remulia wrote:"Yona, What do you think are the biggest threats that menace Imperial Yonacaria and what are you doing to eliminate those threats?"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.

"As our beloved and absolutely perfect Yona cannot be with you right now, as she needs her rest following her surgery, I will provide an answer for you. Straight from her log: 'the biggest threat we face isn't of any multiverse, but from without it. The anomalies that lie in the greater omniverse, in between multiverses, they are the greatest possible threat, beyond anything else. They, the very source of our multiversal travel, are also our greatest threat. If possible, we should seek to control them, as they would be a weapon unlike anything else.' As for how we deal with them, simple! After every multiverse jump, the fleets that made the jump do a full sweep to make sure there were no hitchhikers during the brief time spent outside of any universe. If there are, they are to destroy it at all costs, even if it means destroying the entire fleet. Marines on board the ship will try to defeat it first, with escalating use of force, all the way up to setting the ship's reactors, FTL drives, and multiversal jump drives to all go critical. The first results in a supernova, the second causes a black hole, and the third rips apart the very fabric of space time itself! Of course, in a fleet, this would trigger a chain reaction in all of the other ships. No means is too extreme if it means not allowing the omniverse anomalies into a universe intact. We would destroy entire universes to keep them from taking those universes. Thankfully, the chance of an anomaly hitching a ride is less than 0.05%. But when you consider how frequently we must perform such multiversal jumps, that chance, no matter how small, begins happening."
- Kaloru, Acting Commander-in-Chief, Imperial High Fleet Admiral, Head of the Scientific Inquiry Office

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:43 am

/bump

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:23 am

"What makes you want to conquer? What, if anything, do you believe is the most you could handle ruling? And how do you manage ruling more than one galaxy? Isn't the logistics of ruling over such distant terrioties complicated?"
-Daar Am Anav, Shovaan Journalist
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:58 am

"I may be sick, but I can answer this easily.

Why do I want to conquer? Why do primitives climb mountains? Why do people explore space? Why does anyone do anything difficult? Because, I'm bored and it seemed like a suitable challenge for my genius mind. As for how I rule, I don't personally oversee everything. Tasks are delegated. The power of a leader is not to personally do everything, but to get others to work in their stead, to manage tasks. Why personally govern anything when I can put an admiral in charge of it? Such an empire, by necessity, falls into a federal system. Nothing else would make sense, and I would much rather expand than deal with most day-to-day matters. As for logistics... I'll let Kaloru explain."
- Yona, from her hospital tube

"Presumably, this question comes from one not accustomed to FTL travel or comms, let alone universal and multiversal travel and comms. For travel, we use specialized drives on our spaceships, which bend spacetime around the ship in order to push it through space at superluminal velocities. Older designs use alcubierre drives, which bend spacetime in front of and behind the ship, propelling it forward. New ships are built with velico drives, which bend spacetime from the point of the ship, as well as the entire charted route, so the ship may slide along a pathway of spacetime at even greater velocities with a higher degree of precision. Across universes and multiverses, we open portals, allowing for transit between universes and even outside our native multiverse. For communication, on a same-universe level, we use quantum tunneling for comms. For different-universe levels, we broadcast through portals. For perhaps our greatest communications networking feat yet, there's an entire multiverse that our glorious leader Yona had transformed into a giant computer server. Every bit of matter and energy, down to the quantum level, being used to store and communicate information, with each universe within that multiverse system working as a different server. Once communication between different multiverses is able to be established... conquest and ruling is fairly straightforward.

Our nation is divided up between different military subdivisions, each of which is largely self-governing, but all of which answer and swear undying loyalty to the commander-in-chief. Normally, this would be the supreme and all-knowing dearest Yona, but until she recovers from surgery, I have been appointed acting leader. Each military runs on their own chain of command, and has their own logistics, but a few have fairly simplified logistics chains that make them very practical to serve as our vanguard for most invasions. This includes the Corruption assets, Crimson assets, and Astral assets, as all three are capable of seizing terrain and infrastructure from the enemy to convert into their own infrastructure, units, and more. None of those require weapons or munitions be shipped in from elsewhere, as they can construct their own onsite in a relatively short matter. Though, while these militaries are nigh unparalleled in taking land, they do have a harder time holding it, which is where our other militaries come in."
- Kaloru, Imperial High Fleet Admiral, Head of the Scientific Inquiry Office, Acting Leader

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:16 am

P̷̵̶̕͜r̵̨̛͘͡e̸̵͟͟͟t̷҉̷̛̕ţ͢͟͟͟ỳ̶̛͢͡ ̵̛̀͜͠c̴̶̡̨̢o͠҉̧̢̛ò̷̢͟͡l̴̴̨͜͢ ̵̡̧͘͜e̕͘͠͡͞m̶̸̡͜͝p̵̨͜͜͟i̴͢͡҉͞r҉̵̷̸̵e̵̡̨͘͢ ̵̸̀͟͠y͜͡͝҉̴ờ̡͟͟ú̀͟҉͠ ̴̀͜͠͞ǵ̡̨̛͢o̶̶͟҉͜t̵̛̀͟͠ ̵̨̛͢͡t̵҉͘̕͞h̷̴̡́҉ę̴̵̶͘r҉̶̵͘͢ȩ̸̴̕͜,̕͝҉̡̕ ̴̀͘͟͡p̨͢͢͞͡r̵̨҉̢͢o̢̧͢͠͞b̵̛̕͢͝ą͘͘͟͜b̨̛͟͟͜l̵͘͟͡͝y̢̧̛͢͝ ̴̵̸̛́q̧́̕͟͢u̴̕͘͘͜i̸̷͜͟͞t͡҉͘͟͞ȩ̶̛̀͞ ̶̵͢͢͝p̸͘̕̕͝r̡̛͘̕͡o̶͢͝͡͡f̶̷̴̡̛í͘͜͢͝ţ̸́͘͢a̢͘͜͞͠b̨́͠͠҉ĺ̸̵̨͟e̛̛̕͜͢ ̶̢̀̕͢ţ̶̸͘͢ơ̶̧̕̕ó̀̀͞͞,̶̡́͢͡ ̴̴̢́͡ŕ̴̡̛͝į̀́͢͢ģ̶̡͘͡h̴̸̨̨͞t̴̛̛̀͟?̶̸̨̕͝ ̧̛͘͢͝H̕҉̸̷͠ę̷͘͘͜y̶̸̵͟͠,̵̴̛̀͝ ̵̴͘͘͝ẃ̸̢̕͠o̵͜͜͢͡ú̸̧̧͞l̸͢҉̷͘d̷̡̀̕͟ ̶̴̵͜͡y̵͘͟͢͡ò̧̡̡̕ư̵̢͘͠ ̢̕҉̕͝b̴̡̛̕͜e̶̛͜͡͝ ̶̨̧́͝i̶̡̕͞҉ņ̢̀̀͜t̴̡̨͞͞ę̷͜͝͞ŗ̶̛̀͡e̶̡͘͡͝s̴̀̀͘͘t̷̨̢̡̕ę̸̛̀͘d̶̷̨͟͡ ̶̶̕͞͞į̸̴͟͝n̵̷̸͘͝ ̀͡҉͞҉h̀͜͞͝͠a̧͘͢͟͜v̸̷̧̛͟í̷̸͜͞ņ̧̢́͞g̸̶̡̡͡ ҉҉̛͢͝Ẃ̸̛͠͡ơ̢̢͡͝r̸̢̕͢͜m͠͡҉̷̀f̨́͘̕͞o̸̸̵̧͟ḑ̷́͜͟d̵̢̢͘͜è̶̸̡͟r̴͘͡҉͘ ̧̛͢͜͠D́̕̕͢͝e̶̵͠͠͝l̴̵̴̛͝i̸̡̛̛͝v̵̸̧̕͜e̢̢̧͜͢r̴̴̸͠͡y̸̶̴̸̷ ̶̡̧̕͜P̸͘͡͝͡o̷̶̷̕͟s̶̨̀͜͠t̵̵͜͠͝ ͡͞҉̢͟Ǫ̡̢͘͡f̶̵͘̕͠f̸̨́͟͡i̵͞҉͘͠ḉ̴͜͜e̸̡̛̕͝s̴̸̶̀͠ ̶̧̧̛͟t̸̢̕͟͝h҉̴҉̵͞ȩ́͘͟͡r̶̢̕͘̕e̵̕̕͜͞?̸̧̧̧͘ ҉̶̸̧͟J̵̡͘͡͠ų̷̶̀͘s̷̷̨͢͡t̶̷̨̧̧ ̷̡̧̛͢a̸̡̡̕͢ ́̕͝͝͞t̶̸̀͢͝h̡͡҉̵̷ơ̶̧̕͡ù̡̧͡͠g̷̷̢͜͝ḩ̡̧̀͞t̡̕͘͠͠.̴̶̸̨͟

Pretty cool empire you got there, probably quite profitable too, right? Hey, would you be interested in having Wormfodder Delivery Post Offices there? Just a thought.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:47 am

"Okay, doctors say I'm healthy enough to work again. Let's check the inbox here..."
- Yona

Wormfodder Delivery wrote:
P̷̵̶̕͜r̵̨̛͘͡e̸̵͟͟͟t̷҉̷̛̕ţ͢͟͟͟ỳ̶̛͢͡ ̵̛̀͜͠c̴̶̡̨̢o͠҉̧̢̛ò̷̢͟͡l̴̴̨͜͢ ̵̡̧͘͜e̕͘͠͡͞m̶̸̡͜͝p̵̨͜͜͟i̴͢͡҉͞r҉̵̷̸̵e̵̡̨͘͢ ̵̸̀͟͠y͜͡͝҉̴ờ̡͟͟ú̀͟҉͠ ̴̀͜͠͞ǵ̡̨̛͢o̶̶͟҉͜t̵̛̀͟͠ ̵̨̛͢͡t̵҉͘̕͞h̷̴̡́҉ę̴̵̶͘r҉̶̵͘͢ȩ̸̴̕͜,̕͝҉̡̕ ̴̀͘͟͡p̨͢͢͞͡r̵̨҉̢͢o̢̧͢͠͞b̵̛̕͢͝ą͘͘͟͜b̨̛͟͟͜l̵͘͟͡͝y̢̧̛͢͝ ̴̵̸̛́q̧́̕͟͢u̴̕͘͘͜i̸̷͜͟͞t͡҉͘͟͞ȩ̶̛̀͞ ̶̵͢͢͝p̸͘̕̕͝r̡̛͘̕͡o̶͢͝͡͡f̶̷̴̡̛í͘͜͢͝ţ̸́͘͢a̢͘͜͞͠b̨́͠͠҉ĺ̸̵̨͟e̛̛̕͜͢ ̶̢̀̕͢ţ̶̸͘͢ơ̶̧̕̕ó̀̀͞͞,̶̡́͢͡ ̴̴̢́͡ŕ̴̡̛͝į̀́͢͢ģ̶̡͘͡h̴̸̨̨͞t̴̛̛̀͟?̶̸̨̕͝ ̧̛͘͢͝H̕҉̸̷͠ę̷͘͘͜y̶̸̵͟͠,̵̴̛̀͝ ̵̴͘͘͝ẃ̸̢̕͠o̵͜͜͢͡ú̸̧̧͞l̸͢҉̷͘d̷̡̀̕͟ ̶̴̵͜͡y̵͘͟͢͡ò̧̡̡̕ư̵̢͘͠ ̢̕҉̕͝b̴̡̛̕͜e̶̛͜͡͝ ̶̨̧́͝i̶̡̕͞҉ņ̢̀̀͜t̴̡̨͞͞ę̷͜͝͞ŗ̶̛̀͡e̶̡͘͡͝s̴̀̀͘͘t̷̨̢̡̕ę̸̛̀͘d̶̷̨͟͡ ̶̶̕͞͞į̸̴͟͝n̵̷̸͘͝ ̀͡҉͞҉h̀͜͞͝͠a̧͘͢͟͜v̸̷̧̛͟í̷̸͜͞ņ̧̢́͞g̸̶̡̡͡ ҉҉̛͢͝Ẃ̸̛͠͡ơ̢̢͡͝r̸̢̕͢͜m͠͡҉̷̀f̨́͘̕͞o̸̸̵̧͟ḑ̷́͜͟d̵̢̢͘͜è̶̸̡͟r̴͘͡҉͘ ̧̛͢͜͠D́̕̕͢͝e̶̵͠͠͝l̴̵̴̛͝i̸̡̛̛͝v̵̸̧̕͜e̢̢̧͜͢r̴̴̸͠͡y̸̶̴̸̷ ̶̡̧̕͜P̸͘͡͝͡o̷̶̷̕͟s̶̨̀͜͠t̵̵͜͠͝ ͡͞҉̢͟Ǫ̡̢͘͡f̶̵͘̕͠f̸̨́͟͡i̵͞҉͘͠ḉ̴͜͜e̸̡̛̕͝s̴̸̶̀͠ ̶̧̧̛͟t̸̢̕͟͝h҉̴҉̵͞ȩ́͘͟͡r̶̢̕͘̕e̵̕̕͜͞?̸̧̧̧͘ ҉̶̸̧͟J̵̡͘͡͠ų̷̶̀͘s̷̷̨͢͡t̶̷̨̧̧ ̷̡̧̛͢a̸̡̡̕͢ ́̕͝͝͞t̶̸̀͢͝h̡͡҉̵̷ơ̶̧̕͡ù̡̧͡͠g̷̷̢͜͝ḩ̡̧̀͞t̡̕͘͠͠.̴̶̸̨͟

Pretty cool empire you got there, probably quite profitable too, right? Hey, would you be interested in having Wormfodder Delivery Post Offices there? Just a thought.

"Let me get this straight here: a fucking corporation, with fucking rich people, and their fucking inefficient capitalism want to put their fucking stuff in our space? How much do you actually know about us, really? Let me break this down for you slowly:

Imperial Yonacaria is a communist state. I, Yona, Supreme Leader of Imperial Yonacaria, Commander In Chief, and founder of this wonderful empire, believe capitalism is inefficient. And in this nation, run by logic and science, inefficiency is inexcusable. Where there is inefficiency, logistics get backed up, bureaucracy gets backed up, everything that should be running slows down and stops, and the conquest of all that exists slows to a crawl. Capitalism takes assets that should belong to the state to fund the war machine, and puts them in the hands of fucking parasites who contribute nothing.

When I conquer, I seize all capitalist assets for the state, and repurpose them for our strict military hierarchy. Wealth is seized and redistributed to the state to fund our mighty military war machine. Wealthy persons unwilling to part with their assets are executed on the spot. If you put any of your 'post offices' in Imperial Yonacaria, we will do with them what we do with all capitalist assets - seize them for our communist military. We don't need to 'cooperate' with nations when we can just conquer them and strip them for everything they have that. Why trade when you can take by force and run it yourself?"
- Yona
Last edited by Imperial Yonacaria on Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information