NATION

PASSWORD

badge help

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

badge help

Postby Minskiev » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:29 am

basically I founded a region for the regional founder badge to boost my card rarity for S3

but the region stopped existing because there weren’t any nations in it

so I refounded it and made a puppet to exist in it

but the nation I founded it with doesn’t have a founder badge anymore

any help? P.S. both regions were of the same name
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:40 am

Minskiev wrote:basically I founded a region for the regional founder badge to boost my card rarity for S3

I believe you need to stay on the founded region for the founder badge to show.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am

Giovanniland wrote:
Minskiev wrote:basically I founded a region for the regional founder badge to boost my card rarity for S3

I believe you need to stay on the founded region for the founder badge to show.

I was about to say other wise, but that seems to be the case. Even if you have made a region with other people or puppets keeping it alive and you yourself are not in the region, it doesn't count, easy example is Luna Amore with the region she created, Free Thought yet no founders' badge since Luna is in another region, LUE
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 am

Giovanniland wrote:I believe you need to stay on the founded region for the founder badge to show.

This is correct, I believe it is at least partially designed that way to stop badge hunters creating thousands of empty regions, also because it may give off the appearance of you being the founder of a region you are not (you found a region and then take your badge to The Pacific and declare yourself founder of a GCR), it is similarly treated to the Delegate badge in that way (as it should be).
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Curse you, foresight!
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Return to Technical