NATION

PASSWORD

2020 US General Election Thread VIII: Cs, Ds, and Es

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Many Votes Do You Expect to be Early Votes Nationwide?

0-10%
7%
10-20%
17%
20-30%
28%
30-40%
21%
40-50%
15%
50%+
13%

Total votes : 308

Shrillland
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Shrillland » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:31 pm

Rusozak wrote:
Shrillland wrote:Now the conservative press is talking about us launching a colour revolution like the Ukrainians, Georgians, and Kyrgyz did: https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservatives-claim-trump-is-target-of-color-revolution-174508994.html

Time to pick a color.

We're already the blue party, so how about the turquoise revolution? It's a nice shade of blue, a quintessential part of American heritage, and it's inclusive to indigenous folks like myself.
Stand with Content Creators Like Me! Stand With The Union!
Plebiscite Plaza 2021
Here's my Takes on LatAm Votes!
In 1963, Doctor Who taught us all we need to know about politics when a cave woman said, "Old men see no further than tomorrow's meat".

Rusozak
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rusozak » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Shrillland wrote:
Rusozak wrote:
Time to pick a color.

We're already the blue party, so how about the turquoise revolution? It's a nice shade of blue, a quintessential part of American heritage, and it's inclusive to indigenous folks like myself.

Anyone claim purple? Purple is always a nice color. And it's the national colors mixed together.
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

Shrillland
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Shrillland » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:33 pm

And by the by, here's Thread Number Nine for your debating and beating-heads-against-walls pleasure: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=491553&p=37679269#p37679269
Stand with Content Creators Like Me! Stand With The Union!
Plebiscite Plaza 2021
Here's my Takes on LatAm Votes!
In 1963, Doctor Who taught us all we need to know about politics when a cave woman said, "Old men see no further than tomorrow's meat".

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Shrillland wrote:Now the conservative press is talking about us launching a colour revolution like the Ukrainians, Georgians, and Kyrgyz did: https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservatives-claim-trump-is-target-of-color-revolution-174508994.html

omfg this guy just fucking compared himself to corrupt nationalist dictators.

I can't. I can't anymore with this idiocy.
Pronouns: I'm Genderfluid, so if you want me to feel pretty and extraordinary, call me she. If you want me to feel handsome and masculine, call me he. If you use they to refer to me you're a coward. Roll the diiiiice.
NOW WITH SUPER SECRET VIP CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION DISCORD. INQUIRE VIA TELEGRAM.

Coronavirus is real, and a real problem. Do not panic, but please educate yourself and take steps to protect yourself and your loved ones. Donald Trump lied. Pray for the sick.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS

A COMER Y A TOMAR, QUE EL CONSERVATISMO SE VA A ACABAR.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Previous

Return to General