NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Fashionista Queen Rarity V2's Q&A Time! [IC/OOC]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Royal Fashionista Queen Rarity V2's Q&A Time! [IC/OOC]

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:09 am

Hello, dear sinful mortals. It is I, Queen Rarity, the icon of fashionistas and the leader of the supreme nation of Twicetagria.
I have come here to entertain any questions about everything about Twicetagria, me or anything else! Of course, anything confidential and private will be strictly unanswered.
Carry on, tralala. Where are your questions?

Main Demographics
Humans
Sentient ponies
Greek and Roman deities
Domesticated werewolves
Vampires/pontianak
A secret creature waiting to be discovered...

Main Cities
Alphaxrie-Januslav
Twice Square
Legothria
Velikiygrad

Main Languages
English
Russian
Twicetagrien/Twictegrien Russian

So what are you waiting for? The absolutely hottest Queen is here to answer YOUR questions!
johnathan

The Greater Gothic Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gothic Empire » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:43 am

"Greetings", began the words of a tall, gaunt gentleman in his thirties with a grave complexion who introduced himself as a high-ranking member of the Imperial Council. "On behalf of Her Most Exalted and Panomnipotent Imperial Majesty, the Empress and Most Sublime Pantocratrix over All the Greater Gothic Empire, it has been the highest honor to have an audience with the Queen Rarity.

"I am Archduke Charles Otto von Weisseheldenburg, former Minister of Intelligence and now member of the Imperial Council. To start our interview, here I have one of the general questions with regards to the Empire: being one of the countries that are, or at least a country that is basically themed or patterned after a dark/Gothic (sub)culture, how do you rate the Empire's proximity or nearness to that concept or ideal? Was it close enough to attain it, or otherwise?

"Let it be further noted that the Greater Gothic Empire is just what its name means: a description that says of our fascination with gaunt, gaudy aesthetic, culture, and our obsession with memes, sorry for that, though."
Last edited by The Greater Gothic Empire on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

GREATER GOTHIC EMPIRE
MAGNVM GOTHICVM IMPERIVM
"Je Dio ni fidas"

Return to Factbooks and National Information