NATION

PASSWORD

Is interracial/interethnic romance acceptable?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:26 am

It should be encouraged as it's the best way to remove the polarisation of colour-based politics. That is, if there should be outside encouragement at all as really you should love who you love.
Last edited by SD_Film Artists on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Unstoppable Empire of Doom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unstoppable Empire of Doom » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:37 am

Li Jing wrote:
Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:Meanwhile in america: "Damnnnn! Them (any national origin here) girls sexy AF!"

The funny thing is a high percentage of those are the same one's that hold racist views. Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college and heard "gook" muttered as I departed. :roll:

I guarentee you it is a very low percentage. I for one get shot down at least 99% of the time and use racial epithets 0%.
Whoever said "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink" has clearly never drown a horse.

Li Jing
Attaché

Founded: Oct 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:39 am

Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:
Li Jing wrote:
The funny thing is a high percentage of those are the same one's that hold racist views. Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college and heard "gook" muttered as I departed. :roll:

I guarentee you it is a very low percentage. I for one get shot down at least 99% of the time and use racial epithets 0%.

And I can link you to articles referencing interracial fetishes among active/solid racists and how it is common across America. Your own behavior doesn't speak for everyone. Care to read?
Last edited by Li Jing on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Returning Member (2010-2014),
PANSEXUAL CHINESE-AMERICAN WOMAN,
Performing artist working on a journalism degree.
Taoist, hyper sexual, liberal AF, and champion toker.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:
Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college.

I missed the word 'down' in your post and was quite confused for a second there.

Unstoppable Empire of Doom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unstoppable Empire of Doom » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 am

Li Jing wrote:
Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:I guarentee you it is a very low percentage. I for one get shot down at least 99% of the time and use racial epithets 0%.

And I can link you to articles referencing interracial fetishes among active/solid racists and how it is common across America. Your own behavior doesn't speak for everyone. Care to read?

Nor do those articles represent a majority nor even a significant percentage.
Whoever said "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink" has clearly never drown a horse.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:42 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:What is your opinion NSers? Is it acceptable to date those of another ethnicity or "race?"

Absolutely.
Would your family accept you interracial dating?
Yeah id say they would be fine with it.

Is it acceptable in your country?

Yeah, though some dipshits as always might say something but fuck them most wouldnt care.
Let me know down below.

Interracial relationships are A-OK and they also piss off nazis.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:43 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:What is your opinion NSers? Is it acceptable to date those of another ethnicity or "race?"

Absolutely.
Would your family accept you interracial dating?
Yeah id say they would be fine with it.

Is it acceptable in your country?

Yeah, though some dipshits as always might say something but fuck them most wouldnt care.
Let me know down below.

Interracial relationships are A-OK and they also piss off nazis.

I'd date a black/Latin/Asian/Whatever chick, why not.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Newero
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:46 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Interracial relationships are A-OK and they also piss off nazis.

Double whammy!
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)
A 13.5 civilization, according to this index.
NS STATS NOT USED (apart from some policies)

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:50 am

Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Nor do those articles represent a majority nor even a significant percentage.

1. https://medium.com/@nbcnewsylij/its-not ... 8c9a02cdc9

2. https://www.cambridge.org/core/services ... tishes.pdf

3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

I missed the word 'down' in your post and was quite confused for a second there.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 am

Saiwania wrote:Its not acceptable because it jeopardizes the continued survival and separation of the various skin colors. The White race in particular is at risk of going extinct because broadly speaking, majority White countries are the only portions of the world becoming too diverse via immigration (which in my opinion, is proving more harmful than being of any benefit).

I'd shag a black woman to spite you.

Prozitia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Prozitia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 am

It obviously is, but have fun circlejerking, fascists.
POSSUMUS!

Newero
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:03 am

Saiwania wrote:Its not acceptable because it jeopardizes the continued survival and separation of the various skin colors. The White race in particular is at risk of going extinct because broadly speaking, majority White countries are the only portions of the world becoming too diverse via immigration (which in my opinion, is proving more harmful than being of any benefit).

I honestly don't know what to say to that.
Last edited by Newero on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)
A 13.5 civilization, according to this index.
NS STATS NOT USED (apart from some policies)

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 am

You know Sai, I think you've a superficial understanding of this matter.
By that, I mean you don't go far enough. Have you considered that even if the white race is maintained, your haplogroup might be on danger?
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 am

Newero wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:I'd shag a black woman to spite you.

I honestly don't know what to say to that.

Its okay, you dont have to say anything.

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 am

I don't see any problems with racial fetishism. The sterotypes that exist are true generally speaking in a very broad sense, which is why those stereotypes exist to begin with. Not true 100% of the time but true often enough as to be common enough situation. If someone is upfront about wanting someone for lust purposes and not for a real relationship, all the better. But I can't stress enough that pains have to be taken where the woman can't get pregnant in those cases. That is the worst outcome that can possibly happen in my view.

I'm more inclined to want there to be no interracial relations whatsoever amongst people, so as to not even allow for the risk of mixed race people being conceived. But logistically its nigh impossible to micromanage that unless its at a police state level.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 am

Rojava, you're an adult, right? Then by law, you don't have to listen to your mum and can date whomever you want. I for one see nothing wrong with interracial romance whatsoever, and I'd say I'm pretty likely to take a wife who isn't 100% "white" myself. There are stereotypes about particular combinations (for example, there's the idea that when a black man marries a white woman, the woman is usually fat; I personally can think of both examples and counterexamples), but most people around here, myself included, see nothing wrong with it unless they're my dad who hates Indians or my grandpa who hates black people.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:15 am

based and correct

Myrensis
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Myrensis » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 am

Li Jing wrote:
Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:Meanwhile in america: "Damnnnn! Them (any national origin here) girls sexy AF!"

It's not particularly surprising, don't need to consider someone your equal to view them as a sex object. Probably helps even, since there seems to be considerable overlap between "People who obsess about racial purity" and "People who think women are way too uppity these days."

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Saiwania wrote:
I don't care if that point is after I'm deceased.
The fact that it even could happen, means that it is my sworn duty and life mission to do everything I can to stop or reverse that potential future.

There’s a higher likelihood of a giant meteor crashing into the Earth and killing us all or Yellowstone blowing up and sending us into volcanic winter than white people going “””extinct”””.

Last edited by Myrensis on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:49 am

Saiwania wrote:I don't see any problems with racial fetishism. The sterotypes that exist are true generally speaking in a very broad sense, which is why those stereotypes exist to begin with. Not true 100% of the time but true often enough as to be common enough situation. If someone is upfront about wanting someone for lust purposes and not for a real relationship, all the better. But I can't stress enough that pains have to be taken where the woman can't get pregnant in those cases. That is the worst outcome that can possibly happen in my view.

I'm more inclined to want there to be no interracial relations whatsoever amongst people, so as to not even allow for the risk of mixed race people being conceived. But logistically its nigh impossible to micromanage that unless its at a police state level.

Well, great replacement it is then.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 am

Oh piss off Sai. Interracial couples are not putting white people at risk. Get over yourself and mind your own fucking business.

I am cackling right now.
Last edited by Andsed on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:55 am

Wanker. ;)

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:03 am

Interracial and interethnic romance is entirely OK. You do you.

The only correct answer this entire thread. It's a wrap everyone! :p
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:31 am

Saiwania wrote:-snip

That moment the Japanese government actually encourages this and literally keeps numbers on how many Japanese marry / register foreigners as partners.

Seems like you're really outnumbered huh.

Sorry to tell you but you sound like a white supremacist.

And just to anger you I will keep dating white women.
Last edited by Kandorith on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:35 am

Kandorith wrote:
Saiwania wrote:-snip

That moment the Japanese government actually encourages this and literally keeps numbers on how many Japanese marry / register foreigners as partners.

Seems like you're really outnumbered huh.

Sorry to tell you but you sound like a white supremacist.

And just to anger you I will keep dating white women.

TBF, everyone here knows Sai is a white supremacist (or at least a white nationalist. Don't remember him explicitly saying he wants to kill all non-whites, just that he wants ethno-states/segregation).
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:41 am

Li Jing wrote:

Not quite comparable but I knew this guy named Dante who was a pathological liar and one day he told everyone he was Puerto rican like I am. I said "what the fuck when were you Puerto rican?" "Oh my mom was Puerto rican. She made us tortillas every night."

I clearly remember his mom being a white woman of like scotch-irish heritage from Northern Michigan. That guy was as hispanic as Donald Trump. It's ironic cause next year he got mad at my girlfriend for calling him a vulture for hitting on her after a rumor went around that we broke up, and when I told him to just piss off, he's like "fuck you you spic. Go mow someone's lawn." Like dang bro, so are you insulting yourself too, cause you claimed to be just like me.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:42 am

Saiwania wrote:
Nejii wrote:I'm a mixed race (predominantly Caucasian) male and my girlfriend is Japanese. We actually met online and discovered that we attend the same college and decided to hang out. After that I asked her out on a date and two dates later we are in a public committed relationship. While we recognize our racial difference am state it as beautiful, we do not overly focus on it or "fetishize" it. We've met each others parents over the course of our relationship and both sets of parents are accepting of and encouraging of our relationship.

The Japanese government shouldn't allow it if it is within their power to intervene, such as might be the case if she is a citizen of theirs.

Love how you assume she's a citizen of Japan just cause she's Japanese.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General