NATION

PASSWORD

Idea: Education Policy

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Kathol Rift
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Idea: Education Policy

Postby Kathol Rift » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:51 pm

So, I’m pretty sure this is the place to put this. I’ve noticed that there’s multiple issues regarding college educations, where you can choose to make college free for all, or have it as like the US, where it’s commonly privately operated and you pay a lot for it. However, there is no policy for this, which is odd as there’s a policy for healthcare, which is along the same thought process. So, I propose adding a policy for “Universal Education,” and possibly one for “Private Education” as an inverse of that. I was also just told that a religious education policy would be a good idea too, but I don’t know how many issues there are for that. I’m no expert in the code of this game, so I don’t know how difficult this would be. Let me know if this is in the wrong forum or is just a bad idea. Thanks!

Here’s specific descriptions of possible policies for this, courtesy of The Municipalities of Antarctica and The Western Adjus Islands

Universal Education.
"The state provides complete education through university level."

Private Education.
"The state allows schools to charge for education."

Religious Education.
"Education is controlled entirely by religious institutions."
Last edited by Kathol Rift on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hot Girls Vote

I drive wee-woo wagon and professionally distribute band-aids. For some ungodly reason they trusted me with drugs and I am using them to hijack my own gender.

As the top of the sig says. Singularity technology and Juggernaut military by The Pacific Standards. We're good now, sort of.

This nation was developed under the influence of metal

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Kathol Rift wrote:Religious Education.

I can see a case for the other two, however I think religious education is inclusive as part of theocracy.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Kathol Rift
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kathol Rift » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:21 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Kathol Rift wrote:I’m pretty sure this is the place to put this

It's not. Issue Editors make new policies. Moved to Got Issues.

My bad, thanks.
The Unified Missourtama States wrote:
Kathol Rift wrote:Religious Education.

I can see a case for the other two, however I think religious education is inclusive as part of theocracy.

Yeah, I didn’t think of that, so maybe not on that one.
Hot Girls Vote

I drive wee-woo wagon and professionally distribute band-aids. For some ungodly reason they trusted me with drugs and I am using them to hijack my own gender.

As the top of the sig says. Singularity technology and Juggernaut military by The Pacific Standards. We're good now, sort of.

This nation was developed under the influence of metal

Return to Got Issues?