NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend The Templar High Council

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:57 am

Much appreciated for all the support. :D

Congratulations to Temp! Hopefully this is the first of more P2TM recognition!
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Congratulations Praetor!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:22 pm

First of all, I'd like to thank the Academy. That Academy being everyone who helped me get to the point where I was able to make an impact on the lives of others. :D

As well as Praetor; truth be told when I got his TG out of the blue I thought I might be getting punked, and I'm glad I responded sincerely instead of sarcastically!

I thank all of you for the opportunity to represent P2TM to the WA, this is an honor that I never imagined might happen after 6 years on NS (and the most recent few being in relative decline compared to my origins as I try to act like a grown-up), and I hope that I continue to live up to it!
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:40 pm

Congrats to both, nice work! :D

Previous

Return to WA Archives