NATION

PASSWORD

Consortia [Defence Manufacturing Consortium|MT|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 am

would we be able to invest in the company? the uaie has a big arms industry and always likes business deals for both partys.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:41 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Franfran2424
From: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia
Customer: Confederacy of Mesoamerican Cultures
Purchaser: Mesoamerican Cultures Defence Ministry
End User: Mesoamerican Cultures Armed Forces

I am writing in reply to the complex order request made by the Military Purchase Council of the Mesoamerican Cultures Defence Ministry on 12 September 2020. I am pleased to be able to confirm this purchase order for a total contract value of US$5.988 billion. This price includes sea shipment of bulk items including small arms, munitions and vehicles by our freight forwarders, and delivery of aircraft and ships by our authorised delivery agents. Deliveries will commence as soon as we receive confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

Signed:

Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia
Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
"Excellere Contende"
Defence Condition: 5
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Region: NovaAlliances: ConcordantDelian LeagueCASTLEEmbassy: Diplomatic Parc
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

MesoAmerican cultures
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby MesoAmerican cultures » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:36 am

Etoile Arcture wrote:
ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Franfran2424
Customer: Confederacy of Mesoamerican Cultures
Purchaser: Mesoamerican Cultures Defence Ministry
End User: Mesoamerican Cultures Armed Forces

I am writing in reply to the complex order request made by the Military Purchase Council of the Mesoamerican Cultures Defence Ministry on 12 September 2020. I am pleased to be able to confirm this purchase order for a total contract value of US$5.988 billion. This price includes sea shipment of bulk items including small arms, munitions and vehicles by our freight forwarders, and delivery of aircraft and ships by our authorised delivery agents. Deliveries will commence as soon as we receive confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

Signed:

(Image)

Order has been confirmed, and the full amount wired right away (we would wire a fraction first, and the rest after the first deliveries normally but you're a reliable provider).
Place of delivery should be the Habana Military Dockyards, La Habana Port, Cuba, Caribbean Region of the Confederacy of MesoAmerican Cultures (with early notice if possible)

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:30 pm

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Customer: The Marquesan Union, Gholgoth
Purchaser: Royal Marquesan Exports, LTD
End User: Marquises aux Armes (FMA)
Line itemsOrder QuantityContract TypeContract Value
F/A-38A-Block 20 "Sentinel"
F-40A Whirlwind
B-90A Condor
AH-79C Anaconda
10x Units Total
10x Units Total
10x Units Total
10x Units Total
Testing & Evaluation, Single Purchase
1,055,000,000 NSD
1,400,000,000 NSD
4,400,000,000 NSD
450,000,000 NSD

Authorised by: Archard Delphine, PIP, Marquesan Union

Nineteeth of October, 2020
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:50 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Archard Delphine
Customer: Marquesan Union
Purchaser: Royal Marquesan Exports Ltd
End User: Marquises aux Armes

It was our pleasure to receive your recent order request for combat aircraft. I am pleased to confirm that Aerodyne Inc. has received permission from our government to supply ten complete production quality airframes of each of the requested aircraft models for test and evaulation. The total contract value will be US$7.305 billion inclusive of shipment, training assistance, and technical, engineering, operations and maintenance support during the period of testing. It is our hope that the aircraft will be positively received by their evaluators and look forward to learning of the progress and results of the test and evaluation program.

Signed:

Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Excellere Contende"
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Odelinor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Odelinor » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:07 pm

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Consortia Aerospace
Customer: The Evinarate of Odelinor
Purchaser: Odelinoran Department of Defence
End User: Odelinoran Army, Odelinoran Navy, Odelinoran Air Force
AT-47A Vandal351 UnitsPurchase Order7,020,000,000

Authorised by:

Chairperson of the Department of Defence of Odelinor
6.2 Technology Tier according to This Index | 4.5 Influence Type according to This Index | Modern Tech Nation | Does NOT Use NS Stats
As Covid cases begin to rise Gen Terai, officials hint at possibility of second outbreak. Representative Council meets in two days to vote on proposed stimulus package. Hotel burns down in Port Ovriem, killing 16. Woman kidnaps ex-husband, is currently on the loose. The Federal Vaccine Research Unit announces that it has reached stage two in testing for the COVID-19 Vaccine.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:36 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION

I am writing to you to in regards to the recent purchase order request for aircraft made by the Odelinoran Department of Defence.

I am pleased to be able to inform you that the government of Etoile Arcture has issued an end-user certificate for the Evinarate of Odelinor allowing Aerodyne Inc. to export all 351 requested units of the AT-47A Vandal primary trainer/light attack aircraft. The completed aircraft, inclusive of training and delivery, will be supplied at the agreed price of US$7.02 billion.

On conclusion of this sale the Evinarate of Odelinor will have become the ninth nation to field this service type with its armed forces. It is our sincere hope that the Department of Defence will continue to consider other products supplied by Aerodyne and other industrial partners of Consortia in meeting the future needs of the Odelinoran Armed Forces.

Signed:

A recent change in how BBCode is parsed in dispatches has broken the formatting/aesthetic apperance of some of the dispatches linked from this storefront. Please bare with me as I work through them all to correct any coding errors.
Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Excellere Contende"

Odelinor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Odelinor » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:09 pm

To: Consortia
From: The Office of the Chairperson of Defence of Odelinor
Topic: Major Procurement Purchase
Encryption: Highest

To whom it may concern,
We at the Department of Defence have been extremely pleased with the quality of the products that we purchased from you previously, and we have decided to use your services more extensively due to that. As part of our massive military procurement program, we would like to purchase the below items, as well as adequate ammunition and such for each.
  • M207A1 Mobile Artillery Rocket System x100
  • Manticore Multi-Role Gun and Missile System x50
  • Manticore C-RAMM x50
  • GL18E2 Tactical Support Weapon x500,000
  • SV-22A Osprey x40
  • B-90A Condor x35
  • M344 Wolverine x1,000
  • TF-39B Fearless x15
  • AV-48A Gryphon x30
  • MV-44A Pegasus x60
We thank you for your service, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future. (OOC - I will being referencing the purchased items HERE)
6.2 Technology Tier according to This Index | 4.5 Influence Type according to This Index | Modern Tech Nation | Does NOT Use NS Stats
As Covid cases begin to rise Gen Terai, officials hint at possibility of second outbreak. Representative Council meets in two days to vote on proposed stimulus package. Hotel burns down in Port Ovriem, killing 16. Woman kidnaps ex-husband, is currently on the loose. The Federal Vaccine Research Unit announces that it has reached stage two in testing for the COVID-19 Vaccine.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:55 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION

It has been our pleasure to receive your recent complex order request including small arms, tactical vehicles, rocket artillery systems and tactical aircraft. The value of this contract inclusive of delivery, training and support is estimated to be US$40.66 billion. Permission to export all requested major end items and weapons has been granted by our government, and deliveries will commence as soon as we receive receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer. It is our hope that the Department of Defence will find these weapons will greatly enhance the security of the Evinarate and will continue to consider Consortia and its partner businesses for future contracts.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:00 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Amoskeag Iron Works
Vosselheim Yards
Customer: Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
Purchaser: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
End User: Langenian Revolutionary Navy
New Corinth Class Amphibious Assault Ship
Mako Class Fast Attack Submarine
1x Unit Total
1x Unit Total
Purchase order$5 billion NSD
$4 billion NSD

Authorised by:

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia,
November 11, 2020
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:10 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense
Purchaser: Ministry of National Defense

Consortia has received your purchase order request for the long lead-time units of the New Corinth Class Amphibious Assault Ship and Mako Class Fast Attack Submarine. We are pleased to inform you that our government has issued export licences allowing us to export these vessels to the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.

The total value of the contract will be US$9 billion, with construction commencing immediately upon confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer. Both vessels will be constructed by Vosselheim Yards in Korrodos, with final outfitting to be done by Sequoia Dynamics in Etoile Arcture.

It is the hope of Consortia and its industrial partners that when delivered the two units will serve with great distinction in the Langenian Revolutionary Navy. Our company aims to establish a working relationship with the Ministry of National Defense that we hope may lead to further orders of this and other kinds.

Signed:

Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Excellere Contende"

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:07 pm

To whom this may concern at Consortia,

Langenia's military has always strived to maintain its ability of global power projection and sustain combat operations against malignant actors across the world. Thus, we have evaluated your products and decided that they fulfill our requirements over those of other nations due to their quality and positive experiences from their use by the Langenian Revolutionary Armed Forces. Attached are those products that we wish to purchase.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez,

Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Amoskeag Iron Works
Vosselheim Yards
Purchaser: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
Mako Class Fast Attack Submarine
Finisterre Class Multi-Mission Destroyer
Barque Class Fast Combat Support Ship
1x Unit Total
1x Unit Total
1x Unit Total
Purchase order$4 billion NSD
$2.5 billion NSD
$1 billion NSD

Authorised by:

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia,
November 13, 2020
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:54 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense
Purchaser: Ministry of National Defense

It is our pleasure to learn of the success of the two units recently delivered to the Langenian Revolutionary Navy, and to receive a follow on order for a second long lead unit of the Mako Class Fast Attack Submarine, and additional orders for a unit each of the Finisterre Class Multi-Mission Destroyer and Barque Class Fast Combat Support Ship.

Export licenses for all vessels have been granted in short order by out government, and we expect to commence construction of all three units immediately upon confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer. The total contract value will be US$7.5 billion.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Goram
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goram » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:14 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Customer: The United Kingdom of Goram
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence, Department of Military Procurement
End User: Goramite Army, Royal Navy

M84 Argus396Aquistion$9bn
MIM-191B KraitMinimum of 100 units (one unit herein denotes one full reload of twelve missiles) each per year, over three years.Indefinite ContractMinimum $2.4bn, maximum to be negotiated per yearly deliveries.
RIM-191B Sea KraitMinimum of 700 units per year, over five years.Indefinite ContractMinimum $1.4bn, maximum to be negotiated per yearly deliveries.

Authorised by:

Department of Military Procurement

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:22 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: whom it may concern
Customer: United Kingdom of Goram
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence, Department of Military Procurement
End User: Royal Army, Royal Navy

We have received the complex order request from the Ministry of Defence to purchase 396 units of the M84 Argus Forward Area Air Defence System and indefinite delivery/indefinite quantiy contracts for the MIM-191B Krait and RIM-191B Sea Krait missile systems.

Our companies have received export licenses to supply all these military systems and munitions to the United Kingdom, and we confirm our intent to supply missile reloads at the quote prices over the period of performance of the IDIQ contracts. The initial value of these contracts is calculated be US12.8 billion, increasing to US27 billion if all purchase options are exercised.

Delivery of all air defence vehicles with full loads of missiles and VLS missile rounds for the Audacious class destroyer will commence as soon as receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer is confirmed.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

M84 Argus Forward Area Air Defence System

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:53 am

Transcript of presentation on the M84 Argus Forward Area Air Defence System by Dr. Leonard Entwistle, head of marketing Sequoia Defence Systems Inc., made at Nova Defence Exhibition 2009 (NDEX 2009) on Monday 6th Febuary 2009

M84 Argus firing unit launching a MIM-191B Krait surface-to-air missile

"If I was to say 'DIVAD', I'm sure I will elicit a shudder of both recognition and apprehension amongst those who are, shall I say, that are slightly more salty and grey around the temples present here. I am sure there are a few who can recall the infamous demonstration of the M247 Sergeant York, the DIVAD in question, when it's radar - and I must explain this was simply a repurposed aircraft fire-control radar after all, and not a good one to begin with either - that as soon as the switch had been flipped automatically locked on to the bleachers that contained the assembled guests and dignitaries there to witness its demonstration! Before a quick-thinking and acting soldier pulled the plug - both literally and figuratively - to end said demonstration!

Argus, I can quite reassure you, is no such monster. Argus, named after the hundred-eye giant of Greek mythology, is a hybrid gun/missile air defence system that uses high performance, fully digitised radar, optronics and lasers to detect, track, identify and then guide its armaments - a pair of twin-linked 40 millimetre cased telescoped anti-aircraft cannon, and a high supersonic surface-to-air missile - onto its targets with deliberate and lethal precision.

I am certain many here are aware, if not intimately familiar, with the capabilities of the 40 millimetre cased telescoped ammunition gun, as it has become increasingly popular in recent years in both ground and anti-air support roles. In the embodiment of the Nexter CTAS 40, we have a 40 millimetre CTA cannon that fits inside the envelope of a 25 millimetre gun like the ubiquitous Bushmaster chain gun, at only twice the weight, firing ammunition with two and a half times the payload of the 35 millimetre AHEAD ammunition used by Gepard, Skyguard and Millenium anti-aircraft guns. And yet has a simpler feed geometry, lower mechanical complexity, a longer four-kilometre reach and shorter miss distances. In short - it is a beast!

But we here at Sequoia Dynamics are not merely satisfied with having a huge frickin' cannon and leaving things at that! We wanted a super cool huge frickin' cannon with the round to match it, and are proud to introduce today the first precision-guided effector launched from a medium calibre cannon: the Cased Telescoped Guided Projectile!

The idea of a bullet with your name on it might sound familiar if, like me, you are a discerning person of a certain age that remembers the Michael Chricton directed opus 'Runaway' starring Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons. In that amazing movie, our erstwhile KISS frontman was firing a .50 calibre bullet that had been modified into a heat-seeking gyrojet. Yes, hold your beer - and your thought for a moment! Taking that inspiration our engineers have created a beam riding CTGP effector launched from a CTA cartridge -literally a huge frickin' guided bullet! Using an undetectable and unjammable laser guidance beam boresighted to IRST, the seeker on the CTGP can guide the round to hit even small targets like a mortar bomb in flight, with high precision, and track evasive targets like UAVs and helicopters at up to 1.5 kilometres off-axis from the angle of fire. This round can hold any class of battlefield threat at risk - artillery shells, rockets, mortar bombs, anti-tank guided missiles, cruise missiles, drones, helicopters and low-level aircraft, your mom. If it flies, it dies - and we can guide a bullet with our company's name and logo on to it like an offshoot of Stark Industries!

But at a maximum range of four kilometres a cannon, even a super freakin' cannon armed with a super cool round, is not sufficient alone for self-protection, and that is where our second innovation enters the picture: the MIM-191B Krait short to medium ranged surface-to-air missile. Krait extends the lethality of Argus out to fifty kilometres with a no-escape zone of twenty-five kilometres providing area protection to ground forces. Yes, you did not mishear me. Krait is not simply another repurposed short-ranged MANPAD or AAM crippled for surface launch with suboptimal performance. It is a purpose-designed missile that can down all classes of fleeting and agile targets that pop up over terrain, such as helicopters in low-level hover, and UAVs. Fitted with reduced diameter roll-stabilisation strakes and steering fins for maximum manoeuvrability performance and guided by a pulse-Doppler active radar homing seeker. It is slaved to the solid-state tracking and illumination radar on the Argus to deliver low altitude tracking in heavy jamming and ground clutter that cannot be spoofed, decoyed or jammed. The missile is containerised for transport, storage, handling and firing, and can be quickly reloaded on the Argus vehicle.

Some key take away points are:

Lock-on before launch and after launch with autonomous target tracking and guidance;

Constant optimal in-flight hit point calculation;

Can fire all twelve missiles in salvo in less than ten seconds;

Quick reaction in under three seconds.

Our completely automatic closed-loop solution of radar directed guns and missiles represents a true paradigm shift in the short-range air defence mission that has traditionally been limited to gun or missile only short-range systems. With the Argus firing unit fully self-contained and mounted on a main battle tank class chassis for maximum mobility and protection, ground forces finally have an air defence artillery platform that can keep pace with and escort armoured forces far beyond the forward edge of the battle area. The total package provides optronic fire-control and laser-ranging combined with radar cues to minimise deception by jammers, decoys and visual/IR smoke. Whether it's counter rocket, artillery, and mortar fire to protect your manoeuvre forces and forward operating areas; mobile air defence from battlefield aircraft, helicopters and drones; or defending high value fixed sites; The hundred eyes of Argus wait, watch, and stand ready to strike. Thank you."
"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:20 am

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, 22 November, 2021

Contact: Dr. Evgeny Griboyedov, Vice President in Charge of Sales, Sequoia Weaponworks

HARMONY CITY, E.A. -- Sequoia Weaponworks LLC, a business division of Sequoia Dynamics Inc., is pleased to announce the launch with immediate availability for sale and licensed production of the GR25 "Alpha" Modular Combat Rifle. Stylised as GR25 α MCR the new weapon system is an affordable modular multi-calibre select-fire rifle designed to complement or replace Kalashnikov (AK/AKM) and ArmaLite (AR-10/15) pattern assault rifles. It can engage personnel protected by body armour and soft-skinned targets at ranges of up to 800 m. The general layout and manual of arms is based on the ubiquitous AK rifle modernised with AR-style ergonomics and a rail accessory system. The internal mechanism is a short-stroke balanced-action counter-recoil system that reduces felt recoil to improve hit accuracy by a factor of 50-150%. For easy adaptability and logistics harmonisation, it can be chambered in commonly available 5.45 mm and 5.56 mm intermediate calibres and 7.62 mm full-size calibres.

About Sequoia Weaponworks

Sequoia Weaponworks LLC is a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of small arms and light weapons. Our products run the full spectrum of military and law enforcement solutions ranging from handguns to shoulder-launched rockets. All our products are manufactured to exacting ISO 9001:2008 quality management standards from polymers and other high strength materials. We also refurbish, recondition and repair weapons; produce spare parts and component kits; and provide training, advisory and assistance services.
Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Excellere Contende"

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:03 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Sequoia Dynamics
Customer: People's Republic of Joyea
Purchaser: Peoples Revolutionary Armed Forces
End User: Peoples Revolutionary Armed Forces
M34A3 Hoplite Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle1,000Purchase order20,000,000,000

Authorised by:

Miranda Lawson, Minister of Defense of Joyea, November 25th 2021
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:39 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Miranda Lawson, Minister of Defense of Joyea
Customer: People's Republic of Joyea
Purchaser: Joyean Ministry of Defense
End User: People's Revolutionary Armed Forces

It has been the pleasure of our company to receive the electronic purchase order dated 25 November, 2021 from the Joyean Ministry of Defense requesting 1,000 units of the M34A3 Hoplite Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle.

I am pleased to inform you the government of Etoile Arcture as of 2 December, 2021, agreed to grant the export license for these defence articles to the Republic of Joyea. Sequoia Dynamics Land Systems is happy to be in position to supply all 1,000 vehicles as completed hulls with B-kit add-on modular armour packages for low intensity warfare and full spectrum warfare at the quoted contract value of US$20 billion.

To conform to the Soviet style nomenclature used by the Joyean Ministry of Defense these vehicles may alternatively be designated as BMP Goplit while in service with the People's Revolutionary Armed Forces. Delivery will commence as soon as receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer is confirmed.

It is our hope that the People's Revolutionary Armed Forces will find these vehicles to greatly enhance the manoeuvre and firepower of tactical units, and that further commercial opportunities will present themselves in the future for greater cooperation between our company and the Ministry of Defense.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:14 am

To: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia

Dear Consortia,
we at Celsan Automotive LLC would like to offer you the platform of our Celsan Heiyiniao Huoche, a van available in 3.5 and 5.0 tonnes maximum gross weight.

We are prepared to offer you a skeletal chassis cab, which places an emphasis on low build-weight to maximise payload and improve efficiency.

As a chassis cab, this new model only has bodywork up to just beyond the doors – with a simple structure behind this ready to support bespoke conversions.

The chassis cab comes as 35/35L (3.5 tonne) or 50 / 50L (5.0 tonne)

Engine choices are :
2.0-litre 168bhp 4-cylinder turbodiesel (2.0 TDCi 168)
2.3-litre 190bhp 4-cylinder turbodiesel (2.3 EcoTDCi 190)
3.0-litre 240bhp V6 turbodiesel (3.0 V6 EcoBlauw 240 TDCi)
3.0-litre 325bhp V6 turbodiesel (3.0 V6 EcoBlauw 330 TDCi)

Press photo of standard van version:

It is available in MWB (medium wheelbase) and LWB (long wheelbase) form as the skeletal chassis cab, as rear- or four-wheel-drive.

We also have a 10 to 18 seat troop carrier available, equipped with all engines as listed above (the 10 seater is only offered with the 2.0 TDCi 168):

Offering retro 1990s-style charm, this is part of our VJH van series, and is designed for work hard, play hard usage.

We will be offering to your firm to convert for military usage, and it can be sold without the CELSANTM branding, under license, and marketed as Consortia under any product name of your choice. You will gain our Approved Converter license.

The licence grants you the right to build it in Etoile Arcture, and to not offer sale to nations deemed hostile by your nation.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Ms. Andruilla Christodoulides,
Celsan Automotive LLC, West Bromwich Holme
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Rocky Canada
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocky Canada » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:32 am

Rocky Canadian Armed Forces

Greetings,

The Rocky Canadian Armed Forces would like to place an order for your weapons/vehicles

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
REPLACE WITH NAME OF CONSORTIA COMPANY
Customer: Rocky Canada

Purchaser: Rocky Canadian Armed Forces
End User: Rocky Canadian Army, Navy, Airforce, Coast Guard
F-40A Whirlwind
AH-79C Anaconda
MV-44A Pegasus
Vengeance Class Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine
M344 Wolverine
M8A1 Defensive Hand Grenade
P10010A6 Thanatos (10 mm Auto)
MP510 Submachine Gun A3SF
Juliet Class Multi-Role Corvette
New Corinth Class Amphibious Assault Ship General Purpose
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order
Purchase Order

Authorised by:

Karl Luitpoldt
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:02 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mr. Karl Luitpoldt, Republic of Rocky Canada
Customer: Rocky Canadian Army, Navy, Airforce, Coast Guard
Purchaser: Rocky Canadian Armed Forces
End User: Rocky Canadian Armed Forces

I am writing in reply to the complex order request dated 5 December 2021 for the following definite quantity defence articles including aircraft, vehicles,firearms and munitions and long lead-time items including ships and submarines:
  • 1 long lead-time unit of the Vengeance Class Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine;
  • 1 long lead-time unit of the New Corinth Class Amphibious Assault Ship;
  • 10 long lead-time units of the Juliet Class Multi-Role Corvette;
  • 4 units of the M344 Wolverine tactical vehicle;
  • 10 units of the F-40A Whirlwind air domination fighter;
  • 4 units of the AH-79C Anaconda heavy attack helicopter;
  • 2 units of the MV-44A Pegasus multi-mission tiltrotor;
  • 100,000 examples of the P10010A6 Thanatos semi-automatic pistol chambered in 10 mm Auto;
  • 5,000 examples of the MP510A3SF submachine gun chambered in 40 S&W;
  • 10,000 examples of the M8A1 Defensive Hand Grenade.
I am happy to report that export licenses have been granted for all the requested items and Consortia can confirm this purchase order for a total contract value of US$16.42 billion. This price includes sea shipment of bulk items including small arms, munitions and vehicles by our freight forwarders, and delivery of aircraft, ships and submarines by our authorised delivery agents. Deliveries will commence as soon as we receive confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

It is our hope that our products will be found to greatly enhance the security of Rocky Canada and on this basis, the Rocky Canadian Armed Forces will consider future collaborations with our company.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:37 am

Federal Republic of Nacrad
Central Procurement Office for the Federal Police Force

Official Notice of Procurement

Recipient: Consortia SA
CONFIDENTIAL; AUTHORISED PERSONS ONLY

To whom it may concern,

The Marine Police and the Police Tactical Unit has decided to adopt the GR-2020 Fire Arrow bullpup rifle. Please find the order form appended below for details.

Yours,
Andrew Pang
Chief Procurer of the Federal Police Force of Nacrad
ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
SMALL ARMS
Customer: Federal Republic of Nacrad
Purchaser: Central Procurement Agency of the Federal Police Force
End User: Marine Police; Police Tactical Unit
GR-2020 Fire ArrowSEVENTEEN THOUSAND AND SEVEN HUNDRED ONLY [17,700]Purchase orderQuote Requested

Authorised by: Andrew Pang, Chief Procurer of the Federal Police Force

A. Pang
21 December 2021
Last edited by Nacrad on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:35 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mr. Andrew Pang, Chief Procurer of the Federal Police Force of Nacrad
Customer: Federal Republic of Nacrad
End User: Federal Police Force of Nacrad

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in regards to your definite quantity purchase order request of 21 December 2021 for 17,700 examples of the GR2020 Fire Arrow assault rifle for a total contract value of US$13,275,000. I am pleased to inform you Sequoia Weaponworks has been granted export licenses for the Federal Republic of Nacrad and can ship the products immediately upon confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

It has been our company's pleasure to bring the DEF-N-2020-10-01 New Service Rifle requirement to a conclusion with the successful completion of development, testing and service acceptance of the GR2020 with the Federal Police Force of Nacrad.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:59 am

Greetings!
Our organization wishes to procure the following ships:
X100 Barque class Fast Combat Support Ships
X10 Kali class Air Defense Cruisers

130 billion New Dornalian Dollars shall be sent upon confirmation of our order.

OOC: Woah woah long time no seen! Great to see you around.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade