NATION

PASSWORD

Tsarus Q and A: Jozef Kaiser at a Press Conference (ic/ooc)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Strazhnist Tsarus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Tsarus Q and A: Jozef Kaiser at a Press Conference (ic/ooc)

Postby Strazhnist Tsarus » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:18 pm

Big MT has scheduled a press conference for Jozef. Open to any questions about topics not covered in factbooks, or anything else.

IC will be 2025-2030 Tsarus, unless specifically requested a different timeline.
OOC questions will be taken, as well. Please clarify, of course.
Last edited by Strazhnist Tsarus on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Factbook Directory~
qna
This nation is entirely in the Past Tense
1928 Tsarus, post-Strazhnist Revolution
4, 6, 8

Wuchu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuchu » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:14 pm

OOC: How did you come up with the idea of "Strazhnism"?
documenting the experiment against nihilism.
crossroads up ahead

我爱北京天安门

Strazhnist Tsarus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strazhnist Tsarus » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 pm

>Strazhnism

Reworking this a while later because I have a new perspective now.

TLDR: It comes from a lot of personal experience. So undoubtedly not everyone will agree with it.

Economics: I always felt it was better to have a system similar to the Nordic Model. Perhaps it is rooted in my asceticism, but I find the US economic system dumb and the Nordic Model way better for one's life style.
I do find the Nordic Model a spiritually weakening system however. There must ideally be a system which sorts out the ascetics from the dull minded laborers, and the dull from the ambitious. Thus the hierarchical system I introduced in 2142.

That also brought forth the ascetic society, nobody values money or wealth out north in Europe like we do in the US. I hate materialism, Id love to replace all the materialism with quality time spent with friends or learning to play music or working out or whatever other hobbies. Life is meant to be lived.

As for race, I just would hate to see the color (identity) die out. Doesn’t bother me on a small scale tbh, but with the ever growing threat of globalization, this does worry me. This is history we are talking about being erased.

Gender roles came from my experiences with divorced parents. Strong families are the cells to a strong nation. I believed gender roles to do best because by having mostly men work careers the job market is far less saturated and there is more time to be had for leisure for both the parents and kids while off work. However this simply succumbs to the domesticated environment, another solution must be found for the women (and men) of noble soul.

Free Speech stems from not just my problem with censorship but also childhood and life experience. I am a provocative, rebellious person. I want to say what I want. I loathe anything that stands in my way.

Militancy- I have fantasized about joining a militia, such as the Wagner Group, because I wanted to fight for my beliefs. I believed and still believe it to be the noblest thing one can do.

Jews- theres compelling evidence to suggest their world domination and all but never bought into it. In my day to day I trust them more than I trust anyone that is excessively charismatic.

The self improvement stuff came from the heathen philosophies of the right, which I had been introduced to. Transitioning from being a worthless, fragile weakling to what I am now (COOL) felt greatly empowering and for a perfectly rational reason. It's better to be hard to kill in every way than rely on the safety nets of society.
Last edited by Strazhnist Tsarus on Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Factbook Directory~
qna
This nation is entirely in the Past Tense
1928 Tsarus, post-Strazhnist Revolution
4, 6, 8

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 pm

"You've lived a rather eventful life thus far, Ederik. Twenty-five years old, and you've already been selected to lead your people in the highest office in the land. You've served rather proficiently in the military, and no doubt had a few close encounters with death. Of course, one day you'll inevitably run a little too close into such an encounter, and all your efforts will be cut short. I'd like to ask you, Jozef - what would a good death be to you? How do you wish to die, and what do you hope to achieve, to see through to the end, before you pass on? And if you were to perish right this instant, what regrets and unfulfilled dreams would you carry to your grave?"
Last edited by Khoronzon on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

Tsarus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 26, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tsarus » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 am

"Naturally, a good and preferable death is a painless one, the time this death takes to occur should hopefully not matter. I'll tell you why, later.
But you raise an interesting question, that is my life mission and how far into it I am. All I want is a 40-50 year long reign as the past Ederiks have had. Nothing special, I don't need 'special'. But I would like to complete whatever goals I set out for myself over the next 1-10 years, and over the course of my reign I want to make sure my people not only live on, but prosper. I would also like to see the end to the constant snuffing out of traditional values and growth of global capitalism across the world before it is too late. That is my vocation, my God given occupation.

I want also to raise my children as best as I can alongside my beloved, the right way. I have learned a lot about the development of a growing child and what went wrong with me throughout my life. Children are one of the most important things in the world to have, you know. They are how our ancestors would pass on their legacy and live on forever.

Now, how long this death of mine may occur would not matter to me should all my tasks be complete. Because by that time, I will be ready for my death, probably years in advance. And the worst way to die would be to die now."
-Ederik Jozef Kaiser
Last edited by Tsarus on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
~~Factbook Directory~~
^That is a factbook directory, for your convenience!^
~qna~
Tier 6.5, type 4.5 according to this
21st century military superpower- - -The docile man's dystopia.
I dont like libs, and I don't use stats but they are a good indicator of Tsarus's structure.

Return to Factbooks and National Information