NATION

PASSWORD

Is interracial/interethnic romance acceptable?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unstoppable Empire of Doom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unstoppable Empire of Doom » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:10 am

Meanwhile in america: "Damnnnn! Them (any national origin here) girls sexy AF!"
Whoever said "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink" has clearly never drown a horse.

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:10 am

I go to a Church that's multi racial, and that has plenty of interracial marriages and I don't hold any negative feelings towards that sort of thing.

As far as being acceptable is comcerned, I say yes, I don't see a problem with a male and female that love each other very much, getting married, regardless of where they, or they're family comes from, or any destinguishing physical features.
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
0=={]=====>

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:12 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:Anyone going to mention to him that Europe only makes up 10% of the worlds population, while Asia makes up 60%?

That is even more reason for the currently majority White nations to keep themselves majority White in population. If those countries would restrict their immigration and have the right policies/politics, it is within their power to ensure that happens or remains the case.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:13 am

Saiwania wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:Anyone going to mention to him that Europe only makes up 10% of the worlds population, while Asia makes up 60%?

That is even more reason for the currently majority White nations to keep themselves majority White in population. If those countries would restrict their immigration and have the right policies/politics, it is within their power to ensure that happens or remains the case.

does
it
matter?
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Newero
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:13 am

Saiwania wrote:

:rofl: :roll:
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)
A 13.5 civilization, according to this index.
NS STATS NOT USED (apart from some policies)

Li Jing
Attaché

Founded: Oct 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 am

Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:Meanwhile in america: "Damnnnn! Them (any national origin here) girls sexy AF!"

The funny thing is a high percentage of those are the same one's that hold racist views. Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college and heard "gook" muttered as I departed. :roll:
Returning Member (2010-2014),
PANSEXUAL CHINESE-AMERICAN WOMAN,
Performing artist working on a journalism degree.
Taoist, hyper sexual, liberal AF, and champion toker.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:
Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college.

I missed the word 'down' in your post and was quite confused for a second there.

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 am

Li Jing wrote:By breeding I repeat it would take another century (minimum) or two. We'll be too deceased to care.

I don't care if that point is after I'm deceased.
The fact that it even could happen, means that it is my sworn duty and life mission to do everything I can to stop or reverse that potential future.
Last edited by Saiwania on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 am

Li Jing wrote:
Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:Meanwhile in america: "Damnnnn! Them (any national origin here) girls sexy AF!"

The funny thing is a high percentage of those are the same one's that hold racist views. Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college and heard "gook" muttered as I departed. :roll:

I missed the word 'down' in your post and was quite confused for a second there.

Resilient Acceleration
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Resilient Acceleration » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 am

In any case, interethnic marriages has been very beneficial in the integration of my diverse nation, as most prominently seen in cosmopolitan urban areas. Instating an apartheid between 1.340 different ethnic groups (a lot has already intermixed anyways) would be completely idiotic, impossible, fucking useless, dig up long forgotten divisions, and result in my country imploding into spectacular hilarity.

TLDR News | Exclusive: GLOBAL DRONE CRISIS! "Hyper-advanced" Chinese military AI design leaked online by unknown groups, Pres. Yang issues warning of "major outbreak of 3D-printed drone swarm terrorist attacks to US civilians and assets" | Secretary Pasca to expand surveillance on all financial activities through pattern recognition AI to curb the supply chain of QAnon and other domestic terror grassroots

A near-future scenario where transhumanist tech barons and their ruthless capitalism are trying to save the planet, emphasis on "try" | Resilient Accelerationism in a nutshell | OOC

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am

Why is this so controversial?

Surely the answer is yes.
But it's these hyper-conservative twats* who be keeping the world a fucked up place.

*Saiwania
Last edited by Newero on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Nuroblav
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuroblav » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Ignore your mama, the origin doesn't matter, the most important thing is love

^^this

I don't honestly see a problem here.
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 am

Saiwania wrote:
Li Jing wrote:By breeding I repeat it would take another century (minimum) or two. We'll be too deceased to care.

I don't care if that point is after I'm deceased. The fact that it even could happen, means that it is my sworn duty and life mission to do everything I can to stop or reverse that potential future.

Aim for something you can actually achieve and that actually matters for your life's work. Humanity won't last forever, no matter what happens, so you can't keep the so-called white race alive forever either.

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:18 am

Saiwania wrote:

The fact that it even could happen, means that it is my sworn duty and life mission to do everything I can to stop or reverse that potential future.

Now I can tell you're just pissing around.
Newero

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:19 am

Newero wrote:Why is this so controversial?

But it's these hyper-conservative twats* who be keeping the world a fucked up place.

*Saiwania

Saiwania isn’t just a conservative, he’s a literal self-professed neo-Nazi and white nationalist.
Occasionally the Neo-American States
"Choke on the ashes of your hate."
- Free speech
- Weapons rights
- Democracy
- LGBTQ+ rights
- Racial equality
- Gender/sexual equality
- Voting rights
- Universal healthcare
- Workers rights
- Drug decriminalization
- Cannabis legalization
- Due process
- Rehabilitative justice
- Religious freedom
- Choice
- Environmental protections
- Secularism
ANTI
- Fascism/Nazism
- Conservatism
- Nationalism
- Authoritarianism/Totalitarianism
- Traditionalism
- Ethnic/racial supremacy
- Racism
- Sexism
- Transphobia
- Homophobia
- Religious extremism
- Laissez-faire capitalism
- Warmongering
- Accelerationism
- Isolationism
- Theocracy
- Anti-intellectualism
- Climate change denialism

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:20 am

They just see them as sex objects.
Newero

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:21 am

*Saiwania

I, my family, and a lot of my friends are Conservative and they are'nt racist, and I have yet to meet anyone who was a Conservative and that was also racist.
0=={]=====>

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:21 am

Saiwania wrote:

There’s a higher likelihood of a giant meteor crashing into the Earth and killing us all or Yellowstone blowing up and sending us into volcanic winter than white people going “””extinct”””.
- Free speech
- Weapons rights
- Democracy
- LGBTQ+ rights
- Racial equality
- Gender/sexual equality
- Voting rights
- Universal healthcare
- Workers rights
- Drug decriminalization
- Cannabis legalization
- Due process
- Rehabilitative justice
- Religious freedom
- Choice
- Secularism
ANTI
- Fascism/Nazism
- Conservatism
- Nationalism
- Traditionalism
- Racism
- Sexism
- Transphobia
- Homophobia
- Religious extremism
- Warmongering
- Accelerationism
- Isolationism
- Theocracy
- Anti-intellectualism

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:21 am

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:

*Saiwania

Saiwania isn’t just a conservative, he’s a literal self-professed neo-Nazi and white nationalist.

Hyper-conservative is basically a Nazi.
Newero

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:22 am

*Saiwania

I have one or two conservative friends who don't hold a candle to this guy. Which is good.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:23 am

Li Jing wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Saiwania isn’t just a conservative, he’s a literal self-professed neo-Nazi and white nationalist.

I have one or two conservative friends who don't hold a candle to this guy. Which is good.

It's not conservatives, its these hyper-conservatives
Newero

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:24 am

It absolutely is and anyone who preaches against it, wether from an ethnonationalist, classicist, religious or "liberal" point of view should be put into the same dusty corner as those who preach against homosexual relationships and firmly ignored.
Last edited by Baltenstein on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.
Over the hills and far away.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:24 am

Newero wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Saiwania isn’t just a conservative, he’s a literal self-professed neo-Nazi and white nationalist.

Hyper-conservative is basically a Nazi.

That’s why the terms neo-Nazi and white nationalist exist.
- Free speech
- Weapons rights
- Democracy
- LGBTQ+ rights
- Racial equality
- Gender/sexual equality
- Voting rights
- Universal healthcare
- Workers rights
- Drug decriminalization
- Cannabis legalization
- Due process
- Rehabilitative justice
- Religious freedom
- Choice
- Secularism
ANTI
- Fascism/Nazism
- Conservatism
- Nationalism
- Traditionalism
- Racism
- Sexism
- Transphobia
- Homophobia
- Religious extremism
- Warmongering
- Accelerationism
- Isolationism
- Theocracy
- Anti-intellectualism

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:25 am

Newero wrote:Hyper-conservative is basically a Nazi.

That’s why the terms neo-Nazi and white nationalist exist.

And racist.
0=={]=====>

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:25 am

Unlike what most people here say the answer is not going to be simple. There are plenty of reasons why certain racial, ethnic or religious groups have bad blood between them. And different people care less (if at all) or more and even extremely about those. And this can put you or your partner in the really awkward situation of having to choose between family and friends and your chosen mate. It's all easy for us to come here and say "screw your mom, date whom ever you want" but we don't have to live with the consequences of that choice.

So my advice, if I was to give any would be to look at your life carefully and make what ever choice you feel is best for your self and absolutely definitively NOT listen to a bunch of strangers on the internet.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General