NATION

PASSWORD

Bala Mantrean Tier System (CIA STYLED/OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Bala Mantrean Tier System (CIA STYLED/OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:34 am

Human Trafficking:
6 TIERS
Tier 1
This nation does not fall on the radar of the Mantrean Pentagon and exercises a ban of slavery from the nation and has successfully freed all slaves in its very nation. They also have no or very little prostitution problems and or no child labor.
Tier 2
This nation has a slight prostitution and or child labor problem and is actively trying to fix it, but has banned slavery among the nation but practices outside of the nation by the big companies do so.
Tier 3
This nation presides in a mildly worrying amount of slaves and only the very rich own them and prostitution and or child labor is average. Slavery is seen as a very extreme prision sentence that can last up for 20 years.
Tier 4
This nation practices slavery on average and treats them mildly worse than Tier 3's and the slave owners are the very rich and rich major brand or plantation owners. Prostitution and or child labor is commonplace.
Tier 5
This nation has been placed on Level Two awareness in the Mantrean Pentagon and practices slavery among plantations and everywhere but some pockets or medium sized areas dont. Slavery is a life term and slaves are treated badly in some areas. Prostitution and or child labor is frequent and the nation isnt doing any campaigns against it.
Tier 6
Placed on the level 1 notice in the Mantrean Pentagon, slavery is a iron clad chained part of the economy and slaves are treated the worst. Slave populations are high and the country bases itself off of it and the country does nothing to quiet and or stop it in general. Prostitution and child labor is very rampent in the country and is apart of the economy as well.
Stat Sheet:
Nation Name:
Tier:

Terrorism
4 Tiers
Tier 1
This nation does not see any domestic terrorism and has no frequent attacks.
Tier 2
This nation has few terrorist groups and or domestic terrorist groups and has a small amount or average amount of attacks. The nation however has a decent headline against them and none have made it into the government.
Tier 3
This nation has an average amount of domestic terrorists and or terrorist groups and has a average amount of attacks. This nation struggles to hold the line against the terrorists and a few or none have gotten seats in the government.
Tier 4
This nation has multiple or a lot of terrorist groups and domestic terrorists and has many or more attacks. This nation has crumbled to the terrorists and they have many or more seats in the government.

Defcon Levels:
War

Thats it so far!
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:24 am

Tier Level Slavery: 4 or 5
Tier Level Terrorism: 2
Terrorism Domestic: Allahs Homefront, Mountainese Yunanese
Defcon: 4
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:35 am

Tier Level Slavery: Tier 3
Tier Level Terrorism: Tier 3
Terrorism Domestic: Khilafat Kwnulasian Alhura, Natsional'naya Respublika Konolas, Jumhuriat Alshiyshan Alshamalia, Panrusskoye Dvizheniye and many more minor ones
Defcon: 2
Last edited by Konolas on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destyntine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Destyntine » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:42 am

Tier Level Slavery: Tier 1
Tier Level Terrorism: Tier 1
Terrorism Domestic: (None)
Defcon: 3
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I do stuff n' thangs.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Spaceship go Vroooom!

NS stats are not 100% accurate, but they do represent my nation slightly!
Yeah, I'm sassy! Get over it!

Return to Factbooks and National Information