NATION

PASSWORD

Changing founders

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Kingdom of Lebanons
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Changing founders

Postby The Kingdom of Lebanons » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:14 pm

My nation got deleted for flaming I know that was wrong
I would like my region founder to be changed to the Kingdom of Lebanons region name South Lebanon ex founder name the kingdom of Lebanon

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:41 pm

The Kingdom of Lebanons wrote:My nation got deleted for flaming I know that was wrong
I would like my region founder to be changed to the Kingdom of Lebanons region name South Lebanon ex founder name the kingdom of Lebanon

This topic is more suited to moderation, I think. However, even if you do post there, they almost certainly won't change the founder, your region got raided, sorry, If you didn't want your founder to get DEAT then don't do things that will get you DEAT.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Mods don't change founders of regions. Nor do admins. Deletion of your nation was a punishment for your rule-breaking, and you have to accept the consequences of that.

Wooloos
Secretary

Founded: Jan 21, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wooloos » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:50 pm

The Kingdom of Lebanons wrote:My nation got deleted for flaming I know that was wrong

They aren't going to do that

Coradortodos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coradortodos » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Why though really?

Wooloos
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wooloos » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Coradortodos wrote:

Why though really?

probably messed with a mod

Coradortodos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coradortodos » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Wooloos wrote:
Coradortodos wrote:Why though really?

probably messed with a mod

Oh ok

The Kingdom of Lebanons
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kingdom of Lebanons » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Mods don't change founders of regions. Nor do admins. Deletion of your nation was a punishment for your rule-breaking, and you have to accept the consequences of that.

I was baited into flaming and I would like a appeal and I would like third party to look at it
Last edited by The Kingdom of Lebanons on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wooloos
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wooloos » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm

The Kingdom of Lebanons wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:Mods don't change founders of regions. Nor do admins. Deletion of your nation was a punishment for your rule-breaking, and you have to accept the consequences of that.

I was baited into flaming and I would like a appeal and I would like third party to look at it

what? You can have an appeal but you can't have a third party look at it
Last edited by Wooloos on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:39 pm

The Kingdom of Lebanons wrote:

You were warned for spamming your demands for an appeal less than 24 hours ago, yet you're back doing the same again.

*** 1 day forumban for continued spamming. ***

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical