NATION

PASSWORD

Ghost Card?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Ghost Card?

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 pm

So as I was looking at the owners of a few-owners rare I thought about buying, and I noticed a defult card without a name, and so no link to click on, but when you click the flag, it says it doesn't exist... I'm guessing it was a card with an inappropriate name and the card had to be deleted? Mods, is this the case, as I don't think I've ever seen this before: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tod ... ades=sales
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 pm

It just means the card was deleted. There's still a record of sale so something is thrown down as filler it looks like.

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:00 pm

Mhhh, now I wonder how many there were, probably less than 100 or so, considering a name like that would get taking down before the cards came out officially
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Return to Technical