NATION

PASSWORD

Bala Mantrean Muderer "The Ghost" (IC/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Bala Mantrean Muderer "The Ghost" (IC/OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:21 am

A string of murders, happening in the Mountainese State has been gripping Bala Mantre in fear as "The Ghost" as they call him from Janurary to now has killed up to 15 victims alone and 32 vicitims all women in his career
The police now have the State of Mountainese in lockdown and curfew as they try to hunt down what is becoming the deadliest serial killer Bala Mantre has ever seen.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:22 am

We could help you catch "the ghost"
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:24 am

The Bala Mantrean Police Department agrees to allow foreign detectives and police to search in this gigantic manhunt
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:32 am

We ask Bala Mantre to send us evidence from the crime scenes of the ghost. We will check for DNA samples.
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Aid

Postby Lacienia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 pm

The Lacienian National Police Administration (LNPA) would be willing to aid in this case.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:36 pm

Lacienia wrote:The Lacienian National Police Administration (LNPA) would be willing to aid in this case.

Accepted!
The Bala Mantrean Police sigh as they hear this and then are horrified to dig up the most recent victim putting his kill rate to 48

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:49 pm

so what do we know about the ghost so far?

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:so what do we know about the ghost so far?

Not at all, hes like Jack the Ripper

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:12 pm

When do these murder's occur one, and two so all victims are women?

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:16 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:When do these murder's occur one, and two so all victims are women?

"The killer usually kills up in the Mountainese State at really anytime in the day. And yes they all have been women prostitutes."

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:12 pm

The LNPA would send team. of CSI investigators equipped with drones to survey all local areas for potentially suspicious activity. A team of paramilitary operatives to be the strong arm of the law.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents