NATION

PASSWORD

Serena's Legion (N-Day 5)

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Founded: Jun 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Serena's Legion (N-Day 5)

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:31 pm

TONIGHT WE SHALL INCINERATE NATIONS
WITH JUST NUKES -- NO LAND INVASIONS!

N-Day, the day that all of NationStates burns under nuclear flames, and bathes in its ashes. We know, that there are no winners, so
let's just make everyone lose more! Our motto is "SMERT' VSIM", meaning "Death to all" in Ukrainian, reflecting this reality. Allies of
The Grand Dominion throughout NationStates (especially in Forum 7), arise and join Serena's Legion! For she will turn us into her
companions, and she will probably give us a trip of Kyiv under the nation of SatoSere and the whole nation of Vos May once this mess
ends!

Join us, for we were born in a great hour, Mother Serena loves her sons, and Serena lives beautifully and mightily!
It's actually ya boi Guzma SatoSere!
SatoSere's FT alter-ego. Actually a sci-fi worldbuilding project that incorporates a lot of childhood daydreams of mine. Still no cursed Ukraine here.
SLAVA LEHIONU!
NSTATS CRUSHED BY TANKS AND THEN THE PLANET OF NSTATS GOT EXTERMINATUS BY TOVARISHCH STEPHEN KIROV

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 pm

You can book a position in the grand legion of ours, and we will protect noobs from the large-nation menace! Glory to Noobs, Glory to the Legion!
Last edited by HXVZ-07031017 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SatoSere's FT alter-ego. Actually a sci-fi worldbuilding project that incorporates a lot of childhood daydreams of mine. Still no cursed Ukraine here.
SLAVA LEHIONU!
NSTATS CRUSHED BY TANKS AND THEN THE PLANET OF NSTATS GOT EXTERMINATUS BY TOVARISHCH STEPHEN KIROV

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Where the discord server?
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Ikheria wrote:Where the discord server?

Join our discord server as well!
SLAVA LEHIONU!

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Welp, I don’t have discord but might as well join Serena’s Legion.
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Greatdux wrote:Welp, I don’t have discord but might as well join Serena’s Legion.

Welcome!
SLAVA LEHIONU!

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I hope your faction survive, I'm gonna flex it on everyone.
Last edited by Harmonic Empire on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:28 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:I hope your faction survive, I'm gonna flex it on everyone.

Blya-
SLAVA LEHIONU!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:31 pm

HXVZ-07031017 wrote:
N-Day, the day that all of NationStates burns under nuclear flames, and bathes in its ashes. We know, that there are no winners, so
let's just make everyone lose more! Our motto is "SMERT' VSIM", meaning "Death to all" in Ukrainian, reflecting this reality. Allies of
The Grand Dominion throughout NationStates (especially in Forum 7), arise and join Serena's Legion! For she will turn us into her
companions, and she will probably give us a trip of Kyiv under the nation of SatoSere and the whole nation of Vos May once this mess
ends!

Join us, for we were born in a great hour, Mother Serena loves her sons, and Serena lives beautifully and mightily!

...you do know that [blocktext] exists, right?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
HXVZ-07031017 wrote:
ends!

...you do know that [blocktext] exists, right?

I'm more used to factbook formatting
SLAVA LEHIONU!

Nea Komnenia
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Komnenia » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:51 am

Count me in! This should be fun.

Speaking of fun, does this mean that I should make the deathclaw my national animal from now on?

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:22 am

Nea Komnenia wrote:Count me in! This should be fun.

Speaking of fun, does this mean that I should make the deathclaw my national animal from now on?

It's fun and happy game until you get bullied by larger factions :b
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Flavortown
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Flavortown » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:35 am

I'm in, and for once it's not because of "why not", it's the fact that Flavortown is just into that stuff. Want to know why King Fieri I is our monarch and Flavortown exists in the first place? War, destruction, the elimination of the weak, and conflict. We're in.

Just need to develop those garlic flavored nukes...
The Kingdom of Flavortown
"Prosperi, et regni Regis"
RP Year: 2025
My Main Account-|-National Overview (WIP)-|-Oh I guess i'm back now
FLAVORTOWN NEWS: Crown Prince Hunter sends the world into a frenzy after sending surprise food packages to needy families | Terrorist leader of the Flavortown Stock Exchange bombing found in neighboring nation, expected to be found dead soon | Our editors have a friendly conversation about turtles

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:44 am

Flavortown wrote:I'm in, and for once it's not because of "why not", it's the fact that Flavortown is just into that stuff. Want to know why King Fieri I is our monarch and Flavortown exists in the first place? War, destruction, the elimination of the weak, and conflict. We're in.

See you in N-Day, where i start to nuke you in first hour 8)
Ase's Book - Eros's Book

HXVZ-07031017
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby HXVZ-07031017 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:50 am

Harmonic Empire wrote:
Flavortown wrote:I'm in, and for once it's not because of "why not", it's the fact that Flavortown is just into that stuff. Want to know why King Fieri I is our monarch and Flavortown exists in the first place? War, destruction, the elimination of the weak, and conflict. We're in.

See you in N-Day, where i start to nuke you in first hour 8)

Shut up Misty Khuylovich, Serena is a better waifu )))
SLAVA LEHIONU!

SatoSere
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby SatoSere » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:02 am

Anyone, wanna join the Legion?
The Immortal Pristine Revolutionary State of Ukraine
SUMMARY: An autocratic technocratic "utopia" with the best architecture and environment in the world, paid by the freedom of citizens.
What do we have to offer? A magnificent timeless architecture, weather-altering BS machines, a pristine environment, a strong military, and a death toll of 10 million from our concentration camps and bloody wars.
FOR EVERY BAD REPLY, A POLITICAL OPPONENT WILL BE SENT TO CHERNOBYL. 13 sent (don't get offended if you get chernobyl'd 'tis just a joke)

У К Р А Ї Н А Н О М Е Р О Д И Н У С В І Т О В О М У Щ А С Т І | П Р О К Л Я Т А З О Б Р А Ж Е Н Н Я | С Л А В А Л Е Г І О Н У С Е Р Е Н И
Q&A here another acc: HXVZ-07031017

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41