NATION

PASSWORD

Weirdest thing that you ever experienced

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Warronia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Weirdest thing that you ever experienced

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:28 am

Has anything strange or weird happened to you? If so, please tell. :)
Last edited by Farnhamia on Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected typo in the title

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:33 am

Warronia wrote:Has anything strange or weird happened to you? If so, please tell. :)

If you want to do something like this, try providing more of a framework than just "Has anything strange or weird happened to you?" What are we talking about, supernatural? Strange coincidences? Drawing to an inside straight and getting it? And it's considered polite, at the very least, for the person starting the thread to go first.

Oh, and you misspelled "experienced."
Last edited by Farnhamia on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Nuroblav
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuroblav » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:33 am

Might wanna flesh that OP out a bit - perhaps a weird experience of your own, for example.

One day quite a few years ago, I looked outside one evening and suddenly found it was snowing. Had a bit of a wander around the 'field' nearby, which was fun.

Should've gone into the nearby woods. Now that would have been quite the experience.

(I realise this isn't particularly weird, but I might come back to this)
Last edited by Nuroblav on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

Newero
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:36 am

Warronia wrote:Has anything strange or weird happened to you? If so, please tell. :)

Its spam. It's a puppet of the I DECLARE WAR!!!!!! troll kid.
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)
A 13.5 civilization, according to this index.
NS STATS NOT USED (apart from some policies)

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:38 am

Newero wrote:

If you think someone is trolling or spamming, report them, don't just drop into the thread and yell, "Troll!"
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Warronia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:45 am

Newero wrote:

Just stop pls :/

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:46 am

Warronia wrote:
Newero wrote:Its spam. It's a puppet of the I DECLARE WAR!!!!!! troll kid.

Just stop pls :/

Yes. Let's just move on from that crap now. :hug:
Newero
A cosmopolitan English-speaking Anarcho-Juche nation in Northern Europe with significant Slavic and East Asian influences.
Capital: Veherentaria | Population: 109,765,000 | Leader: Comrade Thornito Balyshenkonov | Ideology: Anarcho-Jucheism with Secular Lunarpunk, Deep Ecology and LGBTQ+ characteristics | Language: English | IC Year: 2024 (from an alternate timeline that split in 1997)

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:48 am

I once got stalked by a UFO when I lived in Ypsi. I'm not gonna say it was aliens but a flying craft that definitely wasn't an ordinary plane followed me and my friend Meco as we were walking toward Normal Street.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Warronia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:50 am

I meant maybe you found snake in your food or something weird in hotel. Maybe you woke up naked even if you don't sleep naked. Maybe you met guy looking like you in subway. Or something.

Also english isn't my native so don't judge me if i would make a mistake. ;)
Last edited by Warronia on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:51 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:I once got stalked by a UFO when I lived in Ypsi. I'm not gonna say it was aliens but a flying craft that definitely wasn't an ordinary plane followed me and my friend Meco as we were walking toward Normal Street.

Yesterday, I saw something shiny in a clear sky, then it disappeared. It wasn't a plane though, because it was round.
Newero

Warronia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:51 am

Newero wrote:
Warronia wrote:Just stop pls :/

Yes. Let's just move on from that crap now. :hug:

Ok :) Have a good day :hug:
Last edited by Warronia on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:52 am

Also when I was a kid I woke up one night and this woman was in my room and laid down next to me. I dont know who she was but I jumped out of bed and looked outside and the outside was lit in this weird way, like it wasn't real.

It could have been a dream. But I do wonder sometimes.

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Nuroblav
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuroblav » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:52 am

Ok I just remembered a better one.

One of my relatives once accidentally got a wasp drunk, after it accidentally flew into their beer glass.
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

Warronia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:53 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:Also when I was a kid I woke up one night and this woman was in my room and laid down next to me. I dont know who she was but I jumped out of bed and looked outside and the outside was lit in this weird way, like it wasn't real.

It could have been a dream. But I do wonder sometimes.

Very interesting

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:53 am

Newero wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:I once got stalked by a UFO when I lived in Ypsi. I'm not gonna say it was aliens but a flying craft that definitely wasn't an ordinary plane followed me and my friend Meco as we were walking toward Normal Street.

Yesterday, I saw something shiny in a clear sky, then it disappeared. It wasn't a plane though, because it was round.

The craft that chased me was like a saucer. It had lights on the underside and made a loud roar as it flew, and it was only maybe a few hundred feet above the ground.

It kept circling back and flying over us as we skeddadled.

Warronia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:54 am

Nuroblav wrote:Ok I just remembered a better one.

One of my relatives once accidentally got a wasp drunk, after it accidentally flew into their beer glass.

:lol2:

Kor Pantaal
Secretary

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kor Pantaal » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:56 am

America. That's the strangest thing that happened to me in 2003
Kortographer
I'm a Social Democrat. (Centre-Left)
I used to be on here a lot more. I've grown older now.
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
- Kor Pantaal
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:57 am

Kor Pantaal wrote:

America. That's the strangest thing that happened to me in 2003

America is strange. That is very true.
Newero

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:01 am

I think I once experienced St. Elmo's fire one evening while playing outside with some friends. I remember there being a very loud crack of thunder closing my eyes a moment then opening them and seeing everything as a blue light for maybe a few seconds then it going back to normal.

Warronia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warronia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:04 am

Kuronami wrote:I think I once experienced St. Elmo's fire one evening while playing outside with some friends. I remember there being a very loud crack of thunder closing my eyes a moment then opening them and seeing everything as a blue light for maybe a few seconds then it going back to normal.

Really intresting story

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:06 am

>6-10 y/o me playing on the trampoline, trying to bounce as hard as i can. Honestly can't remember the date.
>Get enough power to be able to bounce high enough to see over the shed to the right of me
>On top of the shed, i shit you not, is this just lying there
>make eye contact for probably 0.5 of a second before i can't see over the shed roof anymore
>bounce up a second later, its gone
>literally fling myself off trampoline and run inside, never tell anyone until my late teens.
>refuse to step foot in garden without a parent or sibling for the rest of my life
>nobody believes me apart from dad who is into cryptids
>manages to dig up quite a few black cat sightings in the countryside of where we live, but none from the actual town itself

TL;DR i saw a panther just vibing on top of my shed as a kid. Never told anybody until i was eighteen. Nobody believes me apart from my cryptid enthusiast dad. Similar sightings 10-ish miles away but nothing in the immediate area

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:08 am

Countesia wrote:>6-10 y/o me playing on the trampoline, trying to bounce as hard as i can. Honestly can't remember the date.
>Get enough power to be able to bounce high enough to see over the shed to the right of me
>On top of the shed, i shit you not, is this just lying there
>make eye contact for probably 0.5 of a second before i can't see over the shed roof anymore
>bounce up a second later, its gone
>literally fling myself off trampoline and run inside, never tell anyone until my late teens.
>refuse to step foot in garden without a parent or sibling for the rest of my life
>nobody believes me apart from dad who is into cryptids
>manages to dig up quite a few black cat sightings in the countryside of where we live, but none from the actual town itself

TL;DR i saw a panther just vibing on top of my shed as a kid. Never told anybody until i was eighteen. Nobody believes me apart from my cryptid enthusiast dad. Similar sightings 10-ish miles away but nothing in the immediate area

Where did it happen?
Newero

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:09 am

NS is the weirdest thing I have experienced.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Newero
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Newero » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 am

Torisakia wrote:NS is the weirdest thing I have experienced.

Understandable.
Newero

OMG IS THAT A WAIFU
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby OMG IS THAT A WAIFU » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:12 am

went to a strangers car to go to school

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General