NATION

PASSWORD

the coming third alterna war (IC/MT/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

the coming third alterna war (IC/MT/OPEN)

Postby Libertalonia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:53 am

https://i.imgur.com/hY5VThb.png Map here

Alterna is starting to see a radical shift in it's world. The fascist empire of shinjou declaring war on it's southern neigbours, The eisterian union desperate to hold power, Valerian radicals changing the government and Yrupoastani spies causing chaos in the south Paxana region. Libertalonia is in a precarious state as it tries to keep it's allies together as the world heads for a third global war.

scientists in new karslana develop a way to invite other world forces into the conflict further complicating things.

you don't have to be in alterna to join, you can use your regular nation.

You have to be MT and nukes will not be allowed for now.

and most importantly, do not ruin the experience for others.
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Shinjou
Civilian

Founded: Sep 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinjou » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:51 am

the map will change every two years IRP

I will also play as Shinjou, the other world power

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 am

/bump?
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:20 am

two libertalonian frigates sail to the illegitimate nation of amtergam as a show of force against eisteria and shinjou, while two battalions of regular army units head to new karlslana to check on supposedly secret portal technology.

Return to International Incidents