NATION

PASSWORD

Crabaiaian Crisis [CLOSED/Accepted Applicants only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Crabaiaian Crisis [CLOSED/Accepted Applicants only]

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:37 pm

If you wanna apply to join this roleplay, here is the link to the application thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=495041

As mass shooter, Elliot Rodger once said "Today is the day of retribution, today is the day I will get my revenge"

This was sent to the Crabaiaian Federal Police Force through Gmail by an Anonymous group.

"Pretty alarming" The head of the cybersecurity department said

"Should we?" he continued

"No, not yet, chief, we need to get another email, we cannot just declare state of emergency all of a sudden" says one cybersecurity lieutenant

"Okay, let's sit here then and wait"

Meanwhile the first flights to volunteers' countries begin to send them to Crabaiaia

The Police receive another email:
"We warned you multiple times, let us default their debt or get ready to be retributed, seems that you have chose to defend the people who owe us, their time, their love, their attention, get ready. YOU SHALL FACE OUR WRATH, SOCIETY HAS LIED TO US, THE DOUCHES ALWAYS GET THE GIRLS ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS, WE SHALL START OUR RETRIBUTION AND REVENGE AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE FAILED TO PAY THEIR LOVE IN TIME."

"Okay, time to push the button"
"3, 2, 1..."
*pushes the button*
Emergency bells ring in police stations all across the country, and all the lights in all police barracks go siren-red.

A national state of emergency has been declared, classes are suspended for 2 weeks, governmental offices are on lockdown, and police blocks form EVERYWHERE NATIONWIDE. All police officers and non-police volunteers are required to participate in urgent law enforcement and report to the nearest Police Station IMMEDIATELY

Laker City, Capital Council, Crabaiaia 8:29
Couple, Fredrick Bolt and Gina Bolt, both Non-Police volunteers, get ready to leave their apartment.
Because of their financial situation they live in a single house with both families (like Big Fat Greek Wedding but it's permanent and there's no wedding)
Gina's Mother stops her:

"No, no, no, Iha Iha, I cannot let you there, they have bombs, you have guns, how are you supposed to..."
"It's okay, ma, it's the family bloodline to risk our lives in service of others"
"Okay, Iha, come here"
*Her Mother whispers*
"Let Nemesis, Ares, and Zeus protect you with their might, no one is mightier than them, let them protect you and your husband from all danger."
"Okay, ma"
*everyone in both families gives them a hug as a goodbye.*
*Fredrick and Gina get on the APV that will send them to the riot infested town*

Foreign intervention in the Crabaiaian Crisis has begun, there are no rules other than that mentioned in the application thread.
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:01 pm

The day of retribution,

It's Friday in Crabaiaia, so it would've been a week since the beginning of the crisis. The day of retribution turns out... is an elaborate scheme to get all "creditors" (victims) will have to pay their "debt" (sex or a relationship), and there is a huge concentrations of creditors in a small plaza in Civet City, this plaza had been a center of the riots from Monday to Wednesday this week but for now, cleanup efforts have occured since Thursday.

The plaza which is owned by Crabaiaian Plaza Groups, a privatised corporation that is being given subsidies by the Crabaiaian Government, has now doubled their security spending to make sure no niceguy or incel breaches or rapes the victims. Meanwhile Civet City Police send an ultimatum to the Niceguys:

"Divert your protest to a more open plaza or else... we will have to use force." as PSA blares across Civet City

The Niceguys refuse and start a parade of fedoras while they blare this

"DO NOT PLAY US!" they chant while waving their fedoras like flags.

The Riot Commander orders all riot police and volunteers to clear the Southbound Road that leads to the Plaza where the niceguys were holding their parade, but they stood their ground and used projectiles and a few balloon popping sounds can be heard

But then...
The Nice Guys use cluster projectiles (lit on fire might I add) and shoot at one police officer
The main projectiles hit the ground close the officer
*BOOM!*
The main projectile launches 20 other projectiles and explodes, shattering windows and harming cops

The cop in which the projectile landed on, died of burns

The first death in the crisis has occured.

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:44 pm

The Fabulous Mafia has captured the Defense Commander

"We will release him, if you meet this 5 demands:
  • Total Freedom to default sexual debt
  • Regulation on cancelling sexual debt
  • Loosening of restrictions on interests
  • End to National State of Emergency
  • Loans from SETA

"NO!" says the Vice Interim Commander
"Then how are we going to continue fighting in Rayanestan then"
"I don't know, we just continue stopping this crisis, help yourself before others, amirite?"
"Yeah"
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:27 am

(Volunteers, let me liberate the Defense Commander by myself, just do what you are tasked to do)
"After a day of being held hostage, we need to do something about the Defense Commander" says the Vice Interim Commander
"The Fabulous Mafia have sent us the location of the Defense Commander and an Email: TRY US!" says the Advisor to the Defense Commander
"Our spies have reported that 50 Fabulous Mafiaistas at the Subia Bank Laker City branch, what should we do?"
"Send 100 Civil Guard Troops to the bank, where we hold the bank asiege" orders the Vice Interim Commander

"Alright"

Civil Guard Hostel, Laker City, Crabaiaia 15:20
"ATTENTION!" says Captain Peachkos of the Laker City Company
"SIR, YES, SIR" says the 100 troops who are about to be deployed to the Laker City branch of Subia Bank
"THE DEFENSE COMMANDER HAS BEEN HELD HOSTAGE AT THE SUBIA BANK, WE WERE ASSIGNED TO LIBERATE HIM, GET ON THE APV"
"SIR, YES, SIR"
*gets on the APV*
"MOVE!" yells the Captain.

Subia Bank, Laker City 17:08
For this siege, there are 3 layers of the bank, the offices with 25 Mafiaistas, the security area with 15 Mafiaistas and the Vault with 10 Mafiaistas, it might take days for the entire bank to be recaptured, the goal is to kill all Mafiaistas and free the Defense Commander.
"Okay, team let's do this"
"READY, AIM, FIRE!"
*Successfully injures Mafiaista*
*Fails to shoot*
*Successfully kills Mafiaista*
*Successfully injures Mafiaista*
*Fails to shoot*
*Successfully shoots but some are harmed*
*Fails to shoot*
*Successfully shoots but some are harmed*
*Successfully shoots*
*Fails to shoot*
*Fails to shoot*
*Successfully shoots*
*Fails to shoot*
*Fails to shoot*
"RETREAT!" yells the Captain
10 Civil Guards have died and only 5 Mafiaistas died
The siege continues

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:24 am

5:47 P.M., the Crabaian national airport...

Danlend had arrived, finally, that two day flight was bad for his posture. He stepped out to breath in the air; an unpleasant smell of Parisian cologne. Someone must've missed a shower. He had booked for a hotel room the night before his lift-off, with the information he got from the little chair-monitors on planes, he'd know what he'd be dealing with. He grabbed his luggage and headed off to the address of the hotel he'll be staying at. On the way, his sense of smell is assaulted by what can only described as Dew-fueled rallies of neckbearded fedora tippers. "Surprised they aren't singing that Les Miserables song." he thought to himself, he had personally known Furries in his local area, and they seemed tame compared to these farquads. His luggage carries a fire-retardant suits and CBRN graded masks and filters, along with a cheap expandable baton hidden in his jacket just in case. He gets to the address and enters the building, and heads for his room. room 227. He was gonna have to get through a rough day, hopefully his Arnis skills help out. bzzzt! bzzzt! it's his phone, he picks it up. "Ja?" Dan says almost instinctively.

Ooc: sorry I'm late
PT-MT Nation used to be a representation of my views, NS stats are used rarely
Former Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Old Tanokiana wrote:5:47 P.M., the Crabaian national airport...

Danlend had arrived, finally, that two day flight was bad for his posture. He stepped out to breath in the air; an unpleasant smell of Parisian cologne. Someone must've missed a shower. He had booked for a hotel room the night before his lift-off, with the information he got from the little chair-monitors on planes, he'd know what he'd be dealing with. He grabbed his luggage and headed off to the address of the hotel he'll be staying at. On the way, his sense of smell is assaulted by what can only described as Dew-fueled rallies of neckbearded fedora tippers. "Surprised they aren't singing that Les Miserables song." he thought to himself, he had personally known Furries in his local area, and they seemed tame compared to these farquads. His luggage carries a fire-retardant suits and CBRN graded masks and filters, along with a cheap expandable baton hidden in his jacket just in case. He gets to the address and enters the building, and heads for his room. room 227. He was gonna have to get through a rough day, hopefully his Arnis skills help out. bzzzt! bzzzt! it's his phone, he picks it up. "Ja?" Dan says almost instinctively.

Ooc: sorry I'm late

"Hello welcome to the Meman (name of the hotel), you must be volunteering to aid in the crisis, because of this we'll offer a discount" says the Receptionist
OOC: Uhm, you're the earliest bird here, so uhh...
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:51 pm

OOC: I’ll start tomorrow if possible. Sorry
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Imperial Rifta wrote:OOC: I’ll start tomorrow if possible. Sorry

It's okay, but remember, your volunteer will not recieve pay until they arrive in Crabaiaia

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:02 am

Crabaiaia wrote:"Hello welcome to the Meman Chapo Hotel, you must be volunteering to aid in the crisis, because of this we'll offer a discount" says the Receptionist

"Ah, Dank- I mean, Thank you." The receptionist hangs up on him. "How kind" he thought. All he needed to do now was call up a fire department or a police department to know where he'll be heading to next. He calls up the receptionist to ask if they have any phone books. But that'll be done in the morning (ooc: that will be later in the eve my local time). For now, he sleeps.
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:28 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:"Hello welcome to the Meman Chapo Hotel, you must be volunteering to aid in the crisis, because of this we'll offer a discount" says the Receptionist

"Ah, Dank- I mean, Thank you." The receptionist hangs up on him. "How kind" he thought. All he needed to do now was call up a fire department or a police department to know where he'll be heading to next. He calls up the receptionist to ask if they have any phone books. But that'll be done in the morning (ooc: that will be later in the eve my local time). For now, he sleeps.

You'll be heading to Civet City which is only a 6 hour bus drive away from here, you will stay there for 2 days before returning to Laker City
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:58 am

https://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtfl ... 7&s=5&c5=2

This is the flag for the "non-slutty" nice girls of Crabaiaia

https://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtfl ... &s=13&c5=0

The flag for the Fedora-Wearing Nice Guys of Crabaiaia

For the first flag, the triband represents the Crabaiaian Triband and the Rose represents love and the redness of the rose represents emotionally bleeding from lead on.

For the second flag, the triband same thing, crown represents fedora and specifically sexual purity of girls going for the assholes, and the black represents the color of a fedora
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:26 am

With a can of soda in hand and 2 hours of sleep, Danlend is on his way to Civet city on a bus. He noticed they haven't been moving for a solid 20 minutes. "What now?" he peaks his head out the window, only to be assaulted by the same smell from last night, a crowd had gathered to block the entire street. Normally, he would've suggested the bus driver to just drive right through as psychology dictates humans value self preservation, but considering the size of each individual, it would hurt the bus more. So he had to sit there and do nothing... A good 7 hours have passed and he's made it to Civet city, "Nice place, should probably rent here someday." After asking several pedestrians on the location of the Medical Volunteer centre, he finally gets directions and heads straight there, arriving at the Volunteer centre, he heads towards the receptionist.

"I am here on the Foreign Volunteer program, may I please have instructions on what to do next?"

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 pm

Old Tanokiana wrote:With a can of soda in hand and 2 hours of sleep, Danlend is on his way to Civet city on a bus. He noticed they haven't been moving for a solid 20 minutes. "What now?" he peaks his head out the window, only to be assaulted by the same smell from last night, a crowd had gathered to block the entire street. Normally, he would've suggested the bus driver to just drive right through as psychology dictates humans value self preservation, but considering the size of each individual, it would hurt the bus more. So he had to sit there and do nothing... A good 7 hours have passed and he's made it to Civet city, "Nice place, should probably rent here someday." After asking several pedestrians on the location of the Medical Volunteer centre, he finally gets directions and heads straight there, arriving at the Volunteer centre, he heads towards the receptionist.

"I am here on the Foreign Volunteer program, may I please have instructions on what to do next?"

"There have been some injured people from the shrapnel thrown last week, please help them, specifically the officer with a burn on his leg" says the registrar

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 am

"Someone call for a medic?"
He rushed to see the patients. Nothing too bad, sure a lot of bleeding and wailing, but they'll live. He tends to the wounded, patching up and stitching a few open wounds, removing any remaining shrapnel, "Where the hell do they get their bombs?" he thought. Ammonium Nitrate or Methane is easily accessible, in this place though? Not sure... They look too stupid to make bombs without dying in the process, maybe a dealer? Because he was a little late to the party, everyone else is at least in stable condition, they should recover in a few weeks or months. As he's washing his hands in the loo, he thought "What's stopping some Cheeto snorting land whale from shooting up the place? Oh well, security would hopefully handle that." He walks out of the loo to go ask the registrar about that extra training or Laker City.

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:03 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:"Someone call for a medic?"
He rushed to see the patients. Nothing too bad, sure a lot of bleeding and wailing, but they'll live. He tends to the wounded, patching up and stitching a few open wounds, removing any remaining shrapnel, "Where the hell do they get their bombs?" he thought. Ammonium Nitrate or Methane is easily accessible, in this place though? Not sure... They look too stupid to make bombs without dying in the process, maybe a dealer? Because he was a little late to the party, everyone else is at least in stable condition, they should recover in a few weeks or months. As he's washing his hands in the loo, he thought "What's stopping some Cheeto snorting land whale from shooting up the place? Oh well, security would hopefully handle that." He walks out of the loo to go ask the registrar about that extra training or Laker City.

It's illegal, they got it from the dark web. They are grenades easily throwable

The training is only for whiteshirts, greenshirts, and orangeshirts, since you're a blueshirt you are exempted from training

For Laker City, a bank is being sieged by the military however locals can do the first aid and riot control, you simply continue your tasks in Civet City

Your next task: A defaulter lost a lot of blood, provide saline solution before the ambulance arrives
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NS Stats FTW

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:31 am

Kjanurivpolis, Crabaiaia
2 Dec 2020.

William arrived at the local airport, feeling the cold air's tingle, "Jesus Christ, and I thought Nacrad was cold." He mumbled to himself, as he took a cab to the First Aid HQ in the city. Pulling his suitcase behind him he reported to the director, "I'm William, nice to meet you. Any orders for me as of now?" He asked, clearly jetlagged from his journey.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:57 pm

Nacrad wrote:Kjanurivpolis, Crabaiaia
2 Dec 2020.

William arrived at the local airport, feeling the cold air's tingle, "Jesus Christ, and I thought Nacrad was cold." He mumbled to himself, as he took a cab to the First Aid HQ in the city. Pulling his suitcase behind him he reported to the director, "I'm William, nice to meet you. Any orders for me as of now?" He asked, clearly jetlagged from his journey.

OOC: Kjanurivpolis is cold only in the winter, which is right now, most of time, it's Mediterranean Hot.

"Ah, you're the volunteer from Nacrad, there is a peaceful protest near the Athenian Market square, in case it turns into riots, provide help to the injured"

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Siege of Subia Bank Day 4

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:28 pm

After 2 days of waiting for a fresh supply of sniper rifles to arrive, the Civil Guard deployed to the Subia Bank now leave their makeshift camp and prepare to open fire on the bank, again.

"Okay, team this has been a bit difficult, let's do it better this time, now that we have sniper rifles, SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD!' says the Captain of the Company sent to recapture the Subia Bank
"SIR, YES, SIR" yells the troops in the Civil Guard
"OPEN THE DOOR, 3, 2, 1..."
*bursts open door*
*shoots Mafiaistas*
*Successfully kills 8 Mafiaistas*
*Successfully kills 8 Mafiaistas but some Crabaiaians die*
*Successfully kills 4 Mafiaistas but some Crabaiaians die*
"OKAY, GOOD JOB TEAM, LET'S PROGRESS!"
"Open the door to the security in, 3, 2, 1..."
*Bursts open door*
"OPEN FIRE!"
*shoots Mafiaistas*
*Fails to shoot Mafiaistas*
*Successfully kills 8 Mafiaistas*
*Fails to shoot Mafiaistas*
*Successfully kills 7 Mafiaistas*
"GOOD JOB, MOVE TO THE VAULT!"
"Open the vault, in 3, 2, 1"
*opens vault*
"Shit, sir, killer lasers, sir"
"Let's use our skills to overpass this"
"There's 5 layers, sir"
"JUST GO, DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY"
"SIR, YES, SIR"
*Successfully passes laser*
*Fails to pass laser*
*Fails to pass laser*
*Fails to pass laser*
*Fails to pass laser*
*Fails to pass laser*
*Fails to pass laser*
*Successfully passes laser but someone dies*
"Okay, now we're in the vault, if we open this door, there will be Mafiaistas, but since we lost 10 of our men, let's lay back" says the Captain.

2/3 of the bank have been successfully recaptured, currently 20 Civil Guards have died during the siege and 40 Mafiaistas have been killed by Civil Guard.

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:16 am

"Jesus Christ, is that a shooting? Shouldn't we go over and provide aid?"
This was the first commotion he heard that he's all too familiar with, he asked for directions towards the gun fire, he arrives at the Bank recapturing, four other medical volunteers join him. Learning about the reports of 20 possibly dead officers, he's disappointed. "Here I thought the Civil Guard could competently clear a building, can't wait to see the replay of the situation." His disappointment is immeasurable and his day is ruined, nonetheless, as a Medic, he has to help out the officers if they could potentially make it, and this Police tape sure as hell won't stop him. Luckily for him, the four Medics who joined him brought their kits, so at least he won't be alone in dealing with all the blood. Danlend though to himself: "Assuming the officers were wearing plates, they should hopefully make it..."

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:58 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:"Jesus Christ, is that a shooting? Shouldn't we go over and provide aid?"
This was the first commotion he heard that he's all too familiar with, he asked for directions towards the gun fire, he arrives at the Bank recapturing, four other medical volunteers join him. Learning about the reports of 20 possibly dead officers, he's disappointed. "Here I thought the Civil Guard could competently clear a building, can't wait to see the replay of the situation." His disappointment is immeasurable and his day is ruined, nonetheless, as a Medic, he has to help out the officers if they could potentially make it, and this Police tape sure as hell won't stop him. Luckily for him, the four Medics who joined him brought their kits, so at least he won't be alone in dealing with all the blood. Danlend though to himself: "Assuming the officers were wearing plates, they should hopefully make it..."

"It's a siege, the Fabulous Mafia held the Defense Commander captive, also 10 of the soldiers have been dead for 3 days now, you cannot save them.

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:05 am

Crabaiaia wrote:"It's a siege, the Fabulous Mafia held the Defense Commander captive, also 10 of the soldiers have been dead for 3 days now, you cannot save them.

"Well, the gun fire suggests that there are others. And besides, what happened to the 10? They bled out? Guess primum non nocere is out the window. Any idea when we'll be given the all-clear to attend the wounded?"

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:11 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:"It's a siege, the Fabulous Mafia held the Defense Commander captive, also 10 of the soldiers have been dead for 3 days now, you cannot save them.

"Well, the gun fire suggests that there are others. And besides, what happened to the 10? They bled out? Guess primum non nocere is out the window. Any idea when we'll be given the all-clear to attend the wounded?"

"Yeah, pretty much"
"For a possible schedule, if we can free the Defense Commander by tomorrow, we can possibly tend to the wounded"
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:32 am

Crabaiaia wrote:"Yeah, pretty much"
"For a possible schedule, if we can free the Defense Commander by tomorrow, we can possibly tend to the wounded"

"Guess we're hosting funerals now, they'll bleed out before tomorrow, but I understand the need for our safety, still, is there nothing we can do to get them out of there?"

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:40 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:"Yeah, pretty much"

"Guess we're hosting funerals now, they'll bleed out before tomorrow, but I understand the need for our safety, still, is there nothing we can do to get them out of there?"

"The Civil Guard will camp in the vault and fight the FM until the DC is free"

NS Stats FTW

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:43 am

Kjanurivpolis, Crabaiaia

Dwight and one hundred fellow riot police stood before a pulsating crowd of fat, sweaty fedora tipping incels. The sheer stench of B.O and dick cheese assaulted their nostrils, one officer could be heard retching. Dwights Nostrils burnt, but he remained un-phased. The angry, sex deprived crowd was closing in on them, holding a variety of crude melee weapons and molotovs. They cried expletives at the officers.

"Fuck off chads!"
"Give us our Stacie's!"
"They owe us!"

Dwight gave a side glance to his fellow officer "They're in range" he boomed in his deep herculean voice. "Fire" he ordered. Almost a dozen canisters of CS gas shot overhead and landed just before the mass of flesh, suddenly clouds of thick smoke erupted from the canisters and the neckbeards recoiled in a frenzy. Almost a third of the group began to retreat, coughing with eyes full of tears. However many still remained, some out of range of the gas which had unfortunately caught an western wind and was blowing away from a majority of the crowd. Some simply desired a raged driven desire of coochie stronger than the chemicals that burnt at every square inch of their body. Enraged, these individuals began to charge the lines with their incredible mass.

"Form shield wall and brace!" Dwight barked as the officers locked their shields. Moments later the sweaty incels impacted the shields with a fleshy slap, furiously bashing at their shields with their weapons. The shield began to be pushed back in parts, but the real plan had just begun

"Section one, open!" Dwight shouted. A part of the shield wall opened and incels began to flood in. After thirty or so, the officers rushed back into seal the wall, shoving back the tide. The stinky virgins who had made it past the shield where descended upon by countless baton wielding officers who soon had beaten them into submission and began cuffing them.

"Section two, open!" Dwight ordered again. Once again the unsuspecting mob flooded their lines and were promptly sealed in, finding themselves in cuffs in no time. The mob began to realise that they were being duped by the riot polices tactics. The mob began to break off in retreat. As the assault against the shield wall began to dwindle, Dwight ordered the next part of his plan

"Mounted, go after them" he spoke into his radio. The shield wall split into two as almost a dozen horse mounted officers began to gallop at the retreating crowd. Countless protesters tripped or caught the business end of a baton and fell to the ground. Officers charged from the shield wall and began cuffing them. Before the night was done, Dwight and his riot officers had arrested almost twice their number.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents