NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:56 pm

United States Of America02 wrote:I would like a active region not to big with a discord and rp map of the real world where I can claim some of the southern states

Come to The Commonwealth of the Argimin! We have an Active Community of about 3o Members out of the 200, we have a Discord and since I own the US, I'll give the South to you!
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Grande Ethiopie
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Ethiopie » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Hi I would like to find a medieval fantasy region were rp is RMB based and with a big community and if possible a discord i ve tried Arkonos but was sadly banned if there arent a modern day region set in the real world would work too but it has to be realistic. Ivr been banned from places like commonwealth of liberty, Greater middle east and Geopolity so these ones arent possible (yeah im pretty good at getting banned sadly) was banned from many regions and got myself in trouble
Last edited by Grande Ethiopie on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:23 pm

You're hardly selling yourself to prospective regions. Why do you keep getting banned from places? If you can't address whatever aspect of your behaviour is resulting in that, then you're not going to last long in a new region either.

Grande Ethiopie
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Ethiopie » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Sedgistan wrote:You're hardly selling yourself to prospective regions. Why do you keep getting banned from places? If you can't address whatever aspect of your behaviour is resulting in that, then you're not going to last long in a new region either.

Well im not good with ppl and I get angry easily, most of the regions i ve been in I ve switched claims often bc I run out of ideas or get a new idea for another country and want to do it GME banned me in my early rp years bc I was bad at rp back then COL hasnt banned me but they refuse to let me rp there bc i ve switched claims previously and when I rped there some bullied me when its not that its bc I get angry or fight verbally with other ppl on discord some of these fights are justified bc ppl i ve been with in some regions were very toxic but often its dueto my short temper

Grande Ethiopie
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Ethiopie » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:43 pm

you might have known about me as a mod Yangtian and Vornej are both nations I created im not proud of my past on NS and i vr tried to request getting unbanned from some regions even GME which I was banned from over a year ago and they vealways refused
Last edited by Grande Ethiopie on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:24 am

Grande Ethiopie wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:You're hardly selling yourself to prospective regions. Why do you keep getting banned from places? If you can't address whatever aspect of your behaviour is resulting in that, then you're not going to last long in a new region either.

Well im not good with ppl and I get angry easily, most of the regions i ve been in I ve switched claims often bc I run out of ideas or get a new idea for another country and want to do it GME banned me in my early rp years bc I was bad at rp back then COL hasnt banned me but they refuse to let me rp there bc i ve switched claims previously and when I rped there some bullied me when its not that its bc I get angry or fight verbally with other ppl on discord some of these fights are justified bc ppl i ve been with in some regions were very toxic but often its dueto my short temper

:o Do you go into job interviews and list off every reason an employer should not hire you? At least you're honest. Maybe stop responding and think on what Sedge said for a while. Might be best for you to make your own region and chill and take baby steps back into the RP community.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Grande Ethiopie
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Ethiopie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:28 pm

Teremara Caretaker wrote:
Grande Ethiopie wrote:

:o Do you go into job interviews and list off every reason an employer should not hire you? At least you're honest. Maybe stop responding and think on what Sedge said for a while. Might be best for you to make your own region and chill and take baby steps back into the RP community.

Im just honest lol I dont have much to do during the pandemic and im just looking for a place I can rp in no offense intended but you re kinda arrogant tbh I didnt come here to get judged im here because I legit wanna find a region who are you to judge me and make fun of my honesty
Last edited by Grande Ethiopie on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Heya, looking for a PMT-FT RP region (should be defender, obviously not raider) to move a puppet in!
Ambassador To Canada

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:39 am

Rejoined recently looking for a new relatively smaller roleplaying region!
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Kaiserrealm
Secretary

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaiserrealm » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:34 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Rejoined recently looking for a new relatively smaller roleplaying region!

The The Fifth Sovereign Charter might be your region! We are a small PMT fantasy region with a alternative map currently with only 8~ active players involved in the RPing. Join us on the discord.
WA Delegate and Chief Justice of The Fifth Sovereign Charter

Essena
Attaché

Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:43 pm

Looking for a region with easy to jump in RMB roleplay, no-offsite forum (discord is okay?), and is active.
The Serene Republic of Essena
"One Nation, United by the People"
Chancellor Marcus Harrison | President Winston Mosquemound | Secretary of State Adam Ryder
The Essenian Post | Memeber of The Western Isles

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Essena wrote:Looking for a region with easy to jump in RMB roleplay, no-offsite forum (discord is okay?), and is active.

then come to 10000 islands. we have a roleplay area called A Taco Archipelago
Last edited by South Cayriya on Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

Western Theram
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Western Theram » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:04 pm

i recently made a region, how do i go about expanding it and recruiting nations? my nation is an anarchist/leftist region hoping to meet other like minded individuals. also do forgive my ignorance if this is in the wrong thread, im new to making regions clearly
Last edited by Western Theram on Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All policies are canon, stats only selectively
Acid-Communism |This nation does represent my views (is also a parody of them) Certified Rat Girl
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️
news:Touring hardcore band fined 3400 credits for damages resulting from a riot in local bar.|Free Ravensburg coins the name of our animal: the Jackaroo

Celestiam
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Celestiam » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Western Theram wrote:i recently made a region, how do i go about expanding it and recruiting nations? my nation is an anarchist/leftist region hoping to meet other like minded individuals. also do forgive my ignorance if this is in the wrong thread, im new to making regions clearly

There are plenty of good resources for that.Consular's guide comes to mind.

And today is your day of luck. The world is having a big convention at the moment, and there's a panel lecture on region-building in just a few hours where you can ask all the questions you have to NS's experts of region-building. All you need to do is hop into UCR Con, and wait for tonight's lecture :)

Good luck in your endeavours!

Essena wrote:Looking for a region with easy to jump in RMB roleplay, no-offsite forum (discord is okay?), and is active.

You might be looking for the New West Indies! I checked your factbooks, and the location around Peru/Colombia is free on our map ;)

The Disorder
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:45 pm

I'm interested in finding a region suitable for future-tech/fantasy-tech nations, preferably with a discord server.

The Order of Disorder is a secular destruction-cult that became a tiny rogue state (<1 million population). They prioritize technological & magical innovation, military preparedness, and loss aversion. Although they have a tiny space fleet, their ships are incredibly sophisticated and over-engineered, so they are in an excellent position to wage guerrilla warfare - for the good of all chaos.

Politically & economically speaking, The Disorder is extremely weird, and I am not sure if NS gameplay can do it justice. Any nations with good psyops or fleet intelligence will have their hands 100% full, trying to study such a bizarrely-sophisticated terrorist-state.

I like roleplaying villains, and The Disorder is a nation full of villains.
Last edited by The Disorder on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A secular destruction-cult, a rogue nation of space nomads, militarized mad scientists & anarchists.

NS Stats for The Disorder are not IC. These are.
A 4.333 civilization, according to this index.

Greater Malegron
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malegron » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:52 pm

So, I've been looking for a black nationalist or such sort of region, but haven't yet found any after all my searching. Most nationalist regions are Nazi, so that's a big issue. Honestly, even a region that would tolerate my beliefs would be cool.

Cono-Sur
Civilian

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cono-Sur » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:55 am

Hello everybody.
I'd like to know if there's an active region based on the Ace Combat world (Strangereal) out there - preferably with a map.
If you're starting one and need members, I'd be willing to join as well.
Thanks! :)

Eikangaard
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Eikangaard » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:51 am

Hey guys and gals, I've taken a bit of a break from NS and am looking to get back into things. I'm looking for a small-to-moderately-sized (10-20 active nations) MT Roleplay region that's easy to get into. I'd prefer if the RP took place on NS, either in the forums or on RMB, though having a Discord would be okay. Realism would be nice but is not a must-have.

Thanks.

Romae in Perpetuum
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romae in Perpetuum » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:16 am

Eikangaard wrote:Hey guys and gals, I've taken a bit of a break from NS and am looking to get back into things. I'm looking for a small-to-moderately-sized (10-20 active nations) MT Roleplay region that's easy to get into. I'd prefer if the RP took place on NS, either in the forums or on RMB, though having a Discord would be okay. Realism would be nice but is not a must-have.

Thanks.

You might be interested in The Fifth Sovereign Charter, we have a medium sized active community, and pride ourselves on helping new members settle into the regional canon. We RP pretty much exclusively on the Forum, but do a lot of OOC planning and just general chatting on our Discord.

We try and maintain a realistic standard of RP though also have fantasy and PMT elements to keep things creative!
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Skaven Moulder
Civilian

Founded: Dec 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Looking for medieval fantasy region

Postby Skaven Moulder » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:54 pm

Message me if you know a medieval fantasy region (I'm a Warhammer age of sigmar player)

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:52 am

Skaven Moulder wrote:Message me if you know a medieval fantasy region (I'm a Warhammer age of sigmar player)

Caer Sidi.

You can read our FAQ for more details about our setting: https://caersidi-ns.com/thread-9.html
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Valorea
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Looking for an active, Modern Tech Region

Postby Valorea » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:03 am

As you can read from the title, I am looking for a Modern Day Tech Worldbuilding Region.
Preferably it should be quite active, have a discord where most of the action is happening, and have a custom map.
Let me know!

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:30 am

Valorea wrote:As you can read from the title, I am looking for a Modern Day Tech Worldbuilding Region.
Preferably it should be quite active, have a discord where most of the action is happening, and have a custom map.
Let me know!

I think you should check us out. Link to our region is in my sig.
Last edited by Teremara Caretaker on Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Kaiserrealm
Secretary

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaiserrealm » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:49 pm

Valorea wrote:As you can read from the title, I am looking for a Modern Day Tech Worldbuilding Region.
Let me know!

We are not Modern Tech being Post Modern Tech and fantasy instead but we tick all the other boxes! Check us out if you like! The Fifth Sovereign Charter
WA Delegate and Chief Justice of The Fifth Sovereign Charter

Belfaguernia
Civilian

Founded: Dec 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

is there any catholic region here?

Postby Belfaguernia » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:01 pm

We, Ferdinand I, King of Belfaguernia, Galicia, Navarra, etc ...

came here to ask a question, is there a Catholic region for us to enter?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay