NATION

PASSWORD

Why are my citizens so rude?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Cypher
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Why are my citizens so rude?

Postby Cypher » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Why are my citizens so rude? My citizenry are the top 1% of rudest citizens. How can I change that?
Last edited by Cypher on Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:32 pm

Cypher wrote:Why are my citizens so rude? My citizenry are the top 1% of rudest citizens. How can I change that?

Well it’s all in the issues. Even answers that don’t seem so bad end up with a horrible outcome. If you can find issues with someone that wants a peaceful solution to something maybe? Even then that might end up bad too. It all depends. That’s why about 78% of my issues are deleted.
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Cypher wrote:Why are my citizens so rude? My citizenry are the top 1% of rudest citizens. How can I change that?

I simply disregard my rudeness stat and RP my citizens as nice and friendly people.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:38 pm

Saint Kanye wrote:

I simply disregard my rudeness stat and RP my citizens as nice and friendly people.

That works too. Don’t use NS stats like a lot of people.
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Koniglich Wasserstein
Secretary

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Koniglich Wasserstein » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:31 am

Saint Kanye wrote:

Yep, NS stats don't seem to be that important

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am

Generally, you probably want to put stat inquiries in Got Issues. You'll get better answers quicker there. Anyway, ss you are a Civil Rights Lovefest, you have high political freedom and civil rights, so I'm going to assume you've generally supported free speech in issues. Most people support that, but we shouldn't pretend it doesn't have a trade-off. People are empowered to be ruder in the US than they do in a country with a social credit score that punishes you for being impolite. There's obviously more that goes into it than that, but it's a good start. I confess that this is not the stat I am most familiar with.

This also doesn't necessarily mean everyone is rude. My nation, for example, is top 2% for rudeness and top 3% for niceness at the same time. Your niceness is not so high, but you could probably improve it.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Return to Gameplay