NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Jesus Christ

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:02 pm

The Greater Gothic Empire wrote:In such a case, the neo-Nazis from Genua (formerly Elite Region of Global Command) think they had true love for humanity yet in fact their actions speak otherwise. It is them (the neo-Nazis) that are the embodiment of sub-humanity instead of the Muslims that they accuse or condemn for the age-old atrocities in Palestine that the Crusaders set up.

Underlining is mine. This got missed before; regardless it's still trolling, and earns you a unofficial warning.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:<snip>

This is the Gameplay forum, not a bible discussion group.

Sorry Sir.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:05 pm

Varanius wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:Matthew 5:10 ESV
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The more Jesus Christ is persecuted by the Left, the more members we attract. It is a win win situation for us.

Nobody is persecuting you. Nobody cares enough about some 6 nation UCR that they’d honestly spend time persecuting you. The notion that there’s some force working against you is almost adorable in its ignorance.

Nobody cares for a 6 nation region, as you say. That's why this thread is witnessing so much participation? This very fact underlines that Jesus Christ as a region cannot be ignored and is here to make an indelible imprint . The 6 that you see here will turn into 60 very soon.
I can assure you, the moment I CTE, the region will be raided and colonized by Leftist forces. We are being watched with scanners and as a region, we really feel vulnerable that our freedom to publicize our region has been ransacked by vested elements.
That is where we have felt the requirement of security and got necessary protection from Genua.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:32 pm

Not sure if you know this, but, 60 nations isn’t all that much either.
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:58 pm

Varanius wrote:Not sure if you know this, but, 60 nations isn’t all that much either.

True, It's all very relative. These numbers. Exactly like the concept of infinity in mathematics and physics.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:28 am

The 12 apostles wrote:[
Nobody cares for a 6 nation region, as you say. That's why this thread is witnessing so much participation? This very fact underlines that Jesus Christ as a region cannot be ignored and is here to make an indelible imprint . The 6 that you see here will turn into 60 very soon.

That participation is the result of bad publicity. Very bad publicity. It's nothing to be proud of or excited about. You should be more concerned about that 6 dropping to a one because it's far more likely than a tenfold increase.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 am

Also, you have no WA nations. I suspect that your “population” is just a bunch of GENUA puppets.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:31 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
Varanius wrote:Nobody is persecuting you. Nobody cares enough about some 6 nation UCR that they’d honestly spend time persecuting you. The notion that there’s some force working against you is almost adorable in its ignorance.

I can assure you, the moment I CTE, the region will be raided and colonized by Leftist forces. We are being watched with scanners and as a region, we really feel vulnerable that our freedom to publicize our region has been ransacked by vested elements.
That is where we have felt the requirement of security and got necessary protection from Genua.

Many raider groups are RL apolitical. There is some nazi&communist raiding activity, but most is done by imperialists or regular raiding groups if I'm not mistaken. If they raid your region, it's not out of any RL notion.

Like raiding Christmas, that's just done for fun :)
The Blaatschapen should resign

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:19 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
Varanius wrote:Nobody is persecuting you. Nobody cares enough about some 6 nation UCR that they’d honestly spend time persecuting you. The notion that there’s some force working against you is almost adorable in its ignorance.

Nobody cares for a 6 nation region, as you say. That's why this thread is witnessing so much participation? This very fact underlines that Jesus Christ as a region cannot be ignored and is here to make an indelible imprint .

lol, the only reason so many people are responding is because your region is a puppet of the fascist Genua. You're not making an imprint anywhere on NS.

The 6 that you see here will turn into 60 very soon.

lmao, a region with no WA nations at all, with only 3 pages of RMB is obviously an active community that will attract people.

Now where did you get that idea? When has your region ever been under threat? Let's go back in history a little. The very first RMB message on Jesus Christ https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=40911137
Protected by GENUA

From the very beginning when you only had one nation you needed protection? And for your choice of protection you went to an openly fascist region? In just a few hours of existence? That's odd.

But wait, there's more! https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=40991055
Well, the 12th Apostle is the founder. He is the Supreme Lord Archbishop of Genua and of the House of Jesus Christ and also the GruppenFuhrer and the Deputy Reichskanzler of our military empire of GENUA.

Would you look at that, you are literally an agent of Genua, a fascist region, using the name of Jesus Christ to probably dupe new players into fascism. No wonder you feel vulnerable, Antifa and TRF do a good job. Stop hiding behind "Oh we need protection from the ebul left!" it's perfectly obvious you're a fascist.

Ebebistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebebistan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:38 am

Name of nation: The Protectorate of Ebebistan
Religion followed: Ultra-Violetism (majority and official religion), Green Bay Packerism (minority religion), Religous Vanturism
Denomination: Orthodoxy
Whether wishing to stay as citizen or a tourist: Tourist,
Declaration:
I, currently vacant do not understand that Jesus Christ is a region which holds a lot of spiritual importance for Christians and believers around the globe and I solemnly pledge to respect the ideals put forward by Jesus Christ. I shall not undertake any action or words which shall undermine the honour of the region.

えべえべ

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:58 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
But wait, there's more! https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=40991055
Well, the 12th Apostle is the founder. He is the Supreme Lord Archbishop of Genua and of the House of Jesus Christ and also the GruppenFuhrer and the Deputy Reichskanzler of our military empire of GENUA.

Would you look at that, you are literally an agent of Genua, a fascist region, using the name of Jesus Christ to probably dupe new players into fascism. No wonder you feel vulnerable, Antifa and TRF do a good job. Stop hiding behind "Oh we need protection from the ebul left!" it's perfectly obvious you're a fascist.

And there we have it.

Imagine attempting to (ab)use religion to promote a fascist agenda...

Oh wait.

Ebebistan wrote:Declaration:
I, currently vacant do not understand that Jesus Christ is a region which holds a lot of spiritual importance for Christians and believers around the globe and I solemnly pledge to respect the ideals put forward by Jesus Christ. I shall not undertake any action or words which shall undermine the honour of the region.

えべえべ

No they do not, they hold importance to promoting the fascist agenda, abusing Christianity as a scapegoat/tool.
Last edited by Kandorith on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Borduria6
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Borduria6 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Positive or negative, this region is getting the required publicity. Keep posting here and continue the hair splitting research on the region ,my leftist and communist brothers.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Borduria6 wrote:Positive or negative, this region is getting the required publicity.

Bad publicity doesn't build your region. Being fascist ensures it never grows.

Keep posting here and continue the hair splitting research on the region ,my leftist and communist brothers.

Uh, it's not hairsplitting research to search an RMB for pertinent information, it literally takes 10 seconds. Maybe for you it is. Can't wait to hear you explain how the region totally isn't a puppet of Genua.

Numerous Currencies
Secretary

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Numerous Currencies » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
Borduria6 wrote:Positive or negative, this region is getting the required publicity.

Keep posting here and continue the hair splitting research on the region ,my leftist and communist brothers.

Uh, it's not hairsplitting research to search an RMB for pertinent information, it literally takes 10 seconds. Maybe for you it is. Can't wait to hear you explain how the region totally isn't a puppet of Genua.

Think what you wish. I don't owe any explanation.

Ebebistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebebistan » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:40 am

Kandorith wrote:
Ebebistan wrote:Declaration:

えべえべ

No they do not, they hold importance to promoting the fascist agenda, abusing Christianity as a scapegoat/tool.

Read the declaration carefully, my friend :-)
Thankfully, whatever I do, I will not undermine the honor of the region, since there is nothing to undermine.

Borduria6
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Borduria6 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:09 am

This is nothing but bullying. Just because Jesus Christ is a Christian region, leftist liberals are bullying it. Had it been some other religion, the same nations would have turned the other way around.

Nevertopia
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevertopia » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:12 am

Sodoran Alesia wrote:

cant wait until they figure out jesus wasnt some white dude.
So the CCP won't let me be or let me be me so let me see, they tried to shut me down on CBC but it feels so empty without me.
Communism has failed every time its been tried.
Civilization Index: Class 9.28
Tier 7: Stellar Settler | Level 7: Wonderful Wizard | Type 7: Astro Ambassador
This nation's overview is the primary canon. For more information use NS stats.
Black Lives Matter

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:33 am

Borduria6 wrote:This is nothing but bullying. Just because Jesus Christ is a Christian region, leftist liberals are bullying it. Had it been some other religion, the same nations would have turned the other way around.

Oh no, you can't dismiss us like that. That's nothing more than a lazy way to argue your position without using anything of substance. Prove your position. Offer evidence to support your statement.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Deed-Indeed
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Deed-Indeed » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:25 am

I'd like to thank the people in this thread. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have done what I did. Even if it will not last for long, and it could get me in trouble, it was very fun to do -- highlight of my 2020.

For posterity:
ImageImagethe first two dispatches are just two random ones that for some reason have upvotes, lolImageImage
Deed-Indeed

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:32 am

Another Reichskirche? No thanks.

Borduria6 wrote:This is nothing but bullying. Just because Jesus Christ is a Christian region, leftist liberals are bullying it. Had it been some other religion, the same nations would have turned the other way around.

Do not call this region a "Christian" region. Fascists have occupied the region and they are in no alignment with the values of Christianity and Jesus.
Last edited by Marxist Germany on Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:37 am

Wrong. I criticise hatred and bigotry irregardless of religion, and I believe that is the same for everyone else in this thread.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:07 am

Honeydewistania wrote:

Wrong. I criticise hatred and bigotry irregardless of religion, and I believe that is the same for everyone else in this thread.

Wrong. Your actions speak otherwise. Christian regions have been at the receiving end of the Communist and Antifa regions akways, bullied. They can't form embassies without being bullied by the Antifa.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:14 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Wrong. I criticise hatred and bigotry irregardless of religion, and I believe that is the same for everyone else in this thread.

Wrong. Your actions speak otherwise. Christian regions have been at the receiving end of the Communist and Antifa regions akways, bullied. They can't form embassies without being bullied by the Antifa.

Evidence?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:02 am

Numerous Currencies wrote:
Sodoran Alesia wrote:

Think what you wish. I don't owe any explanation.

You're not getting off that easy. Care to explain how it isn't a puppet of Genua?

lol, nope. We're all here because there is an abundance of evidence that your region is a fascist puppet. But of course, no one from Jesus Christ or Genua seems willing to try and answer that. Facts don't care about your feelings.

The 12 apostles wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Wrong. I criticise hatred and bigotry irregardless of religion, and I believe that is the same for everyone else in this thread.

Any evidence for that? Remember, it's unchristian to lie. Antifa and TRF raid only fascist regions, you are a an agent of Genua, a known fascist region, you are the founder of this region, and it's only occupied by puppets from Genua, ergo this region is fascist. Or do you care to try your hand at the mental gymnastics to say it isn't?

Something funny I've noticed is that no one from Genua/Jesus Christ is willing to talk about the RMB posts I had quoted above. Maybe because they prove beyond a doubt this region is nothing but a fascist puppet.
Last edited by Sodoran Alesia on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pacific Christian Unions
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Christian Unions » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:06 am

The 12 apostles wrote:

And you're absolutely certain this is because of your Christianity and not because of... y'know... fascism?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay