NATION

PASSWORD

The Zelorian-Witilandian summit of Friendship [INVITE ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Zeloria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

The Zelorian-Witilandian summit of Friendship [INVITE ONLY]

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello, president Koepsel, are you even a president, or do you hold another title? Oh well, that's not important now, what is important is this summit where we will establish friendlier relations. I'm the Diplomatic Artificial Intelligence, but you can call me D.A.I. It's time to establish a treaty of friendship and peace and all we hold dear in this world.

____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

Progress report: yes... maybe... probably

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Zeloria wrote:Hello, president Koepsel, are you even a president, or do you hold another title? Oh well, that's not important now, what is important is this summit where we will establish friendlier relations. I'm the Diplomatic Artificial Intelligence, but you can call me D.A.I. It's time to establish a treaty of friendship and peace and all we hold dear in this world.

(Image)

"Greetings D.A.I, and to clary your question, while I do hold title as High Prince, its more symbolic than anything .I serve as President, although no one really calls me president. Now D.A.I it seems you are a A.I of sorts, I'm quite confused how that would work, please explain more..."
Our leader is a WEREWOLF deal with it
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:29 pm

Well, this is just my drone body that I use to move around outside the mainframe. The mainframe is the part where most of my computing power is.
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:33 pm

Zeloria wrote:Well, this is just my drone body that I use to move around outside the mainframe. The mainframe is the part where most of my computing power is.

"Ah makes much more sense.... Now it seems we have lots in common first being that both of our kinds don't usually rule countries... How do you feel about being an A.I?
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:40 pm

I feel fine about being an AI. I don't have to go to a toilet because I have no bladder.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:41 pm

Zeloria wrote:I feel fine about being an AI. I don't have to go to a toilet because I have no bladder.

"Seems like a definite plus, so some another questions I have, lets see, what is your way of governing a nation?"
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:47 pm

I'm not the only one "governing". I'm part of the Governing Network, a network of other AI's that helps our parliament to govern the country.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:50 pm

Zeloria wrote:I'm not the only one "governing". I'm part of the Governing Network, a network of other AI's that helps our parliament to govern the country.

"Ah so what are values the Governing Network believes in?"
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:25 pm

freedom, equality and prosperity for all. We believe in a form of technological utopianism, where we create a post-scarcity society, thanks to advanced technology.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Zeloria wrote:freedom, equality and prosperity for all. We believe in a form of technological utopianism, where we create a post-scarcity society, thanks to advanced technology.

"Hmm wish I could say the same, our nation's people especially in rural areas are against technology. I for one appreciate technology, look at what it has done. It has allowed us to create towers that touch the sky, cures to diseases, and to feed the hungry, how is that bad in any way..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 pm

don't worry, technological progress is pretty much inevitable, even if it takes some time. The only thing that can ruin it is an apocalyptic disaster.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Zeloria wrote:don't worry, technological progress is pretty much inevitable, even if it takes some time. The only thing that can ruin it is an apocalyptic disaster.

"True, this terrorist group called PWKW (Protect Witiland Kill werewolves) has been gaining ground in my nation, although thanks to my allies we were able to stop the growth for now at least. "
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:07 pm

Wait... isn't wanting to kill all werewolves you know... genocide?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Zeloria wrote:Wait... isn't wanting to kill all werewolves you know... genocide?

"Yes expect with a loophole in my government stating that werewolves are quote, a religious belief. I must overturn this and recognize werewolves as sentient real beings..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Witiland wrote:
Zeloria wrote:Wait... isn't wanting to kill all werewolves you know... genocide?

"Yes expect with a loophole in my government stating that werewolves are quote, a religious belief. I must overturn this and recognize werewolves as sentient real beings..."

Wait what?! Why is being a werewolf a religious belief according to the law? That'll be like if having glasses is a religious belief.
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Zeloria wrote:
Witiland wrote:

Wait what?! Why is being a werewolf a religious belief according to the law? That'll be like if having glasses is a religious belief.

"There was this court case a while ago, when a psychopath committed murder (he was not a werewolf) and tried to use the excuse of being a werewolf for his murder. So the supreme court said that werewolves were a religious belief..."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 pm

What kind of people were on the supreme court back the? Does Witiland have other magical/mystical creaties?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Zeloria wrote:What kind of people were on the supreme court back the? Does Witiland have other magical/mystical creaties?

"Many of the people who decided on the case were werewolves who wanted to stay hidden from the public eyes in fear of getting killed. There are reported dragon sightings and quite possibly Kobolds, although the Witiland government is working on confirming both...
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:00 pm

Do werewolves still keep their personality and memories during a full moon?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Zeloria wrote:Do werewolves still keep their personality and memories during a full moon?

"Yes we do, its a common misconception that we act like wild beasts. Yes we do crave meat slightly more than the average person and are more alethic, but besides that we still the same. Also we are able to change under any moon, although we prefer to change during a full moon."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:10 am

Does Witiland have accommodations to help werewolves?
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:49 am

Zeloria wrote:Does Witiland have accommodations to help werewolves?

"Sadly not although I am working on it first President in the long 678 years of Witiland history."
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:52 am

You got the full support of Zeloria to implement werewolf rights
____

____

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:54 am

Zeloria wrote:You got the full support of Zeloria to implement werewolf rights

"Thanks now do you have any questions about Witiland?"
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:56 am

What is the economic situation of Witiland?
____

____

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates