NATION

PASSWORD

Coistashvia and Vu Den Voc Peace Talks(VDV and C only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Coistashvia and Vu Den Voc Peace Talks(VDV and C only)

Postby Vu Den Voc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:58 am

(I wait outside my international affairs office once again while it rains, I hold a black umbrella)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Coistashvia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Ivan Judea approaches the scene, “So, you called my nation here?”, “Shall I enter?”
Last edited by Coistashvia on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Christian Anarcho-Pacifist Republic Of Coistashvia

“Jesus Forgives”

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm

Coistashvia wrote:Ivan Judea approaches the scene, “So, you called me here?”

Yes indeed, come in, come in (i lead you to my office littered with papers, propaganda posters, radios, and surveillance footage showing what seems to be multiple people's homes, i sit down right next to a map that has the entire world crossed out expect SETA nations and Vu Den Voc).
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Coistashvia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Coistashvia wrote:Ivan Judea approaches the scene, “So, you called me here?”

Yes indeed, come in, come in (i lead you to my office littered with papers, propaganda posters, radios, and surveillance footage showing what seems to be multiple people's homes, i sit down right next to a map that has the entire world crossed out expect SETA nations and Vu Den Voc).

“So what is there to discuss?”

“Jesus Forgives”

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Coistashvia wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:

Well first of all, we know that you resigned from SETA, to join GRAIL and to then say we were doing things that we canceled late term. Any comment?

Coistashvia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Coistashvia wrote:

Well first of all, we know that you resigned from SETA, to join GRAIL and to then say we were doing things that we canceled late term. Any comment?

“First off, I couldn’t have known that you cancelled the plans. I left the moment I heard terrorism, to secure global security I had to report it!”

“Jesus Forgives”

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Coistashvia wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:

“First off, I couldn’t have known that you cancelled the plans. I left the moment I heard terrorism, to secure global security I had to report it!”

We understand your concerns, however SETA cancelled all operations, and instead wishes to be friendly and kind to GRAIL

Coistashvia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Coistashvia wrote:

We understand your concerns, however SETA cancelled all operations, and instead wishes to be friendly and kind to GRAIL

“Sure... Now, how de we decrease tensions between our two nations?”

“Jesus Forgives”

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Well i was thinking a trade deal. Does your nation have any major companies? If they do, what do the companies serve/make/create?

Coistashvia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:Well i was thinking a trade deal. Does your nation have any major companies? If they do, what do the companies serve/make/create?

“Most of our companies create religious material. However a few export our rich gold supply”

“Jesus Forgives”

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:22 pm

Coistashvia wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:Well i was thinking a trade deal. Does your nation have any major companies? If they do, what do the companies serve/make/create?

“Most of our companies create religious material. However a few export our rich gold supply”

hmm gold you say? Possibly we can work out a deal to create gold jewelry from your gold mines. Does that sound good?

Coistashvia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Coistashvia wrote:

hmm gold you say? Possibly we can work out a deal to create gold jewelry from your gold mines. Does that sound good?

“I suppose..”

“Jesus Forgives”

Coistashvia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:32 pm

"I think that would be appropriate, yes"

“Jesus Forgives”

Advertisement