NATION

PASSWORD

Trading Las Pinas | Cuties, Nuclear Annihilation, and More!

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Trading Las Pinas | Cuties, Nuclear Annihilation, and More!

Postby Free Las Pinas » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:40 am

Hey there!

I’ve been working on a few collections, and since I didn’t want to have to check multiple threads (switching between puppet telegrams, telegrams in general, and discord are hard enough ;-;), I thought I’d put all my requests for my collections here. I’ll be linking all of my incomplete collections that I’m currently looking to fill.

1. Season 2 - Philippines (the region) — I’m currently not looking for duplicates, but there are a few CTE ones left, and I’d be willing to raise my bid if found. There are about 10 cards that I still need, and all have bids above JV, which should hopefully get your attention.

2. Fluffy Las Pinas — Because I like naming things after myself, and I even have a nation with this same name. Anyway, this collection is for fluffy and cute animals, which are usually dogs, cats, and rabbits.

3. Nuclear Annihilation — This collection contains cards that are related to nukes, destruction, science, and possibly other themes, if you have a creative mind. :)

4. Flags of Greece — Basically, any card that has a Greek flag on it. However, I will possibly create an accompanying collection of any Greek-themed card, so feel free to post those as well!

5. Valentian Elysium — Not a collection, a transfer card. I’m buying infinite copies of these. It’s also important to note that inflation’s not my thing. I do mass-transfers for 3 bank, and that’s the highest it can ever get. So sell it to me for the 1 bank, come on!

I WILL NUKE EVERY NATION
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby I WILL NUKE EVERY NATION » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:02 am

I
WILL
NUKE
EVERY
NATION

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:24 pm

I WILL NUKE EVERY NATION wrote:Nuclear Annihilation: EXTREME DESTRUCTION and I WILL NUKE EVERY NATION

I matched the ask on the first one, but the second linked card doesn’t have an ask. That said, I’ll keep my eyes on it.

Return to Trading Cards