NATION

PASSWORD

Trenakan Civil War+Trenakan-Kamilistan War (Invite only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 am

Greater Kamilistan wrote:
Greatdux wrote:Nope, suicide bombers are now assasinated.

We have tons of them :3 , Most of them are military Slaves I mean prisoners

I mean, we have dozens of them now, but they aren’t Islamic. They are willing to immediately drive on a nuke pointed straight at your President’s home and the Kamilistani Parliament. (note to mods: nope, this isn’t extremist)
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:18 am

With the rebels in the West destroyed, the Trenakans would begin to push north, encircling Kamilistani troops at Heidelburg, while bombarding the city's defenses.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:23 am

Trenaka wrote:With the rebels in the West destroyed, the Trenakans would begin to push north, encircling Kamilistani troops at Heidelburg, while bombarding the city's defenses.

The Kamilistani Troops would try to held an strong resistance with anti-aircraft missiles from Mobil Artillery and heavy machine guns against the Trenakan troops , it was sure that this Trenaka Civil War that the Kamilistani and Rebels were not winning , but they still have hope , they wated for reinforcement for the People's Nationalist Guard or PNG in the Cacasus to arrived , there were some 2 , 344 troops that wasnt in the city so , they try to advance from behind enemies lines and tried to push back the Trenakan Troops
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:30 am

Trenaka wrote:With the rebels in the West destroyed, the Trenakans would begin to push north, encircling Kamilistani troops at Heidelburg, while bombarding the city's defenses.

The Kamilistani Troops would try to held an strong resistance with anti-aircraft missiles from Mobil Artillery and heavy machine guns against the Trenakan troops , it was sure that this Trenaka Civil War that the Kamilistani and Rebels were not winning , but they still have hope , they wated for reinforcement for the People's Nationalist Guard or PNG in the Cacasus to arrived , there were some 2 , 344 troops that wasnt in the city so , they try to advance from behind enemies lines and tried to push back the Trenakan Troops

The 50,000 troops at Heidelburg would pull a Battle of Alesia and construct defenses on both sides of their lines, and would order the 90,000 troops freed up by the rebel capitulation to back them up in the North.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:35 am

Trenaka wrote:

The 50,000 troops at Heidelburg would pull a Battle of Alesia and construct defenses on both sides of their lines, and would order the 90,000 troops freed up by the rebel capitulation to back them up in the North.

Mobile Artillery Tarts will fire rapidly at the enemies line , destroying some defensive such as Anti-Aircraft and Anti-Tanks , the 45 443 reinforcement trroops will arrive in the north , they are now divided into small companies and to retake captured towns and villages while the main Trenakan Forces kept forcusing on the cities , as they slowly advance Southwards.

An temporaily ceasefire was annouces too reduce civilian casualities
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:01 am

during the sudden firefight, a roar of 8 unidentified F/A-18 Super Hornets flew over the battle field and suddenly dropped dozens of 500lb JDAM bombs on Kamilistani positions, shocking the Kamilistani troops and confusing the Trenakan troops as to where the jets came from and who they belong to.

300km out at sea, the Super Hornets make their touchdown on the HIMS Valiant, an aircraft carrier belonging to the Empire of Union and Liberty. It's a fleet approaching Trenakan! the Empire of Union and Liberty is joining the fight on the side of Trenaka. Multiple EUL-AF units have arrived in Trenaka and now begin the march to join the war.

Initial Unit numbers deployed (not counting logistics numbers)
Army & Marines
-25,000 Troops
-750 Armoured Vehicles
-120 Main Battle Tanks
-1,500 Trucks
-70 Howitzer Guns
-150 AA Guns
-12 AA-Missile Launchers
Naval
-11 Ocean Patrol Ships
-5 Frigates
-3 Guided Missile Destroyers
-2 Minesweepers
-1 Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine
-1 Nuclear Powered Fleet Aircraft Carrier
-7 Logistics Ships
Air Force
-78 Fighters
-24 Bombers
-36 Transports
-87 Helicopters
-5 Tankers

OOC: If this is too much I can scale back, otherwise, I'm in the war now.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:14 am

Union and Liberty wrote:during the sudden firefight, a roar of 8 unidentified F/A-18 Super Hornets flew over the battle field and suddenly dropped dozens of 500lb JDAM bombs on Kamilistani positions, shocking the Kamilistani troops and confusing the Trenakan troops as to where the jets came from and who they belong to.

300km out at sea, the Super Hornets make their touchdown on the HIMS Valiant, an aircraft carrier belonging to the Empire of Union and Liberty. It's a fleet approaching Trenakan! the Empire of Union and Liberty is joining the fight on the side of Trenaka. Multiple EUL-AF units have arrived in Trenaka and now begin the march to join the war.

Initial Unit numbers deployed (not counting logistics numbers)
Army & Marines
-25,000 Troops
-750 Armoured Vehicles
-120 Main Battle Tanks
-1,500 Trucks
-70 Howitzer Guns
-150 AA Guns
-12 AA-Missile Launchers
Naval
-11 Ocean Patrol Ships
-5 Frigates
-3 Guided Missile Destroyers
-2 Minesweepers
-1 Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine
-1 Nuclear Powered Fleet Aircraft Carrier
-7 Logistics Ships
Air Force
-78 Fighters
-24 Bombers
-36 Transports
-87 Helicopters
-5 Tankers

OOC: If this is too much I can scale back, otherwise, I'm in the war now.

OOC: I think could work

When the Kamilistani Troops in the frontline , all of them quickly rrapidly fired Anti-Aircraft Weapons non-stop , shooting down EUL's Planes and so on. Meanwhile at the city , the Kamilistani Troops are slowly pushing the Trenakan's out , by block by block , street by street they pushed them out , these man once fought ISIS and Al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda in their homeland , now they are fighting again , this time using Anti-Aircraft Weapons''
News Headlines

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:31 am

The Greatduxian forces follow along with the Trenakan troops. Along the way on a Volkswagen Multivan, one of the Greatduxian men got a headphone and connected into his phone. He played a song on his phone named "Njet Molotoff". He listened to it, then, the multivan stopped moving. They gone outside to shoot some Trenaka First butt. He got a Molotov cocktail and thrown it at a Kamilistani tank. The rest of the forces follow suit with they getting their own Molotov cocktails and throwing it to Trenaka First and Kamilistani troops. They pull an Battle of Moscow (WW2) on the Kamilistani except it isn’t in a city.
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:38 am

Greatdux wrote:The Greatduxian forces follow along with the Trenakan troops. Along the way on a Volkswagen Multivan, one of the Greatduxian men got a headphone and connected into his phone. He played a song on his phone named "Njet Molotoff". He listened to it, then, the multivan stopped moving. They gone outside to shoot some Trenaka First butt. He got a Molotov cocktail and thrown it at a Kamilistani tank. The rest of the forces follow suit with they getting their own Molotov cocktails and throwing it to Trenaka First and Kamilistani troops. They pull an Battle of Moscow (WW2) on the Kamilistani except it isn’t in a city.

Many of the Armored Vehicale immediatly backed out of the thrown mollotoff section , RPG'S Troops tried to shoot at the Molotof guy location ant they did shoot at him but...he just shoot an Trenakan Tank , not him.... PNG Lieutenant Arkson Newirkiovbeh tolded the PNG ''Down Assult'' Company to try to hold off the enemies advancement , 4 500 Troops from the ''Tigers Prey'' Company , which they were mostly made out off Kurds fighters are secrelty pushing southwards , while most of them care on the main targets position , they were on themselfs to tried to capture former Western Front cities
News Headlines

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:59 am

Trenaka wrote:The 50,000 troops at Heidelburg would pull a Battle of Alesia and construct defenses on both sides of their lines, and would order the 90,000 troops freed up by the rebel capitulation to back them up in the North.

Mobile Artillery Tarts will fire rapidly at the enemies line , destroying some defensive such as Anti-Aircraft and Anti-Tanks , the 45 443 reinforcement trroops will arrive in the north , they are now divided into small companies and to retake captured towns and villages while the main Trenakan Forces kept forcusing on the cities , as they slowly advance Southwards.

*The Trenakan government would issue a statement saying to rise up against the invaders, causing you to lose control of some towns and cities.*

Meanwhile, the reinforcement force would reach the north, and would retake Heidelburg, pushing east.

In Munich, a debate would be ensuing in the Trenakan Strategic Command headquarters. Hohergeneral Martin Fischer, the man who commanded the Western offensive, would be arguing with Antony Zendrik, the Head of the Trenakan Missile Program, over the use of non-nuclear cruise missiles to target mainland Kamilistani cities. Hohergeneral Fischer is saying that cruisemissiles should not be used, and the troops in Kamilistan would be sufficient. However, Zendrik is saying that cruise missiles on Kamilistan could force them on the defensive, and maybe evn destroy some of their military assets. It is agreed upon by the Trenakan Strategic Command to target Kamilistani military assets such as airfields, naval ports, and military bases with non-nuclear, supersonic cruise missiles.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am

With the arrival of EUL-AF units to the front line, they began a new offensive, in an attempt to break the deadlock at Heidelburg. However, with the limited number of troops available, EUL Military Commanders decided to attack outside of Heidelburg.

At 5:30 AM, 7,000 EUL troops with mechanized and amoured vehicles and air support attacked the nearby towns of Ketch and Oftersheim without warning and catching the 3 Kamilistani Infantry Battalions in that area with such a sudden and ferocious attack. Mechanized infantry units charged toward their position with the cover of Attack Helicopters and Aircraft spraying the Kamilistani positions with cannon rounds, rockets and precision guided bombs and Airborne units fast-roping on top of some of the more taller buildings from Black Hawk helicopters, causing chaos behind their lines. The entire attack concerns Kamilistan's military high command as a continuation would mean the encirclement of their forces in Heidelburg.

Casualties
Empire Of Union and Liberty
-135 Dead
-217 Wounded
-20 Armoured Fighting Vehicles Destroyed
-2 Helicopters Shot Down (1 Ah-64 Apache, 1 UH-60 Black Hawk)
-1 Attack Aircraft Shot Down (1 F-5 Freedom Fighter)

Kamilistan
-212 Dead
-334 Wounded
-163 Captured
-17 Armoured Fighting Vehicles Destroyed
-72 Logistics Vehicles Destroyed (Trucks, Jeeps, etc)
-1 SAM Missile System (Intentionally destroyed to prevent capture)
-1,500 Small Arms Captured
-21 Mortars Captured
-4 AA Guns Captured

OOC: Your move, I made it so that casualties would be accurate, and don't worry, I'm fair when roleplaying battles because people who just brush off an attack suck, there needs to be reason to what went your forces did wrong in an attack, yours was that your forces got shocked from a sudden attack, fixing that is a simple withdrawl and re-organization of that area of the front. (just some tips and assurance)

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:08 am

Trenaka wrote:

*The Trenakan government would issue a statement saying to rise up against the invaders, causing you to lose control of some towns and cities.*

Meanwhile, the reinforcement force would reach the north, and would retake Heidelburg, pushing east.

In Munich, a debate would be ensuing in the Trenakan Strategic Command headquarters. Hohergeneral Martin Fischer, the man who commanded the Western offensive, would be arguing with Antony Zendrik, the Head of the Trenakan Missile Program, over the use of non-nuclear cruise missiles to target mainland Kamilistani cities. Hohergeneral Fischer is saying that cruisemissiles should not be used, and the troops in Kamilistan would be sufficient. However, Zendrik is saying that cruise missiles on Kamilistan could force them on the defensive, and maybe evn destroy some of their military assets. It is agreed upon by the Trenakan Strategic Command to target Kamilistani military assets such as airfields, naval ports, and military bases with non-nuclear, supersonic cruise missiles.

After knowing about this and the many causalities and lack of resourses , thosuands and thousands of Kamilistani Troops are retreating and try to get out of Trenaka , by burning their APC , Tanks and so on so that the Trenakans wont be able to use them , Trenakan Rebels were also retreating aswell as they are follwoing with many , many Kamilistani Troops out of Trenaka , they destroy Towns and cities along the way as this mark as ''We will soon get our revenge'' and killing many unharmed police officers and some civilians ,

They burn down Trenakan Flag , destory Trenakan statues and so on along the way , some troops even tried to run Eastwards to the other borders but decided to follow the others , this was an major battle faile for Kamilistan as they tried to return to the cacasus land. Dead bodies of Kamilistani troops lied on the ground , some of them were just either 17 or 20.
News Headlines

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am

Trenaka wrote:*The Trenakan government would issue a statement saying to rise up against the invaders, causing you to lose control of some towns and cities.*

After knowing about this and the many causalities and lack of resourses , thosuands and thousands of Kamilistani Troops are retreating and try to get out of Trenaka , by burning their APC , Tanks and so on so that the Trenakans wont be able to use them , Trenakan Rebels were also retreating aswell as they are follwoing with many , many Kamilistani Troops out of Trenaka , they destroy Towns and cities along the way as this mark as ''We will soon get our revenge'' and killing many unharmed police officers and some civilians ,

They burn down Trenakan Flag , destory Trenakan statues and so on along the way , some troops even tried to run Eastwards to the other borders but decided to follow the others , this was an major battle faile for Kamilistan as they tried to return to the cacasus land. Dead bodies of Kamilistani troops lied on the ground , some of them were just either 17 or 20.

With the flood gates open after the retreat of Kamilistani troops, all remaining Trenakan territory is resecured by the EUL-AF and is now on standby for redeployment to fight Kamilistan directly, with a way larger force than the 25,000 deployed to Trenaka.

"Prepare Yourself." -Minister of Defence

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:02 pm

With mainland Trenaka reclaimed, the Trenakan Navy would send an additional 150,000 soldiers to Kamilistan via the artificial harbor set up after the naval invasion, and the Trenakan cities began to be rebuilt.

With the Trenakan Air Force not burdened with homeland defense, they would focus on conducting bombing raids and reconaissance missions over Kamilistan.

After the retreat of the Kamilistani forces, the Trenakan Foreign Office would send a letter to the Kamilistani government, requesting a peace treaty.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Zarnicovia nova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Trenaka wrote:With mainland Trenaka reclaimed, the Trenakan Navy would send an additional 150,000 soldiers to Kamilistan via the artificial harbor set up after the naval invasion, and the Trenakan cities began to be rebuilt.

With the Trenakan Air Force not burdened with homeland defense, they would focus on conducting bombing raids and reconaissance missions over Kamilistan.

After the retreat of the Kamilistani forces, the Trenakan Foreign Office would send a letter to the Kamilistani government, requesting a peace treaty.

we're sending in 7,000 bombers and 3,700 fighter of our airforce 700 tanks and 56,000 men with trenaka
The Abrahamic Republic of Zarnicovia Nova

Free Palestine!

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Trenaka wrote:With mainland Trenaka reclaimed, the Trenakan Navy would send an additional 150,000 soldiers to Kamilistan via the artificial harbor set up after the naval invasion, and the Trenakan cities began to be rebuilt.

we're sending in 7,000 bombers and 3,700 fighter of our airforce 700 tanks and 56,000 men with trenaka

That will be much appreciated, however, they will be on defensive duty of the beachhead in Kamilistan until we know if they will accept a peace treaty.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:14 pm

OOC: ((as a GRAIL member am I invited?
Jeb Kush!

Nondemoniational Christian, American Patriot, Civic Conservative (In that order)
HALEY/MANCHIN 2024
I was born country, and that's what I'll always be
Like the rivers and the woodlands, wild and free
I got a hundred years of down home running through my blood
I was born country, and this country's what I love
- Alabama, "Born Country"

Heterosexual Cisgender Caucasian Male and proud of it
---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
Either a neolib scum or a fascist scum, you decide
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Zarnicovia nova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:OOC: ((as a GRAIL member am I invited?

yes I think
The Abrahamic Republic of Zarnicovia Nova

Free Palestine!

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:OOC: ((as a GRAIL member am I invited?

OOC: Yes, earlier in the thread I said that all GRAIL nations may participate.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Anagonia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anagonia » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Trenaka wrote:With the fortifications and weapons destroyed on the beach, the Trenakan force would begin landing on the beaches. They would begin constructing a small artificial harbor to supply the GRAIL offensive in Kamilistan, as well as readying supplies for a push.

TO: Trenakan Commanding Officer, Ground Force
FROM: Colonel Theron Davenport, Marine Expeditionary Force Commanding Officer

I am sending this message to notify you that I will shortly be deploying patrols inland, since our contributing force is not sufficient enough to contribute greatly to an offensive. We will concentrate on areas already retaken and begin distributing humanitarian supplies to the Kamilistan people. If we encounter any resistance, we hope to have your assistance ready if necessary.

Beachhead Alpha, Located One-Half Mile from Beach
Expeditionary Force Hercules
Colonel Theron Davenport, Marine Expeditionary Force Commanding Officer

Colonel Davenport closed the laptop after a successful SENT message appeared. He had his battle gear on, outfitted properly for a local climate along with sufficient supplies for himself should the worst happen. He had already initiated the morning briefing with his company commanders, and they would subsequently initiate a briefing with their subordinates concerning his orders. According to intelligence reports received that morning, the fighting on the western front had intensified and was likely to continue for the next few days. Theron knew he didn't have enough forces to adequately contribute there, but he could do some good deeds with what he had.

Like in the message he relayed to his Trenakan counterpart, the Colonel would utilize Beachhead Alpha as the staging point for distribution of humanitarian supplies. After conversing with Vice Admiral Arnold Yugiv, he had been given the go-ahead and supplies from those two containers vessels were already being 'coptered in. It wouldn't be long until the he had his first patrol geared up and running and he wanted to be a part of it, to get a lay of the land. His Lt. Colonel wasn't too pleased about the idea, but that was why Theron was the superior. When he gave an order, it was done.

Two Hours Later

Utilizing the help from Task Force Olympia, Colonel Davenport had approved their first humanitarian patrol to begin at the nearest populated center - around twenty miles from their location. For his patrol he allocated a single M-1985 Wildcat Light Tank, two M2101 Infantry Fighting Vehicle which brought fourteen Marines along, and a single M2109 Light Logistics Vehicle filled to the brim with essential supplies like water and food. He would be riding at the front in a LUV-80 Light Utility Vehicle with four other Marines. A single AH-1W SuperCobra provided by Task Force Olympia would provide overwatch.

The small convoy of vehicles headed northward towards the objective as the attack helicopter did wide circles around the row of vehicles, keeping watch for any possible threatening movement. If this patrol succeeded in deploying the supplies without much incident, then future patrols would be of the same make-up considering the probable threat level would not be judged too extreme.
Founded: September 14th, 0 AUR
Capital: Liberty, State of Liberty, CSA
President: Mileethus Canisilus
Population: 430.5 Million Anagonians
GDP: D$34.1 Trillion
The Confederate States of Anagonia (MT/PMT)
An autonomous unity; A Confederate Republic whole.
Left-leaning Libertarianism - Human/Non-Human Society
Current Canon Year: 108 AUR (2034 AD)
Embassy Exchange Link | GATORnet v0.5.2b

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:33 pm

*After Trenakan win the war, Ikherian troops are now retasked to invade Kamilistan (again). They use ships, road, and aircraft*

Sometime after.......

"General Eduard, we now enter Kamilistani territory. What we must do?"
"Attack any possible armed peoples, but don't attack us, GRAIL soldiers, and unarmed citizen. If you see old tanks, its clearly are manned by Kamilistani forces."

Sometime after.......

*Ikherian soldiers are engaging Kamilistanis soldiers*
Last edited by Ikheria on Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:35 pm

TO: Vice Admiral Yugiv
Excellent. We shall also sent more soldiers, as our mainland has been retaken. 100,000 soldiers are currently being sent via the navy, along with humanitarian aid and extra munitions for any Kamilistani rebels.

With the mainland retaken, the 100,000 troops left over from the civil war would be sent to Kamilistan via troop transports, with 250 tanks, along with an escort of 10 destroyers and 2 aircraft carriers. They would arrive in a day, and begin to distribute supplies to Kamilistani rebel groups, as well as giving humanitarian aid to the Kamilistani people.

Meanwhile, cruise missiles would be readied in Trenaka, ready to target Kamilistani airfields to prepare for an invasion if they do not accept a peace agreement.
Last edited by Trenaka on Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:08 pm

Meanwhile in Mosul Airfield.....
"This is Mosul Airfield. Ikherian unit in Kamilistan request air support for engage bases. Pilots of 8 Su-30 from 696th Squadron, please prepare. Your main payload is smart bomb and air-ground missile."

After that, pilots of Su-30 rushing to their base, and ground crew load bombs and missile for them. After some minute, they enter the cockpit. 5 minute later, they now ready for takeoff.

"This is Zemelda. Requesting takeoff clearance."
"Takeoff cleared. You now can takeoff."

After that, one-by one, all 8 Su-30 takeoffed, and 2 hour later, they launch smart bomb on enemy army base.
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Empirical Switzerland
Senator

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:15 pm

OOC: Trenaka just tg me if you need any help.
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism

Founder of GRAIL

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Empirical Switzerland wrote:OOC: Trenaka just tg me if you need any help.

OOC: You can help make the peace treaty if you join in.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents