NATION

PASSWORD

Catsfernian Q n A vol 3

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Catsfernian Q n A vol 3

Postby Catsfern » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:11 am

I think It's time to being back the Catsfern Q n A, so to avoid getting dinged by the mods for gravedigging I'm Creating a new one.

Welcome to the official Catsfern QnA thread where all your burning questions about the Democratic Empire of Catsfern can be answered. If you have general questions about the government or culture or if you have personal questions for President Eden ask away. Keep in mind though that Catsfern like evern nation changes over time so old answers may become outdated after some time.

(OOC) OOC questions about lore development and inspiration for Catsfern are welcome too, but please refrain from asking personal OOC questions keep it Catsfern related.

New Carthagea
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carthagea » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:20 am

Why and how did your strong love and advocacy for NS stats begin?
The Phoenician Kingdom of New Carthagea
Brief Overview | ♛ Government | ♖ People
The Father Has Come:  The Pope has started his 5 day visit to New Carthagea today in Phoenicia. He will meet HM The King later this day, and will address the joint session of the Parliament.
America Leaves Egypt! In a surprising turn of events, US President Biden has announced that he will be ordering the retreat of all American troops from American-occupied Egypt, says will work towards restoration of democracy.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:28 am

It began i think when I first created Catsfern, for the first year of my nations existence I had no written lore, but what I did have was the NS stats. For that first year when I was still figuring out what I wanted to do with Catsfern I tried my best to have a good set of stats After a while I started to form my lore around those stats and issue results.

I advocate for NS stats because they determined the course my nations lore took, and as more time has gone on I have realized that if you put some effort into it you can make the stats match most sorts of lore you want if you just work at it a bit.

There's also the fact that NS is kinda supposed to be a political simulator so ignoring the results of your political decisions confuses me.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:13 am

"Why do you make these cat people have permits to do practically anything at all? I mean, surely they don't really need to get a permit to live on their own, of all things."
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Baloo Kingdom
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Baloo Kingdom » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:16 am

"Do you have a new goal for how many of your own trading cards you want to own?"
Ohioan, friend, and adept memer, Baloo has got it all.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:25 am

Kiu Ghesik wrote:"Why do you make these cat people have permits to do practically anything at all? I mean, surely they don't really need to get a permit to live on their own, of all things."

Ah yes the IAP, you see Neko Girls are prone to cognitive disability, significantly more so than humans at least. Thus the Catsfernian government found it would be a good idea to insure these neko girls can care for themselves and contribute to the economy. The IAP test is fairly simple, a c level high schooler could pass it with flying colors, so it's not as if we're expecting anything unreasonable.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:27 am

Baloo Kingdom wrote:"Do you have a new goal for how many of your own trading cards you want to own?"

Not particularly at the moment no. I was the first person to collect 100 copies of my own nations card, and I am more than happy with that achievement. I still collect copies of my own card, but I don't really have a set goal for collecting anymore.
Last edited by Catsfern on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:41 pm

How did your "cat-girls" come to be and what is the purpose of their existence?
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Middle Barael » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Is there a name for the alternate forum AU of yours? What about the universe of your standard cannon?
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, co-ops, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, multiculturalism, UN, EU

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements, Hamas, Jihadism, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism, chauvinism,

8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Civil: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Las Palmeras wrote:How did your "cat-girls" come to be and what is the purpose of their existence?

Cat girls came into being via the experiments of the rouge DR. Tucker an unlicensed genetic scientist and wanted criminal. As far as the purpose of their existence, what's the purpose of any of our existences.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17 pm

Middle Barael wrote:Is there a name for the alternate forum AU of yours? What about the universe of your standard cannon?

I haven't been involved in enough rp's or other activities to have names for any AU's, as far as the standard universe I just think of it as the In Character canon universe.
Last edited by Catsfern on Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information