NATION

PASSWORD

The WF Halloween Shindig [IC; Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Coradortodos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coradortodos » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:38 pm

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HALLOWEEN?! >:(

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:
Sylvia relaxed her stance just a bit as the raven girl talked. She wanted help being comfortable with this new form? Before Sylvia or Julienne could say anything about that, the raven girl suggest that they leave. That was fine. That was exactly what the twins were planning on anyways. Though, she also mentioned she knew a secret way out. The twins, a bit confused, watched as the woman studied a bookshelf. Moving one of the books, the whole piece of furniture moved to reveal a tunnel. Who... is this woman and how does she know so much about this palace?

The twins looked at each other for a moment before shrugging. They followed through the tunnel, which led to just outside the castle gate. Never would've expected something like this from Western Fardelshufflestein.

Looking around outside, it was abundantly clear that something terrible was happening. Police cars and SWAT transports were everywhere outside the palace. There was the sound of aircraft engines as well. How did a Halloween party escalate this much?! Sylvia felt her blood boil again, but she shook off the feeling.

Clearing her throat, Sylvia asked a question. "So, where to now? How do you expect us to help you get more used to your new form? Also... who are you?"

Sylvia[clears throat]: "So, where to now? How do you you expect us to help you get used to your new form? Also... who are you?"

Amadeus realised that he forgot to mention who he was. The very first thing you need to do is introduce yourself to people.
Amadeus: "To answer the last question, my name is Amadeus Freidrich of Free Ravensburg. As to how you can help me get used to this form, I have no idea where to start, but I don't know what women really do, no offense meant. And as for where we are going, first, I need to get something from the tavern I am staying at. While we are there, can you help me straighten up these pesky feathers? They are just a mess."

The three arrived at the tavern, where Amadeus then told them to follow him to his room.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Sylvia[clears throat]: "So, where to now? How do you you expect us to help you get used to your new form? Also... who are you?"

Amadeus realised that he forgot to mention who he was. The very first thing you need to do is introduce yourself to people.
Amadeus: "To answer the last question, my name is Amadeus Freidrich of Free Ravensburg. As to how you can help me get used to this form, I have no idea where to start, but I don't know what women really do, no offense meant. And as for where we are going, first, I need to get something from the tavern I am staying at. While we are there, can you help me straighten up these pesky feathers? They are just a mess."

The three arrived at the tavern, where Amadeus then told them to follow him to his room.

Arriving at the tavern, Sylvia and Julienne were still immensely confused over what the raven girl had told them. This girl is... Amadeus Freidrich from that country, Free Ravensburg?

"I guess the raven thing makes a bit more sense now..." Julienne said under her breath. Sylvia, hearing Julienne's words, nodded.

Even with all of their confusion, the two twins were plenty happy being away from the storm that was brewing around the palace. I feel really bad for Alastair, Marie, and practically all of Western Fardelshufflestein...

Following the now woman Amadeus up to her room, Sylvia and Julienne casually sat around, thinking.

"So, as you said earlier, you want us to help you get comfortable with this new form since you don't know how long you'll have this form, but you don't know where to start?" Sylvia asked.

"Well, maybe we can help fix up your appearance, get you looking a bit nicer and not so... ruffled?" Julienne then suggested.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Rozen der Hoffnung. Für das Vaterland."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:52 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:Arriving at the tavern, Sylvia and Julienne were still immensely confused over what the raven girl had told them. This girl is... Amadeus Freidrich from that country, Free Ravensburg?

"I guess the raven thing makes a bit more sense now..." Julienne said under her breath. Sylvia, hearing Julienne's words, nodded.

Even with all of their confusion, the two twins were plenty happy being away from the storm that was brewing around the palace. I feel really bad for Alastair, Marie, and practically all of Western Fardelshufflestein...

Following the now woman Amadeus up to her room, Sylvia and Julienne casually sat around, thinking.

"So, as you said earlier, you want us to help you get comfortable with this new form since you don't know how long you'll have this form, but you don't know where to start?" Sylvia asked.

"Well, maybe we can help fix up your appearance, get you looking a bit nicer and not so... ruffled?" Julienne then suggested.

Sylvia: "So, as you said earlier, you want us to help you get comfortable with this new form since you don't know how long you'll have this form, but you don't know where to start?"

Amadeus thought to himself, "I did say that, and I do need their help. All I need to do is ask in a correct form so that they can understand what I am asking." He thought up of many scenarios, forms of the same question, and all the possible outcomes of what could happen. He settled on the one he saw as being the simplest.
Amadeus: It's really the being a woman part' I need to get used to, since I don't know what women like and what they do. Everything else, I'll figure out on my own, just not the 'being a woman' part."

Julienne: "Well, maybe we can help fix up your appearance, get you looking a bit nicer and not so... ruffled?"

Amadeus: "Please help me with that, yes. And since my old costume was destroyed by the transformation process, could you help me put this on?"[He lifts up the maid costume he bought earlier in the evening.] "And if it doesn't fit, could you use your magic to make it my size?"
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:27 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Sylvia: "So, as you said earlier, you want us to help you get comfortable with this new form since you don't know how long you'll have this form, but you don't know where to start?"

Amadeus thought to himself, "I did say that, and I do need their help. All I need to do is ask in a correct form so that they can understand what I am asking." He thought up of many scenarios, forms of the same question, and all the possible outcomes of what could happen. He settled on the one he saw as being the simplest.
Amadeus: It's really the being a woman part' I need to get used to, since I don't know what women like and what they do. Everything else, I'll figure out on my own, just not the 'being a woman' part."

Julienne: "Well, maybe we can help fix up your appearance, get you looking a bit nicer and not so... ruffled?"

Amadeus: "Please help me with that, yes. And since my old costume was destroyed by the transformation process, could you help me put this on?"[He lifts up the maid costume he bought earlier in the evening.] "And if it doesn't fit, could you use your magic to make it my size?"

"Ah, of course. Interesting enough, this wouldn't be the first time today that we helped someone out with a maid costume." Sylvia said while using her magic to conjure up a vanity. Looking almost identical to the one the twins had summoned back at the hotel when they were prettying up the three catgirls. This time, there was one seat. Sylvia gestured for Amadeus to sit.

Once the raven girl was settled into the chair, Sylvia and Julienne smiled. Just like before, they had an array of styling tools appear and float around them. They then got to work, fixing up Amadeus's feathers and hair. They gave her a bit of a wide bob cut. The nature of Amadeus's hair made it a bit messy, but it honestly didn't look all that bad. It being just slightly messy made her appear quite a bit cuter, to be honest. The twins also made sure to examine the woman's feathers, getting them all even and nice.

After all that was done, they had Amadeus stand up. The rose twins helped the raven girl get comfortable in the maid outfit. Wanting to make her look a bit more elegant, Sylvia and Julienne also gave her a couple of completely unique accessories. A little black bow around the neck, some Gothic-looking additions to the maid outfit.

When they were all done, they stepped back and gestured over at the mirror. In unison, they both spoke. ""Well, what do you think?""
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:44 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:
"Ah, of course. Interesting enough, this wouldn't be the first time today that we helped someone out with a maid costume." Sylvia said while using her magic to conjure up a vanity. Looking almost identical to the one the twins had summoned back at the hotel when they were prettying up the three catgirls. This time, there was one seat. Sylvia gestured for Amadeus to sit.

Once the raven girl was settled into the chair, Sylvia and Julienne smiled. Just like before, they had an array of styling tools appear and float around them. They then got to work, fixing up Amadeus's feathers and hair. They gave her a bit of a wide bob cut. The nature of Amadeus's hair made it a bit messy, but it honestly didn't look all that bad. It being just slightly messy made her appear quite a bit cuter, to be honest. The twins also made sure to examine the woman's feathers, getting them all even and nice.

After all that was done, they had Amadeus stand up. The rose twins helped the raven girl get comfortable in the maid outfit. Wanting to make her look a bit more elegant, Sylvia and Julienne also gave her a couple of completely unique accessories. A little black bow around the neck, some Gothic-looking additions to the maid outfit.

When they were all done, they stepped back and gestured over at the mirror. In unison, they both spoke. ""Well, what do you think?""

Amadeus gazed into the mirror in astonishment. "They did all of that in such little time," he thought to himself. He was so impressed that he started to smile, almost blushing at his own reflection. He saw what they did as perfect. He spun around to get a good look at the extent of the makeover. He saw no flaw whatsoever. He wanted to thank them for helping him out.

Amadeus: "I love it! Thank you so much for helping me with this. I wish I could express my gratitude to the same level of how much this helps."

He then remembered that their help was not over just yet. He still had to get used to all the things he will experience as a woman. Before he could say anything, he felt a sharp pain near his abdomen. He did not know what it was that was causing this. He started to scream in pain, almost cawing. As he tried to calm down, the pain just grew stronger. When Amadeus looked down at his abdomen, he saw it was bloated. He then knew was the pain was from, he was about to lay an egg.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Jessica and Charlie finished their food and returned to the dance floor. The song that was blaring from the DJ was a remix of a classic 80's song that some might recognize. Keller went to take a peek out of the fire escape to prepare when the extraction team would arrive for Ross, until she noticed something outside of the door. Outside of the fire escape, which led to an alley that also led out to the front, she could see the arrival of several police vehicles. "Shit... I need to talk Nate.."

It wasn't until she saw the SWAT troopers with their gas masks was when she immediately went over to try to find both Jessica and Charlie. However, she remembered about the chloroform that Nate was supposed to release. She immediately rushed to the dining area, where she grabbed a whole bunch of napkins to cover her mouth and nose to not breathe in the gas. Around this time, the police have breached the room, where there was the call for Ross to surrender. Jessica and Charlie, who both of them were at the dance floor, when the police arrived. Both were confused at the time, however it wasn't until Keller suddenly saw many things happen at once was when things went off the deep end.

Keller couldn't remember. The laser that Ross still had must have come off again. Along with the fact that a trigger happy-esque cop had deployed a flashbang too early. Along with the fact that the gas that Nate thought was chloroform was actually something that doesn't knock people out, but end up doing worse..

A neon-pink fluorescent gas went off from one of the smoke machines, which ended up doing so at a rapid rate. Soon, the whole ballroom was engulfed in gas, as Keller immediately realized that something went wrong, as she looked at the people around her with her napkins at her face. Jessica and Charlie were also unfortunate victims of this gas, where something within them occurred.

"Charlie!"
"Oh...AH!!" Charlie's marking on her wrist was beeping, where she nearly slid out of her "true costume". The gas nearly caused her to go into her demon form, where there was this sudden urge. This...arousal! Both of them recognized the smell.

It was like the tea they served. But this wasn't tea..

OOC Disclaimer: Reminder that this is still softcore content, but this can still be edited if asked by a moderator or the OP.

The gas was like an aphrodisiac, except it was more synthetic to the point where it was chemically made. While the effects weren't that bad, seeing how the gas even when spread out was less toxic and powerful, the cruel scientists behind the formula made sure that the gas worked. Quality over quantity. The gas attacks the systems that controls the body's sense of arousal. This can lead to some side effects like uncontrollable drooling, obsession over romantic interests, and of course...desire to fornicate.

The WF police force were not prepared for what they had in their hands, as the gas filled the ballroom. People weren't dying, but they were on the verge of starting an actual orgy, if things weren't fixed.

One of the first things that happened to both Jessica and Charlie were the insanity of the horny gas. Charlie started to drool from her mouth, where she had to move her hands towards her skirt, since she was feeling the arousal at her...ahem! Loins. "Charlie, I don't know why but..." Jessica immediately gripped Charlie for support, as she looked dreamy towards Charlie. "Jessica, I can't stop! I'm sorry!" Charlie said, as her hands immediately moved to Jessica's chest. "Charlie. W-w-wait!" Jessica tried to back down, but the feeling of Charlie's hands on her chest ended up making the situation more complicated. Now, Jessica needed to give the same type of love in return!

Jessican immediately leaned close, as she was about to kiss Charlie, however she accidently forced her tongue into Charlie's mouth. "For fuck's sake!" While they didn't end up without their clothes, their costumes were torn and ripped up. Charlie ended up undoing Jessica's vest, where she ended up ripping it open, revealing Jessica's full chest. Jessica had a bra on to match her costume a bit, along with some more visible muscles on the midriff. Her hat and mask got knocked off, where Charlie still gotten a bit frisky with her by almost undoing her shoulder straps on the bra, however while the straps were slightly unadjusted, the bra stayed on and revealing nothing explicit from Jessica.

Charlie was also unfortunate, where her costume as a witch ended up looking like she was dressed in rags. Jessica messed up the top of Charlie's dress, where it ended up revealing a little too much of Charlie's cleavage. A bra was on, but the skirt was now a disaster, where it went from long skirt to short skirt. All of this. All of this was due to that fucking gas, Jessica thought, as she ended up having Charlie's legs around her thighs, where both of them ended up falling onto the floor, almost planning to do the unthinkable, until-

"Guys! Oh my god! Hang on!" Keller appeared with the napkins wrapped around her face, as she was struggling to not breathe in the gas. Keller was well aware of what was happening to her friends, but she didn't want to leave them like this. Keller immediately tried to get drag Jessica by her shoulder, but she was too heavy with Charlie on her. "Charlie, snap out of it!" Keller immediately shoved Charlie off, where Charlie started to try to cover her mouth to not breathe in much of the gas. "Charlie, help me with Jessica!" Keller demanded, as Charlie picked up Jessica's legs while Keller carried her from the shoulders and arms.

Outside, the coat clerk had made it almost without a stratch and with everyone's coats and other possessions. He breathe in some of the gas, where as a suitor, he was admiring the fine rear end of the mistress he was attracted to. It wasn't until he saw the two women taking their friend outside at the front of the place was when he tried to act professional again. "I do apologize for ze unscheduled intrusion into ze event! Would you like to have your bag back, ma'am?" he asked Jessica, who was starting to snap out of it, since the gas wasn't outside.

"Uhhhh.. What.. NO! My fucking costume!!" Jessica immediately redded her face, as she covered her chest. There were some guests present, but Jessica should have felt lucky. Everyone else who breathe in the gas and escaped walked out in the process of being disrobed. "Jessica, I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry.." Charlie immediately hugged Jessica, but she was already furious at what happened. "Keller, who planted the fucking gas!?"
"Nate told me that it was supposed to knock everyone out," Keller took off the napkins around her mouth, as she didn't need it now, even while she was having some fantasies of her boyfriend, "He lied to me about the smoke machines!"

"Nate? Who the fuck is Nate?!"
"He's from the same country that Ross is from. Nate told me that Ross is a wanted man..or rather a wanted catgirl."
Then, Jessica went on a tirade.

"Why is it does that asshole think he can do whatever the fuck he wants in Western Fardelshufflestein?! The Leader burnt a fucking skyscraper down in Free Republics and everyone wanted him dead! Now, look what Ross caused! The whole fucking shindig is ruined, the Leader is going to scold me for the hundredth time blaming me and Charlie for this, our costumes are ruined, and the best thing that Ross could have also done was made us look like perverts!"
"You two aren't perver-"
"People are supposed to be trick o' treating around her, Keller! What the fuck are we going to do now, since everything is ruined!? This is bullshit!" Jessica fumed, as Keller looked around the now gas-covered palace.

"Guys, I'm going to most likely kill Nate, so.. I'm going to tail both them and Ross to see if I can beat some sense into them..." Keller said, as she abruptly left. "Keller, wait!" Charlie wanted to stop her, but Jessica put her arm in front of Charlie to block her. "Don't follow her. I know her enough that she isn't going to harm them that much." Jessica said, as she went over to a bench to sit at.
"Jessica... What are we going to do? Halloween is ruined."
"I don't know... I.." Jessica remembered the suit that the coat clerk had with them. "You need this now, ma'am?" he asked, as Jessica told the bag. "Please.." Jessica gave a bit of a smile, as the coat clerk handed her the bag with Vanny's suit.

Charlie took a seat next to Jessica, as Charlie herself was having some rather passive-aggressive feelings towards Ross.. "By the way, can people see below my skirt?" Charlie asked, where Jessica took a look if the undergarments were showing. "Keep your legs crossed and you're fine." Jessica said, as she was examining the suit.

After Vanny's long tirade against Ross, she notices Keller,Charlie and Jessica are outside with her. She also noticed that that Charlie's and Jessica's costumes ripped up. She teleports to the girl's side,"What the fuck happened the two of you? Your clothes looks like they were ripped apart." Vanny studies the three women for 10 minutes before speaking again,"Hey Jessica, I know what you can do and thats trying on the suit. I know you will absolutely love it to death."
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:55 pm

9:01 PM

Elsinore Palace

Socialist Macronesia wrote:
At exactly 8:59 PM, several police vehicles pulled up outside the front door of the palace. Most of these were simple police cars, but two of them were specifically SWAT armoured vehicles. Inside of these cars was over 50 of Western Fardelshufflestein's finest men in blue. And several men sporting black tactical gear and automatic weapons.

Fifteen seconds later, the first team made it to the front door of the ballroom. Thirty nine seconds after that, every team was in place to enter the ballroom.

At exactly 9:00 PM, all hell broke loose.

The first man to spot Ross was the point man on the front door. Had he been given orders to eliminate Ross, he could've shot Ross with his handgun at exactly 9:00:02. But he didn't. The second person to see Ross was the breacher for the front door. He had a 12 gauge shotgun. Had he been given orders to eliminate Ross, he could have eviscerated him with a well placed slug or two just a few seconds later. But he didn't, and stepped right into the ballroom, his boomstick aimed directly at Ross's chest.

There was a call for surrender. There was a creak as the back door opened, more officers spilling out to fill the room, their weapons all aimed at Ross (and by extension, Ari.). Ross had dry-swallowed two anti anxiety pills in preparation. He had felt a wave of relief him him a few minutes later. He was calm. He would be calm. Everything was going to be just fine. They wouldn't be able to touch him.

As everyone entered the room, they noticed that Ross, Ari, and a catgirl at the back of the room all had gas masks on. And that the catgirl in the back had ducked behind the nearest speaker. But the officer's minds drifted back to the gas mask. Why were those three wearing gas masks? The SWAT team did too, but they hadn't thrown even a single canister of tear gas in yet. They were just taking a precaution for what they didn't want to happen.

And then the Room suddenly exploded in light and color and cold and sand and a neon-pink fluorescent gas began to escape from one of the smoke machines, and for a second, all Ross could see was a blinding light coming from everywhere around him. And then it subsided.

Ross dove behind a table. The gas had failed. They were gonna all be taken in. Well, it was just fine with him, as long as they let him see Ari once in a while. Nate might have been able to make it out, though. He'd fight till he dropped dead from exhaustion. He'd never surrender, right? He was tough, a soldier. He'd fought his whole life. He would be just fine.

Ross took a peek at the rest of the ballroom.

As Ross looked over the barrier he was now hiding behind like he was a colonel being shot at by a skimpy looking maid with a Harrington and Richardson, he came to several conclusions. One, the gas had very much worked. Two, Ari and Nate had not been affected. Three, he had been usurped as the hornieness man in the room. Because the members of the NH police department won first, second, third all through last.

Ross sighed with relief. And then realized that he had just also gassed half the Parlement, and most of the foreign dignitaries. Who were now either violently frothing from the mouths, and attempting to make out with one another fervently, or staring dreamily at their significant others, the thoughts in their mind evidently visible to all the unaffected. In fact, everyone in the room looked affected.

Except for MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM.

He had on a oxygen mask. He would be fine. The gas wouldn't affect him because he wasn't even breathing any in. Ross sought to solve that problem. Ross bent over one of the police officers who was now violently spasming on the ground, and took their MP5k. He pointed it straight at Wilhelm's face.

Wilhelm looked almost irritated at Ross, as though this whole incident was some sort of prank that had gone too far.

"Wilhelm, I should have killed you when I had the chance. I should have shot you at the wedding. And I regret it immensely."

"Then do it now, kuckold."

Ross had to resist the urge to laugh.

"You're a funny one, Wilhem."

"I wasn't trying to be funny, Ross."

"Why do you have to ruin the mood, man?" He lowered the German submachine gun. "I mean, you--"

"Just go ahead and do it."

Ross smirked and handed over the submachine gun to a stern-faced Nate, who handed him the weeb laser in return. That got a look of concern from him.

"What you you doing with zat--"

But Ross already had it raised right at Wilhelm's face.

The two locked eyes. It was a test of who would break first. And Ross knew what he had to do. He had to take the high ground. He was gonna emotionally kick Wilhelm's ass. And it took the form of eight words.

"Gratitude, Oscar, is a sickness suffered by dogs."

He lowered the weeb laser. Wilhem sighed with relief.

"Nate. Radio the extraction team. It's go time."

Ari and Nate both spoke up.

"Ross? What the fuck?"

"I can explain."

"Is this fucking horny gas?"

"This is WAR, Ari. Casualties are inevitable. You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs, any cook will tell you that."

Wilhem spoke up. "Funny you should be talking about war, John Ross, as ze man who has committed most of ze war crimes in zis place."

"Shut up. Point is, we gotta go soon. We have to get to the roof."

Marie and Morris were talking outside, far away from any of the violence. Morris was talking when suddenly Marie put her finger to his lips.

"Do you hear zat noise?"

"What do you--"

A dim roar. That was becoming louder, and LOUDER, and LOUDER--

The sky seemed to part, and a portal from the darkness seemed to have appeared (or it could have just been because it was dark and nobody could see). Morris blinked, and the next second he was deafened by a roar of aircraft engines and it was scary and something flew past his face.

And that Marie realized that a gott-damn red shipping container had just passed at hundreds of miles per hour a few feet away from her body, a few feet away from smacking her into the air and/or flattening her against the metal.

The unmistakable glow of four jet engines lit up the night. Four engines unmistakable as the VALV. Only used by the Socialist Macronesian government. Marie knew what that meant.

It meant something was going down. And when Socialist Macronesia is involved, it's really going down.

Wilhelm gaped at the menacing catgirl as she aimed a toy weapon at his face. He was lurching, swaying, panicking, and there was something happening to his emotions that wasn't--it--

"Wilhelm, I should have killed you when I had the chance. I should have shot you at the wedding. And I regret it immensely."

"What?" Wilhelm threw up his hands in self-defense, or maybe in a sorry attempt to flirt. His heart was racing and his head felt dizzy and the entire world was pink, and something primal that had lain dormant for years was awakening inside him.

"You're a funny one, Wilhelm."

This catgirl was standing before him an threatening him with death or at minimum disfigurement, but all he craved was the slaking of his thirst. He no longer wanted to be alone in his childhood bedroom, curled up in his sheets and reminiscing about all of the times he'd been in love. He no longer wanted there to be a gaping hole in his chest where Alastair had upended his life.

His body jerked, and he thought he caught the eye of someone through the magenta--yes, Eudora, one of WF's Ministers. She threw him a tantalisingly tender gaze as he struggled to shift his attention back to the threat of his imminent demise. He wanted her to wrap her arms around his neck, to press her lips into his, to whisper sweet verses into her ear. He would lose himself in the passion of his immense love, and he would experience a vortex of feelings cascading through him in an electric melody.

Wilhelm's mouth ached now from desperation. "What you you doing with zat," he uttered, unsure whether he was addressing the antagonistic catgirl or his own surging emotions, for his lips tingled and his tongue was parched. This situation was one he needed to escape--for Eudora.

"Gratitude, Oscar, is a sickness suffered by dogs."

Wilhelm barely heard the rest of what the catgirl said; he made a beeline for his heart's desire, and the two of them fell into an embrace before sinking into a desperate, passionate, igniting kiss. Nothing Wilhelm had ever done was comparable to this moment, this brief window of utter euphoria in which the entirety of the world melted away. He the ex-playboy and she the bachelorette minister were giving in to something that had unleashed the pent-up desires inside them. Wilhelm was driven by grief and incredulity and ire, and he tasted the stress and fury on Eudora's lips. She, too, was wrought by misery, and their feral need to heal one another through fervent but SFW kissing was unquenchable.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:00 pm

After Keller left to see if she can track down and beat the shit out of Ross, both Jessica and Charlie sat miserably at the park bench, until a certain someone appeared at the right time. "What the fuck happened the two of you? Your clothes looks like they were ripped apart." Vanny appeared once again, as Jessica rolled her eyes. "What do you think? The whole shindig is now a biohazard." Jessica explained, where Charlie nodded her head. "I think our night got ruined.."

"Hey Jessica, I know what you can do and thats trying on the suit. I know you will absolutely love it to death." Vanny said with temptation, as Jessica looked at the suit which was still in the bag. Untouched, but did she have any other option? "Fuck it. You told me the hundredth time, but I try on your suit. Hang on, we need to find a good place to change, though." Jessica said, as both her and Charlie got up to find a suitable place to try on the bunny suit.

They didn't go far. It was an alleyway a bit away from the chaos from the palace. Vanny was nearby, but Charlie helped give Jessica some privacy as she slipped off her ruined costume and started to put on the bunny suit. Jessica slipped on the bottom part of it on, along with the torso and the gloves. "How does it feel, Jessica?" "The suit is actually nice and cold, Charlie. I think it's specially insulated. This doesn't reveal my chest that much, right?" Jessica said, as she was practically wearing the suit, except the head piece. It didnt' reveal too much. The suit revealed her feminine form and of course her curves. For being in pink and white, it looked like a good replacement costume, but Jessica thought it was a bit funny to wear, since she now seemed like a furry. There was some paw pads on the shoes and gloves that the suit came with. There was a pink bow also that Jessica had on her suit with a small little bunny tail.

"Alright. For the final touches.." Jessica said, as she picked up the headpiece. The bunny mask stared back at her with some sort of expression. It didn't change from the last time it saw her, but it felt like it was thinking of something. It was similar to Vanny's own mask, but it was still a creepy wide smile with it's sharp yet small buck teeth. The red eyes were glowing also. "Heh.." Jessica let out another laugh, as she slipped on the mask. "Don't worry, Vanny. My hair can fit in the suit."

The moment, the mask was on Jessica with the suit, something immediately happened. There was this...power. It was almost intoxicating. Then, there was the shocks. "Ow!" Jessica said, as she felt a headache.

"Jessica, is something wrong?"
"Something zapped me. Ow!" Jessica didn't know it, but the suit was starting to take her over. How Vanny manage to get the suit made, it was definitely most likely cursed with something.

"Vanny, what do you do-" Jessica was now trying to take the mask off, but to her confusion, it was stuck on. "I can't get it off! Charlie, help!" Charlie rushed to Jessica's support, as she tried to tug the mask off of Jessica, however it wouldn't come off! They tried the gloves also, as Jessica kept feeling pain. "Charlie, I'm scared! I'- AGHHHHH!!!"

A surge of pain and possible electricity entered Jessica's mind, as her brain was being re-routed by possibly paranormal forces that neither were forced for. Jessica accidently struck Charlie with her fist, as Jessica tumbled against the wall, as her screams were starting to get distorted. It was like someone was adding a filter of an audio synthesizer that was glitching out. They can hear Jessica's voice, but it was starting to get distorted, like she was becoming some sort of cyborg. The already creepy mask was now howling sounds of a confused beast, as Jessica suddenly took a step forward and glanced at Vanny.

"You... You whore! What did you do to me!?" Jessica snarled at Vanny in a recognize but still distorted voice, where she ran up to her and-

Dear god!

She had her hands around Vanny and it looked like she was trying to choke her out! Vanny had time to escape, but Jessica was now under influences that Vanny could still use to corrupt Jessica further.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Socialist Macronesia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Macronesia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Ross picked up another MP5k from one of the officers.

"Uh... Wil-- Ari, we'll just keep going for now." She was still transfixed upon Wilhelm and his... newfound partner.

"Ari! No time to stop!"

Ross continued to pull Ari along towards the roof. They made there way past at least twenty couples that had suddenly found themselves in... well, very compromising positions. Luckily Ross wasn't there to hurt or kill anyone, so he just stepped over them and kept walking. Eventually he found a set of maintenance stairs to get onto the roof. All that stood between them and freedom was a single door. That happened to be locked. Ross let thirty rounds fly into the lock before kicking what remained of the door wide open. Nate set off a flare, and laid it down on the other side of the roof.

"See, Ari, everything is gonna be fi-- Keller, why'd you have to ruin the moment?"

Keller stood behind them with a gun trained on Ross.

Ross was irritated. Nate was concerned. Ari was scared.

"Keller, please go home. I just want to be free. If the cost of that is making a few people horny, so be it."

Keller was about to say something, anything, but Ross cut her off.

"Keller, do you understand ever that I might know a thing or two? If I had so desired, I could have used VX nerve gas, killed everyone, and escaped without a hitch. But did I? Did I shoot anyone? Did I kill anyone? No, Keller, because I don't kill unless it's necessary. Sometimes you have to send a message, and that's when you can let loose. But I'm not trying to send a message. I just want to be able to go home tonight to my house and not a prison cell. I don't want to talk to you. I've already said that. I do not want to talk to you. Don't try to make me talk to you. Because all I want to do right now is be cuddled up with the person I love most. And you're constantly interfering with that. Now go, Keller. I don't want to see you ever again."

Keller lowered her submachine gun slightly.

"You can't kill me, I have God on my side."

Keller raised her submachine gun a little.

"Woman, you have about twenty seconds before the VALV gets here and you die. Make a choice. Are you gonna kill when there are other choices, kill just because you can, or are you gonna be the bigger person here? Are you gonna let yourself lose control again?"

The dull roar of engines filled the sky.

"Make a choice. Now."
Currently in the process of revamping all of my lore, including my signature. It's gonna probably take a while, better make yourself comfortable.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Amadeus gazed into the mirror in astonishment. "They did all of that in such little time," he thought to himself. He was so impressed that he started to smile, almost blushing at his own reflection. He saw what they did as perfect. He spun around to get a good look at the extent of the makeover. He saw no flaw whatsoever. He wanted to thank them for helping him out.

Amadeus: "I love it! Thank you so much for helping me with this. I wish I could express my gratitude to the same level of how much this helps."

He then remembered that their help was not over just yet. He still had to get used to all the things he will experience as a woman. Before he could say anything, he felt a sharp pain near his abdomen. He did not know what it was that was causing this. He started to scream in pain, almost cawing. As he tried to calm down, the pain just grew stronger. When Amadeus looked down at his abdomen, he saw it was bloated. He then knew was the pain was from, he was about to lay an egg.

Amadeus seemed to be quite happy with the look. "I love it! Thank you so much for helping me with this. I wish I could express my gratitude to the same level of how much this helps."

Sylvia and Julienne smiled and blushed a bit, giving a soft and gentle bow. ""Of course. You're very welcome.""

Though, their happiness didn't last all that long. Suddenly, the raven girl that was Amadeus doubled over in pain. She started to wail in agony. The twins were frozen in their place. They were a bit horrified. W-what's happening? Did we do something wrong? They were completely oblivious to what was happening with Amadeus's new body.

Slowly, able to move again, Sylvia and Julienne knelt down next to the pained raven girl. They tried to comfort her the best they could.

"What's wrong?" Sylvia asked, concerned.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 am

Keller wasn't the only one who heard the sounds of jet engines above the palace. She wanted to kick Ross's catgirl ass, but it looks like Ross was about to leave. She made her way back to the parade, where the gas was still there in the ballroom. Most of it was dissipated, but it was going to be overwhelming to breathe it in. Entering through the fire exit to get back in, she encounters a SWAT officer trying to calm down the remaining crowd who were still getting frisky, where their gas mask got pulled off in a struggle. "Wait! This iz a problem!" they yelled, as they succumbed to the gas. They happened to drop their gun as well, which Keller told the opportunity to grab as well.

At the roof, both Ross and Ari thought that they were going to be extracted, until a certain someone ended up appearing from the landing of the maintenance stairs, as Keller was tailing them the whole time. She took off the gas mask, where she held the gun in her hands.

"See, Ari, everything is gonna be fi-- Keller, why'd you have to ruin the moment?"
"I like to ask you the same question for having Nate embarrass everyone at the ball, Ross!" Keller said, in an angry mood as her own friends had became victims of the gas. She wasn't trying to shoot Ross. She wanted to hammer in a point or two into Ross.

"Keller, please go home. I just want to be free. If the cost of that is making a few people horny, so be it."

Keller was quick to object to that, but Ross cut her off, as they still had something they wanted to say.

"Keller, do you understand ever that I might know a thing or two? If I had so desired, I could have used VX nerve gas, killed everyone, and escaped without a hitch. But did I? Did I shoot anyone? Did I kill anyone? No, Keller, because I don't kill unless it's necessary. Sometimes you have to send a message, and that's when you can let loose. But I'm not trying to send a message. I just want to be able to go home tonight to my house and not a prison cell. I don't want to talk to you. I've already said that. I do not want to talk to you. Don't try to make me talk to you. Because all I want to do right now is be cuddled up with the person I love most. And you're constantly interfering with that. Now go, Keller. I don't want to see you ever again."

The thing was... Ross was right. They didn't want to cause trouble. Ok, maybe they did cause some at the shindig, but all Ross wanted to do was go home. All that Ross did was wanting to escape. The police were going to complicate the situation. Maybe... Keller lowered her gun in thought at this. She had been disobeying Ross for too long.

She wanted to apologize. She wanted to forgive Ross, but they had to lay this gem to Keller.

"You can't kill me, I have God on my side."

Keller immediately flared up and raised the submachine gun again at Ross a little. "Don't act like you have God on your side! We already told Ari that we don't worship God! You know nothing about them and they shouldn't be even supporting you on all that you done! All I just wanted was to hear you say sorry to everyone! Just forgiveness! How hard is it to say an apology, huh?!"

"Woman, you have about twenty seconds before the VALV gets here and you die. Make a choice. Are you gonna kill when there are other choices, kill just because you can, or are you gonna be the bigger person here? Are you gonna let yourself lose control again?"

"Don't act like I'm going to lose control." Keller said, as a dull roar could be heard in the skies. However, was it really the engines from the extraction team?

"Make a choice. Now."

If there was a deus ex machina, Keller, Ari and Ross were lucky in witnessing it. There was a shimmer above them and a bright blue light. It was like something was opening up above them. Whatever it was, it caused some blue vortex to appear them for several seconds until something or rather someone popped right out of it. Whoever it was, Keller recognized them, as they let out a short yelp as they tumbled onto the roof next to the group. Keller was distracted by this, as she saw who it was. They had a rather eldritch ancient device in their hands that was composed of many steel and stone spinning rings and an energy crystal in the middle of the sphere. They got up, before deactivating the Auric Chaser, where they casually appeared unaware of what just happened.

"Uhhhh.. Shit. Damn readings are taking too high again..." The person stashed the device in their pockets, turning around to face the group, where Keller was baffled that, of all people, the Leader had to arrive.

"Keller? Why do you have a submachine gun?! And.... Who the hell are you two?"

"Are you serious right now!?"
"Keller, calm down! What's the meaning of this? Why do I hear planes flying close by?"

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:49 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:After Keller left to see if she can track down and beat the shit out of Ross, both Jessica and Charlie sat miserably at the park bench, until a certain someone appeared at the right time. "What the fuck happened the two of you? Your clothes looks like they were ripped apart." Vanny appeared once again, as Jessica rolled her eyes. "What do you think? The whole shindig is now a biohazard." Jessica explained, where Charlie nodded her head. "I think our night got ruined.."

"Hey Jessica, I know what you can do and thats trying on the suit. I know you will absolutely love it to death." Vanny said with temptation, as Jessica looked at the suit which was still in the bag. Untouched, but did she have any other option? "Fuck it. You told me the hundredth time, but I try on your suit. Hang on, we need to find a good place to change, though." Jessica said, as both her and Charlie got up to find a suitable place to try on the bunny suit.

They didn't go far. It was an alleyway a bit away from the chaos from the palace. Vanny was nearby, but Charlie helped give Jessica some privacy as she slipped off her ruined costume and started to put on the bunny suit. Jessica slipped on the bottom part of it on, along with the torso and the gloves. "How does it feel, Jessica?" "The suit is actually nice and cold, Charlie. I think it's specially insulated. This doesn't reveal my chest that much, right?" Jessica said, as she was practically wearing the suit, except the head piece. It didnt' reveal too much. The suit revealed her feminine form and of course her curves. For being in pink and white, it looked like a good replacement costume, but Jessica thought it was a bit funny to wear, since she now seemed like a furry. There was some paw pads on the shoes and gloves that the suit came with. There was a pink bow also that Jessica had on her suit with a small little bunny tail.

"Alright. For the final touches.." Jessica said, as she picked up the headpiece. The bunny mask stared back at her with some sort of expression. It didn't change from the last time it saw her, but it felt like it was thinking of something. It was similar to Vanny's own mask, but it was still a creepy wide smile with it's sharp yet small buck teeth. The red eyes were glowing also. "Heh.." Jessica let out another laugh, as she slipped on the mask. "Don't worry, Vanny. My hair can fit in the suit."

The moment, the mask was on Jessica with the suit, something immediately happened. There was this...power. It was almost intoxicating. Then, there was the shocks. "Ow!" Jessica said, as she felt a headache.

"Jessica, is something wrong?"
"Something zapped me. Ow!" Jessica didn't know it, but the suit was starting to take her over. How Vanny manage to get the suit made, it was definitely most likely cursed with something.

"Vanny, what do you do-" Jessica was now trying to take the mask off, but to her confusion, it was stuck on. "I can't get it off! Charlie, help!" Charlie rushed to Jessica's support, as she tried to tug the mask off of Jessica, however it wouldn't come off! They tried the gloves also, as Jessica kept feeling pain. "Charlie, I'm scared! I'- AGHHHHH!!!"

A surge of pain and possible electricity entered Jessica's mind, as her brain was being re-routed by possibly paranormal forces that neither were forced for. Jessica accidently struck Charlie with her fist, as Jessica tumbled against the wall, as her screams were starting to get distorted. It was like someone was adding a filter of an audio synthesizer that was glitching out. They can hear Jessica's voice, but it was starting to get distorted, like she was becoming some sort of cyborg. The already creepy mask was now howling sounds of a confused beast, as Jessica suddenly took a step forward and glanced at Vanny.

"You... You whore! What did you do to me!?" Jessica snarled at Vanny in a recognize but still distorted voice, where she ran up to her and-

Dear god!

She had her hands around Vanny and it looked like she was trying to choke her out! Vanny had time to escape, but Jessica was now under influences that Vanny could still use to corrupt Jessica further.

Vanny teleported out of Jessica's choke hold while laughing insanely. She then teleported behind Jessica then teleported her away from Charlie and to the abandoned warehouse. She snapped her fingers that changed into her normal clothes but with a bunny mask only covering her face.

Vanny begins to examine Jessica in her bunny suit with a dark smile on face but couldn't be seen by Jessica. Glitchtrap decided to make his appearance in front of Vanny and Jessica. He chuckled darkly before deciding to speak,"So this is the girl you gave the suit too? Vanny nod before speaking in a dark tone,"Yes Glitchy, this is Jessica. We need to get this done before her friends and government find her. Glitchtrap walks up to Jessica looking at her with his hypnotic purple eyes,"You are perfect for what we have planned but you will forget what happened when you had the suit on at the time you will eventually be able to take it. You are under our control and will do whatever Vanny and I say until 6 AM. Both Vanny and Glitchtrap began laughing in a darke tone.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:20 am

Jessica felt this inhuman rage. She couldn't control it. She wanted to kill Vanny. She couldn't control her body! "Jessica, stop!" Charlie cried out for her to not kill Vanny, but suddenly Vanny immediately teleported out of Jessica's hands. Vanny let out a disturbing laugh, as she suddenly teleported behind Jessica and grabbed her. "NO!"
"Jessica!!"

To the horror of Charlie, both Vanny and Jessica were gone. Where did Vanny take Jessica, she didn't know. Charlie was the only one in the alley, but she decided to shed some tears. She needed to get Keller's help. Her own lover was now in danger. Where she was... it wasn't just a kidnapping..

Jessica wasn't doing so well at the abandoned warehouse. She was on the floor to her knees and arms, as her mind was ablaze with what felt like electricity, or perhaps something worse. Jessica was looking at the ground, but she didn't know who Vanny was talking to. Or rather who this demonic sounding voice was also.
"So this is the girl you gave the suit too?"
"Yes Glitchy, this is Jessica. We need to get this done before her friends and government find her."

Jessica started to get the energy to get herself up. However, there was something about what the suit was doing to us, which nearly confused her. She felt...powerful? Almost stronger than usual. However, her mind was in a mess where things were appearing dazed. Getting up from the floor, she managed to stand up, however she was surprised to see a different type of person, instead of Vanny.

"Vanny? Who... Who the fuck are you?" Jessica managed to get out of her mouth, where she heard her own voice. It sounded like her voice was being digitalized through a computer. A computer that was on a virus. In front of her was another person in a bunny suit. But this looked to be different from Vanny. The bunny was yellow-golden in color, than Vanny's usual white. It wore a purple vest speckled with star prints and a purple bow tie with two buttons near the top of its chest. It stared back at Jessica with purple eyes.

There was something weird. It was...ghost-like. Like one can almost see through them. "You are perfect for what we have planned but you will forget what happened when you had the suit on at the time you will eventually be able to take it. You are under our control and will do whatever Vanny and I say until 6 AM." Glitchtrap said to Jessica, as she tried to look around for Vanny. "Vanny! Where are you!? God damn it..!" Jessica looked at Glitchtrap, as she felt like her body was under someone else's control. In another blind rage, she charged towards Glitchtrap, trying to throw a punch. However, she passed through Glitchtrap, like he was a hologram.

"What... How?" Jessica didn't know how it was possible, but there was another heavy wave of pain onto her body, where again her thoughts were re-scrambled.
"Go ahead and try to kill me..." Glitchtrap said, where when he grabbed Jessica, she actually felt it. He was grabbing her by her neck, where it already felt like someone was gripping her! Letting go of her and letting her fall back to the floor, Jessica ended up in a state of more agony as Glitchtrap pondered on her situation. "You can try to fight all you want, but that body of yours is going to be mine for the whole night. I can't waste an opportunity like this. After all, you're like a puppet on strings.."

Jessica started to let out a laugh. She... she couldn't control it. It didn't sound like someone just broken, but someone who has entered darkness. "Good grief.. have I become crazy like them? It... it hurts, but... I want to inflict pain..." Jessica's thoughts were starting to become unreliable. The only way she can think of escaping their wrath was to hide in her mind. However, it was now like an asylum than anything. All she could hear was laughs and herself laughing.

"What the hell are you going to do to me? I'm not going to kill anyone or Ross! For fuck's sake, you do it yourself, you bitch!" Jessica said to Vanny, wherever she was.

RPs I do

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:46 am

Azur Deutschland wrote:Amadeus seemed to be quite happy with the look. "I love it! Thank you so much for helping me with this. I wish I could express my gratitude to the same level of how much this helps."

Sylvia and Julienne smiled and blushed a bit, giving a soft and gentle bow. ""Of course. You're very welcome.""

Though, their happiness didn't last all that long. Suddenly, the raven girl that was Amadeus doubled over in pain. She started to wail in agony. The twins were frozen in their place. They were a bit horrified. W-what's happening? Did we do something wrong? They were completely oblivious to what was happening with Amadeus's new body.

Slowly, able to move again, Sylvia and Julienne knelt down next to the pained raven girl. They tried to comfort her the best they could.

"What's wrong?" Sylvia asked, concerned.

As the pain grew, and his abdomen expanded, Amadeus continued to scream and caw at the pain. Although he knew he needed to calm down, the pain was too unbearable for him to ignore. The pain was so much that all he could do was panic. He knew what was causing the pain, and he knew he had to get it out. He needed to lay the egg.

Sylvia[worried]: "What's wrong?"

Amadeus[still in pain]: "The egg, I need to lay an egg! Please, go get a doctor!"

Amadeus then continued to scream and caw, it hurts too much for him to talk. He only could bear the pain for just a few seconds so he could explain why he was in pain. He also knew that he needed a doctor to help him lay the egg, and to calm him down. As he continued screaming, the twins were still confused as to what he meant.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Socialist Macronesia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Macronesia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm

Ross was a bit confused for a minute when the man fell out of the sky and onto the roof with them. He recognized him.

"Wait wait wait... are you that guy, the Leader guy?"

He nodded.

"Okay, first off, you're not as intimidating as I thought you were."

"What?"

"Look, I mean, I saw some of your propaganda photos in your dossier, and you looked badass and epic in those. But... I honestly can't tell what gender you're going for right about now."

There was a bit of a stunned silence.

"Uh... look man, I have to go now. I guess I'll see you later."

"What. Did. You. Just. Say."

"You honestly look like a tomboy. I think... is it the hair, Ari?"

"Yeah, I'd say the feminine-cut purple hair is a bit..."

"I'm not feminine!"

"Well, your entire outfit looks pretty feminine, no offence. The institution white pants and checkered sweater... I don't know, man. If you're trying to intimidate, you're gonna have to look a bit scarier, not like a Gucci model."

Keller was stunned. The Leader was stunned.

And then the calvary arrived. A VALV, from which dangled a red shipping container, swooped down. Over the loudspeaker, one of the soldiers yelled for the three to get into the shipping container. Something about the gas seeping into their clothes and skin. Evidently the soldiers weren't taking any chances for contamination of the horny gas. The Leader was about to punch Ross in the face. Nate held up his hand.

"Please."

The right side door of the VALV slid open to reveal a stern-faced soldier with a rifle. He first yelled something in a language nobody on the roof knew, then something in a language that Nate knew, and then finally "English?"

Keller chimed in. "Yes, we speak English."

"Alright, ma'am, please stand back."

"What is the meaning of this?" The Leader looked less angry than puzzled.

"Sir, just stand back."

Ross threw open the doors of the container. The container was quite spacious, a few blankets and some MREs on the floor. They had even put in a couch and a bottle of wine stuffed down into the cushions to keep it from breaking, no doubt both yanked from the embassy. Of course, they had also improvised armour on the container, mostly by duct taping pieces of body armour and metal to the walls of the container. Hopefully it would hold up if they came under fire. Which they did, because several police officers that had just arrived had opened fire on the VALV. Luckily, the VALV was built like a brick; it could take even anti-aircraft rounds without breaking a sweat. And the 9mm handguns used by the cops were... entirely inadequate. An understatement, considering that one of the bullets ricocheted and took out a window, then ricocheted yet again and hit one of the cop cars.

"All the amenities you requested, sir?"

"Yes, I think we're good."

Nate gingerly stepped into the armoured cabin. They had picked up his stuff from the hotel. Including a box, sealed up, closed forever. Ross had planned to toss it into the Pacific Ocean on his way back.

"Anyway, nice to meet you, Leader. Keller's been the most well-behaved delegate here, for your information. Ari, you ready to go?"
Currently in the process of revamping all of my lore, including my signature. It's gonna probably take a while, better make yourself comfortable.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:As the pain grew, and his abdomen expanded, Amadeus continued to scream and caw at the pain. Although he knew he needed to calm down, the pain was too unbearable for him to ignore. The pain was so much that all he could do was panic. He knew what was causing the pain, and he knew he had to get it out. He needed to lay the egg.

Sylvia[worried]: "What's wrong?"

Amadeus[still in pain]: "The egg, I need to lay an egg! Please, go get a doctor!"

Amadeus then continued to scream and caw, it hurts too much for him to talk. He only could bear the pain for just a few seconds so he could explain why he was in pain. He also knew that he needed a doctor to help him lay the egg, and to calm him down. As he continued screaming, the twins were still confused as to what he meant.

With Amadeus still in pain, the twins froze again at the words the raven girl had spoken. An egg? ""WHAT?!"" Sylvia and Julienne both exclaimed.

Sylvia and Julienne looked at each other, stunned, silent, confused, and afraid. I... I don't think we're quite qualified to deal with something like this at the current moment, their faces seemed to say.

"Please, go get a doctor!" The raven girl cried. That snapped the twins back to their senses. Right, a doctor.

Nodding to her elder sister, Julienne stood up and ran down to the main area of the tavern to call for some help. Sylvia, meanwhile, stayed with Amadeus, trying to comfort her the best she could.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:44 pm

9:35 PM

Elsinore Palace Clinic

Dr. Kramer thought she had seen everything, but she had thought wrongly. Nothing, not even being the official royal physician, had prepared her for the cursed, hysteric creature writhing on the floor before her.

The woman was humanoid, mostly, with silky black feathers covering her fluttering wings and clinging to her almost cartoonish clothing. She was speaking English in a German accent, insisting that she was laying an egg. At first, Dr. Kramer had believed she was pulling some kind of prank, until....

"What, you egg!" This was out of her realm of expertise. She was a human doctor, not a veterinarian, and she had no advice on how to care for an egg of mixed hominid and avian origin. Thus, after she calmed the raven woman down, she phoned a veterinarian friend to please come down here and help her deal with this.
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:56 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Jessica felt this inhuman rage. She couldn't control it. She wanted to kill Vanny. She couldn't control her body! "Jessica, stop!" Charlie cried out for her to not kill Vanny, but suddenly Vanny immediately teleported out of Jessica's hands. Vanny let out a disturbing laugh, as she suddenly teleported behind Jessica and grabbed her. "NO!"
"Jessica!!"

To the horror of Charlie, both Vanny and Jessica were gone. Where did Vanny take Jessica, she didn't know. Charlie was the only one in the alley, but she decided to shed some tears. She needed to get Keller's help. Her own lover was now in danger. Where she was... it wasn't just a kidnapping..

Jessica wasn't doing so well at the abandoned warehouse. She was on the floor to her knees and arms, as her mind was ablaze with what felt like electricity, or perhaps something worse. Jessica was looking at the ground, but she didn't know who Vanny was talking to. Or rather who this demonic sounding voice was also.
"So this is the girl you gave the suit too?"
"Yes Glitchy, this is Jessica. We need to get this done before her friends and government find her."

Jessica started to get the energy to get herself up. However, there was something about what the suit was doing to us, which nearly confused her. She felt...powerful? Almost stronger than usual. However, her mind was in a mess where things were appearing dazed. Getting up from the floor, she managed to stand up, however she was surprised to see a different type of person, instead of Vanny.

"Vanny? Who... Who the fuck are you?" Jessica managed to get out of her mouth, where she heard her own voice. It sounded like her voice was being digitalized through a computer. A computer that was on a virus. In front of her was another person in a bunny suit. But this looked to be different from Vanny. The bunny was yellow-golden in color, than Vanny's usual white. It wore a purple vest speckled with star prints and a purple bow tie with two buttons near the top of its chest. It stared back at Jessica with purple eyes.

There was something weird. It was...ghost-like. Like one can almost see through them. "You are perfect for what we have planned but you will forget what happened when you had the suit on at the time you will eventually be able to take it. You are under our control and will do whatever Vanny and I say until 6 AM." Glitchtrap said to Jessica, as she tried to look around for Vanny. "Vanny! Where are you!? God damn it..!" Jessica looked at Glitchtrap, as she felt like her body was under someone else's control. In another blind rage, she charged towards Glitchtrap, trying to throw a punch. However, she passed through Glitchtrap, like he was a hologram.

"What... How?" Jessica didn't know how it was possible, but there was another heavy wave of pain onto her body, where again her thoughts were re-scrambled.
"Go ahead and try to kill me..." Glitchtrap said, where when he grabbed Jessica, she actually felt it. He was grabbing her by her neck, where it already felt like someone was gripping her! Letting go of her and letting her fall back to the floor, Jessica ended up in a state of more agony as Glitchtrap pondered on her situation. "You can try to fight all you want, but that body of yours is going to be mine for the whole night. I can't waste an opportunity like this. After all, you're like a puppet on strings.."

Jessica started to let out a laugh. She... she couldn't control it. It didn't sound like someone just broken, but someone who has entered darkness. "Good grief.. have I become crazy like them? It... it hurts, but... I want to inflict pain..." Jessica's thoughts were starting to become unreliable. The only way she can think of escaping their wrath was to hide in her mind. However, it was now like an asylum than anything. All she could hear was laughs and herself laughing.

"What the hell are you going to do to me? I'm not going to kill anyone or Ross! For fuck's sake, you do it yourself, you bitch!" Jessica said to Vanny, wherever she was.

Vanny reappeared next to Glitchtrap while laughing darkly,"We have no plans for you to kill anybody. All we want you to do is cause absolute chaos in this city and maybe threaten people but not kill. You see Jessica,we have plans for you and those two friends of your every since I laid eyes on you. Though you won't remember this night, we are far from over with the three of you." Glitchtrap puts his hand on Jessica's right cheek,"Now go my child and cause some glorious chaos for it is your destiny. Vanny here will accompany you on your mission and will see to it that it will succeed. Goodbye for now,my sweet bunny.Glitch begins laughing in a dark tone as he fades from sight. "Come Bunni, we have a lot of work to do on this glorious night."Vanny snaps her finger and her suit reappears on her body the the two leave while laughing insanely.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:With Amadeus still in pain, the twins froze again at the words the raven girl had spoken. An egg? ""WHAT?!"" Sylvia and Julienne both exclaimed.

Sylvia and Julienne looked at each other, stunned, silent, confused, and afraid. I... I don't think we're quite qualified to deal with something like this at the current moment, their faces seemed to say.

"Please, go get a doctor!" The raven girl cried. That snapped the twins back to their senses. Right, a doctor.

Nodding to her elder sister, Julienne stood up and ran down to the main area of the tavern to call for some help. Sylvia, meanwhile, stayed with Amadeus, trying to comfort her the best she could.

As Sylvia tried to comfort him, Amadeus still screams and caws at the pain. As he is doing this, he notices a bird sitting at the window sill, staring at him. He then thinks to himself, "Why do I feel like this bird will help me?" Thinking nothing of it, his screams and caws continue. After a while, the screams turn into groans, as his voice is so hoarse from all the screaming. Amadeus then starts to hallucinate, as the pain is so much, it starts to affect his thought. He then looks back at the bird. When he does this, the bird begins to speak.

Harold: Oh come on, It's just an egg, not the end of the world.

Amadeus takes nothing of this, thinking that it's just his mind playing tricks on him. He is still in so much pain, so he believes it is just from the pain. As the pain continues and Amadeus's abdomen bloats further, tears begin to form in his eyes as he starts to cry from the pain. As he starts crying, two more birds fly to the windowsill.

Anne[worried]: "Harold, what is happening here?"
Diane[empathetic]: "Oh dear, bless her heart, She must be in terrible pain."
Harold: "Diane? Anne? Oh, it's just this woman is about to lay an egg. She's just being a little bitch about it. [Diane pecks Harold] Ow, what was that for?"
Diane: What do you know about laying an egg, huh?"
Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:9:35 PM

Elsinore Palace Clinic

Dr. Kramer thought she had seen everything, but she had thought wrongly. Nothing, not even being the official royal physician, had prepared her for the cursed, hysteric creature writhing on the floor before her.

The woman was humanoid, mostly, with silky black feathers covering her fluttering wings and clinging to her almost cartoonish clothing. She was speaking English in a German accent, insisting that she was laying an egg. At first, Dr. Kramer had believed she was pulling some kind of prank, until....

"What, you egg!" This was out of her realm of expertise. She was a human doctor, not a veterinarian, and she had no advice on how to care for an egg of mixed hominid and avian origin. Thus, after she calmed the raven woman down, she phoned a veterinarian friend to please come down here and help her deal with this.
[/i]

Amadeus and Sylvia then hear the door open, as a doctor and Julienne walk in. The doctor takes a good look at Amadeus, believing this to be some sort of joke. After a while, she realised that this was not a joke, calmed down Amadeus, and quickly called a veterinarian, as this was not her field. Whilst on the phone, the conversation went as the following

Schoenberg: "Hey what's up?"
Kramer: "I need your help, can you come here?"
Schoenberg: "I can't, I'm buying clothes."
Kramer: "​Well then hurry up and come over here?"
Schoenberg: "Well I can't find them."
Kramer: "What do you mean you can't find them?​"
Schoenberg: "Well I can't find them there's only soup.​"
Kramer: "What do you mean there's only soup?"
Schoenberg: "It means there's only soup​."
Kramer: "WELL THEN GET OUT OF THE SOUP AISLE!"
Schoenberg: "ALRIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME!" [Footsteps leading into the next aisle] "There's more soup!"
Kramer: "What do you mean there's more soup​!?"
Schoenberg: "There's just more soup!"
Kramer: ​"Go into the next aisle!"
Schoenberg: "There's still soup!"
Kramer: "WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!?"
Schoenberg: "I'm at soup!"
Kramer: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE AT SOUP!?"​
Schoenberg: "I mean I'm at soup!"
Kramer: "WHAT STORE ARE YOU IN​!?"
Schoenberg: "I'M AT THE SOUP STORE!"
Kramer: "WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE!?"
Schoenberg: "FUCK YOU!"
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:31 pm

"Wait wait wait... are you that guy, the Leader guy?" Ross asked the Leader, where the Leader nodded. "I might have not came here without an invitation. Now, Keller. Explain to me what the meaning of this." the Leader wanted to ask more, until Ross immediately turned the Leader into an enemy.

"Okay, first off, you're not as intimidating as I thought you were." Ross said, which pushed a button for the Leader. "What? I beg your pardon?"
"Look, I mean, I saw some of your propaganda photos in your dossier, and you looked badass and epic in those. But... I honestly can't tell what gender you're going for right about now."

There was stunned silence from both Keller and the Leader. Now the Leader looked at Ross, like he had a deathwish. "Uh... look man, I have to go now. I guess I'll see you later."

"NOT so fast." the Leader said, as he seemed to have something else with him from behind. Keller could immediately see what it was. "What. Did. You. Just. Say. Because I will have you know that while I do look presentably flamboyant, I have done wor-"
"You honestly look like a tomboy. I think... is it the hair, Ari?"

Ari ended up joining in on the conversation. "Yeah, I'd say the feminine-cut purple hair is a bit..." The Leader started to have his face redden where there was a lack of patience. "I'm not feminine!" The Leader argued, where Keller was starting to frantically gesture at Ross to stop, since she knew the hell he can do. "Well, your entire outfit looks pretty feminine, no offence. The institution white pants and checkered sweater... I don't know, man. If you're trying to intimidate, you're gonna have to look a bit scarier, not like a Gucci model."

Keller looked stunned. The Leader had a mixture of several expressions, until he started to let out a laugh. "I'm not scary? Ha... HAHAHAHHAHA" the Leader started to walk up to Ross, where he pulled a handle of an extendable blade. Smaller than a machete, but larger than a bowie knife. He held up to Ross and Ari, as he looked interested in chopping off Ross's tail.

"Ok, asshole... How about I stab off that tail of yours..."

Again, another dues ex machina occurred, where an aircraft of some kind appeared from the skies and dangled a red shipping container. One of the soldiers from SoMac fired a warning shot at the Leader, which ended up nearly getting close to Keller. "Keller, stop them!" the Leader demanded, but before that could happen, Keller immediately struck the Leader from the back of his head with the butt of the submachine gun that Keller borrowed, leading to the Leader to fall to the ground. The Leader was so close to stabbing Ross's eye out.

"What's the meaning of this?" The Leader said, as Keller was allowing Ross and Ari to run. "Guys, you need to get out of here!" Keller said, as she kept him pinned with her foot down onto his back.

"Anyway, nice to meet you, Leader. Keller's been the most well-behaved delegate here, for your information. Ari, you ready to go?" Ross said, but the Leader was starting to struggle. "Keller, you are to prevent this asshat of a cat from leaving! To criticize my outfit?!"

Meanwhile...

"We have no plans for you to kill anybody. All we want you to do is cause absolute chaos in this city and maybe threaten people but not kill. You see Jessica,we have plans for you and those two friends of your every since I laid eyes on you. Though you won't remember this night, we are far from over with the three of you." Vanny explained, as another surge of pain crippled Jessica's body. However, Glitchtrap appeared towards her, where she put her hand on Jessica's mask.

There was this...comfort? Glitchtrap was easing the pain. It was too much to bear. It was almost torture. But the yellow bunny was getting rid of the pain. It was like getting a detox. "You.. you wouldn't hurt them... Please...make that a promise..." Jessica said, as she felt like a sense of ease. Something was still intoxicating her, but it was giving her comfort. Peace.

"Now go my child and cause some glorious chaos for it is your destiny. Vanny here will accompany you on your mission and will see to it that it will succeed. Goodbye for now,my sweet bunny."

Bunny.. Jessica slowly stood up again. However, it looked like she was now adjusting to her costume. She looked at her own gloves for her suit and then... "Ha...hahahha..." She felt great.

"Yeah... I feel a tad dandy!"

"Come Bunni, we have a lot of work to do on this glorious night." Vanny said, as the snap of her fingers had her own bunny suit appear. Jessica let out another laugh, as she left the warehouse with Vanny. "I'm not the only one who is thinking of throwing a pizza party, am I? These thoughts of mine are feeling ripe as rain. Let's see if anyone is interested in our mischief."

RPs I do

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:46 pm

9:36 PM

A Sitting Room

Meanwhile, Marie and Yens were in a small sitting room, each in a chair on either side of a coffee table. Marie was on the left, if you were facing the front of the chairs, and Yens on the right, listening intently to Marie as she rambled nervously about Alastair in Fardelshufflesteinian.

"He really is a sweet man, Yens. I think thou wouldst have liked him back when he was himself. He's super funny and has the best smile...." Marie hesitated. "And he loves to debate. I...it's a side of him I have not seen in a long time, but he does. He'll get into it, and his face will light up, and every time he uses evidence to make his point, his energy...'tis unmatched."

She paused, took a shaky breath. "Anyway, is...there anything else thou would like to know? Anything I can do to...to help thee? Assuming thou'rt from the same dimension we are, 'twould be cumbersome to get thee home, but we have an F7 portal. Mayhaps that would work."

Ze Ballroom, I Think

The Minister of Agriculter Karl von Naushenweng had no idea he was about to be abducted by b u n i . In all fairness, he was sort of asleep in a corner after having too much drincc, but at least no one had noticed him since the gas. Besides, many were busy intercepting a helicopter or something, or getting a catgirl, or at minimum putting out warrants for catgirls.

Anyway, there were three other characters who were to be abducted by b u n i : A young noble named Alastor, an MP's wife name Klarisse, and some normie named Rhonda. They were also not aware of this, either, seeing as Alastor was fighting a lover's quarrel with one police officer over another police officer who happened to be kissing Klarisse. This officer's name was Martin, and the officer with whom Alastor was fighting was named Romeo. The two cops, too, would be abducted.
Last edited by Western Fardelshufflestein on Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:00 pm

Ari had done her best not to yelp with fright when a glowing blue portal (what?) had opened not twenty feet away from her and an odd-looking man in tattered clothing had stepped out (WHAT?), turning to face Keller with a confused look on her face. She'd been rather reassured of her safety, though, when Ross with a dawning look of recognition in his eyes began to almost immediately insult the man. While that wasn't very, well, kind, it was clearly a sign of their safety.

At least, she thought it was. It at least had seemed to be, until Ross had dragged her into it all. "You honestly look like a tomboy. I think... is it the hair, Ari?"

Oh, dammit. Well, Ari only had the slightest bit of understanding of what a tomboy was- to be honest she only knew because she'd considered getting her hair cut short like that once- but she could certainly see it. Well, not really; to be honest he looked more like a, well, a femboi than anything else, given the shoulder-length black-purple hair and the somewhat feminine face. But Ross had asked for her honest opinion, and she was going to give it.

"Yeah, I'd say the feminine-cut purple hair is a bit..."

That. That got him mad. The as-yet unnamed fellow- he'd only introduced himself as the Leader- flushed red and started to scream. "I'm not feminine!"

Ross went on a little more, but it wasn't enough- whatever he said pissed the Leader right off. He started laughing like a madman and drew a rather large switchblade. Ari would've been impressed if he wasn't seemingly intent on causing Ross grievous bodily harm. As it was she was just concerned.

Fortunately, though, she didn't have to worry about what would happen next- Keller struck the Leader in the back of the head with her MP5, and he fell to the ground. She put one foot on his back, pinning him in place. That was... amusing, really. You know, you say you aren't feminine, but you're being held down by someone who in all honesty doesn't look like she goes to the gym all that often. You're a twig. The VALV, too, chose that moment to arrive, a bloodred shipping container dangling off the bottom and a soldier with an automatic- a CR-68, even if Ari didn't know that- pinged a shot off by the Leader's head. Ari saw him wince as a bit of concrete dust spat out from the point of impact, stinging his cheek.

Well, that was one way to make a statement.

The shipping container's doors swung open revealing an admittedly cozy-looking, if ramshackle, setup of a couch with a bottle of wine jammed between the cushions, a number of vests and ballistic plates duct-taped to the sides, a number of packaged meals, and some blankets. Nate's and Ross' things were scattered about the back. It would likely be quite comfortable for the ride back. Ari smiled and turned to wave at Keller, about to step forward into the container and hopefully start on her way towards two months alone with Ross. But, before she could, a number of sharp cracks pierced the air, a few officers who'd managed to assemble themselves on the square below firing on the aircraft. Ari threw herself to the ground, pressing herself to the roof. Silently he cursed the dress and its ridiculously pocketless state - and her own presently unarmed status. I haven't come this far to die.

And then she saw something- the MP5. Not Keller's, which was still held firmly in her arms, but the other one, tossed aside onto the roof. Well, that was useful. She crawled over to it and took it into her hands, then realized- there was no need for a firefight. They had a way to get out of here right here.

She stood, waving for Ross to lead the way into the container, and turned to the cops below, flashing them a certain rude gesture, the MP5 in one hand and a symbol of rude intent on the other.

And a bullet pierced her shoulder, the shredded one, in response. Neatly it punctured her skin, then drug its way through the meat of the limb before exiting out the back once more.

She felt the pain first and the numbness second. Turning to Ross with a stunned look on her face, she saw worry engraved there. And anger. And then the pain was back, washing over her in waves, and she took a step back, then another, and then she was flying.

Or, more accurately, falling.

Off the side of Elsinore's conservatory.

The designers of Elsinore Palace had not originally intended for it to be positioned in the center of Western Fardelshufflestein's largest city. Well, they did, but that's besides the point. However, they most certainly had adopted a policy of "out of sight, out of mind" when doing so, as evidenced by the fact that the conservatory roof, which Ross, Ari, Nate, and their erstwhile visitors were standing on, happened to have the waste-collection dumpsters positioned flush with the walls below, just out of reach- so that when the royals stepped out to enjoy it they would not see such an unseemly thing. The designers had then been faced with the issue of smell; while they'd never been unable to fully prevent the stink of the most pungent waste from rising up to the conservatory roof, they'd managed to at least mitigate it by sinking said dumpsters a full eight feet into the ground, a design choice that had had the added benefit of hiding them from any passers-by across the street. The little extension of the palace may have been positioned on the very backside of its east wing, facing away from the building's façade, but nonetheless it wouldn't do to let any adventurous tourists see the debris of the royalty on eye-level.

None of this mattered to Ari's present situation, of course; she was hardly concerned with the issue of design choices made hundreds of years ago. What did matter to her present situation, though, was that excepting the narrow bit of platform and walkway they were standing on the conservatory's roof was steeply-sloping, that in a haze of pain she had stumbled off the safe platform, that said dumpsters happened to be directly below her, the only thing between them a thin tarp covering and a fabric sunshade, and that very fortunately the last thing placed in said dumpsters was the refuse from tonight's now-disrupted party. Only a few hours ago a junior cook had coughed all over a whole row of hamburger buns he'd been charged with inspecting, and the whole assemblage had to be thrown out- into the dumpsters beneath the conservatory.

And so, as a result of all this, when Ari had stepped two feet too far to the left and tripped, tumbling end over end off a very short roof, she'd found her fall rather painfully but non-fatally broken first by a gable, then by a covering, and then by a pile of used Hawaiian King rolls thrown aside after an unfortunate accident. The MP5 had undergone a similarly lucky treatment, thankfully undamaged except for a hamburger bun impaled on its stubby little muzzle. Well, perhaps "similar" was the wrong word- it implied that Ari hadn't been thoroughly shaken by falling several stories off a roof, that she hadn't upon landing re-sprained her ankle already damaged from the golf course, that she hadn't incurred a rather nasty bruise on her rump, and most importantly, that she didn't have a bullet hole through her wounded shoulder, and that it wasn't presently gushing blood all over the filthy buns.

Dazed, she looked up through the vaguely-human shape tore through the gable to see a concerned Ross leaning over the roof, looking down at her. That at least got a weak, uncertain smile out of her. Cupping his hands to his mouth he shouted out to her- something along the lines of "are you okay?", or maybe it was "Arby's hay", or even- no, it was definitely the former. She lazily flashed a thumbs-up at him.

He grimaced and shook his head. What he shouted next was unclear; she made out the words "go", "airport", and a phrase she thought was "fucking pigs", but she wasn't sure- what did pigs have to do with any of this? Nonetheless, she gave him another stupid grin and pulled herself up and over the side of the dumpster- where she promptly fell the rest of the way to the ground and landed on her bruised, bleeding shoulder.

It took every ounce of determination in her body to not scream in pain at that. The sensation snapped her back to the present- she was separated from Ross by a wall she couldn't climb. She was wounded in what had become enemy territory. And she had at least a kilometer's walk to reach the airport, all while nursing a sprained ankle and bleeding from the shoulder. It passed through her mind then that her cardigan had once again been bloodied, and given the smart little hole in the front-right shoulder and the much messier exit wound in the back, it wasn't likely to be used again.

Her mind mulling over her situation, she eventually settled on a course of action. Ari had three priorities, then- One, stop the bleeding. Two, get her leg in a useable state and get out of this pit. And three, get back to Ross. Four, actually, tell Ross what a beautiful madman he is once all this is over. And with that plan determined she set it into motion.

Gritting her teeth she ripped the cardigan off, wincing as its fabric ran over the wound, and then balled it into a wad, tying it by the sleeves around her wounded shoulder as tightly as she could and pressing down on it with her uninjured hand. She pulled herself up the side of the dumpster, extricated the MP5, and gripped it with her wounded right hand; despite the state her shoulder was in the arm was still operable. And that meant she could fight. She dug around in the dumpster a bit more and came up with a few pieces of stiff cardboard and some zipties- enough to make a makeshift splint, and if she was being honest far more convenient than the wood and hemp rope she'd normally have to do this with. A few moments later and her ankle was locked into place.

Gently, experimentally, she let it take a bit of her weight; the resultant shock of pain was expected, but bearable. She gripped the concrete rim of the garbage pit and pulled herself up over its lip, wincing again at the screaming from her right shoulder. Heaving herself onto the ground Ari sprawled out, wheezing, drenched in sweat just from that slight effort, tears rolling down her face. Damn, this hurts. But still-that was phase one and two complete. Now for the hardest bit- getting to the airport.

Fortunately for her, Elsinore was not really fenced where she was; the imposing brick wall where she was just happened to have a rather convenient stack of pallets positioned against it that presented a nice enough staircase; from there jumping down the other side and landing on her uninjured leg was a trivial thing. She heard the roar of engines behind her as the VALV lifted off, the shipping container dangling from its underside, and made a note of its trajectory- if it was going to the airport then that was the direction she'd have to go. Ari clutched the MP5 to her chest, holding it out in front of her, and hobbled after the aircraft, the wounds in her shoulder and ankle already screaming at her to just lay down and stop. This is going to be a fun trip, she thought. Very fucking fun indeed.

Ari was just about to contend with the fact that if she followed the VALV's path directly she'd have to wade through a field of police officers and assembled bystanders with a submachine gun at her side when she noticed a peculiar figure in a damaged-looking costume sitting at a park bench with a rather miserable look on her face. Upon closer inspection she realized that she recognized said figure- Charlie. But... where was Jessica?

Stepping up behind the other woman- huh, Charlie's clothes smell really odd. Almost sweet-like- and doing her best to not appear very menacing at all, lowering the MP5, she coughed. Charlie spun to face her with eyes wide and bloodshot.

It occurred to Ari then that her right shoulder was coated in blood, her left leg wore a makeshift splint, she was covered in dust and grime, and she had a submachine gun at her side. It would've been nearly impossible not to startle Charlie whatever she would've done.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:As Sylvia tried to comfort him, Amadeus still screams and caws at the pain. As he is doing this, he notices a bird sitting at the window sill, staring at him. He then thinks to himself, "Why do I feel like this bird will help me?" Thinking nothing of it, his screams and caws continue. After a while, the screams turn into groans, as his voice is so hoarse from all the screaming. Amadeus then starts to hallucinate, as the pain is so much, it starts to affect his thought. He then looks back at the bird. When he does this, the bird begins to speak.

Harold: Oh come on, It's just an egg, not the end of the world.

Amadeus takes nothing of this, thinking that it's just his mind playing tricks on him. He is still in so much pain, so he believes it is just from the pain. As the pain continues and Amadeus's abdomen bloats further, tears begin to form in his eyes as he starts to cry from the pain. As he starts crying, two more birds fly to the windowsill.

Anne[worried]: "Harold, what is happening here?"
Diane[empathetic]: "Oh dear, bless her heart, She must be in terrible pain."
Harold: "Diane? Anne? Oh, it's just this woman is about to lay an egg. She's just being a little bitch about it. [Diane pecks Harold] Ow, what was that for?"
Diane: What do you know about laying an egg, huh?"

Amadeus and Sylvia then hear the door open, as a doctor and Julienne walk in. The doctor takes a good look at Amadeus, believing this to be some sort of joke. After a while, she realised that this was not a joke, calmed down Amadeus, and quickly called a veterinarian, as this was not her field.

As Amadeus, who has now calmed down but still writhing in pain, Kramer, Sylvia and Julienne waited for Dr. Schoenberg, Amadeus's abdomen bloated to the size of a large melon. Whenever someone touched it, it was hard as a rock. Amadeus turned his head to the window, where the birds were watching, still chatting among themselves. After some time has passed, Dr. Schoenberg walked into the room.

Schoenberg: "Oh my. You were telling the truth when you said that you needed my help."

Schoenberg moved to Amadeus's side, felt his abdomen, and set down his case. He didn't have time to take Amadeus to a clinic. He had to do it here. He ushered Sylvia and Julienne out of the room, so he could get to work.

Schoenberg: "Now, what seems to be the problem, my feathery friend?"
Amadeus[sobbing]: "I-it hurts.. so.. much. Pl-please help.. me."
Schoenberg: "All in due time, but first, I need to make sure that you are not sick. You know, with the virus and all that."
Schoenberg opened his case, and pulled out a stethoscope, a light, a syringe, and a vile.
Schoenberg[to Kramer]: "Kramer, please help me undress the patient."
Kramer and Schoenberg undressed Amadeus so that laying the egg will be easier. After they did that, Schoenberg placed the stethoscope on Amadeus's chest, listening to his breathing and heartbeat, moving it to the back, and then put the stethoscope back in the case. He then grabbed the light from his pocket, shined it into Amadeus's right eye, then his left. When Schoenberg moved to get the syringe, Amadeus then began to panic.
Amadeus[scared, crying]: "What-'s th-that.. for?"
Schoenberg[placing the syringe in the vile, pulling the push-bob]: "This is something that will ease the pain. Don't worry, I'll be extra careful to not hurt you or the egg."
This did not help Amadeus one bit. He never did not like needles, even as an adult. As he tried to move away from the needle, the pain sprouted, making him stop. When he did, the syringe went into his skin, and the contents of the vile went into his body. When this happened, Amadeus felt less pain, not as much as before, anyways.

Schoenberg: "See, that wasn't so bad now, was it? Now I want you to lift up your legs, and push the egg out."
Amadeus was confused. He didn't know what he meant by push. He looked to the birds, and they motioned him how to push an egg out. After some attempts of pushing the egg, the egg seemed to move little by little as Amadeus pushed.
Schoenberg: "That's okay if you don;t get it out the first time, it just means that it's moving out of the uterus."
As Amadeus kept pushing, the egg was nearly to his vagina. His vagina began to widen as the egg got closer and closer to the cervix. Amadeus, still pushing, felt the egg travel passed the cervix. He was halfway there. He just needed to push a few more times, then this would be over with. With the last few pushes, the egg was finally out of his vagina, and laid in the hands of Schoenberg.

Schoenberg inspected the egg. The egg was pearly white. He pulled out a scale, and weighed the egg, weighing at around .9 kilograms. he placed the egg in a makeshift nest made out of some sticks he found outside. When he got back to Amadeus, Amadeus asked a question.
Amadeus[shyly]: "Um.. may I see my egg?"
Schoenberg: "It's perfectly normal for a mother wanting to see her child, so I see why not."
Schoenberg handed Amadeus the egg, packed everything he used, and ushered the twins back in the room. Schoenberg and Kramer then left the three in the room, saying goodbye on their way out. After the doctors left, the twins helped Amadeus back into his costume, cleaned up his feathers on him, and then said goodbye to him.

As Amadeus cleaned the room, he noticed that the birds were gone. He thought nothing of this, and continued cleaning the room. After cleaning the room, he felt an urge to nurture the egg, so he sat on the egg, making sure he doesn't break it. As the night progressed, he started to doze off, finding it harder to stay awake. As time went on, he fell asleep, only to wake up and realise that he needed to leave. He had no explanation why he needed to leave, but there was this feeling that something bad was going to happen.

He rummaged through the drawers, searching for the multiversal transporter. He found it in the dresser next to the bed. He called the tavern lobby, saying that he was leaving, and that he paid in the room. He then set the multiverse transporter to take him to his home in Ravensburg. When he put in the coordinates, he grabbed his egg and nest, pressed the button, and was transported to his house.
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Keller had the Leader pinned, as Ari looked like she was about to enter the container with Ross. However, the officers from the ground were firing their guns from the square below, where the Leader had to pull Keller back when the shots were being fired. "Ari, get down!" Keller yelled, as Ari was holding a MP5 and making a gesture at the cops. A bullet went into Ari's shoulder, as she ended up tumbling off of the roof.

"Ari!" Keller looked as Ari went over the ledge. Keller tried to get up, but the Leader tugged her down. "Are you crazy!? They will shoot anyone with a gun up here!" The Leader yelled, as the container started to drift away. "Wait, where are you going!?" Keller yelled at Ross, as the aircraft and the container were leaving without Ari. "The parasitic lifestyle of cuckoos..." the Leader remarked, as Ross was mostly liking ditching Ari, but he wasn't sure himself. Keller took a look over a ledge to see that Ari was still up. There were dumpsters nearby and one of them managed to break Ari's fall. Keller let out a deep sigh, as the Leader had gotten up, where he was now tending to the MP5.

"You?! Why are you here?! How are you even here?!" Keller demanded answers from the Leader, as he was casually making sure the gun was loaded. "You kept the safety off this whole time. You need to tell me. What in goodness's sake are you doing up here? Who was that man and who was that woman you called Ari?" the Leader asked, as Keller sat on the roof, where she saw some of the cops moving towards the airport. "Well. It's a long story. However, I don't think we could get back into the ballroom at this rate. It's still gassed, most likely."
"Gassed?" the Leader said, confused as Keller gave him a hostile look.

"Answer my questions! How are you here? Why are you here?"
"Calm down, Keller! I had my device that I brought for the occasion," the Leader referring to the Auric Chaser "But I will say it was due to some unnerving intel that the Ministry had received, so I had to be the first one to show up before my troops."
"Soldiers are coming?"
"Undercover. But I came because there was intel that this nation and another were on the verge of an international incident. Plus, I was notified before I left that a tracker of a particular demon went off. Right here in Western Fardelshufflestein. The identification matched that vixen's girlfriend Charlotte Huxley."

"It was due to the gas! Ross had it deployed, where it was making everyone... feverishly engage with one another!"
"A hate plague?"
"No, it made people engage in... sexual acts. Though mostly innocent type of romantic stuff."

"Who is this Ross fellow? If he was the one who insulted my appearance, I'm already making sure he's on my list!"

Back at the streets, Charlie tried looking around for Keller, but she was well off. Breaking down, she sat at the bench in her tattered dress as her eyes were getting a bit bloodshot from the tears running down them. It wasn't until she heard that someone was behind her was when she turned. It was... Ari! She was.. well she was in a worst condition as Charlie. Her clothes were ruined and smelt like garbage. She had a MP5 in her hands, where she coughed.

Oh god. Ari was wounded! Her shoulder was coated in blood, where there was a makeshift splint.

"Ari! I.. Oh god, what the hell happened to you!" Charlie immediately hugged Ari, as she sobbed. "You need to help me! We need to find Keller! It's Vanny! She did something to Jessica! I don't know what happened, but she kidnapped her!"

RPs I do

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates