NATION

PASSWORD

SETA HQ [All Tech/SETA Members Only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

SETA HQ [All Tech/SETA Members Only]

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:29 pm

This is the the headquarters of the Strategic and Economic Treaty Alliance (SETA) in Aragon. Here we will roleplay the interactions of our respective representatives with each other outside of the assembly hall.

SETA Headquarters:

IC Thread

OOC Thread

High Court

To join SETA go here.

-No Godmodding.
-Keep the conversation IC only. All OOC posts in the OOC thread only.
-You MUST be a SETA member to post here. However, non-SETA members can post with my consent.
Last edited by Langenia on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:42 am, edited 36 times in total.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

SETA Assembly Conference [IC/SETA Members Only]

Postby Romextly » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:47 pm

Angel Lorenski Speaks up
"We at romextly urge other SETA members to help Vu Den Voc fight SFV2020. Romextly is getting samples and we will put in 400,000 pesos currently to help."

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Romextly wrote:Angel Lorenski Speaks up
"We at romextly urge other SETA members to help Vu Den Voc fight SFV2020. Romextly is getting samples and we will put in 400,000 pesos currently to help."

The Langenian representative Juan Ramirez responds. "Langenia was fortunate enough to not be affected by Covid-19 very much. Now, we urge other SETA members to follow our approach and use a go-hard go-early lockdown, before we end up like the unfortunate United States. We are donating another 700,000 pesos in addition to Romextly's to assist in research and containment, and plan to increase the time of our lockdown."
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:00 pm

We also request that member states send aid, no matter how small to help Silvedania in the War with a tiny country. It is a small but can be a milestone on how we can protect each other

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Romextly wrote:We also request that member states send aid, no matter how small to help Silvedania in the War with a tiny country. It is a small but can be a milestone on how we can protect each other

"Yes, an arms shipment shall duly be prepared."
LANGENIA

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:34 pm

Romextly wrote:We also request that member states send aid, no matter how small to help Silvedania in the War with a tiny country. It is a small but can be a milestone on how we can protect each other

"Thank you," Oliver Martin says."We will return the favor by supporting Vu Den Voc."
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:17 am

( i walk into the meeting room with a stack of paper while smoking a cigar) So, i have had intel on this whole Tzer Arex conflict, and it seems day by day more and more join TA's side. We know that at least two have access to nuclear weapons. We would recommend to have peace talks as the risk is too high. WE MUST NOT GO NUCLEAR. This has to stay a cold war, direct conflict is a death sentence. Someone needs to telegram Tzer Arex and all those involved to join the peace talks. Tzer Arex may be small but they have big allies.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:19 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:( i walk into the meeting room with a stack of paper while smoking a cigar) So, i have had intel on this whole Tzer Arex conflict, and it seems day by day more and more join TA's side. We know that at least two have access to nuclear weapons. We would recommend to have peace talks as the risk is too high. WE MUST NOT GO NUCLEAR. This has to stay a cold war, direct conflict is a death sentence. Someone needs to telegram Tzer Arex and all those involved to join the peace talks. Tzer Arex may be small but they have big allies.

"Langenia supports this."
LANGENIA

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:21 am

Now all of you may hate me for this but we have to make peace with a enemy, Abbeyverne. I recommend we all telegram him/her so we can temporary ally with them .
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:22 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:Now all of you may hate me for this but we have to make peace with a enemy, Abbeyverne. I recommend we all telegram him/her so we can temporary ally with them .

"Langenia shall participate in peace discussions with them."
LANGENIA

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 am

I would recommend all SETA members to join the peace talks here viewtopic.php?t=493464&f=5&view=unread#unread

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:00 pm

We suggest a motion to support Zarnicovia Nova economically and medically, due to the fact that they are a candidate to join us and need that aid.
LANGENIA

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Langenia wrote:We suggest a motion to support Zarnicovia Nova economically and medically, due to the fact that they are a candidate to join us and need that aid.

I agree as it may convince them to join us and see the benefits of being a member.

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:06 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:( i walk into the meeting room with a stack of paper while smoking a cigar) So, i have had intel on this whole Tzer Arex conflict, and it seems day by day more and more join TA's side. We know that at least two have access to nuclear weapons. We would recommend to have peace talks as the risk is too high. WE MUST NOT GO NUCLEAR. This has to stay a cold war, direct conflict is a death sentence. Someone needs to telegram Tzer Arex and all those involved to join the peace talks. Tzer Arex may be small but they have big allies.

“But, if they begin to attack one of the member nations, we will begin military intervention.”
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:10 pm

I have not heard from TA. I think we can start operation dark horse

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:I have not heard from TA. I think we can start operation dark horse

“Operation Dark Horse?” *the representative looks confused* “What is that?”

click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:17 pm

(i smile from ear to ear and i pull out a projector, a image of Tzer Arex appears) This is the capital of Tzer Arex, headquarters for their war against everybody. Now direct conflict would be death, since the opposing sides has nukes (a image of a mushroom cloud appears). We then propose a much more secretive mission, with the purpose of causing the least amount of combat as possible. First our nations will send so called tourists (actually spies') get secret intel on TA, assianate their leader, and while the country is in complete chaos we create a fake organization that its real purpose is to instill a puppet. Although this plan has so many weaknesses, its the best we got. Any other suggestions or any other idea's?
Last edited by Vu Den Voc on Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:19 pm

"Hmm, perhaps Operation Dark Horse isn't so bad. Langenia has experience carrying out these operations..." The Langenian representative smiles cruelly.
LANGENIA

Coistashvia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:(i smile from ear to ear and i pull out a projector, a image of Tzer Arex appears) This is the capital of Tzer Arex, headquarters for their war against everybody. Now direct conflict would be death, since the opposing sides has nukes (a image of a mushroom cloud appears). We then propose a much more secretive mission, with the purpose of causing the least amount of combat as possible. First our nations will send so called tourists (actually spies') get secret intel on TA, assianate their leader, and while the country is in complete chaos we create a fake organization that its real purpose is to instill a puppet. Although this plan has so many weaknesses, its the best we got.

Ivan Judea rolls his eyes, “Don’t you think that’s a bit far fetched?”
The Christian Anarcho-Pacifist Republic Of Coistashvia

“Jesus Forgives”

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:20 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:(i smile from ear to ear and i pull out a projector, a image of Tzer Arex appears) This is the capital of Tzer Arex, headquarters for their war against everybody. Now direct conflict would be death, since the opposing sides has nukes (a image of a mushroom cloud appears). We then propose a much more secretive mission, with the purpose of causing the least amount of combat as possible. First our nations will send so called tourists (actually spies') get secret intel on TA, assianate their leader, and while the country is in complete chaos we create a fake organization that its real purpose is to instill a puppet. Although this plan has so many weaknesses, its the best we got. Any other suggestions or any other idea's?

*she nods* “But wouldn’t they recognize that they are from our nations from their passports?”

click here plz
ABOUT MOI

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:22 pm

South Cayriya wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:(i smile from ear to ear and i pull out a projector, a image of Tzer Arex appears) This is the capital of Tzer Arex, headquarters for their war against everybody. Now direct conflict would be death, since the opposing sides has nukes (a image of a mushroom cloud appears). We then propose a much more secretive mission, with the purpose of causing the least amount of combat as possible. First our nations will send so called tourists (actually spies') get secret intel on TA, assianate their leader, and while the country is in complete chaos we create a fake organization that its real purpose is to instill a puppet. Although this plan has so many weaknesses, its the best we got. Any other suggestions or any other idea's?

*she nods* “But wouldn’t they recognize that they are from our nations from their passports?”

"We make fake passports. Not that hard. We can recruit spies as well, which Langenia also has experience in."
LANGENIA

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:23 pm

“We will send drones to spy on them from above.”

click here plz
ABOUT MOI

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:26 pm

After operation Dark horse, here is a list and timeline of other operations we have in mind for the future

Operation Reaper: send military men to pose a terrorist's attack on empirical Switzerland, and blame it on a member of GRAIL to divide GRAIL up.

Operation Grave: Create choas in GRAIL by posing them against each other, and encourage them to join SETA

Operation Zebra: Takeover GRAIL by convincing empirical Switzerland to at least let us have some sort of control over GRAIL and combine GRAIL with SETA forming one of the greatest alliances in the world.

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:After operation Dark horse, here is a list and timeline of other operations we have in mind for the future

Operation Reaper: send military men to pose a terrorist's attack on empirical Switzerland, and blame it on a member of GRAIL to divide GRAIL up.

Operation Grave: Create choas in GRAIL by posing them against each other, and encourage them to join SETA

Operation Zebra: Takeover GRAIL by convincing empirical Switzerland to at least let us have some sort of control over GRAIL and combine GRAIL with SETA forming one of the greatest alliances in the world.

“And how would we convince them?”

click here plz
ABOUT MOI

Coistashvia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Coistashvia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:30 pm

“Wait a minute, slow down. What did the nice folks at GRAIL ever do to you?” Ivan writes a note on a post it.
The Christian Anarcho-Pacifist Republic Of Coistashvia

“Jesus Forgives”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates