NATION

PASSWORD

Mustafa ibn Sina Abu Jamal’s Funeral (SIGN UP/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Mustafa ibn Sina Abu Jamal’s Funeral (SIGN UP/OOC)

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:55 am

After Bulo Burti was nuked while Mustafa was still inside, the nuclear waste has not yet cleared. Because of this, his family has decided to hold the funeral anyway, despite not receiving his body. The Funeral will start at 9:00 PM EST on Wednesday of this coming week. It will be conducted in the Islamic fashion in Mogadishu (Muqdishu), Somalia, Insaanistan.

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Attendee(s):
Title(s):
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any):
How many guards will you bring?:
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral:
Would you like to speak at the funeral?:
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?:
Any special requests?:


Edit: here is the IC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=495162
Last edited by -Insaanistan- on Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8697
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:22 am

Name of Nation: Romextly
Name of Attendee(s): Scipio Scorpius
Title(s): Archduke
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): He supported pro-Isaani people in romextly, fought in Isaanistan and served near Mustafa
How many guards will you bring?: 8
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: None
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Sure
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Sire
Any special requests?: no
Last edited by Romextly on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 2535
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:27 am

Name of Nation: Silvedania
Name of Attendee(s): Oisin Pryor, Emily Pryor
Title(s): Prime Minister, First Lady
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): SETA
How many guards will you bring?: 18
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: Lots of food.
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: No.
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Sure.
Any special requests?: No.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:34 am

Romextly wrote:Name of Nation: Romextly
Name of Attendee(s): Scipio Scorpius
Title(s): Crown Prince
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): He supported pro-Isaani people in romextly, fought in Isaanistan and served near Mustafa
How many guards will you bring?: 8
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: None
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Sure
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Sire
Any special requests?: no

Accepted. You can start arriving today.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:36 am

Silvedania wrote:Name of Nation: Silvedania
Name of Attendee(s): Oisin Pryor, Emily Pryor
Title(s): Prime Minister, First Lady
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): SETA
How many guards will you bring?: 18
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: Lots of food.
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: No.
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Sure.
Any special requests?: No.

Accepted! You can arrive late today.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8697
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:40 am

Is there an ic

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Hoyerlay
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: May 01, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hoyerlay » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:42 am

Name of Nation: Hoyerlay
Name of Attendee(s): Kristin Good
Title(s): Minister for Foreign Affairs and Second Deputy Prime Minister
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): N/A
How many guards will you bring?: 15
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: A letter from Her Majesty the Queen of Hoyerlay to the family of the deceased, giving condolences for their loss.
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Yes
Any special requests?: N/A

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:42 am

Romextly wrote:Is there an ic

Not yet. I’ll make it soon, though.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:43 am

Hoyerlay wrote:Name of Nation: Hoyerlay
Name of Attendee(s): Kristin Good
Title(s): Minister for Foreign Affairs and Second Deputy Prime Minister
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): N/A
How many guards will you bring?: 15
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: A letter from Her Majesty the Queen of Hoyerlay to the family of the deceased, giving condolences for their loss.
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Yes
Any special requests?: N/A

Accepted. I’ll make the RO today and Kristin can arrive then.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
American Pere Housh
Minister
 
Posts: 3153
Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:45 am

Name of Nation:American Pere Housh
Name of Attendee(s):Hitomi Izumi
Title(s):APH's Secretary of Defense
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any):SETA
How many guards will you bring?:4 Spartan 3 supersoldiers
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral:food
Would you like to speak at the funeral?:possibly
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?:Yes
Any special requests?:no
WA Ambassador: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Please join Grim Moon, an SAO inspired RP.
Member of CATO
RIP Rush Limbaugh. May you always be remembered in a Positive light.

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:46 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Name of Nation:American Pere Housh
Name of Attendee(s):Hitomi Izumi
Title(s):APH's Secretary of Defense
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any):SETA
How many guards will you bring?:4 Spartan 3 supersoldiers
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral:food
Would you like to speak at the funeral?:possibly
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?:Yes
Any special requests?:no

Accepted! Hitomi can arrive after I make the RP.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:03 pm

Just made the IC. Check the OP.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:58 pm

/bump
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:17 pm

Name of Nation: The Social Democratic Dominion of Hopal
Name of Attendee(s): John Leswig and Helen Jovell
Title(s): Deputy Prime Minister and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): N/A
How many guards will you bring?: 6
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: A letter of condolences from the Parliament of Hopal, and the Hopalian Badge of Appreciation
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Sure
Any special requests?: A meeting with the family
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Mosarat
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: May 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mosarat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Name of Nation: Mosarat
Name of Attendee(s):Farhan Hashem I Nevine Hashem and Dr. Morrison Alton
Title(s):Sultan and Sultana of Mosarat Professor of Mosaratology at the University of Victory City in Anastasia
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Ally and Friend.
How many guards will you bring?: 3
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: Mosaratian cotton plants
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Yes
Any special requests?: A meeting with Soraya Bashir and Nura

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Hopal wrote:Name of Nation: The Social Democratic Dominion of Hopal
Name of Attendee(s): John Leswig and Helen Jovell
Title(s): Deputy Prime Minister and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): N/A
How many guards will you bring?: 6
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: A letter of condolences from the Parliament of Hopal, and the Hopalian Badge of Appreciation
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Sure
Any special requests?: A meeting with the family

Accepted.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Mosarat wrote:Name of Nation: Mosarat
Name of Attendee(s):Farhan Hashem I Nevine Hashem and Dr. Morrison Alton
Title(s):Sultan and Sultana of Mosarat Professor of Mosaratology at the University of Victory City in Anastasia
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Ally and Friend.
How many guards will you bring?: 3
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: Mosaratian cotton plants
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Yes
Any special requests?: A meeting with Soraya Bashir and Nura

Accepted.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Minister
 
Posts: 2286
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Name of Nation: New Antartica
Name of Attendee(s): Boris Tito v/ Alexi gregrovich
Title(s): Air marshal of the Antartican People's Army Air Force/ Field Marshal, Head of ground operations At Isaanistan
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Isaanistan's Ally since the Starting days of The isaani-rayane war, Fellow SETA nation
How many guards will you bring?: 500/ Local Antartican garrison
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: a 3D Printed Version of Mustafa's skeleton
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: no
Any special requests?: For Antartican Coveretts and Anti-ICBM systems to patrol the city
This week: Antartican forces lifts siege on Communist Sharfari capital/New Fleet carrier added to Antartican People's navy/ New prototype tanks deployed to Sharfari front/ New stand issue Assult rifle introduced to Antartican troops.

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join the GSDP today!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=496970
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:45 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Name of Nation: New Antartica
Name of Attendee(s): Boris Tito v/ Alexi gregrovich
Title(s): Air marshal of the Antartican People's Army Air Force/ Field Marshal, Head of ground operations At Isaanistan
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Isaanistan's Ally since the Starting days of The isaani-rayane war, Fellow SETA nation
How many guards will you bring?: 500/ Local Antartican garrison
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: a 3D Printed Version of Mustafa's skeleton
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: no
Any special requests?: For Antartican Coveretts and Anti-ICBM systems to patrol the city

Uhhh... creepy application accepted.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Minister
 
Posts: 2286
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:46 pm

-Insaanistan- wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:Name of Nation: New Antartica
Name of Attendee(s): Boris Tito v/ Alexi gregrovich
Title(s): Air marshal of the Antartican People's Army Air Force/ Field Marshal, Head of ground operations At Isaanistan
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Isaanistan's Ally since the Starting days of The isaani-rayane war, Fellow SETA nation
How many guards will you bring?: 500/ Local Antartican garrison
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: a 3D Printed Version of Mustafa's skeleton
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: no
Any special requests?: For Antartican Coveretts and Anti-ICBM systems to patrol the city

Uhhh... creepy application accepted.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least we have a corpse to bury now.
This week: Antartican forces lifts siege on Communist Sharfari capital/New Fleet carrier added to Antartican People's navy/ New prototype tanks deployed to Sharfari front/ New stand issue Assult rifle introduced to Antartican troops.

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join the GSDP today!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=496970
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:51 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:
-Insaanistan- wrote:Uhhh... creepy application accepted.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least we have a corpse to bury now.

I guess that’s good... wait...how did you get the dimensions to be able to determine what his skeleton would look like?!
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
Langenia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5770
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Name of Nation: Catholic Republic of Langenia
Name of Attendee(s): Nicolas Furia and Ricardo Furia
Title(s): President of Langenia and Vice President of Langenia
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Furia saw Mustafa as a friend
How many guards will you bring?: 10
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: flowers
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Yes
Any special requests?: No
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|Politics|Embassy Program|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Aragon Stock Exchange gains more points, this time from digital companies. This is after TikTok ban.| Pro-choice terrorists behind December Bogota bombing caught. Millions come out demanding their execution.| Report: Langenian arms sales to Insaanistan exceed $100 billion NSD.| Tensions between North American Commonwealth and Langenia rise over economic disputes in Caribbean.| Peace talks to be held on Sharifistan War.| This is LCNA.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Minister
 
Posts: 2286
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 pm

-Insaanistan- wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:Hey, look on the bright side, at least we have a corpse to bury now.

I guess that’s good... wait...how did you get the dimensions to be able to determine what his skeleton would look like?!

Its just his Body 3D printed on a Industrial-sized 3D printer based on Troops's Accounts of Mustafa's description

Expect it to be inaccurate
Like, VERY inaccurate.
This week: Antartican forces lifts siege on Communist Sharfari capital/New Fleet carrier added to Antartican People's navy/ New prototype tanks deployed to Sharfari front/ New stand issue Assult rifle introduced to Antartican troops.

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join the GSDP today!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=496970
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Langenia wrote:Name of Nation: Catholic Republic of Langenia
Name of Attendee(s): Nicolas Furia and Ricardo Furia
Title(s): President of Langenia and Vice President of Langenia
Relation to Mustafa or Insaanistan (if any): Furia saw Mustafa as a friend
How many guards will you bring?: 10
Anything you would like to bring to the funeral: flowers
Would you like to speak at the funeral?: Yes
Will you stay at the Presidential Palace?: Yes
Any special requests?: No

Accepted.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

User avatar
-Insaanistan-
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Insaanistan- » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:58 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:
-Insaanistan- wrote:I guess that’s good... wait...how did you get the dimensions to be able to determine what his skeleton would look like?!

Its just his Body 3D printed on a Industrial-sized 3D printer based on Troops's Accounts of Mustafa's description

Expect it to be inaccurate
Like, VERY inaccurate.

Ah.
Salaamu Ālaykum
Yes, I’m a proud American
I’m Muslim and 14
Free Palestine-Stand with Hong Kong-Liberate Nepal-F*ck DAESH, Taliban etc
Pro: Freedom of (and from) religion, choice, racial and gender equality, Democratic-Socialism
Anti: “Islamism”, IR govt, Saudi govt among others, Commmunism, Fascism, Racism, Homophobia, Sexism
And one more thing: Black Lives Matter!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluquse, Chia Dal, Country of redwood, Maxis Laudi, New Antarcticania, Starwell

Advertisement

Remove ads