NATION

PASSWORD

SPACE: a RP of galatical might and right (CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

SPACE: a RP of galatical might and right (CLOSED)

Postby New Antarcticania » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:02 pm

SPACE
(Insert joke here, please laugh)

green: starting point
Black:unknown systems
Blank spaces: systems not yet discovered

Time-1 IRL day= 1 RP week

Movement of ships-
Your fleet can Travel To 3 grids (systems) every Day, as long as you have the fuel for it, Your fleet can travel to any planet in the system you are in Every ship that moves in a system deducts ONE unit of fuel from your inventory.

Combat - Won't spoil much here, but combat us decides by 2 6-sided dice rolls.
Depending on the Ship's stats (which is unique to every faction, depending on their stats)
It Can deal, and take a certain amount of damage to the enemy ship if your ship lands a hit, or gets hit

Trading-
As long as you have enough Items for the trade, it's fine. It will take 1 day for the items to reach the other player's inventory though, so be aware.

Space, a unknown void of possibillties, A unknown void full of creatures and life that even the greatest minds back on earth may not understand, a void full of prosperity.
Or a void full of destruction.
Today, humanity will officially take its first step towards colonising the planets that exists above their solar system, like fruits hanging from a tree, And the new eae for humanity shall begin
Sure, your exploration into the great unknown willost likely be filled with disease, strife, political tension, and just a tinyy bit of murder, but such is life in the outer reaches of our solar system.

So steel yourself, steel yourself for that moment when your flagship propelles itself into the temporary wormhole it has generated, steel yourself for that moment when the Shuttles full of men and moment, children and supplies land on that new planet that you now call home, steel yourself for that moment where your first battle is upon you, and that moment when your fleet exits the wormhole, with your crew gazing at theirr New home......

So steel yourself:
For no law is above the void that is.....
SPACE
Oh em gee! The OP said the title of the RP!
Last edited by New Antarcticania on Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:37 am

High Jovian Orbit, Sol System
Week 1, Day 1

The old man at the helm of the Firefend stroked his short cropped beard, beady eyes contemplating the array of dubious shipyards, industrial arcologies, and discarded outbound boosters that littered the gas giant's equatorial belt. At his waist the command console flashed a small number - only twenty thousand macrocreds remaining in the account after the acquisition of the Sunspear, the new shiny destroyer that the Conglomerate planned to use as a scouting vessel.

"We won't get far without some prefabs, Chairman."

Grigori turned and scowled at his second, the scarred soldier that had quietly entered the bridge.

"I know that. You know that. The whole bloody system knows that."

With a few strokes of his dataslate, Grigori dispatched the ship's skiff to do some nosing about in the various junkyards, manufactories, and orbital docking rings that stood here at the gateway to the outer system. The procurement officer had orders to get his hands on a hydrogen scoop for the Firefend, some prospecting equipment and refining arrays, and the best their last chunk of credits could buy. It was time to turn this assemblage of ships into a going economic concern.

Meanwhile, the Sunspear and her small, 200 man crew, nosed out beyond Jove's gravity well. With a pulse of reality-shifting energy, she opened a wormhole and promptly disappeared, bound for Severian and her unexplored depths. No way to make money except for spend money on fuel, c'est la vie.

Firefend - Cruiser: Holds orbit at Jupiter attempting to purchase industrial equipment (300 Crew, 2000 Colonists)
Sunspear - Destroyer: Jumps to Severian (Sev) to begin surveys (200 Crew)
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:55 pm

-the firefiend spots a large space station at the outer orbits of Jupiter, Her navigation consoles recongize this station as "bob's spacefarin' emporium"
-The sunspear exits the wormhole, and is at the orbit of sal II, a planet full of rock and Occassinal volcanic eruptions
Last edited by New Antarcticania on Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:13 pm

Week 1, Day 2

The Firefend transmitted her docking clearances to the immense facility and thereafter received a berth. Only a few of her crewmen disembarked to negotiate with the proprietors of the large orbital installation, the procurement officer, Thaddeus Amitov, foremost among them. Upon working his way through two petty clerks to the outbound department of the manufactorum, he pulled up several schematics on his dataslate.

"I'm looking to purchase a hydrogen scoop for my Anaxes-class Cruiser, as well as some prospecting and refining arrays. Anything you folks have in that department? I can pay well for anything in good condition for outbound flight."

High Sal II Orbit, Sal System

"Take us down helmsman."

From this distance the readings on the rocky planetoid were generic, little better than optical scans. The Sunspear slowly nosed down into the gravity well of Sal II, to conduct more thorough scans of the regions of the world, particularly looking for hydrocarbon signatures and metallic reflections from surface ore deposits. Blue Sky was built on the back of industry, and bringing at least a decent hold of ore back to the inner planets where such materials were at a premium would be necessary to continue funding this venture.

20,000 Creds | 9 Fuel | 2500 Crew
Cruiser - Jovian Orbit - Sol
Destroyer - Sal II Orbit - Sal
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm

The propritor of the Station, old bob- looks at the schematic, and chuckles
"Why, equipment like this is our bread 'n butter! A few mining arrays, a scoop and a few refineries....hmmm, 10,000 creds sounds like a good deal to me"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:The propritor of the Station, old bob- looks at the schematic, and chuckles
"Why, equipment like this is our bread 'n butter! A few mining arrays, a scoop and a few refineries....hmmm, 10,000 creds sounds like a good deal to me"

Thaddeus nods. "That is good to hear. You service the outer planets? Ten thousand, aye, that could be reasonable - if you have no objections to Engineer Keene here taking a look at the equipment before we close? I mean no disrespect, of course - we simply need to be sure that any equipment we take with us to another star isn't likely to give out within only a few years of use, or isn't compatible with our adaptors, or the like."

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:39 pm

-Bridge of the Yter-

"SIR! The reactor is failing! We are risking a meltdown! We must land!"
"If we land, we could be risking the safety of the station!"
A loud rumble shakes the bridge crew.
"SIR!"
"Lieutenant, shut your mouth and get a crew on the reactor!"
-An emergency signal is sent to the Station. The message reads:
"Yter Captain. Reactor failing. Possible meltdown. Send help."-
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:40 pm

just as the sun spear enters the atmosphere, the sunspear's command console lights up with a warning, it's robotic voice breaking the silence in the bridge

BEEP,BEEP "RADIATION-WARNING" BEEP,BEEP

it appears that *sev II is virtually uninhabitable, it's land plagued by radiation

*the pervious post's planet a typo, it's sev II, not sal II.
Last edited by New Antarcticania on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:45 pm

"
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:The propritor of the Station, old bob- looks at the schematic, and chuckles

Thaddeus nods. "That is good to hear. You service the outer planets? Ten thousand, aye, that could be reasonable - if you have no objections to Engineer Keene here taking a look at the equipment before we close? I mean no disrespect, of course - we simply need to be sure that any equipment we take with us to another star isn't likely to give out within only a few years of use, or isn't compatible with our adaptors, or the like."

"Of course, the stuff your looking for should be at the Heavy equipment warehouse, just down the hallway from here, second door to the left"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:52 pm

Bob's Emporium, High Jovian Orbit, Sol System

A short walk later, and the engineering team the procurement officer brought with him entered the cavernous orbital warehouse to inspect the goods. While he waited for the review, which would probably take an hour or so, Thaddeus made light conversation with the proprietor about Blue Sky and what his company was hoping to get out of the far end of space. There were dozens of companies looking to find a new life for mankind amidst the stars, and speculation about their objectives ate up the time nicely until the engineering team returned and presented their report.

Sev II Orbit, Severian System

"External radiation increasing. Warning. External radiation increasing."

The Sunspear ceased her descent toward the planet, putting a frown on the helmsman's face. It was clear without any further descent that they would not be finding a fortune here, not without significant investment. The interstellar destroyer was proof against solar radiation and the cosmic rays that bombarded any planetary system, but it would be another thing entirely to put men and valuable equipment on such a hostile world.

After a brief consultation with the astronomer on staff, the destroyer rose above the thin traces of atmosphere and consulted the star charts of the local area. Severian was said to have a few more worlds around her, though exactly how many wasn't clear from the long range telemetry. The astronomer went to work, classifying the local spectra and mapping Severian as a system so the team could have a good idea of where to go next.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 pm

the sev system has three planets and a red dwarf sun

The planets of the sev system:

Sev I (terrestrial)

Sev II (you are here/uninhabitable/rock)

Sev III (rock)
Last edited by New Antarcticania on Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:12 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Bob's Emporium, High Jovian Orbit, Sol System

A short walk later, and the engineering team the procurement officer brought with him entered the cavernous orbital warehouse to inspect the goods. While he waited for the review, which would probably take an hour or so, Thaddeus made light conversation with the proprietor about Blue Sky and what his company was hoping to get out of the far end of space. There were dozens of companies looking to find a new life for mankind amidst the stars, and speculation about their objectives ate up the time nicely until the engineering team returned and presented their report.

"Oh yeah? Well they ain't the first one trying to settle down on a new planet, I've gotten 30 orders just a week ago! Space seems to be a 'trend' nowadays, like those glowin' chocolate bars back on earth!"
Last edited by New Antarcticania on Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:26 pm

Bob's Emporium, High Jovian Orbit, Sol System

"Everything looks in order boss." growled the lead engineer, and his two underlings nodded. Thaddeus turned back to Old Bob, and pulled out a payment chit. "Fair enough. Ten thousand then, that works for me. I'll have the Firefend swing around to your loading docks, and then we'll be on our way. I might see you again if my employer is ever in the market for more goods. You don't have, say, a loyalty program?"

High Sev II Orbit, Severian System

"Terran is probably our best bet, gov."

"Agreed. Helm, plot a course."

The Sunspear's reaction drive pulsed in the blackness, and she accelerated toward the wormhole in front of her, before vanishing from real space. This radioactive world might not be what they were looking for, but it was only a few hours wasted. With luck Sev I would be more hospitable to the company's interests.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:39 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Bob's Emporium, High Jovian Orbit, Sol System

"Everything looks in order boss." growled the lead engineer, and his two underlings nodded. Thaddeus turned back to Old Bob, and pulled out a payment chit. "Fair enough. Ten thousand then, that works for me. I'll have the Firefend swing around to your loading docks, and then we'll be on our way. I might see you again if my employer is ever in the market for more goods. You don't have, say, a loyalty program?"

High Sev II Orbit, Severian System

"Terran is probably our best bet, gov."

"Agreed. Helm, plot a course."

The Sunspear's reaction drive pulsed in the blackness, and she accelerated toward the wormhole in front of her, before vanishing from real space. This radioactive world might not be what they were looking for, but it was only a few hours wasted. With luck Sev I would be more hospitable to the company's interests.

"Well, we do have some spare ships and equipment if your boss is interested in taking on a few jobs for us"

the sunspear exits the worhomle and enters the planet's orbital influence,
The planet looks like mars, but a bit more brown

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:53 pm

The procurement officer nods politely, and taps something into his dataslate. An answering ping comes from the merchant's device. "There, I've forwarded you our contracting details. Blue Sky mainly deals with industry and mining ventures - feel free to push something up the pike to my boss if you want anything done. Right now, though, I think the big man upstairs is most interested in linking up with our sister ship."

He shook the merchant's hand. "Take care, and wish us luck."

The Firefend departed Bob's emporium two hours later, loaded down with a hydrogen scoop for refueling, two prospecting arrays for installation on the fleet's ships, and two prefabricated mineral extraction drones. It was a start, at least, even if it did chomp down most of the expedition's budget. They'd just have to make up the losses somewhere else.

After clearing the Jovian gravity well, the Firefend jumped for Severian, and Sev I to link up with the Sunspear

High Sev I Orbit, Severian System

"Looks sterile, but not inhospitable. We'll take a closer look. Surface temperatures are nominal."

At the astronomer's direction, and with the commander's blessing, the destroyer made for low orbit to conduct surface scans of the terran world, Sev I. This was exactly the type of world that might make their fortunes - no biosphere to disrupt, no fauna to necessitate environmental impact statements, but stable enough tectonics and geological activity to potentially have minerals worth extracting. The only question was whether the indicators could be verified, or if Sev I would be another disappointment.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Sev I Orbit, Severian System
Week 1, Day 3

The indicators were positive. Not much of an atmosphere, and no life to speak of, but solid quantities of surface sulfates and salts which would be readily fungible. Once the Firefend arrived in-system and Captain Viktor explained the situation to his superiors, their decision was straightforward; begin landing the prefabs, and make the most of what they had found. It would be slower harvesting the resources without a breathable atmosphere, but that was just how things were.

Within the second day after scanning the landers were descending, and automated system erecting the series of pressure-sealed habitation complexes. In another day, once everything was in order and an appropriate disembarkment point had been chosen, the colonists could begin landing too. Most were fervent, or at least well-paid Blue Sky employees chosen for the extrasolar mission, and leaving them in Orbit was a losing proposition.

While the groundward Fabrication was ongoing, the cruiser began the work of transferring the prospecting array to the Sunspar and installation. It had been expensive to acquire, but hopefully would aid further exploration.

10000 Credits, 2500 Crew
1 Cruiser [Hydrogen Scoop, Prospecting Array] (2 Prefab Mines) - Unloading Colony on Sev I
1 Destroyer - Installing Prospecting Array
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm

(By the way, your starting fleet and everyone else's has 5 destroyers)

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:04 am

Charity Orbit, Severian System
Week 1, Day 4

The last lander touched down on the hastily assembled plascrete pad, and a cheer went up from the assembled colonists inside Hab One. They had decided to name this world Charity, and their new base of operations Axiom. The eighteen hundred souls now stood in homes erected under unfamiliar stars, nearly sixty light-years from their little ball of blue and green. It was impossible to go outside without a sealed suit, but otherwise Charity had every appearance of being a decent world for Blue Sky's operations, if not, perhaps, a good home for humanity in the long term. Too little atmosphere, and Charity orbited a bit far from her primary, making her rather cold and inhospitable for Earth biospheres. Not to mention the subpar star.

But what she had, she had in abundance. Work rosters were drawn up quickly for the light harvesting equipment the colonists had brought, and before long the hills and plains around Charity bore the first signs of human activity - men and women laboring to extract the valuable resources, surface compounds and salts, which would fetch a good price once refined and returned to Earth.

Elsewhere new of the labor had been transmitted back to the remainder of the Conglomerate fleet in high Jovian orbit. The Sundered Heart immediately began nosing through the ether back to Earth to register the claim with the UN Admiralty, while her sister ships dispersed to other tasks.

The Sunspear had her own task. There was one rocky body remaining in Severian's orbit, and to leave it uncategorized, especially in light of the investment in the prospecting array, would be criminal. Her wormhole drive swiftly carried her to the orbit of Sev III, the world furthest from that star, and she began scanning the world.

The docking frequencies still worked. Amadeus Korenko disembarked the Windward Honor to greet the proprietor of Bob's Emporium, before getting down to brass tacks. With a jerk of his thumb over his shoulder at the two Blue Sky Destroyers, he spoke.

"Command said you lads might be hiring for some shipping jobs?"

10000 Credits, 8 Fuel
Axiom Base - Harvesting Resources (1800 Colonists)
1 Cruiser [Hydrogen Scoop, Prospecting Array] (2 Prefab Mines) - Unloading Prefab Mine on Charity
1 Destroyer [Prospecting Array] - Scanning Sev III
1 Destroyer - Registering the Blue Sky claim on Sev I (Charity) with Earth authorities
2 Destroyers - Looking for freighting work at Bob's Emporium

Bredtonia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bredtonia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Blackeagle Operations - Week 1

Jovian Parking Orbit, Sol System

To: [[Blocked]]
Subject: Initial action Items

Hello Team,

As you are all plenty aware, we will reach parking orbit over Jupiter in less than an hour. Shuttles have already been arranged for all of you to head to the moons and stations for your appointed tasks. Jon is counting on us to get together everything we need for this endeavor.
As a reminder:

Cosme - You are on remote sensing assets. Satellites, scout-shuttles, whatever you can find available.

Steve - You are on expedition and survey gear. Make sure the base kits are for at least 50 people, 100 if you can manage it. I’m expecting we’ll want to have 5-10 planetside at a time but we’ll make do with whatever you can manage.

Heather - You’re looking for expedition personnel. We’ve got enough crew, but we could use some experienced surveyors - people with planetary experience. Keep an eye out for people with remote sensing experience also. Jon is counting on us bringing back really good maps of the planets we find.

Suzanne - You have spare parts and supplies. We are slated to be out for some time, so see you can find to build out our stores.

Good Luck,
Julia

(The crew of the Golden Hawk will spend the week gathering supplies and getting them stowed with them and the two escorting destroyers.)

Europa, Sol System

Vida straightened out her Blackeagle emblazoned jacket as she heard the first of the attendees wander into the vender's hall in search of free beer, candy, and other incentives. In minutes there would be representatives from a hundred different companies wandering around looking for who could provide the services they were looking for or services they didn’t even know they needed. Blackeagle’s booth had ended up between a cybersecurity firm and a company selling water purification systems. Not the best drawing neighbors, but at least they wouldn’t be facing direct competition from next door.

She checked that the recorded advertisements were still cycling through their tours and announcements beside her, then straightened the model of the Osprey - one of the more striking looking destroyers in the fleet - that sat in the center of the table. She picked up a card from the stack off to the side.

“Blackeagle Space Services - For all of your Shipping & Security needs.”

(Vida and the rest of the ground crew will spend the week following up on contacts and looking for buisness opertunities for the remaining 3 destroyers)

Exploration Fleet:
Golden Hawk (Cruiser/Flagship)
Condor (Destroyer)
Vulture (Destroyer)

Operations Fleet:
Osprey (Destroyer)
Kite (Destroyer)
Sparrowhawk (Destroyer)

25,000 credits
10 units of fuel
Population: 2,500
Last edited by Bredtonia on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"[F]or those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Tourism."

Off Board RPG: USCM RPG

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:54 am

Charity Orbit, Severian System
Week 1, Day 5

The results the mission had received from Sev III were promising. A few hundred colonists that had yet to disembark were re-tasked alongside the Firefend to the outer system, to where the Sunspear had completed her surveying work. The sensitive instrumentation enclosed within her sensor blister had turned up exactly what Blue Sky was looking for - valuable concentrations of rare metals. Though the world itself was less hospitable than Charity, her conditions were only slightly less inimicable to ground operations, mainly on account of more extreme temperature variations. It was with the tolerances for a small mining base, though.

Grigori was filled with a strange emotion as he watched the refining lander, filled with three hundred souls, descend towards the barren rock. Mankind had for the last decades ventured far beyond his verdant home, but that didn't stop the executive from feeling a certain amount of melancholy as he observed such lifeless worlds. Part of the great voyage into the unknown had been to find a worthy candidate for man's next cradle, somewhere with sun and light and warmth and air to replace the increasingly polluted and unstable Earth. So far, though, he had seen no such worlds. Even Charity, for all the optimism of her name, was a stopgap at best.

High Earth Orbit

The small Blue Sky fleet, four Destroyers strong, nosed back into existence above the green and brown marble mankind called home. Their orders were simple - locate a manufacturer willing to upgrade their stock weapons systems and armor for a brawl with pirates, preferably one with UN custom. The budget was extravagant, but Blue Sky was one thing if nothing else - willing to protect her employees. The bulk ships that the Conglomerate had purchased out of the low Sino yards were serviceable, certainly, but more inclined to need to run away from a fight than to triumph in one.

10000 Credits, 8 Fuel
Axiom Base, Charity - 1500 Colonists [1 Mining Array] (Harvesting Resources and Minerals)
1 Cruiser [Hydrogen Scoop, Prospecting Array] - Landing Mining Array on Sev III
1 Destroyer [Prospecting Array] - Conducting long-range scans for asteroids in Sev System
4 Destroyers - Attempting to charter a shipyard for military upgrade in Earth orbit

1 Cruiser [

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:10 am

Week 1

The Speakeasy was the first cruiser for the sake of finding a new colony for the criminal element. A fleet comprised of gangsters and pirates that were bought by Humanity's greatest syndicates at the backing of the Kingpin and his Underboss. The Kingpin was at the sitting of the captain's helm of the cruiser as they sat in front of the orbit of the Jovian beauties. The Kingpin called up the Underboss to make sure that the workings of their fleet are good.

With the budget given to them by the Consortium, it was there job to go find out where to settle down and start building the idea of a criminal-backed world. Other factions have gone out from sol so it was there turn to do so. First things first is to go out and explore the rest of the local solar system. It wasn't Alpha Centauri but the systems all were the closest for humanity. The Consortium decided to send out one their own pirate ships to explore while the Kingpin himself went to go find one of his contacts to buy some industrial and mining equipment. It would be better to try and get local resources for the crime colony.

Action:Kingpin uses underworld contacts to buy some industrial and mining equipment, 1 destroyer is sent to explore Sal system
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:45 am

---Week 1--- Bridge of the Yter

The reactor is slowly continuing to fail. The ship's crew has been locking in several areas and depressurizing the rest of the areas on the ship. Messages have been sent through several systems to help the ship.

Action: 2 small cruisers head out to get help.
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:52 pm

Ralnis wrote:Week 1

The Speakeasy was the first cruiser for the sake of finding a new colony for the criminal element. A fleet comprised of gangsters and pirates that were bought by Humanity's greatest syndicates at the backing of the Kingpin and his Underboss. The Kingpin was at the sitting of the captain's helm of the cruiser as they sat in front of the orbit of the Jovian beauties. The Kingpin called up the Underboss to make sure that the workings of their fleet are good.

With the budget given to them by the Consortium, it was there job to go find out where to settle down and start building the idea of a criminal-backed world. Other factions have gone out from sol so it was there turn to do so. First things first is to go out and explore the rest of the local solar system. It wasn't Alpha Centauri but the systems all were the closest for humanity. The Consortium decided to send out one their own pirate ships to explore while the Kingpin himself went to go find one of his contacts to buy some industrial and mining equipment. It would be better to try and get local resources for the crime colony.

Action:Kingpin uses underworld contacts to buy some industrial and mining equipment, 1 destroyer is sent to explore Sal system

(Galactucal prohibition time)

[i]Kingpin finds enough industrial and mining equipment to construct a 2 factories and a mine, while the speakeasy exits the wormhole, and is now orbiting the sun of the Sal system./i]

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:45 am

(Bump!)

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:58 am

Sev III Orbit, Severian System
Week 1, Day 6

The long range scans were positive. The asteroid belt beyond Sev III didn't have much in the way of common metals, but there were several prominent radioisotope traces which were exactly what would be necessary for long term habitation of the system, as well as extensive amounts of water ice. That could be useful either for fusion, or for the final objectives of terraforming some of the more hospitable worlds.

After a brief meeting of the board of directors, and now that the colony on Farholme (Sev III) had been landed, the Firefend was retasked to begin the laborious and slow task of capturing some of the more valuable signatures from the immense belt. The Sunspear, for her part, began scanning to the galactic west, interpolating the spectral outputs of the nearby stars with the aim of determining if there were any others with viable signs of rocky planets nearby.

Earth Orbit

Its name was Strohl Heavy Armaments, and putting together the contract only took a few hours of negotiating from the company lawyers. They were nominally part of the Conglomerate, but the nature of the Blue Sky charter left room for the various corporate assets to maintain their own discretion as to the allocation of funds. Transferring 4000 Credits to the driveyards bought the four destroyers heavy armor upgrades and enhanced targeting assets, as well as vital improved missile launch bays. Five days, the engineers said, which was a testament to their quality of work both in terms of results and speed. Once the military component of Blue Sky was ready for a proper engagement, it would be time to go hunting pirates.

6000 Credits, 6 Fuel
Axiom Base, Charity - 1500 Colonists [1 Mining Array] (Harvesting Resources and Minerals)
Digsite Alpha, Farholme - 300 Colonists [1 Mining Array] (Harvesting Rare Minerals)
1 Cruiser Firefend [Hydrogen Scoop, Prospecting Array] - Asteroid Mining in Sev
1 Destroyer Sunspear [Prospecting Array] - Long Range Stellar Scans west of Sev
4 Destroyers - Military Upgrades in Earth Orbit

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse