NATION

PASSWORD

Actopolis Film Festival [CLOSED, OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Actopolis Film Festival [CLOSED, OOC]

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:21 am

OOC Thread|IC Thread

About

Actopolis Film Festival is an international gathering of film fanatics and movie geeks where people can unite over one thing: the love of cinema. It is held on the Isle of Actopolis, a province of Silvedania known for its booming film industry.

Eligibilty

Anyone from any nation is allowed to come, and anybody can submit an entry. Puppet states may not enter or vote.

Awards

The movies entered will be judged in the following categories:
  • Best Writing
  • Best Directing
  • Best Lead(Male)
  • Best Lead(Female)
  • Best Film
  • Best Kids Film
  • Best Design
  • Best Documentary

The winner will get NS CARDS, fame, and will be able to say in their signature"Recipient of the AFF Award in [category]."

Special Thanks

A special thanks to A m e n r i a for helping me direct my creativity.

Featured Movies
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Applications

Code: Select all
Attendance Request
Nation of Origin:
Amount of Attendees:
Attendee Names:
Attendee Jobs(Optional):

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name:
Movie Name:
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie:
Main Actors:
Director:
Writer:
Movie Poster(Optional):

AFF Academy Applicant Request
Nation Name:
What makes you qualified to judge movies?:

Lights, Canera, Actopolis!
Last edited by Silvedania on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:24 am

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the ping. Hope this gets big enough for a periodical run like WHF. Let me ask one thing though; is an adult comedy eligible for entry? Sex scenes would obviously be censored to adhere to forum rules.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the ping. Hope this gets big enough for a periodical run like WHF. Let me ask one thing though; is an adult comedy eligible for entry? Sex scenes would obviously be censored to adhere to forum rules.

yes, just mark it under comedy. Don't break any forum rules though.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:35 am

Silvedania wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the ping. Hope this gets big enough for a periodical run like WHF. Let me ask one thing though; is an adult comedy eligible for entry? Sex scenes would obviously be censored to adhere to forum rules.

yes, just mark it under comedy. Don't break any forum rules though.

Don't worry, I won't. ;)
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Bump

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Romextly
Movie Name: Nam Gloria (Latin)
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[x]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[x] Historical Fiction
Synopsis of Movie: Talks of the first Romextlian Civil War. It's carachter is a 23 year old Italyan who has a log on the war as it streacthes into the final years.

More in depth:
Aquila Ceaser was born into the war. He was born in 1917, while the other Earth was in the WW1, Romextly was fighting it's first civil war. His father had died in it. He made friends with multiple people with all the bombing and battles near his hometown. He joined along with his friends into the Royal Romextlian Army. He fought in a battle in Italyan land and saw 2 of his friends die as the division falls back. He then gets another taste of battle as he saves another man and takes over the squad after the Sargent is killed. He is promoted to Corporal and leads a final charge. He is injured and is left behind enemy lines, where he repeatidly takes out rebel troops as to a point where he goes to a small village there is a reward for him for 5,000 dollars. He continues to move forward and gets shot. After 3 years of hiding and recouperating, he comes out to learn of the end of the war and the deaths of his whole battalion. He then leads multiple revolts which all fail. It then fastforward to 1968 where it shows him, 52 years old going into a charge to return the monarchy.

Main Actors: John Gult, Juan Hernandez, Ermina Guiz
Director: Anthony Fult
Writer: Maximilian Scorpius
Movie Poster(Optional):
Last edited by Romextly on Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Romextly wrote:Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Romextly
Movie Name: Nam Gloria (Latin)
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[X] Historical Fiction
Synopsis of Movie: Talks of the first Romextlian Civil War. It's carachter is a 23 year old Italyan who has a log on the war as it streacthes into the final years.
Main Actors: John Gult, Juan Hernandez, Ermina Guiz
Director: Anthony Fult
Writer: Maximilian Scorpius
Movie Poster(Optional):

accepted

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Silvedania
Movie Name: Room 59
Is your movie a:
Comedy[x]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: 12 teachers are pulled into a sting operation to expose their corrupt principal.
Main Actors:
Chris King
Ana Depf
Lucas Crawford
Donny Tella
Louise Bartonae
Aeki Delefanto
Claudio Appointment
Nicole Meyoratt
Enoch Maury
Matas Hume
Jameel Mcdaniels
Joao Marquez
Director: Philip Santos
Writer: Sami Dushku
Movie Poster(Optional):Image
Last edited by Silvedania on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name:Empire of Romextly
Movie Name:The Darkest Hours
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[x]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[x]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[x] Historical reality
Synopsis of Movie: Talks of the real life story of Yellowists who fought overwhelming odds to survive a violist attack

More in depth:
Ukar Selemani was a Yellowist who was allowed to be great in his faith. It had been months since the rebellion against the Emperor. They had retreated to the mountains, but there was a base to protect them. He had been peaceful, but there was a massive attack on the base and most soldiers surrendered and joined them. Only a few fell back to the city where Ukar and the rest of the people there began tom arm themselves and begin fighting back. For 2 months, they held out even with hunger. And on the last day, there was very few defenders left and it looked like the Violetists would win. But the Army arrived...

Main Actors:Eber Palisha
Luis Palersa
Arianna Sorlento
Emilio Zapata
Director: Joan Guif
Writer: Scorpio Scorpius
Movie Poster(Optional):
Last edited by Romextly on Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name:new Antarctica
Movie Name:the life of a bullet
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[x]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie:"the life of a bullet" describes the life of a 7.62 round, from the material at the iron mines, to the very moment the round is fired.
Main Actors: vassilly Tito (narrator)
Director:Serge Zhukov
Writer:Vladimir rapatov
Movie Poster(Optional):Image
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[x]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: Talks of the real life story of Yellowists who fought overwhelming odds to survive a violist attack
Luis Palersa
Arianna Sorlento
Emilio Zapata
Movie Poster(Optional):

accepted
though please only 2 movies per nation

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:13 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Movie Entry Request
Nation Name:new Antarctica
Movie Name:the life of a bullet
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[x]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie:"the life of a bullet" describes the life of a 7.62 round, from the material at the iron mines, to the very moment the round is fired.
Main Actors: vassilly Tito (narrator)
Director:Serge Zhukov
Writer:Vladimir rapatov
Movie Poster(Optional):(Image)

accepted, though i am going to make a few changes to the movie poster

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:13 pm

Silvedania wrote:
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[x]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Luis Palersa
Arianna Sorlento
Emilio Zapata
Movie Poster(Optional):

accepted
though please only 2 movies per nation

OK

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Voxija
Movie Name: No One Knows
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[x]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: A high school student, Sofija Olivarra, and her little sister Kati live in the artistic hotspot city of Genitxea. Sofija looks for love, having to choose between two boys, Sam and Eneko, while also stressing about exams and her future year of conscription. Sofija's little sister, Kati, wonders if her cat Evard can talk, while also worrying about her older sister.
The movie climaxes emotionally when Imi Olivarra, the girls' mother, dies of a heart attack. Sam proves that he loves Sofija by attending the funeral, and they go into the army together. The movie ends with Evard saying one cryptic word and walking into the dark.

Main Actors: Sarina Izmatea
Gavana Huriñitz
Errando Simatxe
Arres Vanarrang
Vela Utxenagorra
Mari Mariñelarena
Otto Gurraniz
Vixenta Karroa
Director: Jarumalang Oxoate
Writers: Kara Udagarrija and Ganetxa Warratua
Movie Poster(Optional): I'm not providing one, but just remember that Voxijans can be succinctly described as looking Latino.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:37 pm

Voxija wrote:Movie Entry Request
Movie Name: No One Knows
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[x]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: A high school student, Sofija Olivarra, and her little sister Kati live in the artistic hotspot city of Genitxea. Sofija looks for love, having to choose between two boys, Sam and Eneko, while also stressing about exams and her future year of conscription. Sofija's little sister, Kati, wonders if her cat Evard can talk, while also worrying about her older sister.
The movie climaxes emotionally when Imi Olivarra, the girls' mother, dies of a heart attack. Sam proves that he loves Sofija by attending the funeral, and they go into the army together. The movie ends with Evard saying one cryptic word and walking into the dark.

Main Actors: Sarina Izmatea
Gavana Huriñitz
Errando Simatxe
Arres Vanarrang
Vela Utxenagorra
Mari Mariñelarena
Otto Gurraniz
Vixenta Karroa
Director: Jarumalang Oxoate
Writers: Kara Udagarrija and Ganetxa Warratua
Movie Poster(Optional): I'm not providing one, but just remember that Voxijans can be succinctly described as looking Latino.

alright, accepted

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:19 am

Bump.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:06 am

Once we get to ten entries, I'm gonna make an IC thread

Republic of Pine
Attaché

Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Republic of Pine » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:17 am

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Republic of Pine
Movie Name: “Свята” (“The Feast”)
Is your movie a:
Comedy[X]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[X]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: Set in the years before WWI, Albert, an impecunious factory foreman, is invited to a decadent banquet held by his sister, married into aristocratic society. There he meets the beautiful Adriana, and falls in love with her. However he is not the only one; the articulate and handsome artist Valentin, and Dragomir, Alberts corrupt scoundrel of a supervisor, are also under her spell. Throughout the course of the night increasingly bizarre revelations are made about the colorful array of banquet guests. By dawn the men are engaged in a three-way pistol duel for the affection of Adriana, spectating from above in her husbands hot-air balloon, the rich and powerful Marques de Caceres, who provided the weapons for his events entertainment!
Main Actors: Grigore Jurić (Albert), Lyudmila Mäkinen (Adriana), Emanuil Marić (Valentin), Lyudmil Andon Novak (Dragomir), Priidik Kovačević (cameo appearance as the Marques de Caceres)
Director: Sava Nikifor Koskinen
Writer: Ruzha Koskinen and Sava Nikifor Koskinen
Movie Poster (Optional): We apologise, but Piner cinema (traditionally) does not run movie posters or AD copy.
Republic of Pine, resident nation of The Democratika, proud member of the GFTC

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:19 am

Republic of Pine wrote:Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Republic of Pine
Movie Name: “Свята” (“The Feast”)
Is your movie a:
Comedy[X]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[X]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: Set in the years before WWI, Albert, an impecunious factory foreman, is invited to a decadent banquet held by his sister, married into aristocratic society. There he meets the beautiful Adriana, and falls in love with her. However he is not the only one; the articulate and handsome artist Valentin, and Dragomir, Alberts corrupt scoundrel of a supervisor, are also under her spell. Throughout the course of the night increasingly bizarre revelations are made about the colorful array of banquet guests. By dawn the men are engaged in a three-way pistol duel for the affection of Adriana, spectating from above in her husbands hot-air balloon, the rich and powerful Marques de Caceres, who provided the weapons for his events entertainment!
Main Actors: Grigore Jurić (Albert), Lyudmila Mäkinen (Adriana), Emanuil Marić (Valentin), Lyudmil Andon Novak (Dragomir), Priidik Kovačević (cameo appearance as the Marques de Caceres)
Director: Sava Nikifor Koskinen
Writer: Ruzha Koskinen and Sava Nikifor Koskinen
Movie Poster (Optional): We apologise, but Piner cinema (traditionally) does not run movie posters or AD copy.

accepted, we will make an International poster, but it will be very convoluted.

Seleucid Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Movie Entry Request

Nation Name: The Grand Principality of Pergamon

Movie Name: Odysseus of the North

Is your movie a:

Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[X]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]

Synopsis of Movie: Based on the illustrative nonfictional account Hyperborean Odyssey, the film depicts the second Siberian expedition undertaken by Leotychidas of Antioch. Appointed by the Seleucid king Athenodorus I, Leotychidas was sent to explore deeper into the lands of Hyperborea to search for the mythical race of giants and their city, and obtain a portion of riches. With 2,000 men, he set forth, and experienced hardships and tribulations that have made him and his expedition renowned in history.

Main Actors:
  • Efstathios Chontopoulos
  • Spiridon Thaniades
  • Aimilios Gerotsis
Director: Takis Harropoulos

Writer: Markos Kaneliades & Agapi Constantinaki

Movie Poster(Optional):
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Seleucid Pergamon wrote:Movie Entry Request

Nation Name: The Grand Principality of Pergamon

Movie Name: Odysseus of the North

Is your movie a:

Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[X]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]

Synopsis of Movie: Based on the illustrative nonfictional account Hyperborean Odyssey, the film depicts the second Siberian expedition undertaken by Leotychidas of Antioch. Appointed by the Seleucid king Athenodorus I, Leotychidas was sent to explore deeper into the lands of Hyperborea to search for the mythical race of giants and their city, and obtain a portion of riches. With 2,000 men, he set forth, and experienced hardships and tribulations that have made him and his expedition renowned in history.

Main Actors:
  • Efstathios Chontopoulos
  • Spiridon Thaniades
  • Aimilios Gerotsis
Director: Takis Harropoulos

Writer: Markos Kaneliades & Agapi Constantinaki

Movie Poster(Optional):

accepted

Hopal
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: The Social Democratic Dominion of Hopal
Movie Name: Heart of Steele
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[X]
Thriller[X]
Action[X]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: Sergeant Alexander Steele is a Hopalian soldier hired by the American Military as an agent and assassin during the Cold War. Back home Steele gets into an argument with his girlfriend June Poltonin, and un beknown to him Poltonin starts and affair with Steele's high school friend Henry Dumere. Steele is sent to Hungary by the U.S. to collect information on up and coming spy and leader in the ranks of the Hungarian Communist Party, Deli Gazsi. Seeing Gazsi's relationship with Ella Stolberg, Steele reflects on his own relationship. After reporting to the U.S. military about Gazsi's position, he returns to Hopal early to apologize to Poltonin. When he returns he finds out through a mutual friend named Gerald Davis that Poltonin is having an affair. Poltonin soon breaks up with Steele and heartbroken Steele returns to Hungary. There he witnesses in envy as the man he is tasked to kill is having the time of his life with his girlfriend. Steele is conflicted, as on the one hand he doesn't want to kill another man's relationship, whie on the other it is his duty to fight Communism. Steele eventually kills Gazsi and is left weaping on his way back to Hopal.
Main Actors: Alonzo Berk as Alexander Steele, Helena Lee as June Poltonin, Guzi Muzabi as Deli Gazsi, Anna Comb as Ella Stolberg, Harry Pez as Henry Dumere, Kerry Travis as Gerald Davis.
Director: Koman Lanez
Writer: Lance Steele (nephew of Alexander Steele)
Movie Poster(Optional):
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Representative Greg Shields (D-CA-28) [Twilight's Last Gleaming]

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Hopal wrote:Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: The Social Democratic Dominion of Hopal
Movie Name: Heart of Steele
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[X]
Thriller[X]
Action[X]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: Sergeant Alexander Steele is a Hopalian soldier hired by the American Military as an agent and assassin during the Cold War. Back home Steele gets into an argument with his girlfriend June Poltonin, and un beknown to him Poltonin starts and affair with Steele's high school friend Henry Dumere. Steele is sent to Hungary by the U.S. to collect information on up and coming spy and leader in the ranks of the Hungarian Communist Party, Deli Gazsi. Seeing Gazsi's relationship with Ella Stolberg, Steele reflects on his own relationship. After reporting to the U.S. military about Gazsi's position, he returns to Hopal early to apologize to Poltonin. When he returns he finds out through a mutual friend named Gerald Davis that Poltonin is having an affair. Poltonin soon breaks up with Steele and heartbroken Steele returns to Hungary. There he witnesses in envy as the man he is tasked to kill is having the time of his life with his girlfriend. Steele is conflicted, as on the one hand he doesn't want to kill another man's relationship, whie on the other it is his duty to fight Communism. Steele eventually kills Gazsi and is left weaping on his way back to Hopal.
Main Actors: Alonzo Berk as Alexander Steele, Helena Lee as June Poltonin, Guzi Muzabi as Deli Gazsi, Anna Comb as Ella Stolberg, Harry Pez as Henry Dumere, Kerry Travis as Gerald Davis.
Director: Koman Lanez
Writer: Lance Steele (nephew of Alexander Steele)
Movie Poster(Optional):

accepted

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Movie Entry Request
Movie Name: The Intergalactic Shipping Company
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[x]
Satire[x]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[x]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: Two aliens, Plook and Xeera, work for the Intergalactic Shipping Company, which has tasked the aliens to steal the plans for a top-secret device invented by rival company Space Delivery Group. Halfway through the mission, they realize that Intergalactic Shipping Company is bad, and go to join Space Delivery Group.
Only, Space Delivery Group is just as bad. The invention that Space Delivery Group was planning is a doomsday device that if activated, will destroy the galaxy. Plook and Xeera destroy the device and expose the corrupt practices of both companies. Plook and Xeera found a new company, Infinity Express, based on integrity.

Main Actors: Paio Zubionda
Bixenta Ametzaga
Eneko Sagastaloa
Gulia Vitorrija
Tim Orrivande
Director: Ostandon Zatiko
Writer: Ostandon Zatiko
Movie Poster(Optional):

Corporate espionage. You know, for kids!
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Movie Entry Request
Nation Name: Kuronami
Movie Name: The Magnificent Five
Is your movie a:
Comedy[]
Drama[X]
Thriller[]
Action[]
Horror[]
Kids Animation[]
Satire[]
Adult Animation[]
Era Film[X]
Documentary[]
Mockumentary[]
Sci-Fi[]
Other(Please specify)[]
Synopsis of Movie: In 1918 five young nurses find themselves stranded in the middle of a war zone. Without guidance or supervision they do what they do best, heal. In the middle of the carnage of warfare and destruction, they valiantly serve to save the life of any wounded soldier they can regardless of uniform, rank, or side. Through the terrors and tribulations of the war, they grow to form close bonds with each other and those in their care.

Main Actors:
Beatrice Canno
Skyla Whitmore
Sasha Grey
Amber von Braun
Chise Yamamoto
Jacob Grey Stanford
Director: Haruka Matsumi
Writer: Haruka Matsumi, Ciela Ward, Jacob Grey Stanford
Last edited by Kuronami on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates