NATION

PASSWORD

RMBs experiencing technical difficulties

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

RMBs experiencing technical difficulties

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:24 am

It appears that when you click on any quoted post, it takes you to a random post from between 9 and 11 years ago or takes you to a message that says "There are no lodged messages at present."

Are other RMBs experiencing this problem too, and is anything being done to resolve the issue?
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

Team Lennox
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:46 am

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:It appears that when you click on any quoted post, it takes you to a random post from between 9 and 11 years ago or takes you to a message that says "There are no lodged messages at present."

Are other RMBs experiencing this problem too, and is anything being done to resolve the issue?

It is happening to me to.
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!

• An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

Chuka-Koku
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuka-Koku » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:48 am

I'm in TNP. It's working fine for me, the quoted post only sent me back 28 minutes to the correct post.
Who am I? Well, who are you?
Hint: I'm not KG or AD

Or am I?
Free virtual latte if you can guess who I am.

Please put effort in your responses beyond "anime, lol!"
中 華 國 萬 歳
民族ー民權ー民生
What if China was a progressive social democracy where people only elect good looking waifus for politicians?
Oh, don't forget: Mao is a SocDem, Chiang is a Communist, and Sun Yat-sen is a waifu

KMT advisor accuses Chiang of breast, face enhancing surgery, Chiang denies claims: "Completely untrue slander", gives speech on how her beauty is 100% natural

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Chuka-Koku wrote:I'm in TNP. It's working fine for me, the quoted post only sent me back 28 minutes to the correct post.

Hmm... that's odd.

So you're telling me it's not consistent amongst every region? Because it's been happening in other places too, apparently.
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm

i am in 10000 islands and it works just fine

but for me, the website is unusually slow
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

Lemmingtopias
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lemmingtopias » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:20 pm

Yes. My notifications are full of people quoting random threads from me from years ago :mad:
LBC News:Lemmingtopias now de facto split between East and West | Junta forces fail to storm Palace of the Sages, withdrawal from West Lomapolis | COUP! Advised to stay at home! More Info coming soon | Prince of Lemmingtopias killed during summit with Tropican President| Invasion of The Tropican Islands cancelled. Diplomatic talks to resume

Chuka-Koku
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chuka-Koku » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:21 pm

That's so weird, ara! Is it only smaller regions being affected? I wonder if it has anything to do with the Zombie Day glitch.

Or am I?

中 華 國 萬 歳
民族ー民權ー民生
What if China was a progressive social democracy where people only elect good looking waifus for politicians?
Oh, don't forget: Mao is a SocDem, Chiang is a Communist, and Sun Yat-sen is a waifu

KMT advisor accuses Chiang of breast, face enhancing surgery, Chiang denies claims: "Completely untrue slander", gives speech on how her beauty is 100% natural

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 pm

Chuka-Koku wrote:That's so weird, ara! Is it only smaller regions being affected? I wonder if it has anything to do with the Zombie Day glitch.

I only get it when I'm going to a different region's RMB
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Chuka-Koku
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chuka-Koku » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:48 pm

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Chuka-Koku wrote:That's so weird, ara! Is it only smaller regions being affected? I wonder if it has anything to do with the Zombie Day glitch.

Let me try that

Or am I?

中 華 國 萬 歳
民族ー民權ー民生

Chuka-Koku
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chuka-Koku » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:48 pm

Mathuvan Union wrote:

It works on your region, so idk.

Or am I?

中 華 國 萬 歳
民族ー民權ー民生

The New Texan Republic Of Dallas
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:47 pm

I can react with screenshot to 4 instances between 3 days ago and 6 hours ago in that time frame where my notices led to nothing or quotes led to these old posts, at which, the notices in the KASIEEREEICH RMB and tags to quoted post also leads to these old posts as well.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:54 pm

This should be fixed now. Please let me know if not!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical