NATION

PASSWORD

Founded and CTE'd on same day

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Founded and CTE'd on same day

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Found this by searching one of my puppets while in the boneyard:

Obviously, it wasn't a DEAT, because it wouldn't be able to exist as a nation today (or maybe it somehow slipped through), and it also has 105 million people. Is it a bug or was population growth different back then?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:43 pm

"Last Activity" refers to player activity. The player created the nation, answered on issue, and never came back.

The nation CTEd 28 days later, having gone through a number of population-increasing updates. I haven't paid attention to the growth curve lately, but it might have changed in the last 12 years.

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:54 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:"Last Activity" refers to player activity. The player created the nation, answered on issue, and never came back.

The nation CTEd 28 days later, having gone through a number of population-increasing updates. I haven't paid attention to the growth curve lately, but it might have changed in the last 12 years.

Ah, thanks Fris.

*leaves... uh, something*

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:00 am

How the Hell do you remember the name of a nation you made over a decade ago and only used for 1 minute?
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:18 am

Disgraces wrote:How the Heck do you remember the name of a nation you made over a decade ago and only used for 1 minute?

No, I founded a nation that had the same name. Here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=boney ... an_aykroyd

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:43 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:"Last Activity" refers to player activity. The player created the nation, answered on issue, and never came back.

As far as I'm aware, it's been the same since at least 2003, with the exception of the 2004 April Fool's joke where everyone's population was reset to 5 million for the day. A nation that's created, then never logged into again, would have between 102 and 118 million people when it ceases to exist (there's some randomness in population growth beyond a certain point, hence the discrepancy).
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Disgraces wrote:How the Hell do you remember the name of a nation you made over a decade ago and only used for 1 minute?

How the hell does someone forget who Dan Aykroyd is :unsure:
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical