NATION

PASSWORD

I have 1B+ citizens, yet I can't set the National Religion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Aferia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

I have 1B+ citizens, yet I can't set the National Religion

Postby Aferia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated

Chimes
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Chimes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:46 pm

It seems your nation only appear to have 6 million citizens? The fields come unlockable after reaching the required population threshold of 1 Billion and answering the required issue. This doesn't stop you from having one roleplay wise or being mentioned on any factbooks/posts you create though - just means you can't change it on your nation setting page until it reaches the requirements.

This post by Luna Amore should also help provide more info.

Hope it helped!
Last edited by Chimes on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ The Windchime of Chimes ~

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 pm

If it really did show 1 billion citizens, then it was most likely just a visual glitch. It takes several months at least to get 1 billion, and then wait a couple hours until the issue actually gets to you, but like in the post Chimes mentioned, the first unlockable custom field is at a population of 250 million
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Aferia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aferia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:37 am

oops i misread million for billion

Return to Technical