NATION

PASSWORD

Is interracial/interethnic romance acceptable?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Li Jing
Attaché

Founded: Oct 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:37 am

OP, ignore your mother. Be with who you want to be with.

I'm the product of an interracial union myself and obviously I fully endorse interracial unions. (I love my white girls personally. :p) Not only can it, as far as reproduction go, lead to genetic diversity and stronger offspring, but they symbolize to me unity and are symbols of human unity.
Returning Member (2010-2014),
PANSEXUAL CHINESE-AMERICAN WOMAN,
Performing artist working on a journalism degree.
Taoist, hyper sexual, liberal AF, and champion toker.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:
Ask me about the time I shot a guy down in college.

I missed the word 'down' in your post and was quite confused for a second there.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:39 am

Saiwania wrote:
Nejii wrote:I'm a mixed race (predominantly Caucasian) male and my girlfriend is Japanese. We actually met online and discovered that we attend the same college and decided to hang out. After that I asked her out on a date and two dates later we are in a public committed relationship. While we recognize our racial difference am state it as beautiful, we do not overly focus on it or "fetishize" it. We've met each others parents over the course of our relationship and both sets of parents are accepting of and encouraging of our relationship.

The Japanese government shouldn't allow it if it is within their power to intervene, such as might be the case if she is a citizen of theirs.

I doubt they would care enough to intervene on such a trivial and meaningless issue. Even if they did, fuck 'em.

Newero
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:39 am

Li Jing wrote:OP, ignore your mother. Be with who you want to be with.

I'm the product of an interracial union myself and obviously I fully endorse interracial unions. (I love my white girls personally. :p) Not only can it, as far as reproduction go, lead to genetic diversity and stronger offspring, but they symbolize to me unity and are symbols of human unity.

I don't know who you are, but I bloody well love you! :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Newero on Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)
A 13.5 civilization, according to this index.
NS STATS NOT USED (apart from some policies)

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:41 am

Newero wrote:
Li Jing wrote:OP, ignore your mother. Be with who you want to be with.

I don't know who you are, but I bloody well love you! :clap: :clap:

Read my signature. :p

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

I missed the word 'down' in your post and was quite confused for a second there.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:43 am

Li Jing wrote:
Newero wrote:I don't know who you are, but I bloody well love you! :clap: :clap:

Read my signature. :p

Welcome back. /offtopic

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:44 am

Li Jing wrote:(I love my white girls personally. :p)

What don't people understand about there being no White women anymore in the future, if too much mixing is allowed to happen?

While it can be argued that the White race is currently too big for this to be a real possibility, the point is that its a matter of scale. If most if not all majority White countries are under pressure from non-White immigration, it is doing irreparable harm to the White race such that White pairings can't happen anymore from White populations individually becoming rarer overtime until White skin is too rare to find practically speaking. At that point it is too late.
Last edited by Saiwania on Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:46 am

Saiwania wrote:

What don't people understand about there being no White women anymore in the future, if too much mixing is allowed to happen?

While it can be argued that the White race is currently too big for this to be a real possibility, the point is that its a matter of scale. If most if not all majority White countries are under pressure from non-White immigration, it is doing irreparable harm to the White race such that White pairings can't happen anymore from White populations individually becoming rarer overtime until White skin is too rare to find practically speaking. At that point it is too late.

Oh boo hoo hoo.
Evidence?
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 am

Saiwania wrote:

Dude, we'll all be so long dead by the time that's anywhere near a possibility, I doubt anyone would care based solely on their own romantic preferences.

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:53 am

Saiwania wrote:

Last I checked two women can't reproduce. :rofl:

Also, that whole white extinction theory is false. Even if plausible, it would take a a good two or three centuries. Let me then reference to what Albrenia just said.
Last edited by Li Jing on Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:54 am

Newero wrote:
Saiwania wrote:

Oh boo hoo hoo.
Evidence?

Anyone going to mention to him that Europe only makes up 10% of the worlds population, while Asia makes up 60%?
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:55 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Newero wrote:Oh boo hoo hoo.
Evidence?

Anyone going to mention to him that Europe only makes up 10% of the worlds population, while Asia makes up 60%?

Yeet :bow:

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:56 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Evidence?

Oh WOW!
I'm sooo scared, my race is dying! Help!
Newero

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:57 am

Newero wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

Oh WOW!

Now now, shhhh... :hug: It isn't. Even if it would take centuries. :lol:

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:57 am

Newero wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

Oh WOW!

aaaaaaaaaaa
its almost like the amount of melanin in your body flesh skin suit doesnt really matter
at all
in any way
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:59 am

Badjuristan wrote:
Newero wrote:Oh WOW!

aaaaaaaaaaa
its almost like the amount of melanin in your body flesh skin suit doesnt really matter
at all
in any way

Sarcasm is so hart to convey via text.
Newero

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:00 am

Newero wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

Oh WOW!

My point is that the white race disappearing is an inevitability.
No point in worrying about it.
We have more important things to worry about, like climate change and reaching out into space.
Last edited by New yugoslavaia on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:01 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:

do it matter tho
Newero wrote:
Badjuristan wrote:aaaaaaaaaaa
at all
in any way

Sarcasm is so hart to convey via text.

i always do it via Uncapitalized a's
works okay
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:01 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:

By breeding I repeat it would take another century (minimum) or two. We'll be too deceased to care.
Last edited by Li Jing on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:02 am

Badjuristan wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

do it matter tho
Newero wrote:Sarcasm is so hart to convey via text.

i always do it via Uncapitalized a's
works okay
the fella said it doesn't matter, bruh.
Frankly, it's enough to say genetic makeups have changed hands over the centuries quite a bit, but culture tends to be super resilient. No one would say the french are more Frankish/gaullic than Roman, I mean do you see how much wine they swill?
Last edited by Kubra on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:02 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:

It's not that bad of a thing though really, if it's accidental. Even still, not for another few hundred, perhaps thounds of years.
Newero

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:02 am

Li Jing wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

By breeding I repeat it would take another century (minimum) or two.

BUT MUH SKULL SCIENCE!
/s (obvs)

New Yugoslavia just is.

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:05 am

the fella said it doesn't matter, bruh.
Frankly, it's enough to say genetic makeups have changed hands over the centuries quite a bit, but culture tends to be super resilient. No one would say the french are more Frankish/gaullic than Roman, I mean do you see how much wine they swill?

Yea, He edited it after i posted
Last edited by Badjuristan on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Map
nvm i couldnt fit it

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:05 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Evidence?

I sense a “East Asians are actually white” or “East Asians are totes equal to whites and are our brethren” argument in the future.
Occasionally the Neo-American States
"Choke on the ashes of your hate."
- Free speech
- Weapons rights
- Democracy
- LGBTQ+ rights
- Racial equality
- Gender/sexual equality
- Voting rights
- Universal healthcare
- Workers rights
- Drug decriminalization
- Cannabis legalization
- Due process
- Rehabilitative justice
- Religious freedom
- Choice
- Environmental protections
- Secularism
ANTI
- Fascism/Nazism
- Conservatism
- Nationalism
- Authoritarianism/Totalitarianism
- Traditionalism
- Ethnic/racial supremacy
- Racism
- Sexism
- Transphobia
- Homophobia
- Religious extremism
- Laissez-faire capitalism
- Warmongering
- Accelerationism
- Isolationism
- Theocracy
- Anti-intellectualism
- Climate change denialism

Li Jing
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Li Jing » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:06 am

Newero wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

It's not that bad of a thing though really, if it's accidental. Even still, not for another few hundred, perhaps thounds of years.

Ah, ah, ah...

EDIT: Misread, disregard.
Last edited by Li Jing on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albrenia wrote:
Li Jing wrote:

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:06 am

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

I sense a “East Asians are actually white” or “East Asians are totes equal to whites and are our brethren” argument in the future.

Maybe. Probably will come from our good friend Sai.
But most of the Asian and African population are...not white.

New Yugoslavia just is.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General