NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Calimama
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Calimama » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:55 am

Foxfound wrote:
Calimama wrote:
"Oh for sure, you'd be suprised what corporations and the like dump on these planets, one time before I found Grunt I found an almost fully intact space cruiser. Oh, almost forgot, this is a bar right? I'm not twenty-one yet, but could I have a coke or something? " She asked whoever was manning the bar.

Z, awoken from her somehow chocolate-induced slumber, responded. "A spaceship? Oh man, that would be cool to have. No one would probably trust me with that, though."

Chloe chuckles, "What? My stories putting you to sleep or something? Also, didn't want to say anything, but... what's with the ears and tail?
Last edited by Calimama on Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am thou, thou art I. Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breakth thy chains of captivity.
"And now, standing on this mountain of brave corpses, I have quite the view." - Erwin Smith
“You know the difference between me and you? I bleed red and you bleed green.” - Avon Barksdale
Where was your star?
Was it far, was it far?
When did we leave?
We believed, we believed, we believed

In the heat and the rain
With whips and chains
Just to see him fly
Too many died
We build a tower of stone
With our flesh and bone
To see him fly
But we don't know why
Ooh, now where do we go

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:49 am

Low bloods wrote:"You look like you're up to no good" Luden gazed at the hooded figure. "That or you may be up to nothing."

The hood was turned towards Luden by a mere fraction. And was promptly pulled down, revealing an impassive female face, hemmed by jet-black hair.

"It's the cloak, isn't it? People always notice the cloak."

The woman gave a curt sigh.

"Afraid I'm not up to anything exciting at the moment. So I guess "nothing" is more apt, in this case."
‖♜‖ 'Twixt the darkness, and the light ‖♜‖
‖♜‖ Seekers roam the seas of night ‖♜‖

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
NS stats are for those with no imagination.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:22 am

Eisenstern wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You look like you're up to no good" Luden gazed at the hooded figure. "That or you may be up to nothing."

The hood was turned towards Luden by a mere fraction. And was promptly pulled down, revealing an impassive female face, hemmed by jet-black hair.

"It's the cloak, isn't it? People always notice the cloak."

The woman gave a curt sigh.

"Afraid I'm not up to anything exciting at the moment. So I guess "nothing" is more apt, in this case."

"It's definitely the face, I was half expecting a group of thugs to come up and you just tap them and say somthing along the lines of "You are already dead." And they'd explode or implode."
He nods before a deep sigh.
"I cant say im any different, cloth, armor, feathers?"
He plucks a feather out around his collar and hissed in pain. "Well what brings you here, then?"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:27 am

Low bloods wrote:"It's definitely the face, I was half expecting a group of thugs to come up and you just tap them and say somthing along the lines of "You are already dead." And they'd explode or implode."
He plucks a feather out around his collar and hissed in pain. "Well what brings you here, then?"

"As I said, not much. Just decided to hop on over here during a break. Probably against my better judgement."

She shrugged.

"One tends to meet interesting folks here. Then some of them try to stab you, but hey - that's practically half the fun."

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:48 am

Eisenstern wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"It's definitely the face, I was half expecting a group of thugs to come up and you just tap them and say somthing along the lines of "You are already dead." And they'd explode or implode."

"As I said, not much. Just decided to hop on over here during a break. Probably against my better judgement."

She shrugged.

"One tends to meet interesting folks here. Then some of them try to stab you, but hey - that's practically half the fun."

"I haven't had a good bar fight in years. I didn't even know I was immortal back then."
For a brief moment Luden's appearance altered in a way that made him look more human than beast before switching back to his current look
"It's always nice to remember the past, though I can only ponder how much is real or fake...
Anyhow, you work? Must be a fun place being so close to this beaten old shack."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:16 am

Low bloods wrote:"I haven't had a good bar fight in years. I didn't even know I was immortal back then."
For a brief moment Luden's appearance altered in a way that made him look more human than beast before switching back to his current look
"It's always nice to remember the past, though I can only ponder how much is real or fake...

"Oh, it's not very close. At least, no closer to here than it is to anywhere else. One could say it's close to everywhere, and simultaneously very far away."

Another shrug.

"I'm no philosopher. But I've been to a lot of weird places, and that sort of thing tends to rub off on you."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Calimama wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Z, awoken from her somehow chocolate-induced slumber, responded. "A spaceship? Oh man, that would be cool to have. No one would probably trust me with that, though."

Chloe chuckles, "What? My stories putting you to sleep or something? Also, didn't want to say anything, but... what's with the ears and tail?

(OOC: Not sure how to respond to the question about her falling asleep, I had that happen 'cause it had been awhile. I probably should have tried to continue the conversation first.)

"No, no, just too much to drink..." she yawned. "Then again, can you ever truly have too much hot chocolate? Anyway, hmm? The ears. Quite simple! I am a kitsune, the fox yōkai of the north! I take it you don't see my kind out in space?"

Interesting. She did not seem to know she was of the typically more malevolent kumiho. The poor girl didn't realize the sort of monster she really was.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I haven't had a good bar fight in years. I didn't even know I was immortal back then."

"Oh, it's not very close. At least, no closer to here than it is to anywhere else. One could say it's close to everywhere, and simultaneously very far away."

Another shrug.

"I'm no philosopher. But I've been to a lot of weird places, and that sort of thing tends to rub off on you."

"As have I." He nods "But the multiverse is a strange land."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'It's scary how a nation can become half delusional and borderline dangerously stupid and the other half just delusional and blind.' sigh then takes a drink 'Maybe not completely half and half but still it is scary.'
"You talkin smack?"

'Yeah but about thing from where I came from we are going through a dark age or near enough at least for everyone else.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Calimama
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Calimama » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:39 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Calimama wrote:

(OOC: Not sure how to respond to the question about her falling asleep, I had that happen 'cause it had been awhile. I probably should have tried to continue the conversation first.)

"No, no, just too much to drink..." she yawned. "Then again, can you ever truly have too much hot chocolate? Anyway, hmm? The ears. Quite simple! I am a kitsune, the fox yōkai of the north! I take it you don't see my kind out in space?"

Interesting. She did not seem to know she was of the typically more malevolent kumiho. The poor girl didn't realize the sort of monster she really was.

(Yeah, my b.)
"Trust me, I see a lot of things, but no, I haven't seen any of your kind on my adventures. Chloe thinks back to Grunt's initial scan of her and knows it wasn't just a fluke with his programming, as she had run a diagnostics report after and found no errors. So she sort of knew that Z was off, just wasn't sure why she was.
I am thou, thou art I. Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breakth thy chains of captivity.
"And now, standing on this mountain of brave corpses, I have quite the view." - Erwin Smith
“You know the difference between me and you? I bleed red and you bleed green.” - Avon Barksdale
Where was your star?
Was it far, was it far?
When did we leave?
We believed, we believed, we believed

In the heat and the rain
With whips and chains
Just to see him fly
Too many died
We build a tower of stone
With our flesh and bone
To see him fly
But we don't know why
Ooh, now where do we go

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:17 am

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You talkin smack?"

'Yeah but about thing from where I came from we are going through a dark age or near enough at least for everyone else.'

Ahh the dark ages, my favorite age... Im currently a trying to get a ps4, the task is harder than it sounds for some reason."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Yeah but about thing from where I came from we are going through a dark age or near enough at least for everyone else.'

Ahh the dark ages, my favorite age... Im currently a trying to get a ps4, the task is harder than it sounds for some reason."

'Everyone's favorite age or those like us, I'll be getting one hopefully around February for my birthday if not oh well at least by the time i do a game i want will be out or nearly out. Speaking of 2077 you can go either small or big dick and its hilarious.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Ahh the dark ages, my favorite age... Im currently a trying to get a ps4, the task is harder than it sounds for some reason."

'Everyone's favorite age or those like us, I'll be getting one hopefully around February for my birthday if not oh well at least by the time i do a game i want will be out or nearly out. Speaking of 2077 you can go either small or big dick and its hilarious.'

"A game riddled with bugs, I was shooting an invisible gun a minute ago."
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Calimama wrote:
Foxfound wrote:(OOC: Not sure how to respond to the question about her falling asleep, I had that happen 'cause it had been awhile. I probably should have tried to continue the conversation first.)

(Yeah, my b.)
"Trust me, I see a lot of things, but no, I haven't seen any of your kind on my adventures. Chloe thinks back to Grunt's initial scan of her and knows it wasn't just a fluke with his programming, as she had run a diagnostics report after and found no errors. So she sort of knew that Z was off, just wasn't sure why she was.

"Huh. I guess maybe we don't exist where you're from? Apparently in some timelines we're just myths, which is boring. Even on my Earth humans only really found out about us about a decade ago, when some pretty bad disasters happened. But that's another story."

By this point she had ordered another large mug of hot chocolate. "Do you want one?"
Last edited by Foxfound on Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:49 am

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Everyone's favorite age or those like us, I'll be getting one hopefully around February for my birthday if not oh well at least by the time i do a game i want will be out or nearly out. Speaking of 2077 you can go either small or big dick and its hilarious.'

"A game riddled with bugs, I was shooting an invisible gun a minute ago."

'Wasn't too bad for me just t posing npcs like twice, npc sliding and not walking for a few, and a gun absorbed into the ground but that was probably before the zero patch or a patch.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Uer32wioas
Civilian

Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Uer32wioas » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:25 pm

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

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:27 am

Luden sat at the bar counter sharing his tales of traveling the outskirts of lowblood.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm

'Never has the sound of trumpets scared me more than now but it'll turn silent soon.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:25 pm

vixen stepped into the saloon and glanced around, as he made his way to the bar he walks behind it, looking back at the now empty saloon he chuckled to himself.

All the shadow creatures that lurk around Vixen all crawl out, cleaning the saloon before retreating back into the shadows.

"It feels like forever since those times." Vixen spoke to himself an a off manner. He had simply been resting alone for quite some time. He leans against the counter and reflects some more.
"This place never seemed to lift off, it was more like a would that never healed. Perhaps it was the nail in the coffin." He laughed " I guess im just a grave digger. Edgy right?" He looks at a shadow creature that sat on the counter, mimic ing a cat like form which only nods answering his question.

"Well, enough reminiscing and self reflection. I got a dead horse to kick. After all bartending here was always so fun. Even if everyone disappeared. Even the Ram himself decided to hand his coat up." He stuck out his tongue at the thought.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:58 pm

'Back edgy edgelord back! Or throw a drink at me will work also to try to understand the logical of people not wanting trans people having rights.

You need to get off the internet (Internet)
You need to get you a life
Why you waste time just to comment on shit? (Comment on shit)
Especially shit you don't like (Shit you don't like)'
Last edited by Third Kingdom on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:31 am

Third Kingdom wrote:'Back edgy edgelord back! Or throw a drink at me will work also to try to understand the logical of people not wanting trans people having rights.

Vixen slid him a drink. "Everyone wants to take the rights away from others for their own gain. But everyone deserves rights. Thats just facts, I mean even monkeys have entered the stone age, soon enough they'll be demanding them." He chuckles. "It's a struggle. I mean even you and I are suppressed in our own way."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:29 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Back edgy edgelord back! Or throw a drink at me will work also to try to understand the logical of people not wanting trans people having rights.

Vixen slid him a drink. "Everyone wants to take the rights away from others for their own gain. But everyone deserves rights. Thats just facts, I mean even monkeys have entered the stone age, soon enough they'll be demanding them." He chuckles. "It's a struggle. I mean even you and I are suppressed in our own way."

'Yeah we are but i try not to think about the suppression it bring back all the fun memories.' Drinks and sigh 'i'm surprised this dusty old place is standing sort of but then it's the only place left in this desolated dark blood place.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:40 am

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen slid him a drink. "Everyone wants to take the rights away from others for their own gain. But everyone deserves rights. Thats just facts, I mean even monkeys have entered the stone age, soon enough they'll be demanding them." He chuckles. "It's a struggle. I mean even you and I are suppressed in our own way."

'Yeah we are but i try not to think about the suppression it bring back all the fun memories.' Drinks and sigh 'i'm surprised this dusty old place is standing sort of but then it's the only place left in this desolated dark blood place.'

"You and me both, this place is still kicking somehow. Well I wouldn't say its kicking, I'd say its more... I don't know actually."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Yeah we are but i try not to think about the suppression it bring back all the fun memories.' Drinks and sigh 'i'm surprised this dusty old place is standing sort of but then it's the only place left in this desolated dark blood place.'

"You and me both, this place is still kicking somehow. Well I wouldn't say its kicking, I'd say its more... I don't know actually."

'It's flopping around like a dead fish that wont die? Or i don't know either.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Delanclaulco
Civilian

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Delanclaulco » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:11 am

So I am leaving in Dubai and I don't know much about the law and regulation because I am new in hare. So I want to buy one house and I don't know Real Estate Lawyers in Dubai. If anyone now pls help me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives