NATION

PASSWORD

How to put a picture into nation states without pintrest

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

How to put a picture into nation states without pintrest

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:28 am

One thing that has been bothering me has been the fact that I can't put pictures from my own computer onto nationstates without the outside use of apps like pinterest and other photo apps. Does anyone know a way that I can put a picture into my factbook without using a outside source?

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:11 am

There is no way to upload photos directly into factbooks. I think mainly because it would require a lot of extra storage for the site. You'll have to continue using outside hosts.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Resilient Acceleration
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Resilient Acceleration » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:15 am

No, except if you want to start your own server and host pictures from there. Personally I've been using Imgur ever since I found a way to get past my country's ban on the site, they're great, super fast, and super convenient.
Last edited by Resilient Acceleration on Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

TLDR News | Exclusive: GLOBAL DRONE CRISIS! "Hyper-advanced" Chinese military AI design leaked online by unknown groups, Pres. Yang issues warning of "major outbreak of 3D-printed drone swarm terrorist attacks to US civilians and assets" | Secretary Pasca to expand surveillance on all financial activities through pattern recognition AI to curb the supply chain of QAnon and other domestic terror grassroots

A near-future scenario where transhumanist tech barons and their ruthless capitalism are trying to save the planet, emphasis on "try" | Resilient Accelerationism in a nutshell | OOC

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:17 am

i would use ibb.co
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

Return to Technical