NATION

PASSWORD

Colonial Superpower? (IC/MT-PMT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Colonial Superpower? (IC/MT-PMT)

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:12 pm

Well, if you have signed up in OOC, post here

Time frame is 1 day irl=2 days IG

IC: The ship was getting closer. 200 troops were waiting to disembark.As they did, they moved quickly and set up a base. The bay looked promising for a settlement. And they were settling. They had found this island and had chosen to start moving people there. They needed more space and more resources. And that they would
Last edited by Romextly on Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1419
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:34 pm

a Wave of cargo ships approaches the Shores of East hoding, Crashing into the shoreline, a wave colonists disembark, some carrying prefabricated walls and doors. Rushing into designated positions and nailing walls and floors into the ground, 15 hours later. The Colonists sit back and look at the results of their efforts
A colony
Not a great one, by any means
But a colony
A home.

The same process repeats, until there is 5 colonies, the size of villages and towns. Fueled by power and electricity generated from medium sized power generators, and supplied by the ships coming in from the Artificial harbors, nothing more than large-scale pontoon bridges
Last edited by New Antarcticania on Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:38 pm

0900 hours, in a yet to be named bay along the northeast coast of the continent of Caustoles, the Ibican Navy's Carrier Group 8 dropped anchor. The group had stopped along the northwestern side of the bay, and could see a settlement off on the south side. Admiral Elliot Gibson looked out from the flag bridge to examine this new land, and he liked what he saw. White sand beaches lined the bay, which had a feeling would be named for him as he lead the first Ibican force to the area.

"Hayley!" Gibson called out to Commander Chase Hayley, who was to be in charge of the first shore installation established, "Get your Marines on that beach, i want a detailed map of our claim." He turned to another officer on the bridge with him. "Get some birds ready, we need to go meet the locals." The officer nodded, and went off to prepare the helicopters.

Gibson turned back out to look at this new land. He had been appointed the head of the Unified Caustoles Command, in charge of all Ibican Forces that were planned to arrive on the continent. But Gibson knew his main goal was not to subjugate the locals, but to convince them that this is the outcome that they wanted. That the Ibican Claim becoming 2 or 3 territories within the federation was what the locals wanted. Plus, he knew that if Ibica wasn't the one to invite them to join the nation, some other country would come along and force them. He saw three helicopters set off to the southwest on their way to the nearby town, scouting out the locals to see what language they spoke and to make sure they would play nice before having a flag officer meet with them. Gibson knew he had a lot of work ahead of him.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Evaline Buckley.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:45 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:0900 hours, in a yet to be named bay along the northeast coast of the continent of Caustoles, the Ibican Navy's Carrier Group 8 dropped anchor. The group had stopped along the northwestern side of the bay, and could see a settlement off on the south side. Admiral Elliot Gibson looked out from the flag bridge to examine this new land, and he liked what he saw. White sand beaches lined the bay, which had a feeling would be named for him as he lead the first Ibican force to the area.

"Hayley!" Gibson called out to Commander Chase Hayley, who was to be in charge of the first shore installation established, "Get your Marines on that beach, i want a detailed map of our claim." He turned to another officer on the bridge with him. "Get some birds ready, we need to go meet the locals." The officer nodded, and went off to prepare the helicopters.

Gibson turned back out to look at this new land. He had been appointed the head of the Unified Caustoles Command, in charge of all Ibican Forces that were planned to arrive on the continent. But Gibson knew his main goal was not to subjugate the locals, but to convince them that this is the outcome that they wanted. That the Ibican Claim becoming 2 or 3 territories within the federation was what the locals wanted. Plus, he knew that if Ibica wasn't the one to invite them to join the nation, some other country would come along and force them. He saw three helicopters set off to the southwest on their way to the nearby town, scouting out the locals to see what language they spoke and to make sure they would play nice before having a flag officer meet with them. Gibson knew he had a lot of work ahead of him.

As those men begna setting up camp, 4 men armed with AKM's walked in. 2 of them werestrained but one had the gun loosly and the other slung over his back. They stood there waiting
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Romextly wrote:
The United States of Ibica wrote:0900 hours, in a yet to be named bay along the northeast coast of the continent of Caustoles, the Ibican Navy's Carrier Group 8 dropped anchor. The group had stopped along the northwestern side of the bay, and could see a settlement off on the south side. Admiral Elliot Gibson looked out from the flag bridge to examine this new land, and he liked what he saw. White sand beaches lined the bay, which had a feeling would be named for him as he lead the first Ibican force to the area.

"Hayley!" Gibson called out to Commander Chase Hayley, who was to be in charge of the first shore installation established, "Get your Marines on that beach, i want a detailed map of our claim." He turned to another officer on the bridge with him. "Get some birds ready, we need to go meet the locals." The officer nodded, and went off to prepare the helicopters.

Gibson turned back out to look at this new land. He had been appointed the head of the Unified Caustoles Command, in charge of all Ibican Forces that were planned to arrive on the continent. But Gibson knew his main goal was not to subjugate the locals, but to convince them that this is the outcome that they wanted. That the Ibican Claim becoming 2 or 3 territories within the federation was what the locals wanted. Plus, he knew that if Ibica wasn't the one to invite them to join the nation, some other country would come along and force them. He saw three helicopters set off to the southwest on their way to the nearby town, scouting out the locals to see what language they spoke and to make sure they would play nice before having a flag officer meet with them. Gibson knew he had a lot of work ahead of him.

As those men begna setting up camp, 4 men armed with AKM's walked in. 2 of them werestrained but one had the gun loosly and the other slung over his back. They stood there waiting


OOC: I'm reading that as "[the guns] of them were trained..."

One of the commanders aides taps Hayley on the shoulder as a commotion is heard behind them "Commander, do we know what language the locals speak?"

"Not yet Sargent, why?"

"Cause it appears they're here sir"

Hayley looks up from his tablet and turns back to see the men that emerged from the foliage, with several marines having their weapons partially raised toward the men. A sargent walks toward the commotion, but staying behind the first line of soldiers to address them.

"Easy men. Hello there! Do you speak English?" The sargent scans the other officers around then adds "O español?" The Commander approaches close enough to hear what is being said, praying we don't have an incident on our first day here.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Evaline Buckley.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:00 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:
Romextly wrote:As those men begna setting up camp, 4 men armed with AKM's walked in. 2 of them werestrained but one had the gun loosly and the other slung over his back. They stood there waiting


OOC: I'm reading that as "[the guns] of them were trained..."

One of the commanders aides taps Hayley on the shoulder as a commotion is heard behind them "Commander, do we know what language the locals speak?"

"Not yet Sargent, why?"

"Cause it appears they're here sir"

Hayley looks up from his tablet and turns back to see the men that emerged from the foliage, with several marines having their weapons partially raised toward the men. A sargent walks toward the commotion, but staying behind the first line of soldiers to address them.

"Easy men. Hello there! Do you speak English?" The sargent scans the other officers around then adds "O español?" The Commander approaches close enough to hear what is being said, praying we don't have an incident on our first day here.

A native said something in a language. The man with the gun on his back said"Wee...spek... inglesh."
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:02 pm

The Romextlians have already set up 20 houses and 400 people living. The 200 men set up small outposts in the forests. They were setting up. Suddenly, there were 10 men standing near a fire squad "Stand down!" said the sergeant. Upon further inspection, it was seen that they had M16's. The Sargent went up to them and put down his gun "You speak Italian?" The Natives sadi in english "I speek inglish." The Sargent talked english "Who are you?"
"I ame Guiyo. I ame the chief of ze Ouazrou. Our city iz note fare frome here. We ah spek therea."
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Romextly wrote:A native said something in a language. The man with the gun on his back said"Wee...spek... inglesh."


The Sergeant, Sergeant Norton Coombs, smilled, "That's good. We are from the country of Ibica. We came out here to meet you. All of the locals of this area. Are you from the city across the bay?" Behind them, Commander Hayley radioed back to Admiral Gibson that at least some locals seem to speak broken English, and relays the encounter that has begun to unfold.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Evaline Buckley.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
The Revolutionaries
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 11, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Revolutionaries » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:07 pm

A boat filled with eleven hundred people steamed towards the shore. They were an expeditionary group, meant to help the natives organize, develop, and learn about the wonders of the Revolutionary Political System. Eventually, the plan was to withdraw the troops, much like what had been done with Batavia and Helvetica. However, for now, the natives wouldn't be able to form an allied nation unless they were to help. They would be crushed by the imperialist powers. So, the mission was a go. The men clutched their sacks as the boat headed ashore.

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:09 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:
Romextly wrote:A native said something in a language. The man with the gun on his back said"Wee...spek... inglesh."


The Sergeant, Sergeant Norton Coombs, smilled, "That's good. We are from the country of Ibica. We came out here to meet you. All of the locals of this area. Are you from the city across the bay?" Behind them, Commander Hayley radioed back to Admiral Gibson that at least some locals seem to speak broken English, and relays the encounter that has begun to unfold.

The leader keeps talking to a corporal "Wee arez fromz Hafsostad. Nere the forke. Wee hiave inglish speker therea."
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:a Wave of cargo ships approaches the Shores of East hoding, Crashing into the shoreline, a wave colonists disembark, some carrying prefabricated walls and doors. Rushing into designated positions and nailing walls and floors into the ground, 15 hours later. The Colonists sit back and look at the results of their efforts
A colony
Not a great one, by any means
But a colony
A home.

The same process repeats, until there is 5 giant colonies, small cities. Fueled by power and electricity generated from industrial sized power generators, and supplied by the ships coming in from the Artificial harbors, nothing more than large-scale pontoon bridges

OOC: Having 5 giant colonies is impossible in a couple of days. You can have a large town though.
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
The Revolutionaries
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 11, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Revolutionaries » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:13 pm

The boat was ashore. Three of the men scouted the area. Both for a place to set up camp, and for natives.

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:14 pm

The Revolutionaries wrote:The boat was ashore. Three of the men scouted the area. Both for a place to set up camp, and for natives.

They come upon a group of 40 natives armed with M1 Garands.
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
The Revolutionaries
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 11, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Revolutionaries » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Romextly wrote:
The Revolutionaries wrote:The boat was ashore. Three of the men scouted the area. Both for a place to set up camp, and for natives.

They come upon a group of 40 natives armed with M1 Garands.

One of the men, Yustkri, steps forward. "Do you speak english?"

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1419
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Romextly wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:a Wave of cargo ships approaches the Shores of East hoding, Crashing into the shoreline, a wave colonists disembark, some carrying prefabricated walls and doors. Rushing into designated positions and nailing walls and floors into the ground, 15 hours later. The Colonists sit back and look at the results of their efforts
A colony
Not a great one, by any means
But a colony
A home.

The same process repeats, until there is 5 giant colonies, small cities. Fueled by power and electricity generated from industrial sized power generators, and supplied by the ships coming in from the Artificial harbors, nothing more than large-scale pontoon bridges

OOC: Having 5 giant colonies is impossible in a couple of days. You can have a large town though.

(Fixed it)
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Romextly
Senator
 
Posts: 4501
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:16 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:
Romextly wrote:OOC: Having 5 giant colonies is impossible in a couple of days. You can have a large town though.

(Fixed it)

OK
P.S. GTG in 10:20
Last edited by Romextly on Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

Vertero School https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494821&p=37982233#p37982233
PROUD SETA MEMBER

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:23 pm

Romextly wrote:
The United States of Ibica wrote:The leader keeps talking to a corporal "Wee arez fromz Hafsostad. Nere the forke. Wee hiave inglish speker therea."


"Would we be able to come visit the town? Speak with the community? My boss has sent us to explore this area."

Back on the Carrier INS Olympia, 5 helicopters were loaded up to go meet the advance team in the city to the southwest between launches of aircraft to survey the landscape. On the flight over, the Admiral receives an update from that advance team that there are English speakers in the city. Their observations are in line with assumptions based on satellite images that the city was home to around 7,500, and its market was the hub of the far east region of Caustoles. Local leaders seemed receptive to the visitors, and it appeared to be safe for the officers to meet with the locals.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Evaline Buckley.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:30 pm

After meeting with local leaders in the town that we have since learned is named Maurau, the Ibican presence was welcomed. Local expressed concerns about armed bandits on the only two roads out of town, leading to the town on the coast to the south, Lisdalk, and the city farther north on the coast, Toules. In exchange for promising to provide safety along those roads, the community agreed to support the creation of an Ibican military base outside the city, which would likely employ some of the locals. This base is to be known as "Joint Base Maurau" and will support a Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Army contingents.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Evaline Buckley.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Novaya Equestria
Minister
 
Posts: 3288
Founded: May 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:35 pm

OOC: Where's the link to the OOC thread?
//To anyone who knows me, I am an overreacting Otaku.
(° Д °|||)
I'm RPing as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.
Simple Solution to Traffic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzzSao6ypE

I'm pro-Duterte. Yer argument is invalid.

User avatar
Witiland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1579
Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:15 am

Mr Beister, head of the colonization unit and ship lead the exploration to explore and colonize the land of Askert. Now when Mr. beister reached the land (which was most south east coast) he saw the cold tagia landscape, as he shivered in the cold. The crew was huddled up to together as they wore the thickest warmest jackets they could find, which were not of any help at all. Now Beister ordered the captain to anchor the ship and so he listened sending off two row boats at a time, since the coast was much too shallow. Beister lead the way, and set foot on the snowy terrain...

" Aww what a wonderful land, that our people will till and grow food on. Where we may find the gold of the earth, and see the beauties of the earth. I've heard of there being natives, but alas i have yet to find one..."

Beister gathers more people are they start cutting down trees and building up houses, they came here at around 2 am, and when they built a decent 12 house village by 2 pm , the sun was glaring on them.
Our leader is a WEREWOLF deal with it
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2610
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:24 am

The Langenian forces landed on the west of Caustoles and the west of Paisacrata. Their orders were to secure the perimeter and move on, eliminating any resistance. They began construction of fortifications and bases, then began recon to check for other colonists.



NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Witiland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1579
Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:27 am

Witiland colonists start setting up telephone poles and telegram stations for communication with others. They also start to build a 12 foot tall wood spike wall around the town, starting the foundation for their colony
Our leader is a WEREWOLF deal with it
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2610
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 am

Langenian forces have landed on the north of Hopal as well, aiming to get this region for mining. Construction of towns has begun. Another 15,000 civilians and 5,000 military personnel have arrived, reinforcing the previous 20,000 civilians and 15,000 military personnel. This brings the total to 35,000 civilians and 20,000 military personnel, a total of 55,000 colonists.
Last edited by Langenia on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.



NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1419
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:37 am

the Antartican colonists begins prospecting for resources, finding a few deposits of Iron and col on the western edges of their territory.
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1419
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 pm

the Antarticans expand westwards, Building small colonies with the intention of Prospecting the surrounding areas
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aelfwyn, Astares Amauricanum, Khimaria, New Aapelistan, Treekidistan

Advertisement

Remove ads